Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Since there are a lot of rounds, feel free to only comment on certain match-ups

Team water: Katara & Korra (water only)

Team Fire: Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only)

Team Earth; Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend)

Team Air: Aang & Tenzin

* Water Korra and Fire Korra to be taken as separate fighters

Everyone is morals off and has good teamwork

Aang, Katara, Azula & Toph are ATLA EOS + ATLA comics

Korra, Bolin & Tenzin are LOK EOS + comics

Obviously, no avatar state

ROUND 1: WATER VS FIRE

ROUND 2: WATER VS EARTH

ROUND 3: WATER VS AIR

ROUND 4: FIRE VS EARTH

ROUND 5: FIRE VS AIR

ROUND 6: EARTH VS AIR

ROUND 7: ALL TEAMS ARE IN PLAY

Time: perpetual twilight

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara beats Azula, water Korra beats fire Korra. Team water wins.

Not sure. This environment is probably marginally better for team earth, so I think Toph can take either one, but Bolin's defense is lacking. I'll wait for someone else to make an argument to make up my mind.

With this little water, Aang beats either of them and Tenzin can probably match either of them. Team air wins.

Toph is a weak link against Azula. Morals off Korra can probably beat Bolin too if she starts with her higher end blasts, although I consider Bolin above her generally. Team fire wins.

ROUND 4: FIRE VS AIR

Either member of team air beats either member of team fire. Air is generally a good counter to fire. Team air wins.

ROUND 5: EARTH VS AIR

Toph gets stomped by either Aang or Tenzin and air counters lava hard. Team air wins easily.

ROUND 6: ALL TEAMS ARE IN PLAY

I'm inclined to back team air. They're individually the best here, and airbending senses are very useful in a battle royale to prevent cheap shots. Toph is too much of a weak link against airbenders or Azula for team earth to win, team fire just isn't strong enough to beat air or water, and I think team air is marginally better than team water in this environment.

GimliStrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this seems to be incredibly one-sided as far as I'm concerned.

Round 1: Water wins, not only is Korra a better water bender than she is a fire bender, water trumps fire almost every time just due to the nature of how water and fire are. Team fire loses, and handily.

Round 2: I'd still give this one to team water, but that's due to Bolin not being quite good enough to keep up. Toph, in my opinion, could keep up with either of the water benders in a 1 v. 1, and Bolin definitely couldn't. So with that in mind, all they have to do is take out the weak link and suddenly, Toph is hopelessly outmatched.

Round 3: Air is going to win so unbelievably hard. Forget how good either of those two air benders are for the moment, and just look at the nature of air bending. If they're just allowed air bending and the water benders are just allowed water bending, that still gives the air benders their best ability, creating a vacuum. They can simply suck all the air from their lungs and watch them die momentarily. If need be they could do this one at a time, with Tenzin guarding Aang as he sucks the air out or vice-versa, but it's really not all that hard.

Round 4: Same as before, except it's even more potent because fire needs air to function. So, nah, fire benders are mega screwed against air benders.

Round 5: Air still dominates, as always. Yet again, they have a special advantage in this round. Toph needs to be able to feel your footsteps or movements to see you, and Aand got the nickname "Twinkle Toes" for a reason. The most powerful bender they have was just negated, and the air team can still just suck the air from you.

Round 6: Air, yet again, absolutely dominates. There's not much you can do against people who can just chill in the air the whole time and suck the air from your lungs at their leisure. So, air wins as always.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By marvelfan1992

@mrgetmebodied sorry forgot to include in callout

@gimlistrider I don't think Aang or Tenzin have shown to suck the air out of lungs? Aang definitely not. Maybe Tenzin has in the newer LoK comics though

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - water wins, no explanation needed, korra fire is facing people far above her league

Round 2- water wins again, ice ramps and waterspout will be a problem for both, earth can win if water fights in stationary position but I doubt that .

Round 3- hard one, MVP's are korra and aang, if water can keep their distance, they can pull a win, anything from mid range goes to air. 50/50

Round 4 - Fire wins this, they are very mobile with their elements, and are faster, it would be hard for them to be pinpointed , lightning is death for earthbenders, lava is useless here. They win

Round 5 - Air wins, azula lightning is useless against aang, tenzin could keep up with her forever, anyone beats korra fire.

Round 6- Air wins, big time, morals off aang possibly solos . They can solidify lava, give toph issues, have more combined raw power.

Round 7 - comes down to aang, katara and/or tenzin, they would be the last one standing, Air wins.

