Avengers (Modified) Vs Justice League (Modified)

• 155 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Prep is all that matters. For DC you have Fate/Batman vs IRON MAN/DR.STRANGE/DR. DOOM.

MARVEL STOMPS HARD. SO VERY HARD. REALLY REALLY HARD

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Emma doing here? DC's 2nd weakest is probably Green Lantern and Marvel's is Emma? Crap Ms. Marvel , 3rd weakest marvel character is still a ways below Green Lantern.

DC because of Marvel's weak low end.

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SpectresWrath01

Each team gets 1 day to prepare, and can consult with any characters from their respective universes to strategize.

10v10

Avengers

Team :

Captain America

The Hulk

Thor

Iron Man

Sentry

Dr Strange

Emma Frost

Ms. Marvel

Dr. Doom

Silver Surfer

Justice League

Batman

Superman

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman

Captain Marvel

The Flash

Martian Manhunter

Captain Atom

Supergirl

Dr. Fate

Only Moral rule is that there will be no intentional killing. Though some death may be inadvertent.

EDIT : I realize that many of these characters at one time or another have been damn near invincible, so try to go by an "average" for each character.

Captain America vs Batman- Batman would not win in a straight up fight but he would still win. He has Gadgets plus is always thinking several steps ahead.

The Hulk vs Superman- Superman outclasses Hulk in almost every category. Superman has better feats of strength but Hulk does have potentially unlimited strength. With that said Superman would still win because he has FLT speeds plus a number of other powers at his disposal.

Thor vs Captain Marvel- Thor has more fighting experience packs a more powerful punch I believe.

Ironman vs Green Lantern- Ironmans tech could prove to be a problem if GL came unprepared but as long as GLs Will his strong enough there is nothing Ironman can do. GL would tear him apart I believe.

Sentry vs Captain Atom- I believe were not talking about the Void here. So seeing that Sentry is not consistent, I believe Captain Atom can take him. It will be a tough fight but Atom should be able to muster enough energy to put him down.

Dr. Strange vs Dr. Fate- Tough one. Ima say tie. Fate can rely on Nubu the Wise and just stomp Dr. Strange but Dr. Strange has been able to do some crazy things. I dunno the answer to this one.

Emma Frost vs SuperGirl- Supergirl has SuperSpeed. Enough said.

Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman- Wonder Woman has Ms. Marvel beat in almost every category except Marvel has energy projectiles. But those can be easily deflected by Wonder Womans fast reflexes. Wonder Woman stomps because of her fighting and over all experience.

That just leaves Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer. These are Marvels wild cards I believe. Doom with one day prep is insane but he can be defeated. Silver Surfer is just a beast and has everything going for him. And on DC we have the Flash and Martian Manhunter. Two of DC's most powerful heroes. I cant see either Surfer or Doom touching the Flash but I could be wrong. I guess it really depends on what Flash we are talking about here but either way I cant see anybody on Marvels roster giving the Flash any trouble if Flash really wanted to put them down. Were talking about a guy who messes up timelines, crosses dimensions, ect. I don't see anybody on Marvels roster that can deal with that. But for argument sake ima say Flash vs Dr. Doom and Surfer vs Martian Manhunter just because I believe Surfer and Manhunter would go after another alien.

Dr. Doom vs Flash- This wont be easy for the Flash by no means. Especially, if the Flash is messing around. But in the end the Flash can react to anything, at any time, at any place and Doom cant be everywhere at once. But the Flash can and he has done it! If the Flash really wanted to take him out, he could. And that's what Im basing my decision off of.

Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter- I cant see Manhunters mind powers taking out the Surfer. And pretty much anything else Manhunter can do Surfer can do also. On top of that Surfer has other powers at his disposal. It wont be easy for the Surfer but I believe he would pull it off. There is a small possibility Manhunters mind powers could be strong enough to screw up the Surfer but I think Surfer could resist it and take him down.

