Myles0291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Myles0291
No Caption Provided

Warning, Warning! Incoming Message from Amon: Greetings Avatars, I came back from the dead after you and your cronies expose my identity at the rally and took everything from me, So i return a favor by kidnapping your president Zhu Li and hid her somewhere you can't find her, if you want to save her alive, you must solves riddles and battling some followers i brought, Don't save her, I'll cleanse the life out of her, permanently!

Rules

• No Bloodbending, Amps, Spirits, Machines or Avatar State.
  • You can use Avatars, you can choose 2.
  • You can choose an member from the White Lotus
  • If you choose an waterbenders, they can bring up four water skins.
  • You are allowed to have standard gear.
  • Your team need(2 avatars, 3 non-benders, 1 water-bender, 1 firebender, 1 airbender, 2 earth-benders and transport).
  • In character.
  • Perfect teamwork.
  • everyone get heal & rested after each rounds.
  • You cannot use the character i used.
  • You can only use people from the Avatarverse.

Northern Water Tribe Palace

No Caption Provided
  • Unalaq(pre-Vaatu), Ming-Hua, Takaga, Zhao, 14 Yuyan Archers and 30 Water Tribe soldiers.
  • The troops are scattered everywhere in the palace
  • Riddle: Who's the cruel and heartless fire-lord who uses his own family including his own daughter as pawns to get what he want and want the Fire Nation in his own twisted and deluded image including burned his son's face off leaving an scar on him both physically and mentally for the rest of his life?

Misty Palms Oasis

No Caption Provided
  • Ghazan, Combustion Man, Yun(post-spirit), Hama, Long Feng and 20 Dai Li Agents.
  • Win by K.O or Incap.
  • Riddle: Who's is creator of the avatar and gave the humans bending for 100,000 years?

The Fire Nation Palace

No Caption Provided
  • Azula(pre-breakdown), P'LI, Zaheer(flight), Jianzhu, Mai & Ty Lee and 17 Imperial Firebenders
  • Win by K.O, Incap or Death.
  • Riddle: Who's make an secret police force that use "specialized techniques that no nation has done before like brainwashing?

Southern Air Temple

No Caption Provided
  • Kuvira, Tarrlok, Densa & Eska, Guan, The Rough Rhinos and 13 Equalist Chi-Blockers.
  • same as the last 2 rounds.
  • Riddle: Who is the 2 avatars that brought freedom and change in years to come?

Lake Laogai

No Caption Provided
  • Amon, Sozin and his dragon, The Lieutenant and 20 Equalist Chi-Blockers.
  • One non-bender must defuse the spirit vine bomb that will explodes in 40:00 in order to save Zhu Li.
  • Win by any means.
  • Riddle: Who's the real creators of The Avatar?

Prepare for the resurrection of the Equalists and it's horrid masked leader!

Happy Summer!

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By viking1205

Interesting thread. I'll try to respond soon enough!

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll try making this at least somewhat unorthodox for the fun of it, not completely OP all the way through-

Theme is to have at least 1 character from as many medias as possible: (ATLA, LoK, Kyoshi Novels, Wan & Kuruk's Eras, TCG, Comics, and so on)

Avatar Kuruk, Avatar Wan, Kinto, RoK Hei-Ran, Tenzin, Young Toph, Liling, Post-Fusion Tokuga, Hakoda, Asami and Druk. (assuming only one transport)

Northern Palace

Hei-Ran would be attentive to where troops would hide in such a structure, and with Hakoda & Asami's further tactical and combative aid would strategically exploit the troops' attempt at surprise, with Tokuga also assisting to guarantee success.

Zhao gets promptly roasted alive by Druk, who then proceeds to go aid the Nonbenders & Hei-Ran, decimating the Water Tribe Soldiers (who can't do enough to put him down in return) to let the others divert their focus against the Archers before they can try pinning Druk.

Kuruk, Wan, Kinto and Tenzin promptly put down the Waterbenders, and assist in wrapping up any remaining troops.

Toph and Liling won't be much use here, but it won't matter.

The Riddle's answer then is Fire Lord Ozai.

Misty Palms Oasis

Kuruk faces off against Yun, and after a long-drawn match puts him down; matching his Earthbending & Endurance, while still having Air and Fire (in which he's at least Companion-level) to edge things out in the Avatar's favor.

Wan does well in fending off Combustion Man's shots, granting Hei-Ran open room to stealthily close in on and put him down while CM's vulnerable and unaware.

Tenzin goes after Ghazan, countering and putting him down before long.

Kinto, while lacking much in water, manages to detriment Long Feng's abilities with stomach-sloshing, either giving him time to use the Oasis ice to put him down with shards in the window of time, or concentrating his sloshing and pressure into giving Asami the opening to strike through at Long Feng while he's weakened and distracted.

Toph, Liling, Tokuga, Hakoda and Druk meanwhile either overtake the Dai Li, or at least hold them off for more than enough time for some allies to assist and seal the deal.

The Riddle's answer I believe is the Lion Turtles.

Fire Nation Palace

Wan goes after Zaheer, keeping up well enough with his Mobility while sporting his other Elements and his unrelenting Constitution to prevent his escape, and eventually beat the Anarchist.

Tenzin stalls P'li while giving Hei-Ran room to again, with stealth, timing and her fatal, immediate and high-tier capabilities, put down P'li while she's occupied before she can adapt and switch focus.

Kinto, with the Nonbenders and Druk by his side, eventually puts down Ty Lee, Mai and the Soldiers.

Kuruk faces and beats down Azula without major trouble, while Toph & Liling should be more than enough to put down Jianzhu.

The Riddle's answer I believe is Long Feng.

Southern Air Temple

Tenzin counters and eventually beats Kuvira after a good fight, throw in Wan if you want to further seal the deal.

Kinto, Liling and Druk put down Eska & Desna.

Toph deals with the Rough Rhinos.

Hei-Ran is initially caught off by Metalbending, but past that sweeps Guan.

Kuruk, Tokuga, Asami and Hakoda finish off the Chiblockers.

The riddle's answer is prob Aang & Korra.

Lake Laogai

Hei-Ran and Druk face off Sozin and his Dragon, with Wan sent along to really seal the deal.

Asami, best-suited with technology, is sent off to deal with the Bomb, with Tenzin providing her cover to guarantee her safety.

Kuruk faces and puts down Amon since he lacks Bloodbending.

Tokuga faces and defeats the Lieutenant, with Hakoda alongside him just to be 100% sure.

Toph, Kinto and Liling face the Equalists, or at least keep them off more than long enough for Kuruk's assistance.

The answer's of course Michael DiMartino and Bryan. (can't remember their full names off the top of my head-)

Great post, was a fun one to think over!

Myles0291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minhcake: Well, Thank you, I always make & improve my Avatar content.

Myles0291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump