Avengers & Army feat. Thanos & His Army vs Godzilla (2019)

• 56 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For shits and giggles...

Everyone is in-character and teamed-up fully against Godzilla. Thanos has the Power and Mind Stones. Cap has Mjolnir. Vision and Black Widow are alive. Godzilla can go Burning Mode.

Fight takes place exactly where the Avengers and Thanos fought in Endgame.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

include DCEU verse, Godzilla still wins

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capt Marvel flies at light speed thru his brain.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator

Captian Marvel and Thanos(power stone) duo.

Thanos busted a moon with these 2 stones, Godzillas never seen that kinda damage potential.

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske said:

Or Thor gives him a lobotomy with Stormbreaker then summons the Bifrost

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

include DCEU verse, Godzilla still wins

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tony501

Captain Marvel Solo she can fly and blast him as much as she wants or fly through him while he can’t do anything to her she’s to versatile and fast. Thanos is a mess his power is inconsistent and confusing with the gems it depends how much the plot demands it basically.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else want a stab at this heinous fight?

Hawkman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hawkman25

Can't tell if these Captain Marvels posts are trolls Godzilla easily lol.

ElioFoudroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ElioFoudroy

Are people really serious with Captain Marvel? I mean she would melt before even touching Godzilla.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear...

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nwname  Moderator  Online

Godzilla one shots

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nwname  Moderator  Online

@mtuske said:

@tony501 said:

Captain Marvel Solo she can fly and blast him as much as she wants or fly through him while he can’t do anything to her she’s to versatile and fast. Thanos is a mess his power is inconsistent and confusing with the gems it depends how much the plot demands it basically.

No Caption Provided

CM would turn to mush if she bullrushes at him full speed and it would do no damage to Godzilla. CM's best is comparable to large conventional bombs while Godzilla tanks super nukes to the face.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

What's with the Captain Marvel wank recently?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: yeah because Godzilla has feats of resisting a human sized projectile that can fly at light speed...

Didn’t ghidoras teeth pierce him? Are we really about to say ghidoras teeth have more piercing power than something moving at the speed of light?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: what’s wank about it?

Godzilla sure has a lot of piercing resistance feats to suggest he can stop a human sized projective moving at light speed right?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 takenstew22  Moderator

@skrskr: Why did you tag me?

And can you show me Captain Marvel attacking at light speed?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Godzilla took the meteor that wiped out the Dinosaurs to the face and was completely unphased. Captain Marvel can do nothing to him.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mee09

@takenstew22: She can't fight at light speed but she could in theory fly into him at that speed. But it would hurt her far more than Godzilla who would barely feel it and has a ridiculous healing factor. She has a better chance trying to blast him from a distance which won't work because his energy beams are >>>>>>> hers.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: because of your ludicrous statement?

She flies in the end of the movie at light speed, no one said she can threw punches at light speed, she can fly at light speed this isn’t debatable.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator

@mee09 said:

@takenstew22: She can't fight at light speed but she could in theory fly into him at that speed. But it would hurt her far more than Godzilla who would barely feel it and has a ridiculous healing factor. She has a better chance trying to blast him from a distance which won't work because his energy beams are >>>>>>> hers.

Exactly.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 takenstew22  Moderator

@skrskr said:

@takenstew22: because of your ludicrous statement?

She flies in the end of the movie at light speed, no one said she can threw punches at light speed, she can fly at light speed this isn’t debatable.

And what's that gonna do to Godzilla who can no-sell nukes and tank meteors that can wipe out the dinosaurs? Just flying at him isn't gonna work bud.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: a meteor much larger in size and would equate to a blunt force durability feat, ghidoras teeth pierced him and I know you aren’t claiming ghidoras teeth pack the same force that meteor did.

Also a human sized projectile moving at light speed would theoretically do a lot more damage than the Permian impact.

It is not a stretch to say a human sized projectile moving at light speed pierces with more force than ghidora biting down.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skrskr

@takenstew22: it would do the same thing ghidoras teeth did and more, you are seriously trying to say the Permian impact hit with more force than something moving at light speed? Come on man you can’t be serious...

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Lol don't do this bud. I know the light speed arguments better than anyone in this thread. I don't mean to brag either. But literally the other month I was explaining the physics of light speed to users on the site. Weight that the object/person gains while moving at light speed. Still depends on the size of said object too. It scales with it. Captain Marvel can only risk flying at light speed into Godzilla. At light speed she won't weigh more than the meteor that wiped out the Dinosaurs. Especially at the speed it was going. And she won't weigh enough to deter Godzilla who was completely unphased by it. She would have to weigh enough to cause 5-10x the impact of that meteor in order to have an effect on Godzilla. And whatever damage she would do with that amount of impact Godzilla can easily regenerate. She would need to be able to move 10-100x light speed to do what you are saying and it would kill her on impact. She has never flown into anything with the size and durability of Godzilla. She isn't going to fly at her top speed into him. It's a death sentence.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@skrskr said:

@takenstew22: it would do the same thing ghidoras teeth did and more, you are seriously trying the Permian impact hit with more force than something moving at light speed speed? Come on man you can’t be serious...

