• 146 results
Posted by Gamer-Guy (2497 posts) 10 days, 19 hours ago

Poll: avengers without thor (MCU) vs justice league without superman (DCEU) (81 votes)

avengers 73%
justice league 27%
#1 Edited by miekskywalker (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers have more mid-high tiers without Thor

Hulk/Ironman/witch/vision vs ww and aqua man

Cap, war machine, hawk eye, black widow vs batman and flash

You should give each team the same amount of combatants to make it fair

#2 Posted by WhyZoSerious (936 posts) - - Show Bio

the only problem is Flash and he is unskilled and scared in DCEU.

Avengers pretty comfortably.

#3 Posted by omriamar (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

Avangers

#4 Posted by IcyGlazeSaba (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange bfrs all of them in space.

#5 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers due to sheer numbers.

#6 Posted by skywalker95 (1595 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Avengers Lineup Exactly?

#7 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers have many, many, powerhouses. JL has 2, and one of them is gone. Avengers win

#8 Posted by mrmonster (10190 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers win, but entirely due to Doctor Strange.

#9 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster: Why? Hulk, stark, and Spider-Man aren't enough to beat Diana? I disagree

#10 Posted by Amcu (11181 posts) - - Show Bio

If we assume the Avengers roster includes currently dead members than they win without a problem.

DCEU has one high tier in Diana. And a high mid in Aquaman. Cyborg and Flash are decent but out of their league against most of team MCU.

MCU has.

1. Iron Man
  2. Doctor Strange
  3. Scarlet Witch
  4. Hulk
  5. Vision
  6. War Machine

#11 Edited by TonyMartial (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to take the unpopular opinion here and say Justice League.

Key player is surprisingly The Flash. He can get rid of Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Vision (if he uses Electrical Energy) and all of the street levellers, with a speed blitz. He never gets any credit on this forum.

Aquaman and WW stomp Hulk.

Iron Man and War Machine: Cyborg, Batplane and Wonder Woman mop the floor.

#12 Posted by skywalker95 (1595 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by TonyMartial (4389 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by sportjames23 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman solos.

Hey, there was a time after the BvS release when many here actually said that Diana could solo the Avengers. I’m just sayin’.

#15 Posted by mrmonster (10190 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@mrmonster: Why? Hulk, stark, and Spider-Man aren't enough to beat Diana? I disagree

Stark and Spider-Man are fodder for Diana. If nothing else she could just blitz them. Hulk is the only one who even has a fighting chance against Wonder Woman, and that's assuming Aquaman doesn't fight along her side.

#16 Posted by thanosii (2839 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh Tony and Rhodes are all that are needed.

Tony alone could solo everyone but Diana. Warmachine can solo Diana if he starts in the air

#17 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster: Spider-Man has better strength feats than Diana, and so does Stark. So...

#18 Posted by TonyStark6999 (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

#19 Posted by ANTHP2000 (15798 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange is not an Avenger.

The JL wins, because of Wonder Woman.

#20 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (1758 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers have a massive numbers advantage, having said that, they cannot touch Flash. Stalemate?

#21 Posted by mrmonster (10190 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: What feats do either have that compare to giving DCEU Superman a headbutt and actually hurt him?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#22 Posted by plotweapon16255 (4690 posts) - - Show Bio

JL stomps.

Diana & Barry can potentially solo.

#23 Posted by mrmonster (10190 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman solos.

Hey, there was a time after the BvS release when many here actually said that Diana could solo the Avengers. I’m just sayin’.

I agree. After Infinity War, Iron Man is the battle forum's most overrated character.

#24 Edited by deltahuman (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

JL easily.

Tech users like Vision or Stark are rendered obsolete by Cyborg. He can hack without physical contact (army computers, batman's computers etc) and hack technology that's several millennia beyond humans (He hacked Kryptonian scout ship. He also can hack mother boxes). He should have no problem hacking Tony or Vision.

Diana stomps Hulk and then helps others.

Flash stomps Strange and Witch.

Arthur one shots the street levelers

Batman can also deal with a few, maybe distract them with gear.

#25 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster: Spider-Man casually catching a punch from Cull. Spider-Man casually stopping a van at (I want to say 45 mph but I can't remember tbh). That's better than Diana's strength feat of lifting a tank. Headbutting and hurting Superman is a non factor due to bullets doing the same thing. Stark is > Hulk as of now (tho that's likely to change when hulk gets some more feats)

#26 Posted by mrmonster (10190 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: None of those things even compare to actually hurting Superman. Superman could take blows from Cull Obsidian in his sleep. And since when did bullets ever cause as much damage to him as Diana's headbutt, or any real damage at all?

#27 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster: Bullets made Clark's head fly back. That's about the same as Diana's headbutt.

#28 Posted by Batman242 (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: a ball made Thor fall to the ground. That's about the same as Hulk's punch.

