User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By X-Lord16
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• In Character

• Base Versions of all Characters unless stated otherwise

• 616 Avengers (Carol can go Binary/Stark is Bleeding edge)

• Post Crisis/New 52/Rebirth JL

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Carol might beat Wonder Woman

Current Iron Man will job 9 times out of 10 if that's the version we're using lol Aquaman could beat him and maybe hold his own against Carol.

I think Superman, Shazam, and Green Lantern would edge out over Hulk, Thor, and Hyperion.

Team DC wins 6-7/10

huahuahun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By huahuahun

superman solos, it is basically superman vs hulk since the rest are below them and and superman stomps all of them, captain marvel comes close second after hulk

and ironman is the biggest fodder here, he is as useless to the avengers as batman is useless to the justice league

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huahuahun:

superman solos

You think Superman beats everyone on Team avengers at the same time??

B3LIAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huahuahun: How can you say that? Thor is far beyond Hulk, let alone awakened Thor who has the potential to solo the JL.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuse106 said:

@huahuahun: How can you say that? Thor is far beyond Hulk, let alone awakened Thor who has the potential to solo the JL.

Thoughts on the actual matchup?

Avatar image for pffffffffffffft
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Hulk > Superman > Thor ~ Hyperion > Shazam >>> Hal > Iron Man ~ Captain Marvel > Wonder Woman ~ Aquaman.

Avengers sweep.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

@x-lord16 said:

@huahuahun:

superman solos

You think Superman beats everyone on Team avengers at the same time??

He's a troll.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cloudshai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: thor beats shazam(fighting skill)

diana beats carol(fighting skill, experience)

superman beats hulk (speed, versatility)

idk who that is, i want to say sentry, idk much about him but assuming hes essentially superman lite, he and GL possibly stalemate but its a toss up as Green Lanterns are inconsistent but op tbh

ironman beats or stalemates aquaman

thor beating shazam imo gives avengers an edge as whoever he backs up next might win, however if he goes to back up carol, i sincerely think diana could take them both, but if he goes to back up hulk, superman could actually take an L.

Justice League team covers more bases tho so id give it to them

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

Avengers sweep

team is too stacked whereas JL has the likes of Aquaman and Wonder Woman lol

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudshai:

idk who that is, i want to say sentry, idk much about him

It's Hyperion , here's an RT of him

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thor

2. Carol

3. Superman

4. Hyperion

5. Goes either way

Avengers sweep

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fuse106

@x-lord16: Leaning towards the Avengers due to Thor but it could go either way. Carol will stomp Wonder Woman and Iron Man will take out Aquaman. Supes will cause serious problems though, no way Hulk can take him, he will do the Hulk and then go help the others. Hyperion will do the Lantern with high difficulty so that's that. And Thor will lolstomp Shazam then also too will go help his team. The decider would be Thor vs Supes I reckon.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Thor would stomp on Shazam are forgetting Shazam literally punched a black hole into existence.

Iron Man is fodder in this fight and gets torn in half by anyone on Team DC.

Carol gets blitzed and dealt with by either Superman or Shazam.

Now it's a 5 v 3.

Considering Hal's plethorah of feats, he is a big problem for team Marvel. He's demolished Zod with constructs so he can easily deal with Hulk by BFR.

Superman is a heavy hitter as always, and Shazam is his near equal.

Wonder Woman has that atom splitting sword that can cut up any member of team 1.

Team DC wins.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a 1 v 1:

1. Could easily go either way but leaning toward Thor 5.5/10
  2. Wonder Woman (atom splitting sword)
  3. Superman (been proven several times)
  4. Green Lantern
  5. Aquaman (Iron Man jobs way too much)

Team DC wins.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@superdarth said:

People saying Thor would stomp on Shazam are forgetting Shazam literally punched a black hole into existence.

If we're using high ends Thor has hit just as hard if not much harder than that.

Avatar image for themanwithaplan
themanwithaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are we forgetting aquaman has telepathy

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Whats the feat though that compares? You can't just say Thor hits harder than that.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol might beat Wonder Woman

Current Iron Man will job 9 times out of 10 if that's the version we're using lol Aquaman could beat him and maybe hold his own against Carol.