@marvelfan1992: you might want to fix your round number error

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: @mialthefencer: Is there anyone from LoK that would be a better fit than Bolin? I avoided the sisters and kuvira because I didn't want the lightning GG argument but would any of them be a better fit?

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By chloros

Round 1: Water vs Fire

The lightning could be good against spouts but fire Korra is a weak link. Waterbenders take this.

Round 2: Water vs Earth

Katara or Korra would beat Bolin, and either beat or hold their own against Toph, turning this into a 2v1 in favour of team water.

Round 3: Water vs Air

Team air in a good match.

Round 4: Fire vs Earth

Azula would beat Bolin and have a good match with Toph but fire Korra loses to either. Team earth.

Round 5: Fire vs Air

Azula has potential to win in a tough fight or at least hold her own but fire Korra won't last long and goes down to either. Team air.

Round 6: Earth vs Air

Team air solidly. They have a lot of counters to the earthbenders with mobility and lava cooling.

Round 7: All teams in play

Probably team air - water - earth - fire.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Fire Team. Azula’s lightning is a major factor that neither Katara nor Korra have an answer for, other than to dodge/block. Katara/Water Korra would also destroy Fire Korra.

R2: Earth Team. Although there is a good amount of water available, the entire battlefield is earth, so it gives many chances for environmental attacks.

R3: Air Team. Without an icy/watery environment, Aang would definitely beat Katara. Tenzin would likely beat Korra as well for the same reason.

R4: This is a close one, but I’m leaning towards Earth Team. I’d favor Bolin over Fire Korra, but Azula vs Toph is 50/50, depending on Azula’s use of lightning and Toph’s use of environmental attacks.

R5: Air Team. Tenzin would stomp Fire Korra, whereas Azula and Aang would be fighting for awhile. Once Tenzin is done with Korra, they overwhelm Azula.

R6: Air Team. Tenzin stomps Bolin and then they 2v1 Toph.

R7: Way too many factors to be certain, but I’m leaning Air Team. Bolin, Fire Korra, and Water Korra are likely going down first. Airbending provides a lot of mobility to remain untagged, and in a 8-way battle, that is crucial. If Aang and Tenzin are left against one opponent of each other element, then they can pull off a win in a great fight (unless it becomes 3v2).

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Using Zuko and P’Li instead of Azula and Fire Korra would be interesting.

Replacing Bolin with Lin or Suyin would give them a better chance tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: I don't really think any of the earth benders in LOK have really high-end defenses, since they pretty much all rely on natural agility and human-sized earth defenses. That's not a problem in most fights, since 90+% of bending fights take place at relatively small scales (think Catacombs fight) but it hinders them when going up against powerhouses like Air Aang, Water Korra, or Katara, who are strong enough to smash through their shields and have too much AOE to dodge. I think Bolin is as good as any other LOK earthbender except Kuvira, but Kuvira wouldn't beat any of those three I mentioned either.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Water team wins. Korra (fire) is a weak link. She gets taken out pretty quickly and Azula would be relatively even with the other two. Even if she gets the upper-hand, she'll be double teamed fast.

Round 2: I'd give it to the waterbenders because Bolin is below everyone else in this group.

Round 3: I don't think team water has enough water to overwhelm Tenzin, and Aang is way to evasive. Very good fight, but Tenzin beats either and Aang probably does too.

Round 4: Oof...probably fire. Azula can beat either and Fire Korra can probably hold off Bolin. Team Fire after a tough one, Azula MVP.

Round 5: Azula vs. Aang is close, but I don't see either beating Tenzin. Fire Korra gets defeated easily by either, so again, Azula gets double teamed.

Round 6: Either beats Toph after a nice fight, either beats Bolin easily. Team air wins pretty quickly.

Round 7: I'm going with Team Air for a majority. Team water is strong, but team air can handle them. Fire Korra is dunzo and anyone else here can probably handle Bolin, so Team Fire and Earth are down a teammate.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Water team, either beat Azula, and either trash Korra with fire.

Round 2: Water team again. Toph can't handle spouts, Bolin is outclassed.

Round 3: Air team win. Aang is above either and Tenzin can hang with either and probably win in this environment.

Round 4: Team fire. Azula beats Toph and Korra can at least hold her own vs Bolin before Azula comes to her aid.

Round 5: Team air. Aang and Tenzin are just better than Azula and Korra tbh.

Round 6: Aang solos the earth team.

Round 7: Air team win- overall superior members.

