Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

...... Avatar people in a curb party ......

Avatar State Roku w/ Fang the Dragon Solo

(the guy stopped two volcanoes, with only 5 seconds of Avatar State)

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

@Ancient_0f_Days: not trying to start anything, but how? The Sage of Six Paths is ridiculously strong. Anyone from his bloodline became a ridiculously strong shinobi. He created the moon. What response does the avatar universe have to the Rikudo Sage.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@KalTheHokage_2007: want to post a scan of where it says he created the moon ...

NCC1396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NCC1396

@KalTheHokage_2007: Avatar State, that's our response.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

@NCC1396: not good enough. details. The Sage of Six Paths was able to create things. out of nothing. I'm not saying that Narutoverse would win, but I am asking for good reasons for why the Avater-verse would win. two word answers aren't good enough. And yes, I do watch avatar.

@Ancient_0f_Days: during naruto's battle with Pain, the Tendou Path, after using Chibaku Tensei, remarked that the Sage of Six Paths used the very same move to imprison the body of the Ten Tailed Beast and create the moon.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U are kidding right???????

NARUTO SOLOS

Also Genjutsu just does unspeakable damage to the avatar team which stinks because I love there characters so much.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

bump

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most of the Naruto characters in the pic can solo easily.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat: I hate to keep questioning you, but how? It's not like Katara, Toph, or Zuko are weak, and Aang, when in the Avatar state, is incredibly strong. His last "bending" move in the series was him using the Avatar state to flood a large portion of Earth Kingdom land. If the Akatsuki was pictured, I'd agree. But they aren't. Katara is quite the threat to taijutsu users because of her blood-bending, not saying that they wouldn't find a way out, but a fighter like Rock Lee's not gonna be much use if Katara is controlling his every move. Together, they would most likely stomp, but I don't think they could solo. Naruto and Sasuke, most likely, but the rest would need major help.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By nickthedevil

From what i've seen... Naruto WTF stomps.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: why? I just want to know.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By terry2012

Naruto wins hands down. Edo Madara made two meteorite fall from the sky back to back with ease like it was nothing. Than create a forest out of nowhere. I'm sorry but the avatar state is not messing with this one. They best bet is hand-to-hand.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: that's hands down the best answer I've read so far. Madara in the Avatar State like all the time. And the Edo Tensei makes him, for all intensive purposes, invincible.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: hey Tobi>Madara :P

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@nickthedevil said:

From what i've seen... Naruto WTF stomps.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By terry2012

@KalTheHokage_2007: Thank you :)

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Tobi is a coward. He almost got kill three times. Madara has not been touch not one time and he wasn't even serious. He look down on that generation and they suppose to be stronger than him.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: reflecting on what Tobi's done, this is very true. he hasn't shown many real feats on his on. he typically hides behind others, i.e. the tailed beasts.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By terry2012

@KalTheHokage_2007: Thank you. He lost to the foruth Hokage and probably would have die, if the foruth didn't have low charka on his part because he had to keep the Fox seal in side his wife while the baby was coming and than had to seal The Fox again plus Tobi ran away. Half of Tobi body is a zestu material.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: but he did manage to sneak up on two ANBU Black Ops agents and kill them. but in a debate like this, that doesn't count for much.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By terry2012

@KalTheHokage_2007: That because the ANBU are the weakest ninjas in the naruto universe with out the exception Itachi, kakash, Shisui, The Legendary three, Danzou right hand men, Yamato, and maybe sai. The rest wasn't even train right to begin with. The sound four ninjas took them out plus out smart them as well and the Sound Four ninjas got beat by kids. The ANBU ninjas are a joke Naruto Laughing out loud.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: very lol. Do you really think the best naruto character's could take on an army of Avatar's. the Avatar state is nothing to sniff at.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrPuertillo

Melon Lord curb stomps effortlessly with pure awesomeness.

On a serious matter, let no one go faster than sound else this is a spite.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I dont know but sounds like a AWEsome Fight.

(+)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By terry2012

@KalTheHokage_2007: No not all them. Only some of them or maybe even just a few. Because the way I see it is Madara, Hashirama, Tobi, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Mintao, Nagato, Thrird Raikage, Fouth Raikage, Onoki, Killer Bee, Naruto ( kybuui mode), Sasuke(MS), Itachi, Muu, and The Second Mizukage because of what they have. Guys like Kakashi, Might Guy, Kisame, and Neji doesn't stand a chance.

Edit: After three years, since Naruto kinda ended, Guys like Kakashi, Might Guy, Kiasame, and Neji do stand a chance.

Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

I don't really no anything about Naurto but i have seen it, but I didn't like it. If you asking which show is better Ima say Avatar because i really love the show.

In a fight though, I'm still going to go with Avatar, because of The Avatar, Firelord Ozi, Azula, Katara, and Toph.

Especially Azula she is freaking awesome

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Kakashi doesn't stand a chance? He'd give Aang a run for his money. I guarantee you that. Kakashi is incredibly intelligent, has four nature transformation, and created a powerful ninjutsu by the time he was thirteen. He's pretty strong. Avatars are at like, the Sannin's level. With his MS, Kakashi is pretty damn strong.

livinghorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By livinghorror

I think genjustu will be a major threat to the avatar people, so I'll swing it in favor of Naruto

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@KalTheHokage_2007: Thank you :)

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Tobi is a coward. He almost got kill three times. Madara has not been touch not one time and he wasn't even serious. He look down on that generation and they suppose to be stronger than him.

Wat? Tobi is just not an idiot who goes out fighting in a weakened state. Tobi is extremely powerful on his own with his Sharingan, Rinnegan, and demonic statue summon. In fact he could solo the whole avatar universe

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I like both shows greatly..but I'd say current Naruto himself could solo

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bijuu Mode Naruto solo's Avatar multiverse

XEL820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XEL820

May I ask what the characters of Avatar plan to do when the MS users start spamming Amaterasu? None of the characters have shown speed remotely close to the speed shown in Naruto, which makes me believe none of them can escape the tech. Not to mentioned Minato, A, and Naruto can just speed blitz the hell out of everyone. Hell, Katara is the only water bender I recall being able to heal. Now compare that to a battalion of healers from Naruto..

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Goku1fan

So this was good?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012

@KalTheHokage_2007: Yes he pretty strong but against an army of Avatars in the Avatar state. He really don't stance a chance if they are already in the state. His only chance is genjutsu if he does it before they enter the Avatar State. Remember in the Avatar state has shown to impenetrable like Aang did to Firelord OZAI AKA The Phoenix King. Everything that Kakashi have with the exception of Genjutsu The Avatar has it and can use it against them. I don't think genjutsu would work on them if they are in the Avatar state because they have every previous avatar inside them that can wake them up.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ThexX

@jeanroygrant said:

Bijuu Mode Naruto solo's Avatar multiverse

This

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TAneT62

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By terry2012

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Wat? Tobi is just not an idiot who goes out fighting in a weakened state. Tobi is extremely powerful on his own with his Sharingan, Rinnegan, and demonic statue summon. In fact he could solo the whole avatar universe

Tobi is a coward period. He is not that much in a weakened state if he is still able to kill. You make it sound like as if he cannot do anything. If he was in that much weakened then he wouldn't be able to take on Fourth Hokage and others as well. He only confident because no one can touch him because of his teleport technique and Izangai. He made the all of the Kages look like a joke. He needed help from The Akatsuki to catch the tail beast because he couldn't do by himself. Tobi plans isn't even his to begin with, It is Madara original plan. Tobi can not solo the whole Avatar universe especially if they are in the Avatar state that is a completely exaggeration on your part. Tobi can only do The phase technique for only ten minutes which Konan have stated to be true. If it wasn't for Izangai Tobi would be dead. Face it, Tobi is a coward he even need The Nine tali fox just to Face Mintao. When he got hit by Mintao and lost control of The Nine Tail Fox rather than to continue on with his plans Tobi ran away. To battle another day because he knew he had lost and probably would have die there. Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Nagato, and Sasori did all the work while Tobi sat back to watch and collect.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Wat? Tobi is just not an idiot who goes out fighting in a weakened state. Tobi is extremely powerful on his own with his Sharingan, Rinnegan, and demonic statue summon. In fact he could solo the whole avatar universe

Tobi is a coward period. He not that much in a weakened state if he is still able to kill. You make sound like as if he cannot do anything. If he was in that much weakened then he wouldn't be able to take on Fourth Hokage and others as well. He only confident because no one can touch him because of his Phase technique and Izangai. He made the all of the Kages look like a joke. He needed help from The Akatsuki to catch the tail beast because he couldn't do by himself. Tobi plans isn't even his to begin with, It is Madara orginal plan. Tobi can not solo the whole Avatar universe especially if the are in the Avatar state that is a completely exzaggeration on your part. Tobi can only do The phase technique for only ten minutes which Konan have stated to be true. If it wasn't for Izangai Tobi would be dead. Face it Tobi is a coward he even need The Nine tali fox just to Face Mintao. When he got hit by Mintao and lost control of The Nine Tail Fox rather than to continue on with his plans Tobi ran away. To battle another day because he knew he had lost and probably would have die there. Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Nagato, and Sasori did all the work while Tobi sat back to watch and collect.

lol buddy Even if you think he is a coward he is one powerful one. He caught the 3 tails so don't act like he is useless. Without his rinnegan he beat Konan a founding member of the Akatsuki and put a kage under genjutsu as his puppet.Wat would team avatar do to tobi??? Absolutely nothing because he summons the tailed beast and absolutely obliterates the whole avatarverse.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: but he wouldn't be alone. He'd have powerhouses like itachi, naruto, sasuke, etc.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By FourthDeity

Naruto can solo

itachi can solo

Guy can solo

Lee can solo

hell.. the whole modern uchia clan can solo.. Madara just slaps everyone around like its a cake walk.

But I'm up for a good debate anyone wanna prove me wrong?

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: love that picture of naruto in nine-tails mode.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oviouslyjeangrey said:

I don't really no anything about Naurto but i have seen it, but I didn't like it. If you asking which show is better Ima say Avatar because i really love the show.

In a fight though, I'm still going to go with Avatar, because of The Avatar, Firelord Ozi, Azula, Katara, and Toph.

Especially Azula she is freaking awesome

u need to just look at Naruto characters powers. The firelord is like a puppy compared to the stuff the naruto badies are packing.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By blazinasian112

Naruto would win and then everyone goes to eat some ramen!

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat: pics are amazing.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KalTheHokage_2007: o mighty Google images thankyou. Besides I like naruto so i like looking for awesome pics for this argument. If you can call it an argument this feels like spite

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThatThorFan

Momo and Appa smash all.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThatThorFan: lol to that.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThatThorFan said:

Momo and Appa smash all.

lol

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By terry2012

@VercingetorixTheGreat: The three tails was weak laughing out loud. I never said he was useless just that he is a coward. Once again he beat her with izangai which she did not accounted for. Because she didn't know he have it. If she did, she would have plan for that to. Tobi did not do that it was Madara who did that when he was still alive at the time. Tobi is Madara right hand man and was being use by him. Tobi mite be Nagato Father. Tobi mite not be a real Uchiha. Because he is never shown to cut off the Sharingan. Who said Tobi would summon them right away and they have the turtle island. Tobi wait out in the shadows and is almost never in the light. The Avatar state is a Spiritual state that can control all the elements and Naruto universe they don't control it that is a lie. They manipulate it. In other words they deceive it.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By terry2012

@KalTheHokage_2007: yeah that is true.