In the end, no matter how you do the line up. The end result comes out to being the same. DC's Line up would win the majority.

The__Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darrellacoustic: Well I know this is used all the time, but it's if batman has prep. If batman brings one of his mechs against cap, in leaning towards batman.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By willpayton
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team DC for the win.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By green_skaar

Marvel

But I could see it going either way. My deciding factors were: Sentry/Strange/Doom/Surfer

Avatar image for darrellacoustic
darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By darrellacoustic

Original post has been edited. I'll be continually changing things up to try and make things even. It's now 12v12. So far people are leaning towards Marvel. Open to any suggestions of who should be dropped/added to each team to reach equality, because that's when the real debating begins.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@homicidalmaniac: @darrellacoustic: if this is classic Strange then with a day prep he could make the Surfer more powerful than he already is heck he could make the whole marvel team faster than they are (actually current strange might be able to do this now although i hate what they have done to him)

No Caption Provided

like so. also with Sentry, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man who right now his black and Gold Armor puts him on a whole new power level plus Silver Surfer (who even on average can destroy whole cities) marvel should be able to win

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@robertloucksjr: The Marvel prep masters make the Marvel team have the victory

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take team Marvel with prep since it's current versions and New 52 sucks imo lol

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Odinsonnn

@homicidalmaniac: Wow, how did he get rid of him? Or are you talking when Thor tossed him in the sun?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn: The Death Seed took over Sentry and the Void is currently unknown.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jla have no way to counter surfer and strange and sentry could be a problem for him as well. Avengers win due to more versatility,

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

JL

Btw, hey Hercules, dafuq you doin here?

SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each team gets 1 day to prepare, and can consult with any characters from their respective universes to strategize.

12v12

Avengers

Captain America

The Hulk

Thor

Iron Man

Sentry

Dr Strange

Hyperion

Scarlet Witch

Dr. Doom

Silver Surfer

Hercules

Ms. Marvel

Justice League

Batman

Superman

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman

Superboy

The Flash

Martian Manhunter

Captain Atom

Supergirl

Dr. Fate

Lex Luthor

Zatanna

Only Moral rule is that there will be no intentional killing. Though some death may be inadvertent.

EDIT : I realize that many of these characters at one time or another have been damn near invincible, so try to go by an "average" for each character.

Nice I like the switch up. Much better line up BTW.

Captain America vs Batman- Same result as before. Batman always thinks ahead on top of good fighting skills he has gadgets. Batman for the win. In a straight up fight Cap would win.

Hulk vs Superman- Same result as before. Superman has shown to have better feats of strength. On top of that he has Super Speed. Nano Second reaction as well as FLT speeds. Even the 52 version is capable of the same feats.

Thor vs Superboy- Thor has the use of Magic a known weakness of Kryptonians. But just because Thor has that one advantage, it does not mean he is the automatic victor. However, Thor Imo has more powerful attacks and the greater fighting experience in this match up. Superman would prove to be more of Thors equal.

Ironman vs Green Lantern- Same outcome. GLs will power should be enough to tank anything Ironman throws his way. I believe this is a onesided fight.

Sentry vs Captain Atom- Same result. Captain Atom should manage to summon enough power to take Sentry down. On top of that Cap. is a expert at quantum energy and pretty much a expert in all forms of energy thanks to his quantum powers.

Dr.Strange vs Dr. Fate- Tie

Hyperion vs Supergirl- To be honest, I dont know much about hyperion but from what Ive seen. I think Supergirl can do more than him and packs a more powerful punch.

Scarlet Witch vs Zantanna- tough one Zantanna is no push over but I think Scarlet Witch has done more impressive feats. Depowering the Mutants was huge! I dont think Zantanna is ready for that. But I could be mistaken. My vote goes to Scarlet Witch hands down.

Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor- Also a tough one. However, Dr. Doom is not obsessed like Lex is and Lex tends to leave himself more vunlerable. But its anybodys ball game in this match up. It was a close call for me but Dr. Doom I think would take it but not by much.

Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter- Same Result. Surfer has more options available to him. Manhunter has a weakness that Surfer can exploit. Fire- granted its not really a weakness and it could totally back fire on Surfer if Manhunter went into his animal/rage form. But I still think Surfer can go blow for blow with him as well resist his mind powers. Its possible Martian Manhunter could defeat him with it but I think Surfer would resist it. Winner Surfer.

Hercules vs Flash- No brainer here. I dont think anybody really needs to ask me why either. lol

Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman- Same Result. Wonder Woman is a better fighter and has more experience. Plus she is stronger. Nuff said.

By my count thats DC=7 1/2 and Marvel has 4 1/2.

No matter how you do the line up I feel the result would be in DC's favor. And to show you, I will mix it up and give you my new answers but this time I wont explain why.

Thor vs Superman- IMO- It could go either way though. I dont think there is a wrong answer voting for either one but I think Superman would take it.

Scarlet Witch vs Flash

Silver Surfer vs Captain Atom

Dr. Doom vs Batman- close. I believe doom would under estimate him. But I dunno.

Ms. Marvel vs Green Lantern

Sentry vs Martian Manhunter

Hulk vs Wonder Woman- Strength doesnt always win. This Woman can almost beat Superman at times.

Hyperion vs Superboy

Ironman vs Dr. Fate-

Dr. Strange vs Zantanna

Hercules vs Supergirl

Captain America vs Lex Luthor- I want to toward Luthor but Captain America is pretty impressive.

Dc as joint team would work better together and build off their strengths and weakness to win in a team effort but in the end it would be 1v1 matches.

Marvels heavy hitters are 1. Silver Surfer, 2. Thor, 3.Dr. Strange, 4. Scarlet witch, 5.Hulk, 6. Sentry . In that order.

DC Heavy hitters are 1. Tie Superman+Flash 2. Martian Manhunter 3. Dr. Fate, 4. Tie- Wonder Woman+ Captain Atom, 5. Tie- Green Lantern, Supergirl, Superboy.

DC has too many heavy hitters and anyone of them could take down the Hulk. GL Vs Hulk would be close though.

darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By darrellacoustic

@spectreswrath01: Yeah I'm trying to keep the lineups even, so I'm doing a lot of adjusting from time to time judging by peoples responses. But at the same time, people are still very much split. Some people give it handedly to Marvel, while others such as you say DC.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectreswrath01: Wrong on so many levels

Captain America is Physically superior to Batman in Everyway unless batman has an atomic bomb in his belt he isnt going to win

Dr.Strange Classic could give a speed boost to everybody

No Caption Provided

also Emma Frost is very Capable of Mind-f***ing with everyone here

Silver Surfer can manipulate Matter and he can heal check this out

No Caption Provided

he rebuilds a whole city and here are some scans of him healing one of which is the watcher

Silver Surfer took a blast that could destroy an entire planet and you know what he did? Nothing!

No Caption Provided

Hyperion has taken a nuke and such. and would absolutely own supergirl in every reality

look at that Super Girl has no chance btw Hyperion is the guy with the Purple eyes

Scarlet Witch is a reality warper she literally erased all the mutants at one point so i am going to go with *pop* flash is wiped from Existence

Classic Stranges power got to such a level that it threatened the Multi-Verse

No Caption Provided

btw Thor> Captain Atom so Sentry> Captain Atom ( i cant believe i took that much effort to prove why that point was wrong there)

Your logic is so flawed here but its ok you are sort of new to the vine but Marvels Heavy Hitters here are (in this order)

1. Strange 2. Silver Surfer 3. Sentry 4. Hyperion 5. Thor 6.Hulk (get your facts straight) ok Thanos want worried about Hulk or Thor or any of them no he was worried about Strange

No Caption Provided

so check your facts and come back with the revised statement "Marvel Stomps"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By kidman560
adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with the modified avengers on this one.