I think Aang should be swapped out with Zaheer.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: @mialthefencer: Is there anyone from LoK that would be a better fit than Bolin? I avoided the sisters and kuvira because I didn't want the lightning GG argument but would any of them be a better fit?

No, Bolin is the best in this environment, the sisters are non factors against anyone here

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Katara and Korra Vs Azula and Korra

Katara can beat either, Fire Korra loses to either. Team Water win.

Round 2: Katara and Korra Vs Toph and Bolin

Toph and Bolin have the environmental advantages and Water supply is a touch less, Toph vs one water bender could go for a while, but I back Bolin to lose quicker than the other fight. Team water edge out.

Round 3: Katara and Korra Vs Aang and Tenzin

With less supply of water, Aang beats either, Tenzin can hold off or win a few rounds against either. Team Air win.

Round 4: Azula and Korra Vs Toph and Bolin

Azula beats either and is pretty agile to evade environmental attacks. Her lightning would be extremely useful here. Bolin might have a chance against Korra. Team fire win.

Round 5: Azula and Korra Vs Aang and Tenzin

Air team is overall superior. They have better agility and defenses. Attacking power is comparable as well. Aang's record against Azula is really bad, but he never used Air against her mostly, he hold off Azula for a while and Tenzin beats Korra. They gang up on Azula later. Team Air win.

Round 6: Toph and Bolin vs Aang and Tenzin

Either air nomad solo.

Round 7: free for all

It's extremely tough to decide four way matchups. Going by previous results, Air>Water>Fire>Earth.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gunchar16

@viking1205:

Round 1: Katara and Korra Vs Azula and Korra

Katara can beat either, Fire Korra loses to either. Team Water win.

Round 5: Azula and Korra Vs Aang and Tenzin

Air team is overall superior. They have better agility and defenses. Attacking power is comparable as well. Aang's record against Azula is really bad, but he never used Air against her mostly, he hold off Azula for a while and Tenzin beats Korra. They gang up on Azula later. Team Air win.

That is hypocritical, Azula always either jobbed or was insane as Katara was winning while Aang in truth used his air bending in each fight as he did bad against Azula except for the catacombs where he struggled against Zuko with it beforehand. Also is the Azula in this thread a stronger version.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this seems to be incredibly one-sided as far as I'm concerned.

Round 1: Water wins, not only is Korra a better water bender than she is a fire bender, water trumps fire almost every time just due to the nature of how water and fire are. Team fire loses, and handily.

Round 2: I'd still give this one to team water, but that's due to Bolin not being quite good enough to keep up. Toph, in my opinion, could keep up with either of the water benders in a 1 v. 1, and Bolin definitely couldn't. So with that in mind, all they have to do is take out the weak link and suddenly, Toph is hopelessly outmatched.

Round 3: Air is going to win so unbelievably hard. Forget how good either of those two air benders are for the moment, and just look at the nature of air bending. If they're just allowed air bending and the water benders are just allowed water bending, that still gives the air benders their best ability, creating a vacuum. They can simply suck all the air from their lungs and watch them die momentarily. If need be they could do this one at a time, with Tenzin guarding Aang as he sucks the air out or vice-versa, but it's really not all that hard.

Round 4: Same as before, except it's even more potent because fire needs air to function. So, nah, fire benders are mega screwed against air benders.

Round 5: Air still dominates, as always. Yet again, they have a special advantage in this round. Toph needs to be able to feel your footsteps or movements to see you, and Aand got the nickname "Twinkle Toes" for a reason. The most powerful bender they have was just negated, and the air team can still just suck the air from you.

Round 6: Air, yet again, absolutely dominates. There's not much you can do against people who can just chill in the air the whole time and suck the air from your lungs at their leisure. So, air wins as always.

No Caption Provided

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula always either jobbed or was insane as Katara was winning while Aang in truth used his air bending in each fight as he did bad against Azula except for the catacombs where he struggled against Zuko with it beforehand. Also is the Azula in this thread a stronger version.

I just went back and all saw the fights between them. I'll concede I wasn't completely right. He did use air against them in one out of the four fights.

They met each other in 4 episodes in book-2

1. Return to Omashu - Aang was literally running away here to save Bumi.
  2. The Chase - Aang was fighting Azula and lost it. He threw one or two shots with air but was dodging almost entirely until Azula cut a building. I'll concede on this episode.
  3. The Drill - Aang had one water pouch and Azula vaporized it. Later Aang completely used earth bending against her until the last moment when he broke the drill. This isn't Aang using air bending.
  4. Crossroads of destiny - You accepted yourself that he used earth in the catacombs and struggled against Zuko.