I think Superman, Shazam, and Green Lantern would edge out over Hulk, Thor, and Hyperion.

Team DC wins 6-7/10

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@boutatakeanl: It seems the OP made it Bleeding Edge Iron Man so I actually think Stark should take Aquaman now. Wonder Woman might actually lose, but I think her main edge over Iron Man is speed and hax gear/weapons assuming she has those.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 takenstew22  Moderator

@jc9865 said:

@takenstew22: Whats the feat though that compares? You can't just say Thor hits harder than that.

I can if people read comics and don't need scans.

Thor has his fair share of high ends and outliers.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DCEU_Buster

The Avengers massacre the Justice League. Thor and Hyperion are enough.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What has Carol done recently for people to say she stomps Wonder Woman?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: It seems the OP made it Bleeding Edge Iron Man so I actually think Stark should take Aquaman now. Wonder Woman might actually lose, but I think her main edge over Iron Man is speed and hax gear/weapons assuming she has those.

Eh, Aquaman consistently matches WW, even with her gear. I still think he can take Stark, and so could WW. They could take Carol as well, which is the main reason I think the DC team wins. Shazam can take Thor to a long battle, Superman could beat Hulk after a very long battle, and Hal would beat Hyperion in a moderately long battle. But Aquaman or WW can probably finish their matchup quicker and aid the other members.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers massacre the Justice League. Thor and Hyperion are enough.

Thor's gonna have his hands full with Superman and he's not decisively winning that. If Hyperion takes Hal or Shazam, he's losing.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: oh I believed and agreed with u. I’m just saying in a debate or counter argument you still can’t just say that without even a statement

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@boutatakeanl: Iron Man has sun level heat attacks to tire Aquaman from a distance, magnetism to mess with his trident, showed the strength to manhandle Terrax and shove him out the solar system in less than a night, took down Ulik etc.

The only reason I'd even say Wonder Woman beats Stark is cause she can counter him somewhat.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Iron Man has sun level heat attacks to tire Aquaman from a distance, magnetism to mess with his trident, showed the strength to manhandle Terrax and shove him out the solar system in less than a night, took down Ulik etc.

The only reason I'd even say Wonder Woman beats Stark is cause she can counter him somewhat.

That's assuming all goes to plan. Aquaman can easily close any distance between them or force the battle to somewhere where Aquaman has a decisive upper hand. I'm not sure if there have ever been any instances of Aquaman's trident being countered by magnetism.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Thor and Hulk are pretty much the main players, I don't see Rebirth/N52 handling that.

Most of these feats are conditional and frankly not very good. Aquaman swallows him up when it comes to stats.

@el_mago said:

Team DC Superman and Shazam could handle thor and hulk just fine

Sups had to throw everything he had to beat Professor Hulk. Shazam is not on his level, nor any of the actual heavy hitters here.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

@professorrespect: i guess i needed to read the versions of the characters first and not directly skip to answer taking that in mind probably shazam gets overwhelmed and unless sups throws everything he has he isnt handling thor or hulk

Even if Shazam gets overwhelmed it'll take Thor a while to do so. Should give Aquaman, WW, or Hal enough time to aid him.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would back marvel. I would wager Thor beats everyone here, or at the very least he battles superman for long enough to stall. I don't see any non superman character on DC beating Hulk. Diana most likely takes Carol. Ironman and Aquaman should be out of their league here, although depending on what leniency Ironman is given he could very quickly be a problem with the sheer number of suits with unique abilities he has such as phasing, energy Absorbing, etc. At the very least, Ironman acts as the best leadership for either team. Hyperion is a problem for team DC, although given the right opponent he could be taken aswell. At the very least, if the match ups are as presented, Thor beats Shazam faster then Superman beats Hulk, and the ball gets rolling from there. If team DC does win, I would wager it would depend on how quickly Wonder Woman can defeat Captain Marvel. To me, it seems Ironman leadership would allow greater tactics in battle for favorable match ups. It's a pretty good battle, and the teams seem pretty fair to me. Could see it going either way.