Nice thread btw

darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Strange 2. Silver Surfer 3. Sentry 4. Hyperion 5. Thor 6.Hulk (get your facts straight) ok Thanos want worried about Hulk or Thor or any of them no he was worried about Strange

No Caption Provided

BTW Thanos does respect Hulk's power. I'm not saying Hulk > Strange, that's absurd, but Thanos says himself he'd like to "avoid a conflict" with Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel prep master+ guy with Cosmic Awareness= AVENGERS STOMP

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: oh of course no matter what fanboy you are you have to respect the hulks power. but the guy had Strange listed as #3 in Marvels powerhouses when he alone is one of the most Dangerous people in all of Marvel period. lol anyways really with Strange and Surfer Marvel wins this adding current Sentry is just overkill and then Hyperion puh-leze Marvel practically stomps. I mean current Sentry right now could mop the floor with Supes and ive always held the belief that Hyperion could (depending on the situation) beat supes

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: oh of course no matter what fanboy you are you have to respect the hulks power. but the guy had Strange listed as #3 in Marvels powerhouses when he alone is one of the most Dangerous people in all of Marvel period. lol anyways really with Strange and Surfer Marvel wins this adding current Sentry is just overkill and then Hyperion puh-leze Marvel practically stomps. I mean current Sentry right now could mop the floor with Supes and ive always held the belief that Hyperion could (depending on the situation) beat supes

I misunderstood your initial comment, we are in agreement!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kidman560

@green_skaar: oh yeah see the problem is the people in marvel who can beat Supes and Wonder woman and them arent well known Sentry for Example. Sentry is more powerful then Supes is but see he isnt as popular so no one knows him. Hyperion is another one but again no one knows him. I mean allot of people just dont know enough about Marvel. however i am really liking Sentry's power upgrade its about time the Writers got that Sentry always has been more powerful than Thor.

darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By darrellacoustic

@kidman560: I completely agree with you on Hyperion and Sentry. I wish more people looked into the characters. I admit I'm better versed in the Marvel universe than DC. That being said, who do you think should be added/dropped from either team to makes things a little more even?

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was reading posts and I came across a couple that have Captain Atom beating Sentry. I disagree. Sentry at one point made the entire world forget he existed, and that was Base Sentry, not the version that's running around these days. Anyone got posts of MM pulling off something similar? (I don't really doubt that he has, but i'd still like to see it) I just point that out because folks tend to lowball the guy. They forget he's supposed to be one of Marvel's most powerful telepaths. He's versatile as all get out and when I read his definition of powers it's almost like Silver Surfer's.... it's quicker to say what he can't do. His only real weakness is that he's kinda crazy so he doesn't always fight in the smartest of ways. He should however be able to pretty much stomp Cap. Atom. I mean... the guy ripped a God in half.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darrellacoustic: well for one thing i would add Firestorm to DC he is the only person who can manipulate matter anywhere close to being even with the Surfer. Btw Firestorm is a character I recomend everyone look into

No Caption Provided

but also really Emma doesnt play a big part in this you could switch her out for Vision. Or Wonder Man who is such a boss (hes another character that could cause Supes Nightmares)

No Caption Provided

i just love how the most powerful heroes in Marvel arent the strongest ones (spider man, Iron Man, for example) what you have right now is a great thread and since your new to the Vine i am very impressed with this Thread. Keep this Shit up

darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By darrellacoustic

@schillenger420: Yeah I also disagree with Atom beating Sentry. In my eyes Sentry is pretty ridiculous. Especially if you've read Dark Avengers. I mean he beat Molecule Man. That might be a bit far-fetched, but still.