So, I agree I wasn't right about Aang's fights with Azula, but he didn't 'almost always' use air against her.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gunchar16

Katara & Korra (water only) vs Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only)

• Azula beats either without jobbing, but not before either beats fire Korra who is a weak link and Azula gets double teamed.

Katara & Korra (water only) vs Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend)

• Katara beats Toph, Korra might beat Toph and Bolin is a weak link.

Katara & Korra (water only) vs Aang & Tenzin

• Either of team air could beat either of team water, and they are too fast.

Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only) vs Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend)

• Azula beats either, and Korra could at least beat Bolin.

Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only) vs Aang & Tenzin

• Either of team air makes quick work of fire Korra, and Aang can redirect lightning.

Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend) vs Aang & Tenzin

• Team air is stronger, has no weak link and this is a bad match up.

Royal Rumble

• Team air on top followed by team water, the both other teams have each a weak link.

The teams are not very balanced.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By freestyler1999
@gunchar16 said:

Katara & Korra (water only) vs Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only)

• Azula beats either without jobbing, but not before either beats fire Korra who is a weak link and Azula gets double teamed.

Katara & Korra (water only) vs Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend)

• Katara beats Toph, Korra might beat Toph and Bolin is a weak link.

Katara & Korra (water only) vs Aang & Tenzin

• Either of team air could beat either of team water, and they are too fast.

Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only) vs Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend)

• Azula beats either, and Korra could at least beat Bolin.

Azula (can use lightning) & Korra (fire only) vs Aang & Tenzin

• Either of team air makes quick work of fire Korra, and Aang can redirect lightning.

Toph & Bolin ( can lava bend) vs Aang & Tenzin

• Team air is stronger, has no weak link and this is a bad match up.

Royal Rumble

• Team air on top followed by team water, the both other teams have each a weak link.

The teams are not very balanced.

I would say almost this but i think water against air is closer.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MorbusGrav

1. Azula beats Katara with high to very high diff, Korra with water beats herself with mid to high diff.

Water duo.

2. Katara beats Toph with very high diff, Korra beats Bolin with mid diff.

Water duo handily.

3. Aang beats Katara with high to very high diff, Tenzin beats Korra with high diff.

Air duo.

4. Azula beats Toph with high diff, Korra beats Bolin with very high diff

Fire duo.

5. Azula could beat Aang with at least very high diff, Tenzin beats Korra with mid diff.

Air duo handily.

6. Aang beats Toph with mid to high diff, Tenzin beats Bolin with low to mid diff. And that is generous to the earth duo.

Air duo wrecks.

7. Air duo is together the most powerful here.

Air duo.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MorbusGrav
@aystarr said:

Round 5 - Air wins, azula lightning is useless against aang, tenzin could keep up with her forever, anyone beats korra fire.

Are you suggesting an eternal stalemate between Azula and Tenzin?

Well anyway, Aang can't redirect lightning without firebending and it's not even such a perfect counter anymore.

@viking1205 said:

Air team is overall superior. They have better agility and defenses. Attacking power is comparable as well. Aang's record against Azula is really bad, but he never used Air against her mostly

That ain't true, Aang even used airbending as Azula was bendingless and told us she's too quick to catch. It's definitely no gamechanger all of a sudden, and neither Aang nor Tenzin have any lightning defenses just with airbending.

@gunchar16 said:

Aang can't redirect lightning without firebending and it's not even such a perfect counter anymore.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: As a matter of fact I am, These two are one of the closest match-ups in avatar, tenzin has done nothing to put him exceptionally above azula, if we are being real, by showings, even aang who is >> tenzin in airbending could not handle azula with air only. The reasons why tenzin is high up there is because we assume he must be around aang's level in air and his limited showings and red lotus feat ( which honestly any high tier bender can replicate, not to talk of Azula).

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@morbusgrav: As a matter of fact I am, These two are one of the closest match-ups in avatar, tenzin has done nothing to put him exceptionally above azula, if we are being real, by showings, even aang who is >> tenzin in airbending could not handle azula with air only. The reasons why tenzin is high up there is because we assume he must be around aang's level in air and his limited showings and red lotus feat ( which honestly any high tier bender can replicate, not to talk of Azula).

Fair points.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: Lol, I just realized your initial comment was in favor of azula, but tenzin is definitely up there, if anything aang finishes korra fire before anyone wins in tenzin vs azula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even aang who is >> tenzin in airbending could not handle azula with air only.

