Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn’t Raditz, Nappa or Paragus they were above average. I’m talking like the Saiyan who Paragus went with and killed on planet Vampa in the DBS:Broly movie, one that isnt a warrior. Like that guy... or Gine, gokus mom. VS the combined world military. Honestly I think the Saiyan gets wrecked...

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
#2 Posted by WolverineIsTOAA (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Average Saiyan takes majority.

#3 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Average saiyan is still impervious to most human technology. Earth military can win fighting morals/ethics off biological warfare wins every time

#4 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: eh, paragus killed the Saiyan with him using a ray gun. Means his durability isn’t that great. Humans can do a lot to a weak Saiyan like that the real challenge is oozaru form

#5 Posted by Kal-Elol (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Non-warrior class Saiyans have done nothing to suggest they can win here.

#6 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: a ray gun would have more piercing power than our tech. Saiyan children cant be harmed by bullets and an adult would be much tougher. Only Nukes and above would work.

#7 Posted by Unrequited1 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

You think Joe Schmoe Saiyan, workin' a 9-5 with 2 kids, can tank a nuke? I don't.

Team Earth ftw

#8 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

You can argue Nuke but let’s be honest... you think they are just gonna stay there and tank it head on?

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#9 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Earth wins honestly, if it were a warrior it would be different but if we're talking a scientist or something then yeah, Saiyan get's wrecked.

#10 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: that’s not true, first of all scientists have harnessed plasma and lasers in compact forms which can be utilized. Both kid goku and adult goku received scrapes and bruises from weaker guns. Durability in dragonball is ki based, if you aren’t good with ki which the saiyans in my example weren’t shown to be, then it’s a guarantee an armor piercing round can do some serious damage. You really think the average run of the mill Saiyan can tank a nuke. Goku and the rest in the show are warriors with high power levels and excellent ki control. They can tank a nuke sure. But the Saiyan on vampa or Gine? Not so sure about that

#11 Posted by Unrequited1 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

You can argue Nuke but let’s be honest... you think they are just gonna stay there and tank it head on?

Nuclear warheads on ballistic trajectories are moving at a pretty fast clip, plus falling from above. An untrained Sayain probably wouldn't know one was incoming until it was too late. And if he did, I doubt he could move somewhere safe before detonation.

#12 Posted by Wolfrazer (16274 posts) - - Show Bio

Why make a thread with already a winner in mind and having an unfair advantage for the Saiyan not being a warrior? Which is pretty silly given we get constantly told that the Saiyans were a warrior race, so it seems weird for all Saiyans not to be warriors while still being able to do other things.

#13 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan bodies, only thing that could even potentially harm them is a nuke, and it's not hitting. Especially when you consider that an average Saiyan is probably stronger than Raditz fight Goku/Piccolo.

#14 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: because debates can be made an arguments can be had and the Broly movie kinda retconned the warrior race thing

#15 Edited by Wolfrazer (16274 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: Yet we're constantly reminded that they are a warrior race throughout the entire series, it's kinda hard to retcon that. But if going with this, the Saiyans don't have any real feats. Unless you take into account the Tuffle/Saiyan War, where it didn't seem to end until the Saiyans went Ozaru. Of course it seemed the Tuffles had more advanced technology compared to Earth soo....

@limitlesssigil: Well a Saiyan sniper had a PL of 2k, so yep def stronger than Raditz. Man, the guy just can't get a break.

#16 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

You're basing this entirely on an average Saiyan being like the one Paragus killed, which isn't true. The majority of the Saiyan race are fighters, so a Non combatant like the one Paragus killed isn't average.

#18 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Gokluma (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't basically against rules of putting DBZ against anything that isn't manga/anime.

#20 Posted by Matthew660 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

If they turned into a giant ape, they’d win.

#21 Edited by FireStarLord73194 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma: earth military exists in anime

#22 Edited by Co-Boss (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Saiyans were drafted into the frieza army/cold army. Hell they said Saiyans made up half of the fighting force of the frieza army so there's no way the average Saiyan wasn't a warrior. The one with paragus was a below average Saiyan it seems. But if you mean him then I don't think they can beat us if it's all of Earth working together but they may be able to target the leaders first which could lead to a win. If it's an actual average Saiyan as in a warrior then they stomp Earth's military through speed and battle knowledge.

We can also see by how many people frieza had to call back to actually kill them all that there was alot off world

#23 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Goku/Piccolo during Raditz fight is a little stronger than average saiyans who couldn’t even sense Power Levels. The average Saiyan is probably city level or Kid Goku during King Piccolo battle level. Blowing away cities like nothing against opponents who are helpless seem like average Saiyan Level. I can imagine average ones doing the feat like king piccolo did.