Of course I'm serious. You haven't even shown yet that she can reach light speed. In fact why didn't she "light speed" bullrush into Thanos instead of getting ragdolled?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mee09

@takenstew22: Becuase if she flew into something as durable as Thanos at her top speed it would kill her. Just like it would kill her if she flew into Godzilla at those levels of speed. People forget that the body has to be able to withstand both the speed AND impact.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: so show that with numbers, even without accounting for the mass gain if she only had the mass of 100 pounds she would hit Godzilla with 2,719,671,520 Newton’s of force.

I don’t think you understand the massive difference in speed she is hitting at relative to the meteor.

Realistically the number above would multiply astronomically when accounting for the mass gain.

So please educate me sir

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Lol what you have posted means nothing. In fact you just proved my point.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: she can fly at light speed, argue with the directors on to why she didn’t turn thanos into paste like that.

That has nothing to do with the fact that her being able to move at light speed was the major plot point in her movie in regards to getting the skrull to another galaxy.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I see you are going to run from the argument because you can’t hope to quantify the force of said Permian extinction meteor.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Lol no. I am going to show you why you need to stay in school. 2 Billion Newtons is only 2 Petajoules. The meteor that wiped out the Dinosaurs is Yottajoules Lmfao. Potentially 58 of them.

Yottajoules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Petajoules

You do not understand Newtons of Force or Light Speed. Why are you even discussing this? Oh look who ran away now. Lmfao kids dude. Hopefully he went to pick up a science book.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Skrskr

@mee09: the Permian extinction event has no known cause, they have never found the crater for the meteor and there are other possible causations for the Permian extinction.

If you are referring to the chicxulub crater, I would love to see your numbers and how you came to this level of force.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Lol it's legit scientific fact that has already been documented before you were born. Do you not know how to convert Newtons to Petajoules? Hell to ANY joules? You don't even know to convert your own example? There are calculators that will do this online for you if you can't.

"How did you figure out that the impact of the Permian meteor..." Lmao I didn't have to. It's already been done.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MoneyyJunee

I don’t see why Godzilla doesn’t stomp here

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: so show evidence of your claim

Like I said the Permian extinction has not been linked to any known crater site.

The chicxulub crater is from a meteor of unknown size ranging from 11-81 km so please show how you got your numbers or provide a source for the force, if it’s so easy for you like you claim this shouldn’t be hard to do.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: You can literally fact check everything I've just typed. It's clear that you are a dumb ass that thinks you only need two Billion Newtons of force to replicate 2 billion Hiroshima nukes. That's how stupid your argument is. You legit just said 1 Newton is 1 Nuke. It's actually worse than that comparatively. As you need 20-920+ Hiroshima nukes to replicate that Permian meteor.

I hope that you know. Unless you just admit to not knowing what you are talking about. I am never going to let you live this down.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Skrskr

@mee09: so no citations for any of your claims lol

Or any way to back any of your statements

The 2 billion Newton’s of force would be only if she stayed at 100 pounds, your realize how highly that jumps when we add her mass like we are supposed to right?

So again anyway to back or quantify your statements?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: My citations are literally all credible sources on the subject. I am imploring you to do research. Because your head is currently so far up your ass that you won't listen to me.

Captain Marvel doesn't weigh enough pounds for it to make any difference whatsoever. If you were educated enough to know the difference between Petajoules and Yottajoules you would understand this. It's absurdly large.

CaptainHazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla sneezes.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: you haven’t provided any citations, the relavistic change factor jumps from 2 to over 500 just in the 90%-99% speed of light range and would jump even astronomically higher than that at light speed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: I don't need citations to provide something that an elementary schooler could find out in less than 30 seconds in this day and age. You are dumb as hell. They should have given you or told you about a "metric system" for joules in High School. Again if you knew the difference between Petajoules and Yottajoules. You would see how stupid the point you are trying to make is.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: so still 0 actual factual arguments

You didn’t even know the Permian extinction isn’t linked to any know crater site or 100% linked to a meteor period.

Keep running fam

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Lmfao 0 factual arguments when you can google and fact check everything I've said. You are refusing to do it. Because you are either incapable of typing out a logical question. Or you refuse to admit that you are wrong and want to attempt to lowball my point. If I was wrong. Someone would have called me out on it. Like I called you out on your BS. That's how it works around here. You cannot lie in an online debate. Otherwise you end up looking like a moron who says 1 Newton is the equivalent of 1 Hiroshima nuke.

The only thing that is running is the sweat from your body. As you continue with this futile attempt at derailing your idiocy. In addition to your IQ points. Which continue to lose with every post.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: answer one question then, how are you getting this calculation for the Permian extinction when the crater has never been found and there are multiple other possibilities for the cause of the Permian extinction besides a meteor?

Just explain that one fact since you can’t provide any of these sources you are claiming exist.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Lol there may not be a definitive calculation but all of the estimates are speculated to be Yottajoules. Everyone of them. No one on this earth would compare the Permian Meteor strike to a mere 2 Petajoules but you. You do not even know what either of these joules are and refuse to acknowledge this.

You also continue to claim these sources don't exist. When all you and everyone in this thread has to do. Is Google it.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: so where are these calcs?

And what are the basis of the said calcs?

Also that was WITHOUT the relativistic change factor....

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mee09

@skrskr: Lmfao you are a legit clown. I'm screenshoting this entire discussion. Then I will use it in a presentation. I have never met anyone like this on comicvine before. Thank you for existing.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers