challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By challengers

Here is the roster for each.

Justice League: superman, batman, wonder woman, aquaman, the flash (barry allen), cyborg, hawkman (carter hall), green arrow, green lantern (hal jordan), shazam, firestorm (ronnie and jason), black canary, vixen, hawkgirl.

Avengers. Captain america (steve), iron man, thor, hawkeye, black widow, hulk, vision, ant man (hank pym), falcon, quicksilver, scarlet witch, Ms. Marvel (kamala khan, i'm including some of the all new avengers, the thor is male version tho), black panther, wasp.

These are my favorite members of the justice league and avengers. Match them up uow you want, who wins and why?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League: superman, wonder woman, the flash (barry allen), green lantern (hal jordan), shazam, firestorm (ronnie and jason), vixen.

Avengers. thor, iron man, hulk, Ms. Marvel

I took out all the people on either the avengers or justice league who are too weak to even be mentioned.

Justice League wins

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: vision has tossed thor around and beat up goliath. Anyone who can toss thor around blind him and leave him curled on the ground is strong enough to be mentioned. Not even superman can deal with vision because he can disrupt supermans brain. And ant man once took out iron man, vision, wonder man and someone else, i can't remember who, so i would say that they are strong enough to be mentioned.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i forgot to mention that ant man can go giant. And vision once blinded and brought thor to his knees, ant man beat up iron man and wonder man, left vision helpless. Beat up the avengers basically. They are strong enough to mention. And scarlet witch, house of M, mutant wipeout. Need i say more?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@challengers said:

Justice League: superman, wonder woman, the flash (barry allen), green lantern (hal jordan), shazam, firestorm (ronnie and jason), vixen.

I took out all the people on either the avengers or justice league who are too weak to even be mentioned.

Justice League wins

You took out Batman?

Here is the roster for each.

Justice League: superman, batman, wonder woman, aquaman, the flash (barry allen), cyborg, hawkman (carter hall), green arrow, green lantern (hal jordan), shazam, firestorm (ronnie and jason), black canary, vixen, hawkgirl.

Avengers. Captain america (steve), iron man, thor, hawkeye, black widow, hulk, vision, ant man (hank pym), falcon, quicksilver, scarlet witch, Ms. Marvel (kamala khan, i'm including some of the all new avengers, the thor is male version tho), black panther, wasp.

These are my favorite members of the justice league and avengers. Match them up uow you want, who wins and why?

Could spark some debates if you made it in to rounds or separated battles.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: vision has tossed thor around and beat up goliath. Anyone who can toss thor around blind him and leave him curled on the ground is strong enough to be mentioned. Not even superman can deal with vision because he can disrupt supermans brain. And ant man once took out iron man, vision, wonder man and someone else, i can't remember who, so i would say that they are strong enough to be mentioned.

She-Hulk beat Vision, Vision threw around Thor due to density control. Vision can't disrupt Superman's brain if he doesn't let him, Superman would have to literally sit there and wait for Vision to get close enough when he can move his molecules so fast that they phase through matter. In that amount of time, Superman could use arctic breath to disrupt Vision's density control and tear him apart. Flash can slow down Vison's molecules to the point where he is forced solid and can't move. Wonder Woman lassoed the Flash when he was phasing through buildings and lassoed White Martians who have all of Martian Manhunters powers including phasing. Green Lanterns have stopped Martians from phasing and can even turn intangible themselves. Firestorm can control and manipulate matter to an extent and can literally make Vision solid whenever he feels like it. Shazam's lightning can hit intangible opponents (Black Adam did it to Martian Manhunter), Vixen can copy Superman's powers and I already said when he can do to win. Anyone I left on the JL team can curbstomp Vision with ease.

None of the people Ant Man has ever beaten could beat anyone I left on the JL...Ant Man is cannon fodder

try again

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i forgot to mention that ant man can go giant. And vision once blinded and brought thor to his knees, ant man beat up iron man and wonder man, left vision helpless. Beat up the avengers basically. They are strong enough to mention. And scarlet witch, house of M, mutant wipeout. Need i say more?

