User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator

Kyoshi, Roku, Aang, Korra
Kyoshi, Roku, Aang, Korra

The Avatars

Iroh, Jeong Jeong, King Bumi, Pakku
Iroh, Jeong Jeong, King Bumi, Pakku

The White Lotus

• The Avatars can only bend their native elements (obviously no AS)
  • Win by any means
  • In verse knowledge
  • In character

No Caption Provided

White Lotus start at the top of that peak, the Avatars start near the top of the waterfalls

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NoQualms

Avatars especially if Aang is turning off people's powers. Even if not I'd probably still go with the avatar team over the white lotus with Jong Jong being my weakest link.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyoshi solos even without the avatar state. Her raw power advantage is laughable, and she’s already tanked several lightning bolts

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatars pretty easily. Each individual avatar could be a problem on their own

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: Aang would be no diffed by the white lotus if he was alone. Either Iroh or Bumi can press him alone

Kyoshi is the only avatar that can actually solo

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBooyZz

OOO

I think that the Avatar team would win. Maybe not easily; at least if the Avatars fight people with the same element as them.

Kyoshi vs Bumi: Kyoshi, she was, without the AS (maybe) able to rise a portion of the bed rock above the sea, people referred to the stone as a mountain.

Korra vs Pakku: Korra. She has shown the ability to summon more water, better reaction time, and her waterbending is extremely fast.

Aang vs Jeong Jeong:Aang is a very fast character, he is able to leap faster than CM's missiles, and those are usually accepted to be high supersonic to low hypersonic in speed; I think that's gonna play a big role. Add the fact that he seems fond of using earthbending to encase people:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

.Roku vs Iroh:Roku is the only one I can see losing. But only because he doesn't have too many showings of firepower to match Iroh.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As y'all can see, I finally learned how to use the spoiler thing; i've always wanted to.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: You mean if the Avatars are only able to use one element, right?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatars win. Korra beats anyone except maybe Bumi with water in this location. Aang can probably beat anyone too since he has ridiculous raw power, and won't job with morals off (since it's win by any cost). Roku has extreme raw power with fire as shown in his flashback scene, and Kyoshi with earth is capable of at least giving King Bumi hell, who is the strongest one here.

I see Kyoshi vs. Bumi, and then the rest of the Avatars taking out their respective opponents pretty quickly before coming in and beating Bumi, where it would only take two of them to win max. Also, I think anyone can beat Pakku/Jeong-Jeong in this condition as well, and possibly Iroh too depending on how high of a pedestal we're holding him on.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cocacolaman  Moderator

@bigdreamer48:

and won't job with morals off (since it's win by any cost

Clarification: When I say "win by any means," I mean that either team can win by whatever means they want. As in, they can kill if they want, but they can win by KO or incap, or even BFR. This doesn't mean they are going to do every single thing in their power to win no matter what, just that they aren't limited in their options.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Ah, gotcha. Still think Avatars can win, but Aang might be a little bit more reluctant to fight and it won't be as easy as I implied it to be in my previous post. Thanks for the correction.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cocacolaman  Moderator
viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By viking1205

I agree with most of what bigD said.

Avatars would win this with Roku as MVP. Both him and Aang(if he is willing to go all out) are capable of taking on anyone. Korra would likely beat anyone bar Bumi as well. Depends on the version of Kyoshi, if she is restricted to the novels alone, she might lose to Bumi. In any case, all the other members of WL go down to the avatars leaving Bumi to get teamed up.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Piandao is sadly outpowered by this epic brawl, so it quickly becomes a four on four. Overall, the Avatars are more powerful. I don't see Aang losing to anyone individually. Bumi is going to be their biggest threat but he can't carry his whole team. Korra gets to start with all the water she needs, where I don't see much for Pakku at the top of that hill, he is probably the next weak link on the team.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: Na, I’m counting all 4

Meh, unfortunately I dont see Roku losing to Iroh, Pakku, or Jeong Jeong at the same time. Add Bumi and the story is a little different.

Same goes for Aang, and Korra, and obviously, Kyoshi. Bumi is just another breed.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: Aang isn’t even close to the other people you mentioned honestly. Aang is not far above Azula, Katara, or Toph when he’s not in the avatar state.

Kyoshi, Roku, and Korra are all far above him when the avatar states not being used. Aang is consistently one shot in his fights.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatars should eventually pull out the win. I can’t speak too much on Kyoshi as I am yet to read the novels though.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Fair, but I dont think its consistent in the comics anymore.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot Avatar was a show

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I disagree, but Aang vs the other avatars is for another thread. As for this one, he has the speed, the power, and the skill to prolong a fight with the white lotus, and be a problem for them. With his evasive abilities and power, he can at least perform similar to Tenzin vs the red lotus here. I stand by what I said, each individual Avatar can be a problem, not solo, but be a problem. Together they take it pretty easily.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: If Zuko and Azula can contend with Aang then so can Bumi or Iroh alone. Plus with Pakku Aang’s going down hard. He isn’t benefited by Kyoshi or Roku or Korra’s raw power advantage or durability advantage.