Considering the Saiyan Beets used a laser gun to defend himself, stating that he wasn’t really a fighter, I’d say he was weaker than Goku/Piccolo Raditz fight level. But probably still strong enough and fast enough to fly and perceive superhuman movement. Let’s say Beets was around Kid Goku fighting Tien Level. He would be at Small Town Level with Supersonic speed reaction and movement with a power level in the low 100s. In our reality someone like that would be like DCEU Kryptonians that fought in Man Of Steel. So faster than bullets, strong enough to destroy multiple buildings, and pretty much moving in a blur to us. No attacks or weapons would work on the Saiyan, except outside attacks via middles. Or the army could just say “f**k it” and could just drop a City Level Nuke and destroy the Saiyan. But this is just one Saiyan. Fighting an entire horde of them would result in a lot of casualties for the humans. Almost like that movie rampage.

#24 Posted by MetalJimmor (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't really know how strong an average saiyan is. We know Radditz was an elite warrior of his low class, so he is far above average. We know Goku got pretty powerful before meeting Radditz, but by that point he'd had training opportunities that we can assume the average saiyan wouldn't get like a martial arts master and training from multiple divine beings. Not to mention senzu beans for instant zenkai boosts where an average saiyan would need weeks in a healing pod.

You could make a good argument for the average saiyan warrior being weaker than King Piccolo by a fair margin going off that. I'd guess maybe 200-300 power level with 400-600 being decently high for the vast majority of the population. Then you'd have a decent chunk of elite low class warriors around Radditz level that break 1,000.

Then you'd have about 10 saiyans on the entire planet comparable to Nappa and only the royal family being in the 10,000+ range.

A non-warrior saiyan probably doesn't get stronger than Kid Goku. Yes, they'd develop physically to be baseline stronger. But power is determined by ki, not your physical attributes. A child using ki can become enormously stronger than a fit adult that doesn't use ki. So maybe, and this is a big maybe, a power level of around 20-50 for an adult saiyan who isn't a fighter.

All that said, humanity wins by dropping a bio-weapon on the saiyan while they are sleeping after a long day blowing up cities.

#25 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends how strong Gine or that fodder pilot were.

Goku at his 100-200s could kick off nukes or straight tank city level blasts from Daimao

No Caption Provided

Saiyan skin is much tougher than steel without any ki amping

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Jaco stated biological weapon that can wipe out planet population would not work on saiyans too.

Only problem is that non warriors didn't seem to know how to manipulate energy to use blasts but they should be strong enough to destroy everything even without blasts, add high hypersonic speed and flight even this fodder pilot had and you basically get DCEU Superman only without heat vision and ice breath.

Now would saiyan fodders be stronger than Kid Goku? I'd say yes. Goku at his 400s was struggling at the 10 times gravity of Earth at King Kai planet. Vegeta has 10 times gravity aswell and nor Gine nor that pilot guy didn't seem to struggle with it at all like 400 pl Goku did. Based on that every saiyan no matter how fodder should be above Kid/Teen Goku and those enough to solo Earth military.

#26 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Beets isn't the average Saiyan. He's below that, as he isn't a fighter by his own admission.

Anyway, Bardock called Earth a Planet with low combat power and technology, and that even Baby Goku would manage there. The average Saiyan should have the raw power to conquer Earth, but radiation and such could potentially kill them.

#27 Posted by Gokluma (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: So fodder one from android attack.

Saiyan will win this by dodging,flying and blasting.

#28 Posted by Tantani (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: goku got hurt by a bullet in the start of the goku/krillin training saga in dbs

Just saying🤷‍♂️

#29 Posted by MetalJimmor (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron:

Jaco's weapon not working on saiyans doesn't mean all bio-weapons won't work. Goku would have died to a heart virus without medication and poison has been shown to work on him as recently as Super. Saiyans have some resistance to these things but it isn't absolute and modern humans are very, very good at creating viruses and bacteria that could potentially wipe out all life on Earth.

Good point about the gravity though, I hadn't considered that. I am unsure if gravity training without ki training is that big of a deal, though. Bubbles can survive in 10x gravity but without ki blasts I doubt he'd be a major threat to a city the way King Piccolo was.

#30 Posted by cpt_nice (10039 posts) - - Show Bio

T I’m talking like the Saiyan who Paragus went with and killed on planet Vampa in the DBS:Broly movie, one that isnt a warrior.

That guy was basically tech support tho, wasn;t he? He should be below average, if anything.

Still, even a weakish Saiyan should still be moon level. He stomps.

#31 Edited by Li_Qiye (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I see earth military winning via one of these methods

Nuclear weapons

Bio weapons

Chemical weapons

And imagine all of the major military in the world launches them all at once on the Saiyan I can’t see him surviving that, America alone has thousands of nuclear bombs

#32 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we to assume that the Humans have no qualms about making themselves extinct in this fight? Launching thousands of nukes or excessive use of chemical weapons would do that.