Even still, it's not like it matters. Nobody here can even catch Flash, so he'll take out at least half the Avengers by himself.

• Falcon
  • Hawkeye
  • Widow
  • Ant-Man
  • Quicksilver
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Wasp

As soon as the fight starts, they're all getting KO'd by some light-speed body shots.

That leaves

Vision, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Panther, and Ms. Marvel. And honestly, I'm being generous saying it would take more than that to down Cap, but I figure he's generally a little tougher physically than the others.

Cyborg could Boom Tube Vision and Hulk anywhere to a Black Hole to Apokalips, Captain America is essentially a non-factor aside from maybe fighting Batman, Lantern and Flash should be able to take Khan with relative ease. Panther and Iron Man are good, but there's no way they can take Wonder Woman, Superman, Hawkman, Vixen, Green Arrow, Shazam, etc. alone.

With Flash as the MVP, DC should take this one pretty well if they play it smart.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:
@challengers said:

Justice League wins

You took out Batman?

Oh, I forgot that Batman could beat people like Thor, Iron Man, Hulk and Ms Marvel with just his wits, gadgets and fighting skills......

So what, is Vision going to blind Superman who shoots sunlight out of his face? Is he going to blind Wonder Woman who went blind due to Medusa for a whole story arc? Is Vision going to blind the flash who moves so fast that he sees every light molecule around him (not to mention how fast his eyes adjust to light)? Is Vision going to blind Captain Marvel who lets God lightning hit him dead in the face just to transform? Is he going to blind Green Lantern who's power is green light? Is Vision going to blind Firestorm who is a matrix of all forms of energy including light? You know what, Vision might blind Vixen......

No, Ant Man DIDN"T beat the whole Avengers team, he beat a few select members, all who are weaker than the weakest person I left on the JLA. No they aren't worth mention.

Oh wait, I didn't know Scarlet Witch was at House of M levels at any point she feels like ..... even though she's NEVER shown power like that since..... she isn't worth mention even if she had House of M powers considering she'd be out before she could move her mouth (Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel and Firestorm could merk her before she even says a word)

try again

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avengers vs JLA fights are always unbalanced.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Vision, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Panther, and Ms. Marvel. And honestly, I'm being generous saying it would take more than that to down Cap, but I figure he's generally a little tougher physically than the others.

You do realize that Flash can hit nearly as hard as Superman when he's moving at high speeds.....you're being more than generous by leaving Cap, Vision, or Panther in there

Karit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League is way more powerful than the Avengers since DC's top tier characters are, on average, more powerful than Marvel's top tiers, that is, until you start getting into skyfather and abstract territory where Marvel has DC beat.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

@karit said:

The Justice League is way more powerful than the Avengers since DC's top tier characters are, on average, more powerful than Marvel's top tiers, that is, until you start getting into skyfather and abstract territory where Marvel has DC beat.

That's not the reason. The reason is on the Avengers the street levelers tend to outnumber the heavy hitters, wheres for the JL its the opposite. The recent Avengers line-up (Infinity) showed how OP the Avengers roster could be if they followed the JL approach and stacked the line-up.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: vixen can only mimic animals, vision didn't fight she hulk. And superman will never see viz coming.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody has even mentioned thor. Who could clear out the JL (excluding flash) with his god blast.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@challengers: no he can't and does current Thor even have God blast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karit: Yeah DC's top tiers are not more powerful than all of Marvels. Unless you really think Superman is more powerful than Hyperion, Star-Brand, Nightmask, and Captain Universe. All of whom were part of the last Avengers line-up.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: current thor is a girl. This isn't current. This is thor odinson. The guy who chased galactus off with his god blast. It would clear the avengers out.

anthonysmyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League would overwhelm the Avengers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL and there needs to be another team-up.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. And people wank Flash to stupid levels, as always.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@karit said:

That's not the reason. The reason is on the Avengers the street levelers tend to outnumber the heavy hitters, wheres for the JL its the opposite. The recent Avengers line-up (Infinity) showed how OP the Avengers roster could be if they followed the JL approach and stacked the line-up.