EDIT: @kidman560 I traded out Emma a while ago for Scarlett Witch. Just added Firestorm to DC. Wasn't sure who to remove, so I went with Superboy.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darrellacoustic: @schillenger420: well the closest thing to MM doing anything like that is reading the entire worlds minds but he lost control shortly afterwords so.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Really? That's kinda surprising given the way folks talk up his TP abilities. Professor X with cerebro could probably pull off the same feat.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kidman560

@schillenger420: well i mean i dont know a ton of MMs TP feats another one that he has is he did kind of Mind Rape the Spectre

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Psycho Pirate did the same thing. I don't know a whole lot about Spectre but it seems his weakness is TP'ers. He can't be destroyed, he's the wrath of god, but dammit if his mind can't be toyed with. Basically i'm saying MM Mind Raping him isn't really all that impressive.... I don't think. I'm hoping someone will eventually point out some of MM's higher end TP feats.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: Yeah I also disagree with Atom beating Sentry. In my eyes Sentry is pretty ridiculous. Especially if you've read Dark Avengers. I mean he beat Molecule Man. That might be a bit far-fetched, but still.

EDIT: @kidman560 I traded out Emma a while ago for Scarlett Witch. Just added Firestorm to DC. Wasn't sure who to remove, so I went with Superboy.

You do realize you just added someone in the Scarlet Witch who can potentially one-shot the entire field with a, "No more powers!!" spell. Granted that's kind of a stretch but I'd bet money someone's going to pull that one out. Granted she need's someone's shields to keep her from getting speedblitzed, but still.... Wanda can be tricky to use in fights.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more powers ^^ lol, joking but between Dr Stranges shields and SW this battle ends quickly

SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectreswrath01: Yeah I'm trying to keep the lineups even, so I'm doing a lot of adjusting from time to time judging by peoples responses. But at the same time, people are still very much split. Some people give it handedly to Marvel, while others such as you say DC.

Well its all personal opinions. I lean to DC because on a average level, I feel they are stronger. By this I mean with no extra enhancements. Both comics have really high showings and both sides potentially can win. But I feel the line up for DC is better. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I was reading posts and I came across a couple that have Captain Atom beating Sentry. I disagree. Sentry at one point made the entire world forget he existed, and that was Base Sentry, not the version that's running around these days. Anyone got posts of MM pulling off something similar? (I don't really doubt that he has, but i'd still like to see it) I just point that out because folks tend to lowball the guy. They forget he's supposed to be one of Marvel's most powerful telepaths. He's versatile as all get out and when I read his definition of powers it's almost like Silver Surfer's.... it's quicker to say what he can't do. His only real weakness is that he's kinda crazy so he doesn't always fight in the smartest of ways. He should however be able to pretty much stomp Cap. Atom. I mean... the guy ripped a God in half.

What you say is true. But Darrellacoustic mentioned in the very beginning; to use the characters at their normal levels. Saying Sentry has Void is like me saying Captain Atom (by absorbing his copies) can become Monarch and wipe out a entire Universe. See my point. Every character has high and low showings but I base my desicions off, the characters average abilities on any given day. Not there highest or lowest. I voted for Captain Atom because I believe his abilities and knowledge gives him the edge. He uses Quantum energy after all. Example: Sentry even with a increase could not even put World War Hulk down. If that was Superman instead of Sentry, Superman would have put him down. Captain Atom would have simply sucked gamma radiation out of him. I stand by Captain Atom vs Sentry.

@schillenger420: well i mean i dont know a ton of MMs TP feats another one that he has is he did kind of Mind Rape the Spectre

Spectre could easily counter that. High feat for MM for sure but I think, that was Plot.

Jla have no way to counter surfer and strange and sentry could be a problem for him as well. Avengers win due to more versatility,

One answer! The FLASH! Exactly how can Surfer, Strange, or Sentry counteract the Flash? Flash has literally been everywhere at once. He has moved so fast, he alters timelines, or he can move so fast that Superman is left a statue! The only person that could possibly hide is Dr. Strange, and that's if he started out in another dimension but the Flash can also break the Dimensional Barriers, so not even that works.