#29 Posted by sportjames23 (865 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by TonyMartial (4389 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: You really do make ridiculous arguments. I'm not using that bullet argument to lowball Superman. Clark doesn't weigh much, so he's gonna fly back from things if he's not bracing. Same goes for Thor. What I was saying, is that Diana's head butt is not at all impressive because of that same thing. You obviously can't see that, so I can't help you. Good day

#32 Posted by Batman242 (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I make ridiculous arguments? I'm just showing how ridiculous yours is. Diana's headbutt did more than just make his head fly back and the tell is in his face.

Theres more than one reason you can't compare the bullet to Diana. Clark was caught by surprise with the chopper and wasn't expecting for the military to shoot at him. He was in no way braced for that impact. We even see later on what it looks like when Clark is braced for a bullet in BvS. Clark was fully in combat mode by the time Diana headbutt him and was braced. Despite this she still made his head move and concussed him momentarily, the disorientation is a clear tell in his face after it happens. Your own argument makes it seem as though bullets don't produce a lot of force, when in reality they do.

You aren't using that argument to lowball Superman, but you're clearly lowballing Diana.

#33 Posted by Heatforce (4379 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight really comes down to:

Can Cyborg Hack Tony's tech (I doubt he can hack vision due to the mind stone)

Will Flash blitz the right Avengers

Will Strange BFR

I think the JL has more x-factors but Avengers have more powerhouses (with feats) and a much larger roster.

#34 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

the only problem is Flash and he is unskilled and scared in DCEU.

Avengers pretty comfortably.

They have yoyo and qs, flash trips and they stomp him

#35 Posted by Heatforce (4379 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: flash is far faster than QS. And if they are on level terrain like a public street, what then?

#36 Edited by eri123 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win this

#37 Posted by xZone (3054 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I thought Superman was MFTL so how did he not see the bullets? I mean he's supposed to be far faster than Diana right? He should have seen those bullets coming for him, and been totally braced for them. Either Superman isn't that fast, or he simply can be hit back by objects.

#38 Posted by FaradaySloth (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

If Strange is on avengers he should solo. Other than that, AVengers in a hard fight.

#39 Posted by Batman242 (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: You've never seen me state;

1. Clark is faster than light

2. Clark is faster than Diana

None of what you've said addressed theclear difference between the force behind a bullet and the force behind Diana's headbutt on Clark. Don't derail this discussion.

#40 Posted by destinyman75 (11973 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is the only trouble but she can't beat them all on her own. Flash would be tripping over Spiderman's webs while Tony dispatches cyborg. Vision and Wanda together can beat Diana potential anyway. Diana sword isn't beating caps sheild eh it's too much Diana makes some avengers fall but it's not enough by herself

#41 Posted by EcoBlitz (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at JL inning. Tony beats wonder woman while the rest get killed.

Flash trips and dies to a random middle.

#42 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: flash is far faster than QS. And if they are on level terrain like a public street, what then?

Except flash has literally tripped while running and attacking, he was clearly afraid of superman, so how is he touching the rest of the team without hurting himself? He hasn't shown phasing or regeneration. Going through a few parademons doesn't prove much, they are fodder

#43 Posted by Kirkseven (417 posts) - - Show Bio

If Flash can successfully operate without tripping, I guess JL

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#44 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11822 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash and Diana still clean house

#45 Edited by Heatforce (4379 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: Flash tripped over uneven terrain but that is a negative in battle, I'll give you that. That stated, Superman (of all people) still managed to hit him and flung Barry into the concrete (or marble) memorial where iirc, he damaged it. The parademons have fought the likes of Amazons and Atlanteans so they are pretty strong Fodder, as Fodder goes anyway. But Barry literally made them explode by running through them. Also, apparently he did phase when on the kryptonian ship, jump starting the motherbox.

#46 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce: Shield agents have fought asgardians who probably put the both the amazons and parademons to shame as far as fodder goes...

But anyways yes he did phase through the kryptonian ship, but don't expect him to phase through anyone here, flash was easily distracted in battle and tagged by stepphenwolf, i don't see him as a viable threat to qs for these reasons, who will be taking the fight seriously... Replace him with cw barry and ill consider going with team 2

#47 Edited by Heatforce (4379 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: Asgardian zombies were getting shredded by assault rifles but I guess them being dead may have been a decrease in durability. I'm not up on Aos, what have regular asgardians done for good feats? But remember, Barry's best durability feat is surviving a hit from superman with little damage. Besides batman, Barry should have the weakest durability. Also, the reason why I think QS won't be an issue is his speed in general. Barry sees a casual bullet timer, who reacted to lightning, doomsday and a weaker version of superman (who was still calced around mhs just from MoS) as a statue. Fox quicksilver would be a better opponent imo.

Edit: besides the characters who should be worried about Barry are Dr. Strange and Wanda. They have normal human durability so they could go splat easier than the parademons and if they are taken out quickly the Avengers lose their easy victory.

#48 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman solos.

And they were just as wrong then as you are now. Iron Man alone can beat her if he fights smart.

#49 Posted by DrPepperMan (4339 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda, Tony and Hulk on the same team? Oh boy.

#50 Edited by rem (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: flash tripped once at the Begining of the movie