This.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is the avengers biggest problem. But there is one million ants for every one person. So ant man has enough ants in one city to make harder than hard for the justice league to move (excluding flash and fliers)

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

Agreed. And people wank Flash to stupid levels, as always.

Too true.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfFate

@challengers said:

@ancient_0f_days: vixen can only mimic animals, vision didn't fight she hulk. And superman will never see viz coming.

She can also mimic superpowered animals like Gorilla Grodd or the Shark (super-strength, limited invulnerability, telepathic, telekinesis and genius level intelligent)

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By challengers

@lord_shiva: and that is the reason grodd should never fight vixen.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess green lantern has animal powers............

No Caption Provided

I guess you don't read comics...Avengers Disassembled

No Caption Provided

Why wouldn't Superman who has every type of vision in his eyes not be able to see Vision coming?

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i know she-hulk ripped vision to shreds, what i meant is vision didn't fight back. And superman wouldn't see vision because it would just be stupid to x-ray the ground if he never even suspected vision would phase through the ground, come up behind superman and phase his hand into his brain disrupting the molecules, superman with his brain disrupted, wouldn't be able to even think todo anything because he wouldn't be able to think at all, thus, superman is the first JL member to fall. And we all already know that falcon is down. Most likely canary and black widow would fight, and hawkeye and green lantern would fight each other because they would both realize each other as archers, i forgot to mention they are all in character.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i know she-hulk ripped vision to shreds, what i meant is vision didn't fight back. And superman wouldn't see vision because it would just be stupid to x-ray the ground if he never even suspected vision would phase through the ground, come up behind superman and phase his hand into his brain disrupting the molecules, superman with his brain disrupted, wouldn't be able to even think todo anything because he wouldn't be able to think at all, thus, superman is the first JL member to fall. And we all already know that falcon is down. Most likely canary and black widow would fight, and hawkeye and green lantern would fight each other because they would both realize each other as archers, i forgot to mention they are all in character.

Wait. so........Superman is going to literally sit there, on the ground, not use his powers and let Vision touch him? You must be joking, I won't even begin to take that seriously, who with Superman's powerset has Vision beaten by sneaking up behind him? That is the most brain-dead argument I've ever heard of. You act like Superman has never fought anyone who can phase through matter (Martian Manhunter, White Martians)....oh wow. Why would Superman be on the ground long enough to even let that happen? I'm not even going to question it. It doesn't matter if they are in character or not, it doesn't stop Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, Firestorm or Vixen from putting them to sleep. Not to mention, this is a battle, what do you expect, them not to fight cus they are too strong? Anyway. Hawkeye vs Green Lantern made me lol. I know what you meant tho and no, they wouldn't fight because Hawkeye would be out before he knew he was fighting (Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman....you get the idea) .... keep trying

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@challengers: no current Thor is u think unworthy Thor she's Jane foster not Thor and not an avenger nice try

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: you keel talking about all of the justice league taking out the weaker avengers. As if the avengers are going to sit there and let them all get beaten up. Everybody will be busy. Fourteen members. Each you see.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: okay i don't really know what you said. But...please come again, what did you say?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: you keel talking about all of the justice league taking out the weaker avengers. As if the avengers are going to sit there and let them all get beaten up. Everybody will be busy. Fourteen members. Each you see.

I take out the weaker ones because they don't matter, will Black Panther beat anyone I listed on the JLA? Will Batman beat anyone I left on the Avengers? Answers to both, NO. Not only are they too weak, it doesn't matter if they fight or die because their team will either win or lose no matter what happens to them. If something happens to Superman, Wonder Woman, or Flash....the Avengers might win. If something happens to Thor, Hulk or Ms Marvel....the League might win. If you aren't good enough to take on the Top fighters of a team, you don't matter and therefore you aren't relevant. It's like if I make a battle like this........