@green_skaar: oh yeah see the problem is the people in marvel who can beat Supes and Wonder woman and them arent well known Sentry for Example. Sentry is more powerful then Supes is but see he isnt as popular so no one knows him. Hyperion is another one but again no one knows him. I mean allot of people just dont know enough about Marvel. however i am really liking Sentry's power upgrade its about time the Writers got that Sentry always has been more powerful than Thor.

I have to disagree with you. Superman is more powerful than Sentry. If you are going to use Void/ Sentry than make it even! How abotu we use Cosmic Superman, or Thought Robot? You cant give one team a special plot advantage, without say so from OP. Sentry even with a increase could not take down World War Hulk. Superman base could. Nuff said.

@spectreswrath01: Wrong on so many levels

Captain America is Physically superior to Batman in Everyway unless batman has an atomic bomb in his belt he isnt going to win

I disagree. Batman has defeated foes far more powerful than Captain America just by thinking on his feet. Plus, Batman is always prepared for any situation. Captain America is not.

Dr.Strange Classic could give a speed boost to everybody

No Caption Provided

also Emma Frost is very Capable of Mind-f***ing with everyone here

Silver Surfer can manipulate Matter and he can heal check this out

No Caption Provided

he rebuilds a whole city and here are some scans of him healing one of which is the watcher

Silver Surfer took a blast that could destroy an entire planet and you know what he did? Nothing!

No Caption Provided

Hyperion has taken a nuke and such. and would absolutely own supergirl in every reality

look at that Super Girl has no chance btw Hyperion is the guy with the Purple eyes

Scarlet Witch is a reality warper she literally erased all the mutants at one point so i am going to go with *pop* flash is wiped from Existence

Scarlet Witch has no chance against the Flash. Before she even realized he was there; Flash would have ended the fight.

Classic Stranges power got to such a level that it threatened the Multi-Verse

No Caption Provided

btw Thor> Captain Atom so Sentry> Captain Atom ( i cant believe i took that much effort to prove why that point was wrong there)

Your logic is so flawed here but its ok you are sort of new to the vine but Marvels Heavy Hitters here are (in this order)

1.Silver Surfer! 2. Thor 3. Dr. Strange.

Dr. Strange wins with prep but on any random encounter both Thor and Surfer would put him down. They have that much power. It also depends on how much prep Dr. Strange has and what magical items he is using to enhance his abilities.

No Caption Provided

PLZPresent the entire comic, scan by scan; in order and prove to me Dr. Strange can scare Thanos! Im sure, Dr. Strange was using prep to undo what Thanos was attempting to do.

Your scans are impressive and you aim to convince me? But you act as if I do not read Marvel comics? Just because I am new to the forum does not mean I know little about comics.

Dr. Strange is impressive with Prep. Probably the most power. But in a random encounter, with either Surfer or Thor; Dr. Strange would suffer a defeat. Thor lives to fight, he fights more often than any other character on the list. I do not believe you are giving him the credit he deserves. Thor uses no prep; goes into battle and overcomes the odds against him. Surfer is a cosmic powerhouse and is truly almost unbeatable. Granted Dr. Fate or Dr. Strange can defeat him but ONLY with prep.

My list is based off, the characters abilities at their normal levels with NO special advantages. Everything you have shown me is plot. (Besides the scans with Silver Surfer.) Dr. Strange has a limited knowledge of magic (in random encounters) but with prep, he can do almost anything. Dr. Fate is kind of the same way. Dr. Strange maybe a little bit more powerful, but its hard to tell. Classic Strange is more powerful but if your not going to use current versions, then I am going to stop debating right here and now. Or Ill just use PC Superman and PC Flash and end this debate right now.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectreswrath01: no right now Sentry would make Superman his b***h Sentry with Death Seed is an extreme boss and he smacked Thor around like a b****h (over powered him physically which i am under the firm belief supes could not do) so Sentry could beat supes, and under most Circumstances Hyperion can Beat Supes also