Also lol at the guy who said Superman solos.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@professorrespect: Shoving a nearly 1 ton body from Earth to the edge of the solar system at such a fast rate isn't impressive compared to...what? Beating amped Ulik and classic Ulik aren't impressive?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@boutatakeanl said:
@el_mago said:

@professorrespect: i guess i needed to read the versions of the characters first and not directly skip to answer taking that in mind probably shazam gets overwhelmed and unless sups throws everything he has he isnt handling thor or hulk

Even if Shazam gets overwhelmed it'll take Thor a while to do so. Should give Aquaman, WW, or Hal enough time to aid him.

I doubt that given they'd be occupied. There's no reasoning to suggest Captain Marvel is as any more or equally competent as Thor is either.

@lilbroomstick said:

@professorrespect: Shoving a nearly 1 ton body from Earth to the edge of the solar system at such a fast rate isn't impressive compared to...what? Beating amped Ulik and classic Ulik aren't impressive?

First off, it's Terrax, he's a jobber. It's also the same series where we had the whole "I only hit with x amount of force" meme that people laughed about. Second, you already made that whole "well Iron Man beat amped Ulik" argument about a year ago and it's as poorly done as it was then. The mini-series was very janky in terms of powerlevels and inaccurate, especially given the fact that Iron Man could beat opponents that Thor couldn't for the sake of showing them off as equals, despite those same characters stomping the likes of Mordo. It's not accurate to show off his power levels by scaling to a character who's been pretty much in the doghouse for decades.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

That's assuming all goes to plan. Aquaman can easily close any distance between them or force the battle to somewhere where Aquaman has a decisive upper hand.

Easier said than done considering Iron Man's AoE: https://imgur.com/a/KClbZH0 and the fact that he managed to do this to a guy who could consistently brawl with the Hulk. Plus if armors have actually managed to take Namor out of the water then I don't see how it's so easy for Arthur to drag Iron Man in. We don't even know if they're close to anywhere that gives Aquaman the upper hand based on what the OP stated.

I'm not sure if there have ever been any instances of Aquaman's trident being countered by magnetism.

The trident would need feats of countering magnetism as potent as Iron Man's and so far Aquaman fans haven't been telling me it's immune. The trident has magical capabilities though and Aquaman could hold on to it, so I see Iron Man magnetically yanking it as more of a distraction than anything. It'd leave Aquaman more open to attacks

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brother and our comrades would surely pose a greater threat to the Justice League than they would to my marvelous crowd. That is not to say that it's a royal stomp of epic proportions, no.

No Caption Provided

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@el_mago said:

I doubt that given they'd be occupied. There's no reasoning to suggest Captain Marvel is as any more or equally competent as Thor is either.

Yes, there is. He's matched Superman on many occasions. Shazam and Superman are very often regarded as equals, or Shazam is seen as pretty close to him. It really wouldn't take too long for Aquaman to dispatch Iron Man. Hal isn't gonna struggle much with Hyperion either.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

First off, it's Terrax, he's a jobber. It's also the same series where we had the whole "I only hit with x amount of force" meme that people laughed about.

That was with a different armor though. The version of Extremis that beat Terrax had broke a satellite which is>>>>breaking granite (something the new armor apparently struggles with).

Second, you already made that whole "well Iron Man beat amped Ulik" argument about a year ago and it's as poorly done as it was then. The mini-series was very janky in terms of powerlevels and inaccurate, especially given the fact that Iron Man could beat opponents that Thor couldn't for the sake of showing them off as equals, despite those same characters stomping the likes of Mordo. It's not accurate to show off his power levels by scaling to a character who's been pretty much in the doghouse for decades.

Now I think it's consistent considering Bleeding Edge Iron Man also did far more damage to alt universe Terminus' helmet than Taranus Ulik could when they both tried to kill him.

Avengers: Season One technically took place during an era that Ulik never really jobbed and Iron Man was able to fight him there according to Loki.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@boutatakeanl: "Matched Superman" is very generic for a response and doesn't tell me much of anything. Hal isn't going to be able to handle 616 Hyperion's immense strength either, so I really don't get what the argument is supposed to be.

@lilbroomstick said:

@professorrespect:

First off, it's Terrax, he's a jobber. It's also the same series where we had the whole "I only hit with x amount of force" meme that people laughed about.

That was with a different armor though. The version of Extremis that beat Terrax had broke a satellite which is>>>>breaking granite (something the new armor apparently struggles with)

How is satellite breaking supposed to showcase some astonishing strength?

Second, you already made that whole "well Iron Man beat amped Ulik" argument about a year ago and it's as poorly done as it was then. The mini-series was very janky in terms of powerlevels and inaccurate, especially given the fact that Iron Man could beat opponents that Thor couldn't for the sake of showing them off as equals, despite those same characters stomping the likes of Mordo. It's not accurate to show off his power levels by scaling to a character who's been pretty much in the doghouse for decades.

Now I think it's consistent considering Bleeding Edge Iron Man also did far more damage to alt universe Terminus' helmet than Taranus Ulik could when they both tried to kill him

Don't think we should be scaling a jobber to another jobber's performance and then saying the guy who isn't a jobber did better. That's obvious to anyone who cares about scaling. Unreliable at best.

Avengers: Season One technically took place during an era that Ulik never really jobbed

Was a alt-verse. Next.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@professorrespect:

Cause Tony stated Terrax exited the solar system on the page right after, and it apparently happened before the next day. From what we know, Terrax was pushed through the satellite and out of the solar system.

Was a alt-verse. Next.

I figured it was canon since people use feats from it, but I concede there then.

Don't think we should be scaling a jobber to another jobber's performance and then saying the guy who isn't a jobber did better. That's obvious to anyone who cares about scaling. Unreliable at best.

Is Terminus the other jobber? I just think Iron Man doing good against the same character (Ulik) in multiple encounters is considerable.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Shazam are relatively equal (at least in post-crisis) and can go toe to toe with and beat any of the Marvel team's heavy hitters, but the DC team gets dragged down due to WW and Aquaman being there, Hal can give Iron Man a good fight but won't last too long against Hulk, Thor, or Hyperion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62b1c0f5c7b9a
deactivated-62b1c0f5c7b9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we’re using the characters in the pictures you’ve presented...

Thor beats Shazam. I can’t remember the last time Shazam did something impressiv.

If it’s a SJW writer, they make Captain marvel solo the whole justice league. If you ask me, realistically Wonder Woman would demolish her.

Superman vs Hulk is a matchup everyone is tired of. I honestly don’t know who to give it to. Hulk has regenerated his head before... but he can still be KO’d as we’ve seen with the Thing. It really is 50/50 for me. I’ll have two different scenarios in case one of these two characters win.

I don’t know enough about Hyperion or Green Lantern. I don’t think Green Lantern usually fares well against Superman, plus it seems like everyone breaks his constructs nowadays so I might give it to Hyperion. Let me know if I’m wrong.

Iron Man is a jobber. I don’t know what happened to him. He could be such an interesting character but he’s written horribly. That being said, Aquaman could pierce his armor with his trident effortlessly. Aquaman guts him.

If Hulk wins

You have Thor, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Hyperion and Aquaman left.

Thor, Hulk, and Hyperion vs Wonder Woman and Aquaman... Team Marvel stomps.

If Superman wins

You have Thor, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hyperion, and Aquaman left.

Thor and Hyperion vs Wonder Woman, Superman, and Aquaman. Team DC wins.

IMO it goes down to who wins between Superman and hulk... which is 50/50 for me.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Cause Tony stated Terrax exited the solar system on the page right after, and it apparently happened before the next day. From what we know, Terrax was pushed through the satellite and out of the solar system

And? He did this to a jobber once in his 60 year tenure in a unknown time-frame. This is small potatoes.

Was a alt-verse. Next.

I figured it was canon since people use feats from it

I haven't seen anyone use those feats etc but sure.

Is Terminus the other jobber? I just think Iron Man doing good against the same character (Ulik) in multiple encounters is considerable

Terminus is a infamously flimsy character given they've tried to retcon him a few times to excuse his shitty low showings and none of them have been successful. Trying to scale to him or guys like him is hard to really take as a argument.

Iron Man doing better in write-off B-runs and in a singular character (who again, can't be reliable) is not so considerable to much of anything.