Nightwing and Thanos vs Daredevil and Darkseid........do you really think that Nightwing and Daredevil are gonna be the deciding factor there?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@challengers: This is a 7 (Justice League) on 4 (Avengers) fight at best .... One of the 7 League members can solo 80% of your entire Avengers roster.... let me simplify it for you

Superman would easily stomp Captain america (steve), hawkeye, black widow, vision, ant man (hank pym), falcon, quicksilver, scarlet witch, black panther and wasp at the same time in less than 1 millisecond. So would Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Shazam, Vixen (with one of her teams powers) and Firestorm would too. Flash would do it faster than light but that doesn't even matter....

Superman is fast enough to count the spaces in time between nanoseconds. 1 second is equal to 1 billion nanoseconds. He counts nanoseconds like we count seconds and can go faster than that. He goes so fast that the world is frozen around him. Guess who can move at those speeds too, you guessed it, at least 4 of the other 6 people I left on the team. No one on the Avengers team can even perceive those speeds, not even Quicksilver. You really need to take into consideration who you put in these battles, I wouldn't be typing this if it weren't true.

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: iron man can also call in the hulkbuster armor for some smash 'n bash. And bleeding edge. And extremis.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: iron man can also call in the hulkbuster armor for some smash 'n bash. And bleeding edge. And extremis.

And then what.....who'd he beat....Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam, Firestorm or Vixen? Pick one

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Heatblaze

@challengers said:

And then what.....who'd he beat....Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam, Firestorm or Vixen? Pick one

Leave the poor guy alone XD.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@challengers: current Thor is normal Thor and the female is Jane foster not Thor . She's not an avenger so this is make Thor

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:
@challengers said:

Leave the poor guy alone XD.

I guess I got a bit carried away, lol

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: he would show wonder woman shazam and vixen whos. Boss, the hulkbuster is made to fight powerfull opponents, and bleeding edge is pretty tough. Extremis has healing so he would just fight, get beaten up, then get back up and hand it to them. Ant man would shrink down into superman, or wonder womans systems and kill them. Without them even knowing what happened. Do you watch Vsauce? Have you seen what would happen if quicksilver ran? Go check it out. Flash could still easily take quicksilver out, but i don't think the justice league would want to get close when he is doing mach 10. Ms. Marvel would turn giant and step on them then get tossed around, but she is all rubbery like if she wants to be. Superman can be hurt by magic. Thor has a magic blast from his hammer. Hulk would smash wonder woman whi is not on sentrys power level, and hulk took it and gave it to sentry, hulks rage is stronger than green lanterns will power. And firestorm can't mess with hulk.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: he would show wonder woman shazam and vixen whos. Boss, the hulkbuster is made to fight powerfull opponents, and bleeding edge is pretty tough. Extremis has healing so he would just fight, get beaten up, then get back up and hand it to them. Ant man would shrink down into superman, or wonder womans systems and kill them. Without them even knowing what happened. Do you watch Vsauce? Have you seen what would happen if quicksilver ran? Go check it out. Flash could still easily take quicksilver out, but i don't think the justice league would want to get close when he is doing mach 10. Ms. Marvel would turn giant and step on them then get tossed around, but she is all rubbery like if she wants to be. Superman can be hurt by magic. Thor has a magic blast from his hammer. Hulk would smash wonder woman whi is not on sentrys power level, and hulk took it and gave it to sentry, hulks rage is stronger than green lanterns will power. And firestorm can't mess with hulk.

He's never won a fight using Hulk-Buster....it's not made to fight powerful opponents, it's made to fight HULK, and he still lost every time in the comics. Is the Bleeding Edge tough enough to last in the Sun? No, but Wonder Woman is, Shazam is, Vixen with JLA powers can do it too...Extremis would break trying to punch any of them. How can Ant-Man shrink into Superman or Wonder Woman who can see into the smallest molecules and atoms? They'd know exactly what's happening due to Superman's X-Ray vision....fail. Everyone on the Justice League who matters is faster than Quicksilver...Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Captain Marvel are all faster than Quicksilver, what happens when Quick tries to punch Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel or Green Lantern? The same thing that happens to snow when you throw it at a brick wall....Wait, is Ms Marvel going to step on people who can FLY and MOVE FASTER THAN LIGHT? Really? Superman gets hurt by magic if he gets hit by it, why would he let Thor hit him? Hulk can't smash someone stronger than him, Wonder Woman would trash Hulk who is barely fast enough to grab Spider-man. Sentry clearly LET Hulk beat him up, much like Vision LET She-Hulk tear him in half. Hulk can be mad as he wants, Green Lantern will still teleport him off the planet. Firestorm can transmute Hulk's brain into plastic, his eyes into glass and his heart into an egg.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol!

I can't go easy on him, he has summoned the full wrath of factual evidence and logic

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

lol!

I can't go easy on him, he has summoned the full wrath of factual evidence and logic

Do what you gotta do, mate. Iol.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon solos

challengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: firestorm can't do that to body parts...sorry pal. And maybe you should actualy be realistic. Superman isn't gonna know naturally that a really tiny person is gonna sneak into him, he has no reason to notice ant man unless he just happens to be using his x-ray vision right at the moment even though he has no knowledge of ant man, you are smart so you should know that is true. And hulk is stronger than wonder woman. Hulk has clapped away entire galaxys, smashed through planets out of anger, wonder woman is doomed. Quicksilver ain't gonna punch anyone, all he has to do is run. It would basically destroy everything. No, bleeding edge can't take the sun, he loses there. Vision comes out of the ground below and behind green lantern and shoots him with a energy beam, burning his face off. Green lantern wouldn't know vision was there he doesn't have superhearing. And the laser would take him out.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: firestorm can't do that to body parts...sorry pal.

You can't say what heroes can and cannot do, you didn't even know that Vixen can copy other peoples powers. Even if he couldn't transmute Hulk's body, he can drain all his gamma energy like Silver Surfer did....

No Caption Provided

@ancient_0f_days: And maybe you should actualy be realistic. Superman isn't gonna know naturally that a really tiny person is gonna sneak into him, he has no reason to notice ant man unless he just happens to be using his x-ray vision right at the moment even though he has no knowledge of ant man, you are smart so you should know that is true. .

No, Superman is constantly using all of his senses, BRUH, Superman can hear a scream on Earth from the vacuum of space, he could not only see this dude Ant Man, he could hear anything he does. You clearly have no idea what these characters are capable of.

@ancient_0f_days: And hulk is stronger than wonder woman. Hulk has clapped away entire galaxys, smashed through planets out of anger, wonder woman is doomed.

No, he hit's harder, that's it. Hulk struggled to lift a mountain, Wonder Woman was apart of two seperate 3 man groups that helped pull the moon and the planet. She's lifted mountain sized spaceships by herself with no effort. Hulk has never clapped away a galaxy, let alone several entire galaxies. He never smashed through 1 planet out of anger, let alone several planets. He had help during World Breaker to break 1 planet that was already damaged from fighting on it and he isn't constantly at those levels so that's irrelevant. You can stop making things up whenever you feel like bruh....Wonder Woman would stomp Hulk.

@ancient_0f_days: Quicksilver ain't gonna punch anyone, all he has to do is run. It would basically destroy everything.

Ok, so what happens when he starts running and he has Superman or Wonder Woman or even Flash holding his hand, stopping him from running, then start punching him in the face faster than thought....what then, Quicksilver isn't fast enough to do anything about it. He can't even run without the Leagues consent cus many of them are faster than him.

@ancient_0f_days: Vision comes out of the ground below and behind green lantern and shoots him with a energy beam, burning his face off. Green lantern wouldn't know vision was there he doesn't have superhearing. And the laser would take him out.

Why would Green Lantern be on the GROUND when he can FLY, TELEPORT, TURN INVISIBLE, INTANGIBLE and HAS AUTOMATIC FORCEFIELDS....I felt the need to use caps so you would clearly see the point. Vision isn't going to peekaboo a green lantern. Green Lantern's sentient ring can sense danger for him, it literally talks to him and tells him. Unless Visions laser is as strong as Superman's heat vision or an exploding sun, no it wouldn't take out Green Lantern.

This is a waste of time, I'm starting to wonder if you really think the things you say