Aang never fought competently against Azula with air; in the early encounters he wasn't aggressive enough and he relied more on earth in his later encounters. Tenzin is a much more competent fighter than S2 Aang.

The reasons why tenzin is high up there is because we assume he must be around aang's level in air

He isn't, but he doesn't need to be. He's rated highly because of his Red Lotus feat and his fight with Zaheer.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@morbusgrav: Lol, I just realized your initial comment was in favor of azula, but tenzin is definitely up there, if anything aang finishes korra fire before anyone wins in tenzin vs azula

True.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even aang who is >> tenzin in airbending could not handle azula with air only.

Aang never fought competently against Azula with air; in the early encounters he wasn't aggressive enough and he relied more on earth in his later encounters. Tenzin is a much more competent fighter than S2 Aang.

The reasons why tenzin is high up there is because we assume he must be around aang's level in air

He isn't, but he doesn't need to be. He's rated highly because of his Red Lotus feat and his fight with Zaheer.

Azula can replicate tenzins feat, he doesn't have enough feat to place him above her

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer: It's not like he outright won the red lotus, he had a few hits, that's all

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula can defeat either of the other team, but she can't carry her team.

Katara can defeat either of the other team, Korra can at the very least defeat Bolin.

Aang or Tenzin can each defeat either of the other team, but it would be not easy.

Azula can defeat either of the other team, Korra can defeat Bolin.

Azula can theoretically defeat either of the other team, but Aang or Tenzin can each defeat Korra far easier

Aang or Tenzin can each defeat either of the other team.

Aang and Tenzin remain supreme.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr:

Azula can replicate tenzins feat,

I doubt that. Tenzin's feat used airbending-specific forms of sensing and circular movement. People I place above Tenzin (like, say, post-fusion Unalaq) wouldn't be able to replicate it.

he doesn't have enough feat to place him above her

He's on her level. I used to think he was above her, but I've since changed my mind due to downgrading Tenzin. Aang is way above either of them by EOS.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer:

I doubt that. Tenzin's feat used airbending-specific forms of sensing and circular movement. People I place above Tenzin (like, say, post-fusion Unalaq) wouldn't be able to replicate it.

he literally was just hitting them With speed, I'm not saying azula would win in his position but she has the speed to do what he did.

He's on her level. I used to think he was above her, but I've since changed my mind due to downgrading Tenzin. Aang is way above either of them by EOS.

I wouldn't say way, he's slightly above them.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: For your answer to round 1: Katara has reacted to and blocked comet enhanced lightning without any issue, and only ran away due to the comet amp overwhelming her (it multiplied their fire bending by like 100). Katara has an easy counter to Azula

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: For your answer to round 1: Katara has reacted to and blocked comet enhanced lightning without any issue, and only ran away due to the comet amp overwhelming her (it multiplied their fire bending by like 100). Katara has an easy counter to Azula

Multiple problems:

1. Kemurikage Azula is much faster with her lightning, and Katara needed a big wave of water that got still vaporized by the lightning during Sozin's comet.

2. With seriously 100 times power would have Azula vaporized the whole area together with Katara.

3. Bending big waves is no practicable counter to instant lightning.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MorbusGrav
@mialthefencer said:

@aystarr:

. Aang is way above either of them by EOS.

No definitely not with just air but no AS, except you mean crazy Azula and i don't even know any fitting Tenzin for that.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula can defeat either of the other team, but she can't carry her team.

Katara can defeat either of the other team, Korra can at the very least defeat Bolin.

Aang or Tenzin can each defeat either of the other team, but it would be not easy.

Azula can defeat either of the other team, Korra can defeat Bolin.

Azula can theoretically defeat either of the other team, but Aang or Tenzin can each defeat Korra far easier

Aang or Tenzin can each defeat either of the other team.

Aang and Tenzin remain supreme.

I second that.

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fire vs Water

Katara and Azula have been at it before, and I feel that both can keep up with the other, but water Korra can beat fire korra. Even-though a lot of people think Korra's firebending is stronger than her water, I don't think so. Korra's best water trumps her fire, so in my opinion Fire Korra is probably the weakest here.

Team Water Wins!