Aang gets tagged one time and he’s dead where as Kyoshi can literally tank lightning

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Your blowing Aang's durability out of proportion. He has taken some pretty big hits and gotten up just fine, he may not be as durable as many here, but he is not a glass cannon as your making him out to be. That being said, all of those people have to hit him first, which they would be hard pressed to do. Bumi has already shown that when Aang is prepared, it takes him a long time to get a decisive hit on aang. While Iroh has shown impressive speed, he hasn't shown the same amount of precision as Azula, and while Zuko has been able to do ok against Aang, he has almost always lost.

He doesn't need to be benefited by the other's raw power, because he has his own that is arguably equal to or above some of them.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: post a single feat of him getting tagged by any attack from a high tier and getting back up immediately unharmed.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatars should win as I would say that the Avatars would beat anyone on the lotus 1 on 1 and together I would say they beat them pretty easy

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thebluedragon20

@emmafrostxmen said:

@thebluedragon20: post a single feat of him getting tagged by any attack from a high tier and getting back up immediately unharmed.

Ok

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Tagged twice in the same fight by a high tier and he gets up right after in both. And yes Bumi was not going all out, but both of these hits could have been knock outs if Aang's durability was as low as you are making it. In fact, the second one is comparable to Zuko getting hit in the chest in Zuko Alone, and Zuko was ko'd by it longer than Aang

He also gets knocked into walls twice at high speeds in his fight with Ozai and continues to fight right afterwards. Once when he blocks Ozai's fire with air bending and another when he makes rock armor.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@thebluedragon20: that’s an outlier for Zuko and you already know that so I don’t have to explain

Aang was temporarily one shot by an indirect hit from Azula in the catacombs....he has some of the lowest durability in the verse. He doesn’t usually get tagged, but when he does he down immediately.

By your own implication Book 2 Azula >>> holding back Bumi

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thebluedragon20

@emmafrostxmen said:

@thebluedragon20: that’s an outlier for Zuko and you already know that so I don’t have to explain

Aang was temporarily one shot by an indirect hit from Azula in the catacombs....he has some of the lowest durability in the verse. He doesn’t usually get tagged, but when he does he down immediately.

By your own implication Book 2 Azula >>> holding back Bumi

I do indeed. Zuko was not at his best. Point still stands

Your basing these low opinions on that one fight in the crystal catacombs?

Azula>>>holding back Bumi? In the sheer offensive output of her crystal catacombs attack against Bumi's rocks? Yeah, Azula's attack had far more concussive force and power behind than Bumi's. That blast Azula sent at Aang that Ko'd him has the full power of her fire jets behind it and had the same amount of power as a charged blast from Zuko, that is that it was able to completly shatter the crystals and send Aang flying multiple feet in the air.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: Crystals in avatar and in the real world aren’t that durable at all so that’s again unimpressive.

Getting one shot by Book 2 Azula who is inferior to both Bumi and Iroh individually is enough to say Aang isn’t tanking anything in this fight

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: The point wasn't the crystals, the point was that the "indirect hit" had as much if not more power behind it than a charged blast from Zuko and had more directly destructive power than anything Iroh has done outside of Sozin's comet, or anything Bumi has actually done to someone. Bumi has more area of effect and bigger scale power, but azula has more directly applied power, therefore getting hit by Bumi's rock or Iroh's fire does not equal getting hit by Azula's fire.

He has already tanked what they are going to throw at him in this fight, getting one shot by a direct fire blast from Azula that sent him flying several feet through the air and than slamming into buildings is not an anti feat for aang, but rather a really good one for Azula.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: again tanking sparring match Bumi =|= tanking serious Bumi.

The same situation applies to someone like Wonder Woman sparring with Black Canary. Wonder Woman hit her in the face with a stick while they were sparring. Wonder Woman is literally close to Superman level in strength, and Black Canary is a human. Diana was clearly holding back immensely. Why would Bumi try to hurt his 12 year old friend?

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No AS? Avatars are winning but lotus puts a decent fight.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyoshi vs Bumi - Kyoshi

Aang vs Jeong Jeong - Aang low-diffs

Korra vs Pakku - Korra low-diffs

Roku vs Iroh - Roku low-mid diffs

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RonnyLamar

@emmafrostxmen: she doesn't solo she's new to bending in the novels and in the show that's just avatar state