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say the Avengers take the majority, but it really could go either way.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectreswrath01: This isn't random encounter with no prep, they all have a day's worth of prep which means Strange is good and ready, shields up and all that. Your correct when you say that he's probably the one with the most power after prep, and in this fight he's got a day.... makes him a beast. As far a Sentry V WWH.... Sentry likes the Hulk. He wanted to stop him, but not really beat him so he didn't go full out. Some would also say your possibly lowballing WWH. Remember, Sentry did in fact beat Molecule man AND tore Ares in half. That's Sentry at regular power. As for those different versions of Superman, sure they're valid if he can hit those powerlevels with a day's prep, use em. Your basic Sentry vs. basic Superman is a highly debatable fight... I understand you automatically give that to Superman, personally I still say Sentry is wayy to versatile for Supes. He could beat Superman in a variety of way's other than, "Punch him out." Superman.... he's pretty much just got that one. Finally, no one here is bloodlusted, so very few of them are going all out at the start of the fight. To some extent that comes into play in you gotta figure the team with the crazier/meaner people are going be more brutal and get to that point quicker. For example, Flash isn't just going to go lightspeed from the jump, and Superman's not going to be punching heads off period.... just not his style.

darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By darrellacoustic

This thread turned out to be much better than I expected. Thanks for the input guys.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Wow, how did he get rid of him? Or are you talking when Thor tossed him in the sun?

Sentry was regrown , again and again using the , from nothing but atom, in the core of the sun until Void left his body and went to the White Hot Room.

No Caption Provided

darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made another revision and added some new powerhouses.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn said:

Sentry was regrown , again and again using the , from nothing but atom, in the core of the sun until Void left his body and went to the White Hot Room.

No Caption Provided

What's the 'White Hot Room'?

SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectreswrath01: no right now Sentry would make Superman his b***h Sentry with Death Seed is an extreme boss and he smacked Thor around like a b****h (over powered him physically which i am under the firm belief supes could not do) so Sentry could beat supes, and under most Circumstances Hyperion can Beat Supes also

Again-the Op has said nothing about enhancements in this battle forum. He hasnt said we are using current characters, and their current abilities. From what I understand we are using these JL and Avenger characters by themselves! And nothing else!

And im sure Sentry smacking around Thor is just bad writing. It reminds me of RULK defeating the Surfer. Eh- Lame. But I have not read their fight yet. I know there was talk about a rematch.

Hyperion has no chance in hell of beating Superman! I mean, I cant even reply to you now because you are obviously one sided here. I am not favoring Superman, so i dunno if thats what you are thinking but I am not! But theres NO WAY! Hyperion is gonna take him down. You might want to re think your last statement.

Superman lifts planets! I have yet to see Sentry or Hyperion do anything remotely close to that. The death seed is enhancing Sentry's powers, because I believe the death seeds belongs to the celestial's right? I guess you want to give Sentry any advantage, you can give him. But hey let me help you out.

Current Superman in the Trinity War has just been sick due to Pandoras box. There is a piece of kryptonite in his brian. Since were using current up to date stuff, ignoring the OPS rules of the match, why dont we just put Superman at a disadvantage? O_O; I hope you see what im saying because you cant debate like that, it does not phase me one bit.

P.S. Thor would own Sentry. Sentry is just a little B***H. He like hyperion is just another Superman knock off.