Earth vs Water

I think the least Skilled here is Bolin, but he adds diversity to the team and has his lavabending that makes him as strong as he is. However Water can easily counter lava just the same as air can. But the lava can extinguish the water around them limiting the amount of water they have. They could still steam bend, and katara could just grab it out of the air. I do question how effective that technique may be in combat as Katara has never grabed large amounts of water from thin air. Honestly I don't think she ever did, but Hama did.(could be wrong in that) Also Water has been shown to stand up against metal before so Toph and Bolin are gonna have a huge fight on there hands. Bolin's Probending would have helped him out but seeing as he taught Korra probending she has the skill as well, so I'm gonna have to say that either could win, but I'm leaning towards water.

Team Water Wins!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Air vs Water

Tenzin is a airbending grand master IMO, and can easily beat Katara, and could probably beat Korra as well. Aang might have some trouble against Korra, but I honestly see them winning in the end

Team Air Wins!

Fire vs Earth

lightning has been shown to break the defense of earth a lot, but not so for metal, buuuut azula's lightning is well lightining so this will be tough. This is where I feel that Bolin's lavabending will be the most useful. I don't think firebenders really have a defense for lavabending other than fire jets and lightning can probably tag bolin(but Bolin has some good dodging feats), but other than that lavabending is gonna be a challenge for team fire. And with Toph in the mix this could go either way, but I think Team Earth has this. Toph and Bolin's earth can withstand fire, even though Azula's has broken Aangs defense, not sure about Toph and Bolin's

Team Earth Wins!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Fire vs Air

Air has always shown to be useful against fire. Tenzin has block P'li's conbustion and Aang has blocked Azula and Zuko's fire before. And Air amped speeds can easily dodge Lightining, So I feel that Air Takes it comfortably.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Team Air Wins!

Air vs Earth

Toph is pretty weak against airbending, even-though she has been shown to block airbending attack if she had to fight Aang or Tenzin she would probably get over whelmed eventually. And Bolin can definitely hold his own his biggest asset is weak to air. Airbenders just like waterbenders can cool off his lava.I still think Bolin's lava might give them trouble.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Team Air Wins!

Battle Royale

Still think this goes to air! Just imagine what Tenzin and Aang can do if Jinora and Opal could do this:

No Caption Provided

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, Azula is the mvp however Katara can hold her own and be able to keep azula at bay while the Korra's go to work.

If we matchup Azula vs Korra & Katara vs Korra i can see both Azula & Katara winning there individual battles with Azula coming out on top.

If we go with a matchup of Azula vs Katara & Korra vs Korra there is a potential for a two on one. I believe Katara can hold Azula off long enough for one of the Korra's to come through in battle. I would give the edge slightly to Korra Fire as it is her favoured element so this would mean a win for fire.

This however can be changed to a preference of which Korra would win.

Water wins due to numbers, while Toph is imo the strongest in this matchup Bolin wouldnt last long against either waterbender even with lava bending.

Theres is a case Toph could overcome both waterbenders however Katara is a good matchup for toph with the addition of Korra this may be too much for Toph.

This is imo a very strong victory for Air. When it comes to single elements Aang has been always a tier above most. Aang and Tenzin would also form a very well balanced team and would compliment each other very well.

Katara can hold off both Aang and Tenzin however i feel Korra may fall to either as her aggressive nature falls right into the Airbenders way of fighting, it would end with Aang & Tenzin vs Katara and thus a win for Air.

Fire wins this. Korra easily beats Bolin with fire and thus leaves a two on one again for Toph. Azula is a lot to handle for toph as it is let alone with aid.

ROUND 5: FIRE VS AIR

Azula & Korra Fire vs Tenzin & Aang i believe is the closest out of the match ups. Aang has more than enough to hold Azula at bay while Tenzin battles with Korra. As i've said before Korra's aggressiveness may work against her with tenzin however i think she is a shade better with fire bending than water bending so she could pull out a win. I will give Air the slightest of victories but am not opposed to having Fire win either as i can see both sides.

ROUND 6: EARTH VS AIR

As powerful as toph is, her disadvantage against Airbenders is apparent and will cause a victory for both Airbending masters, bolin can't win vs either masters so it will be a two on one anyway. Toph will put up a good fight but will ultimately lose.

ROUND 7: ALL TEAMS ARE IN PLAY

All Teams in play i will go with the combination of the Airbenders.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While fire may be her favored element, water is generally accepted to be her best element

If we go with a matchup of Azula vs Katara & Korra vs Korra there is a potential for a two on one. I believe Katara can hold Azula off long enough for one of the Korra's to come through in battle. I would give the edge slightly to Korra Fire as it is her favoured element so this would mean a win for fire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While fire may be her favored element, water is generally accepted to be her best element

@djudgment said:

Air is her favored element by EOS.