Avatar image for nathandan1222
#1 Edited by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio



bizzaro vs thor 
black manta vs iron man
brainiac vs spider man
captain cold vs quicksilver
cheeta vs ms marvel
giganta vs she hulk
grodd vs ant man
lex luthor vs captian america
the riddler vs war machine
scarcrow vs moon knight 
sinestro vs doctor strange
solomon grundy vs hulk




Avatar image for nathandan1222
#2 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

no one?

Avatar image for oldmagic
#3 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers

Avatar image for nathandan1222
#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

why

Avatar image for oldmagic
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange could just send bizzaro and Grundy into another dimension with his magic. The rest are screwed. 

Avatar image for nathandan1222
#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

no bfr

Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (221026 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers would win... Thor and Doc Strange would do major damage to the Legion Of Doom here
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#8 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

what about now?

Avatar image for vance_astro
#9 Posted by vance_astro (90012 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:

bizzaro vs thor 
black manta vs iron man
brainiac vs spider man
captain cold vs quicksilver
cheeta vs ms marvel
giganta vs she hulk
grodd vs ant man
lex luthor vs captian america
the riddler vs war machine
scarcrow vs moon knight 
sinestro vs doctor strange
solomon grundy vs hulk




"
1.Thor beats Bizzaro
2.Iron Man CURBSTOMPS Black Manta
3.Brainiac beats Spider-Man
4.Quicksilver destroys Captain Cold
5.Ms.Marvel CURBSTOMPS Cheetah
6.She-Hulk CURSBTOMPS Giganta
7.I want to say Grodd beats Ant-Man but he got owned by Nightwing..so no.Ant-Man wins.
8.Lex gives it to Captain America
9.War Machine CURBSTOMPS the Riddler
10.Moon Knight owns Scarecrow
11.Dr.Stange should beat Sinestro but lately he's been pretty weak.I'm gonna say Sinestro wins.
12.Hulk kills Grundy...AGAIN.

Avengers win,.
Moderator
Avatar image for nathandan1222
#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:

bizzaro vs thor 
black manta vs iron man
brainiac vs spider man
captain cold vs quicksilver
cheeta vs ms marvel
giganta vs she hulk
grodd vs ant man
lex luthor vs captian america
the riddler vs war machine
scarcrow vs moon knight 
sinestro vs doctor strange
solomon grundy vs hulk




"
1.Thor beats Bizzaro
2.Iron Man CURBSTOMPS Black Manta
3.Brainiac beats Spider-Man
4.Quicksilver destroys Captain Cold
5.Ms.Marvel CURBSTOMPS Cheetah
6.She-Hulk CURSBTOMPS Giganta
7.I want to say Grodd beats Ant-Man but he got owned by Nightwing..so no.Ant-Man wins.
8.Lex gives it to Captain America
9.War Machine CURBSTOMPS the Riddler
10.Moon Knight owns Scarecrow
11.Dr.Stange should beat Sinestro but lately he's been pretty weak.I'm gonna say Sinestro wins.
12.Hulk kills Grundy...AGAIN.

Avengers win,.
"
hmm i agree
except for grundy and hulk
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:

bizzaro vs thor 
black manta vs iron man
brainiac vs spider man
captain cold vs quicksilver
cheeta vs ms marvel
giganta vs she hulk
grodd vs ant man
lex luthor vs captian america
the riddler vs war machine
scarcrow vs moon knight 
sinestro vs doctor strange
solomon grundy vs hulk




"
1.Thor beats Bizzaro
2.Iron Man CURBSTOMPS Black Manta
3.Brainiac beats Spider-Man
4.Quicksilver destroys Captain Cold
5.Ms.Marvel CURBSTOMPS Cheetah
6.She-Hulk CURSBTOMPS Giganta
7.I want to say Grodd beats Ant-Man but he got owned by Nightwing..so no.Ant-Man wins.
8.Lex gives it to Captain America
9.War Machine CURBSTOMPS the Riddler
10.Moon Knight owns Scarecrow
11.Dr.Stange should beat Sinestro but lately he's been pretty weak.I'm gonna say Sinestro wins.
12.Hulk kills Grundy...AGAIN.

Avengers win,.
"
Avatar image for zoom
#12 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

bizzaro vs thor - Thor, after a pretty good fight
black manta vs iron man - Don't be stupid.  Iron Man
brainiac vs spider man - Don't be stupid.  Brainiac
captain cold vs quicksilver - Captain Cold.  He killed the Top and has hit the Flash more than anybody but Zoom.  Q can't touch that.  Literally.  There's no way he can get through a cold field.
cheeta vs ms marvel - Ms Marvel in a better fight than you think but still not too close
giganta vs she hulk - Giganta, she's stronger than WW and only loses cause Diana's so much faster and more skilled.
grodd vs ant man - Grodd.  Telepathy for the win.
lex luthor vs captian america - Depends what Lex is packing.  In that picture?  Cap.
the riddler vs war machine - Don't be stupid.  War Machine.
scarcrow vs moon knight - Not sure. Probably Moon Knight
sinestro vs doctor strange - Reeeeeally depends who's writing it.  Strange is too inconsistant
solomon grundy vs hulk - Depends what level both of them are at but generally Hulk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#13 Posted by termiteone4ever (11216 posts) - - Show Bio

Boink

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#15 Edited by amazing_webhead (8934 posts) - - Show Bio
@zoom said:

bizzaro vs thor - Thor, after a pretty good fight

black manta vs iron man - Don't be stupid. Iron Man

brainiac vs spider man - Don't be stupid. Brainiac

captain cold vs quicksilver - Captain Cold. He killed the Top and has hit the Flash more than anybody but Zoom. Q can't touch that. Literally. There's no way he can get through a cold field.

cheeta vs ms marvel - Ms Marvel in a better fight than you think but still not too close

giganta vs she hulk - Giganta, she's stronger than WW and only loses cause Diana's so much faster and more skilled.

grodd vs ant man - Grodd. Telepathy for the win.

lex luthor vs captian america - Depends what Lex is packing. In that picture? Cap.

the riddler vs war machine - Don't be stupid. War Machine.

scarcrow vs moon knight - Not sure. Probably Moon Knight

sinestro vs doctor strange - Reeeeeally depends who's writing it. Strange is too inconsistant

solomon grundy vs hulk - Depends what level both of them are at but generally Hulk.

Agreed to pretty much all, but Brainiac also depends on who's writing. Is he an alien mad scientist, a nanotech computer, a cyborg powerhouse, etc.?