@spectreswrath01: This isn't random encounter with no prep, they all have a day's worth of prep which means Strange is good and ready, shields up and all that. Your correct when you say that he's probably the one with the most power after prep, and in this fight he's got a day.... makes him a beast. As far a Sentry V WWH.... Sentry likes the Hulk. He wanted to stop him, but not really beat him so he didn't go full out. Some would also say your possibly lowballing WWH. Remember, Sentry did in fact beat Molecule man AND tore Ares in half. That's Sentry at regular power. As for those different versions of Superman, sure they're valid if he can hit those powerlevels with a day's prep, use em. Your basic Sentry vs. basic Superman is a highly debatable fight... I understand you automatically give that to Superman, personally I still say Sentry is wayy to versatile for Supes. He could beat Superman in a variety of way's other than, "Punch him out." Superman.... he's pretty much just got that one. Finally, no one here is bloodlusted, so very few of them are going all out at the start of the fight. To some extent that comes into play in you gotta figure the team with the crazier/meaner people are going be more brutal and get to that point quicker. For example, Flash isn't just going to go lightspeed from the jump, and Superman's not going to be punching heads off period.... just not his style.

Ahh. Wisdom to his words. Its nice to have a intelligent conversation. While I do mostly agree with your last post, I did not get the impression from the OP, that within this 1 day prep, Dr. Strange was allowed to bring other magical items (to assist him). I took it as, they all meet up, and they all know they are going to fight some team but they don't know who or what they are fighting. What I mean by that is, Dr. Strange cant bring anything other than what he would normally bring with him. Because if he is allowed to do that- then Silver Surfer could also bring Galactus! I hope you see where I am getting with this, because the fight would no longer be team vs team but all the teams assets as well.

As far as Superman vs Sentry goes. Sentry does have impressive feats but only after he has some sort of power increase. Which is out of the normal. So its hard to judge exactly what his level is at, but as far as I can tell, Sentry doesnt fly faster than Superman, Sentry isnt as strong as Superman, and Superman is a better tact than Sentry is. And BTW I personally believe Superman has more than just "Punching him out." as a means of winning. But you are welcome to have your opinion and I have no intentions of trying to change you.

I believe alot of comments you can only take with a grain of salt, depending on the story. Example: Spiderman said Sentry fought off Galactus once. Well that's something Id take with a grain of salt- meaning I dont consider that a feat of his. Superman said his mental powers are so good, that it could rival that of MM, but because of his mental blocks he has trouble accessing his own powers- thats something I take with a grain of salt! Mental blocks are one thing, MM's mind rape is another. Sentry ripping a god in half is one thing- Galactus destroying a galaxy is another! I think people need to take these things into consideration.

Thanks have a good one schillenger.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy another Avengers vs JL thread, the Originality is staggering.

The JL takes it for argument's sake.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Killemall

@chibio said:

A mysterious place connected to Phoenix, that lies inside the M'Kraan Crystal, which appears on every universe in the multiverse simultaneously.

Phoenix are supposed to have connection with the White Hot Room because thats like they base of operation as well as place of power, how Sentry/ Void has a connection to it is well unknown, we have to wait for Remender to disclose.

I even asked him on tumblr last time, he never replied.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Chibio

@chibio said:

A mysterious place connected to Phoenix, that lies inside the M'Kraan Crystal, which appears on every universe in the multiverse simultaneously.

Phoenix are supposed to have connection with the White Hot Room because thats like they base of operation as well as place of power, how Sentry/ Void has a connection to it is well unknown, we have to wait for Remender to disclose.

I even asked him on tumblr last time, he never replied.

Wow, that feels very random. Thanks though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: It is pretty random, dont know what he was thinking. Honestly cant say i am a big fan of what he has done to Sentry really, sure it was cool to see him easily beat Thor, but what was the whole point of him, ripping his own face out O_o...

And i think its the insanity part is what i found really interesting about Sentry.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#100  Edited By Saren

Why are people using Hyperion from the Supreme Power universe here? Better still, why are people claiming that Hyperion tanking a nuke sets him above Supergirl, someone who's tanked exploding planets?

Better still, why are people claiming that Batman cannot defeat Captain America unless he's carrying an atomic bomb in his belt?

I mean, seriously?