who wins and why

( THOR IS NOT INCLUDED )

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They could take them out except for Thor and Iron Man, although Universal push may put them out of comission

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By patrat18
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@dondave: if they couldnt take out Iron Man why could they take Thing?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd take the 6 paths, they can use summoning jutsu to distract the heavyweight so the Human Path could remove their souls. Or face the full brunt of the Universal push

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

are you trying to say

Thing > Iron man

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkRaiden

Thor stomps and solos. Soul removing is much harder on Thor than some random ninja mook. Actually Hakweye could solo, Ironman could solo, Thor could solo, Spiderman can solo, Cap might solo.

1. Hawkeye has multiple arrows, nuke arrow, etc.

2. Iron man has nuke level weapons, repulsor rays etc.

3. Thor....well Mjolnir, planetary lightning, etc.

4. Spiderman has his webs they can't break.

5. Cap can spam guns and shields.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

because iron man has range and thing doesnt im guessing. also i think avengers would win because of the four second pause phase and thor being too strong for them

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@darkraiden: ok your out of your mind troll

Really? Cause 5 seconds is a LONG time to most of the Avengers. Too much of a weakness.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Really? Cause 5 seconds is a LONG time to most of the Avengers. Too much of a weakness.

Who says he has to use it on them one at a time?

An also that's only one of there abilities.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos or Iron man solo, the rest are non factor.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@patrat18 said:

The rest are meaningless. Missile are nothing, Summons get put down easily or BFR'd, Soul stealing needs close contact, healing has to stay away from battle, Hungry Ghost Realm is useless with no chakra.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpideyPresence

@darkraiden: Hawkeye, Captain America, and Spiderman can solo? Please tell me you are joking..... please. Either that or you are severely misinformed...... and or trolling.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Naruto, but against the Avengers I don't see them standing a chance. They could take down the lower level guys, possibly thing with a soul grab. But Iron Man and thor...not so much , ultimately will lose.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@darkraiden said:

@patrat18 said:

The rest are meaningless. Missile are nothing, Summons get put down easily or BFR'd, Soul stealing needs close contact, healing has to stay away from battle, Hungry Ghost Realm is useless with no chakra.

I am only commenting on you saying the rest of the team could solo,I acknowledge that Thor or Iron Man Solo but Missiles summon and all that other stuff is quite the big deal for the rest of the team...lol Hawkeye solo

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Jgames

Thor solo badly

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

@patrat18 said:

I am only commenting on you saying the rest of the team could solo,I acknowledge that Thor or Iron Man Solo but Missiles summon and all that other stuff is quite the big deal for the rest of the team...lol Hawkeye solo

Hawkeye and Cap deal with missiles all the time. Haweye has a nuke arrow and various trick arrows, Cap has a shield made of pretty much the hardest substance that can KO things with ease and Spiderman has 20 ton strength, high speed and webs Pain can't break. It might sound funny but it's very plausible.

HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Iron Man stomp.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's the Gorilla?

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmfao at at hawkeye and cap solo'ing all the 6 paths. Fanboys are wild.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Hawkeye and Cap deal with missiles all the time

Just saying the saying ''they deal with missiles'' doesn't prove that they'd be impervious to it, show how they've ''dealt with missiles''.

Haweye has a nuke arrow and various trick arrows

That could easily be repelled or f*** it dodges or hell just push hawkeye back before he even launches said arrows.

Cap has a shield made of pretty much the hardest substance that can KO things with ease

It not made out of Knock out gas, he has to hit people with it...which require close range fighting ...which would lead to a stomp...let not even forget about the bombing birds or the giant rhinos or the muti-headed and slit-able giant dog.

Spiderman has 20 ton strength, high speed and webs Pain can't break.

Pain has gravitational pushes and pulls, giant animals with there own special abilities, soul suck,missiles+ Lasers if you count what nagato was doing against Bee and Naruto, re-summonings, decent attack speed, and weapons that disrupt your body.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarkRaiden

Just saying the saying ''they deal with missiles'' doesn't prove that they'd be impervious to it, show how they've ''dealt with missiles''.

That could easily be repelled or f*** it dodges or hell just push hawkeye back before he even launches said arrows.

Cap has a shield made of pretty much the hardest substance that can KO things with ease

It not made out of Knock out gas, he has to hit people with it...which require close range fighting ...which would lead to a stomp...let not even forget about the bombing birds or the giant rhinos or the muti-headed and slit-able giant dog.

Pain has gravitational pushes and pulls, giant animals with there own special abilities, soul suck,missiles+ Lasers if you count what nagato was doing against Bee and Naruto, re-summonings, decent attack speed, and weapons that disrupt your body.

Hawkeye shoots missiles out the air, Spiderman can do the same or dodge them, Cap can do the same or shield himself from them. Hawkeye is already long range. Pain has a 5 second limit, Haweye shoots a volley of regular arrows, Pain has to ST, then he shoots Nuke arrow, gg.

Cap throws his shield all the time and it bounces and comes back to him, he'll be fine.

Spiderman's webs will still stop him from moving should they connect and 20 ton strength can nearly one shot.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Hawkeye shoots missiles out the air, Spiderman can do the same or dodge them, Cap can do the same or shield himself from them. Hawkeye is already long range. Pain has a 5 second limit, Haweye shoots a volley of regular arrows, Pain has to ST, then he shoots Nuke arrow, gg.

Cap throws his shield all the time and it bounces and comes back to him, he'll be fine.

Spiderman's webs will still stop him from moving should they connect and 20 ton strength can nearly one shot.

or or or

Pain just pull them to him while the other five stand in front with their sword's out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Thor stomps and solos. Soul removing is much harder on Thor than some random ninja mook. Actually Hakweye could solo, Ironman could solo, Thor could solo, Spiderman can solo, Cap might solo.

1. Hawkeye has multiple arrows, nuke arrow, etc.

2. Iron man has nuke level weapons, repulsor rays etc.

3. Thor....well Mjolnir, planetary lightning, etc.

4. Spiderman has his webs they can't break.

5. Cap can spam guns and shields.

LOL. Captian America, Spiderman, and Hawkeye solo the 6 paths of pain. ARE YOU HIGH?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Deva Path (天道, Tendō) grants the user the ability to manipulateattractive and repulsive forces with objects and people.

Asura Path

Pain's Asura Path.

Main article: Asura Path

The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō) grants the user the ability to summon mechanised armour, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry.[6]

Human Path

Pain's Human Path.

Main article: Human Path

The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability toread the mind of any target by placing his hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body. Though it provides intel by getting well guarded secrets, the technique inevitably kills the target.

Animal Path

Pain's first Animal Path.

Main article: Animal Path

The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability ofsummoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle.

Preta Path

Pain's Preta Path.

Main article: Preta Path

The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) grants the user the ability to absorb chakra in any form using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal.

Naraka Path

Pain's Naraka Path.

Main article: Naraka Path

The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō) grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell.

Outer Path

Main article: Outer Path

The Outer Path (外道, Gedō) is the seventh path, an ability granted to the wielder of the Rinnegan. With the Outer Path, the user is able to control life and death by reviving the dead. The Outer Path also grants the user the ability to channel chakra into the black rods that originate from their body, which can be used to manifest chakra chains as well as create and control the Six Paths of Pain.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain would lose but wouldn't get solo'd by any of them. Except maybe Iron Man

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain has a chance of winning seeing as Thor isn't included.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only scenario Pain could win here is if it starts of with a ST pull + Soul Rip combination first.

cursewarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cursewarrior

I shall go with the avengers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is the only one who can cause problem, and solo. Without that, pein has no major trouble here.

Lol at spiderman and cap soloing.. try again when they can solo kakashi.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is the only one who can cause problem, and solo. Without that, pein has no major trouble here.

Lol at spiderman and cap soloing.. try again when they can solo kakashi.

Im pretty sure spidey can give him a good fight if he blodlust.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Pain takes this... Too versatile. Nonetheless, Pain is not the Sage of the Six Paths... The sage is a Moon Buster and has control over the 9 beasts... Which would stomp the Avengers if Thor isn't included.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for your_friendly_azn
Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: The Sage is a moon buster? O.o I don't remember this:o Obito is a "reincarnation" of the sage now, and albeit he is weaker he has not shown anything close to moon buster capabilities YET. Or did I miss something? I am actually curious to know.

I agree with you though, the paths are too versatile. I'm not sure if The Avengers could figure out what each path is capable of and how to work around them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@your_friendly_azn: Not exactly a moon buster, but his chibaku tensei created the moon.. So somewhere near the moon level..

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I thought he just put the ten tails into a rock and hurled it into space or something:P I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think any current Naruto characters are land mass busters.

cursewarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman's taijutsu is greater than any other characters in the naruto series

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@princearagorn1: I thought he just put the ten tails into a rock and hurled it into space or something:P I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think any current Naruto characters are land mass busters.

The sage is... His powers were distributed between the Tailed beasts... If you take into account Bijuu balls are city leveling, just add 10 of them into 1, you'll get a picture.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursewarrior said:

pff lolno

When Spiderman is punching so fast he's causing friction in the air and started fire punches, call me.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha welcome. But there are a few characters who are good in destroying capability,

like naruto with sage rasengan barrage (mountain+)

naruto or bee with his bijju bomb (One bijju bomb is, at least, mountain level. Naruto cancelled out four of them in a flash, and latter tossed five away casually),

pein with chou shinra tensei (city level, literally cleared konoha),

madara with his lolmeteors (mountain+, and he can drop two of them),

madara with perfect susano (destroyed one mountain and slashed two in half with a slash of his sword..)

These are at the top of my head.

Juubi with a nuke tbb

But yeah, only one got to the moon level, and solo'd the Juubi. that's why he is legendary in naruto.

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursewarrior said:

pff lolno

When Spiderman is punching so fast he's causing friction in the air and started fire punches, call me.

This^

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@your_friendly_azn said:

The sage is... His powers were distributed between the Tailed beasts... If you take into account Bijuu balls are city leveling, just add 10 of them into 1, you'll get a picture.

Yes, but this is assuming he could utilize all their powers to their fullest. I might be wrong on this though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostravage: It was Juubi's power that was distributed in the tailed beasts (not sage's), and sage did that when about to die. He also solo'd the juubi and became his jinchuriki years before that for sheer awesomeness..