Avengers, Fantastic 4 & X-Men vs Justice League

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

God knows how many variations of this battle have been on the Vine over the years! Here I want to see if Marvel's 3 premiere teams together can defeat the Justice League

Battle is morals off and to the death. Takes place in an empty Central Park. No BFR and no prep time. Random encounter. Pre-Flashpoint or New 52 feats can be used for the JL.

Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman and Martian Manhunter

VS

Avengers: Wasp, Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Iron Man, Hulk and Thor

Fantastic 4: Mr Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch (no cosmic control rod) and Thing

X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey (no Phoenix), Iceman, Beast and Archangel

The astute among you will realise this match is 14 vs 7, so if you see the battle as a series of 2 v 1s then feel free to evaluate that :) though if you see it as a free for all then by all means tell me how that plays out.

BONUS ROUND (optional):

Justice League get Captain Marvel

Avengers get Sentry

Fantastic 4 get Silver Surfer

X-Men get Juggernaut

I really look forward to what you guys think! :)

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone gunna wade in on this?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins! The Justice League are in over their heads.

Round 1: (Assuming Ant Man is Hank Pym BOOM microverse!)

Round 2: Add Juggernaut, Silver , Surfer and Sentry into the mix - SUPREME OVERKILL!

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Justice League have Martian Manhunter and Flash...this makes them automatically win. Martian Manhunter could take all but Hulk down(because he is immune to telepathy). With Flash this makes it a stomp. With the rest of the Justice League a curbstomp.

Avatar image for wolverinethesoldier
wolverinethesoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be awar but i think team marvel takes this

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League have Martian Manhunter and Flash...this makes them automatically win. Martian Manhunter could take all but Hulk down(because he is immune to telepathy). With Flash this makes it a stomp. With the rest of the Justice League a curbstomp.

Wasn't Hulk affected by it to fight Hyperion?

HomasTardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HomasTardy

I agree with @bluelantern1995on this, the Justice League are way too powerful for the Marvel team, so this would be a clear stomp for the JL

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a feeling Marvel may be able to pull this off with a 60 to 40 chance

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The JLA win the initial battle, but the bonus round is a toss up only because of Thor, Surfer, Sentry, but I'm still inclined to give it to them.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dum529001

@thundergodswrath:

Hulk is resistant to telepathy. It still affects him but with his powerset, outside molecular manipulation won't kill him.

It's because he instantly replicates his DNA and his DNA can rapidly, but not instantly, regenerate the cells lost protein matter. And unlike Wolverine, he doesn't need to eat or sleep for this to continue working under any circumstance because his body's energy/mass gain is fueled by the universes' limitless pool of atomic energy.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA have a a really strong blitz here and that will most likely lead to an easy win. as for the bonus the marvel team would take it in a much closer battle.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Hulk is resistant to telepathy. It still affects him but with his powerset, outside molecular manipulation won't kill him.

It's because he instantly replicates his DNA and his DNA can rapidly, but not instantly, regenerate the cells lost protein matter. And unlike Wolverine, he doesn't need to eat or sleep for this to continue working under any circumstance because his body's energy/mass gain is fueled by the universes' limitless pool of atomic energy.

I see.

Haloprogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Haloprogram

I want Marvel to take it but don't actually think so... Martian Manhunter and Superman to wipe the Avengers. Keep Flash away from Thor because he'll smash him like a bug. Aquaman and Green Lantern to take out Fantastic Four, Aquaman versus The Thing.. even though Green Lantern isn't Alan Scott lets keep him away from stronger opponents. Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman to take on the X-Men. Batman using his cunning to take on the likes of Archangel and Beast, could imagine him screwing with Iron Man a bit as well. Wonder Woman to go on Jean and Flash to take on Iceman and Cyclops. Now Flash is better than Quicksilver in my mind since he can literally bend time when he's running so he won't be stopped or slowed down by a ice wall like what happened in 'Last Stand'.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By comic_book_fan

team marvel win.

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL destroys round 1
round 2 silver surfer solos

AverageSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel get the win here for me. They have a greater number of superheros including Hulk and Thor!

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By giantsfan576

Bloodlusted superman martian manhunter and flash? Jla no contest

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off silver surfer and sentry void solo

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By green_skaar

Avengers/F4/X-Men hard fight first round, bonus round stomp.

Capable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Round One I still believe that Marvel can pull it off! To put it in perspective let's review all the heavy hitters...

Marvel: Hulk, Thor, Thing, Jean Grey and Iceman.

DC: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter.

Thor can stalemate Manhunter.

Iceman can deal with Green Lantern.

Hulk can hold his own against Diana.

Jean Grey and Thing can put up a heck of a fight against Superman and the Flash!

Once Iceman finishes off Green Lantern, he can help The Hulk defeat Diana. Then, Iceman and Hulk can move on to help Jean Grey and Thing against Superman and Flash. I do think they can secure a victory in Round One, but it won't be easy.

Round Two is a different story. While DC is granted one more powerhouse, Marvel gets three! When one of them is a Herald-Level being can posses incredibly superior cosmic power!

In fact, Silver Surfer could probably solo half the league, when you add in Thor, Hulk, Thing, Juggernaut, Jean Grey, Iceman and Sentry, it becomes some sort of a stomp. And from what I can see, Marvel has the odds comfortably in their favor!

Thank you for making a good post on these battles where Marvel finally has the advantage in the fight!

:)

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Yassassin

Barry, Kal, and J'onn are more then enough, everyone else just worsen it for the other time.

League sweep like always.

davies107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for Marvel in both rounds especially round 2. I think Sentry with Void can solo JLA.