• 56 results
Thanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thanatic

Do you think Thanos can beat the hulk H2h 1 on 1...

Do you think Thanos can not beat the avengers by himself,as well

just 2 things......

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By agentxx

Thanos can smile

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laflux

not a battle. And if the power level of Thanos is written correctly he should have little trouble defeating the hulk hand to hand.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Malevolent1

Yes..Thanos stomps Hulk into oblivion...as for the Avenger...depends. on which Avengers...if u mean movie Avengers then I would havebto know how powerful movie Thanos is

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty

the movie avengers are not as powerful as their comic book versions. same with thanos. if thanos and the avengers are depowered using the same scale then Thanos easily defeats ALL the avengers and shield.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pootysaid:

the movie avengers are not as powerful as their comic book versions. same with thanos. if thanos and the avengers are depowered using the same scale then Thanos easily defeats ALL the avengers and shield.
Thanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thanatic

thanos cannot defeat the avengers all by himself

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By raxtsfk

Thanos will easily swat away the avengers except for Thor and hulk. Thanos went H2H with Odin and held his ground, so he should be able to dispatch Thor. Also Thanos doesn't need to duke it out with Hulk. Hulk might get in a few punches but Thanos will eventually melt hulk with an incineratin blast. That being said, we haven't seen any feats from movie Thanos so it's anyone's guess.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stonerthps

@Thanatic said:

thanos cannot defeat the avengers all by himself

Yes he can. And quite easily I might add. Why make a thread asking a question you assume to already know the answer to?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

This. You have a titan god in a relationship with the mistress death, fighting against Earths mightiest... He's smarter than Tony, as strong as the Hulk, as Powerful (if not more) than Thor and his relationship with death is >>> Hawkeye/Black Widow.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MAZAHS117

Oh, the Thanos beatdown of the Avengers is coming.......just you wait

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thanos is going to destroy movie AVengers :(

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By whydama

Thanos should be a behind the scenes villain. If he comes out, he is just going to wipe the floor with the Avengers. Movie avengers are weaker than their comic counterparts. And this version of Thanos seems to collect armies like Darkseid does.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By warlock360
No Caption Provided

Hulk gains strength the longer and more he's pissed, if thanos gets a preempitive strike he's got it.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PlasticBag

Yea Thanos destroys Hulk in any type of battle situation IMO.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

I really dont think that how they are going to show Thanos, i was so disappointed watching Thor vs Destroyer fight in Thor movie, i mean come on, Destroyer is Thor single most powerful recurring villian, who Thor has never defeated on his own in a fight (apart from BFR) and he easily 2 shots him in the movie? Thanos might go down the same line.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

There should be a part where Thanos is too occupied with the other Avengers to deal with Hulk, and then the two start fighting one-on-one, and the space is too tight for Thanos to use his energy blasts, so they start brawling, and Hulk gains the upper edge, then they fall back into more free space and Thanos one-shots Hulk miles away.

Or, a part where he fights Thor and Thor holds Thanos back for a bit until he blasts Thor so hard he drops his hammer, then gets pummeled without Mjolnir.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By justleader

thanos should be able to stomp hulk, of course the movie counterparts are not even close to their comic versions in terms of power, but they have the same rankings as in the comics.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By whydama

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

I really dont think that how they are going to show Thanos, i was so disappointed watching Thor vs Destroyer fight in Thor movie, i mean come on, Destroyer is Thor single most powerful recurring villian, who Thor has never defeated on his own in a fight (apart from BFR) and he easily 2 shots him in the movie? Thanos might go down the same line.

:(

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: @whydama: I will personally destroy every person who has ever worked at Marvel(excluding Stan Lee) if they nerf Thanos that much. Thanos should easily manhandle them as individuals but as a team they can beat him. Or else you will read about me on the internet.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@Killemall: @whydama: I will personally destroy every person who has ever worked at Marvel(excluding Stan Lee) if they nerf Thanos that much. Thanos should easily manhandle them as individuals but as a team they can beat him. Or else you will read about me on the internet.

You do that man, you do that for us :)

I am a huge Thanos fan after all, would love to see him potrayed the same way in movie (loses only because he feels he doesnt deserve it).

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Thanos would stomp on the Hulk, and honestly, unless they add some more heavy hitters to the movie line-up (or massively de-power movie Thanos) then he'd stomp on the movie Avengers as well.

Thanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thanatic

bump

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

LOL when I saw that Thor beat the Armor effortlessly, I was kinda like

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Floopay

@nickthedevil said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

Personally I didn't care. To me it just seemed like Mjonlir just sort of deflected it's blast back into itself and then it just sort of, powered down. It sort of struck me that it was more powerful than Thor, but Thor just happened to hit it just right to deactivate it.

I don't wanna see another Avengers movie involving Thanos unless the Avengers roster gets sufficiently high enough to do it properly.

I would like to see Ant-Man (which they are doing I think), a new Fantastic Four in the Avengers, maybe a new X-Men roster to help join in, and last, but certainly not least, I wanna see the Silver Surfer done right, and I want him to be there.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@whydama said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nickthedevil said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

LOL.

@Floopay said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pootysaid:

Personally I didn't care. To me it just seemed like Mjonlir just sort of deflected it's blast back into itself and then it just sort of, powered down. It sort of struck me that it was more powerful than Thor, but Thor just happened to hit it just right to deactivate it.

I don't wanna see another Avengers movie involving Thanos unless the Avengers roster gets sufficiently high enough to do it properly.

I would like to see Ant-Man (which they are doing I think), a new Fantastic Four in the Avengers, maybe a new X-Men roster to help join in, and last, but certainly not least, I wanna see the Silver Surfer done right, and I want him to be there.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanos was never in an Avengers movie.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

thanos is suppose to be superior to the avengers. he's smarter than tony, better fighter than cap (read his bio), stronger than hulk and more powerful than thor. I don't see why he wouldn't beat hulk h2h but then again the movie does only what the audience wants to see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Movie Thanos will disappoint everybody. Just you wait.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

Y U BUMP!?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

thanos is suppose to be superior to the avengers. he's smarter than tony, better fighter than cap (read his bio), stronger than hulk and more powerful than thor. I don't see why he wouldn't beat hulk h2h but then again the movie does only what the audience wants to see.

Dude, Thanos has no feats yet. Why would you bump this?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wierd threads back then as well.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: i'm well aware thanos has no feats except smiling but aside from that if the movie makes him somewhere like his comic counterpart then this should happen but it probably won't.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosmustdie: Dr Manhattan... Wtf? He's in Watchmen and anyway written right like in the comics Thanos should handle the Avengers, that doesn't make him unbeatable, plus that's just how powerful he is, it would be an insult to the character if they made Hulk stand his ground against him.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

not a battle. And if the power level of Thanos is written correctly he should have little trouble defeating the hulk hand to hand.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea Thanos destroys Hulk in any type of battle situation IMO.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie is going to be a two parter, so I'm guessing Thanos, will be pretty powerful. The first film might focus on the Invasion. Thanos preparing for Earth and the Guardians arriving to warn/train the Avengers.

The second will be the war with Thanos slapping the Avengers and Guardians around Shredder from TMNT 2014 style, throughout the movie until the last act.

thanosmustdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thanosmustdie

@goldroger: I get that, like I said I was just making a point hence why it was written to be sarcastic. Read the post a little closer next time before you run your soup cooler. Thank you for trying to be the smartest guy on the vine. All I'm saying is that too many people make Thanos out to be unstoppable and able to rip through the Avengers with no problem. How well do you think that will go over with the non comic nerds if Thanos kills everyone? I said Dr. Manhattan to be sarcastic,I know exactly what comic he is from.

thanosmustdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: that's what he's saying. He doesn't want to watch another Avengers movie with Thanos (as in up coming)

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cfrehse

Thanos should have trouble with hulk but his other powers should give him a significant edge. Like hulk holds his own in a short brawl then he is blasted away. I could see thor and hulk tag teaming him and keeping thanos busy while the other avengers handle fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine if thanos fights hulk Thor and vision all at the same time

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanatic: I think that he can (This might be my inner fanboy but...........)

Beating Thor H2h
Beating Thor H2h
Matching Tyrant (Without the  Power Orb)
Matching Tyrant (Without the Power Orb)

However, If the fight goes to long hulk will become angry and surpass thanos.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By PeterParkerJr

Thanos better be able to backhand the taste outta Hulk's mouth. I'll be annoyed if he's just another victim of "How can Hulk humiliate the villain?"

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man beat the Hulk. Thanos should be able to beat both of them combined.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well..........we saw what happened to loki...........and what happened to ultron...........I don't think thanos is safe either