Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"And another fanboy bites the dust."
Are you going to provide anything to this arguement or are you just going to make comments about Copy?
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Who's this guy in the treehouse? The Firebender guy?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Alright I think we should compare the two. Lets start with Aang. **Master Airbender:** Can glide using his glider Super Speed and agility Wind Burts enough to turn over tanks **WaterBender** Mostly used to create whips that can cut through metal With enough water can create tidal waves(while in the avatar state) *Earth Bending** Can create protective armor Push 2 ton bolder **Fire Bending** Can create a fire burst enough to burn skin This is what we have seen Aang do so far. If I am missing something let me know? Now he has beaten a whole Navy fleet while in the Avatar State, yet as also lost to a guy who lives in a tree house. Naruto Can run up walls and on water. Has his ninja weapons Can create tons of clones(How many? 100?) Can create a energy ball(can't remember the name) Can summon a toad big enough to level a forest Can summon near limitless energy He has beaten a guy who made a giant monster out of sand. I am not sure about loses. Someone want to fill in the stuff I am missing with him?"

much more then 100 hundred clones. the name is rasengan of the energy ball.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Who's this guy in the treehouse? The Firebender guy?"
Jet.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By Apparition

i'd forgotten he could summon the toad. naruto wins easily.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
Are you going to provide anything to this arguement or are you just going to make comments about Copy?"

I'm a reserve arguer. I only really do the arguing when the other guy is gone or is taking a break.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"naruto has lost the ability to go into the second,third and foruth tail of the nine tail fox. he can't do the oodama rasengan or futon rasen shuriken. Also he doesnt have his wind element chakra yet. And of course he isn't as strong as his 15 year old self but still is really strong"
No, I mean what did he lost ***to***? Like, what ninja? What trick? What Power?"
Ummm someone with more experience, uhh sauske, he can stand up to element justus. He was tied with kabuto cause he attack naruto nervous system and thats pretty much it i think."

Element jutsus aren't the same as Bending. And, Aang is about at this level with waterbending, but he could control the water in someone's body, ultimately controlling them. And, Aang is definitely at this level with airbending: He could send a punch at you, but stop inches from your face to create a windburst that would rip your head off. If he could knock over tanks, then he can rips someone's head off. And I don't think Naruto could use his healing factor without a head.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Are you going to provide anything to this arguement or are you just going to make comments about Copy? "
I'm a reserve arguer. I only really do the arguing when the other guy is gone or is taking a break. "
Well can you keep your comments about Copy or anyone else to yourself. There is no reason for it. Thank you.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Copy

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Alright I think we should compare the two. Lets start with Aang. **Master Airbender:** Can glide using his glider Super Speed and agility Wind Burts enough to turn over tanks **WaterBender** Mostly used to create whips that can cut through metal With enough water can create tidal waves(while in the avatar state) *Earth Bending** Can create protective armor Push 2 ton bolder **Fire Bending** Can create a fire burst enough to burn skin This is what we have seen Aang do so far. If I am missing something let me know? Now he has beaten a whole Navy fleet while in the Avatar State, yet as also lost to a guy who lives in a tree house. Naruto Can run up walls and on water. Has his ninja weapons Can create tons of clones(How many? 100?) Can create a energy ball(can't remember the name) Can summon a toad big enough to level a forest Can summon near limitless energy He has beaten a guy who made a giant monster out of sand. I am not sure about loses. Someone want to fill in the stuff I am missing with him?"
much more then 100 hundred clones. the name is rasengan of the energy ball."
oh also has explosive notes and the frog can perform jutsu
Post Edited:2007-10-06 21:30:57
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
Jet. "

Jet is more powerful than "Some guy in a treehouse". The fact that he lives in a treehouse doesn;t have anything to do with Aang's power. Back then, Jet and him were about equal. Now, He could destroy Jet.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"naruto has lost the ability to go into the second,third and foruth tail of the nine tail fox. he can't do the oodama rasengan or futon rasen shuriken. Also he doesnt have his wind element chakra yet. And of course he isn't as strong as his 15 year old self but still is really strong"
No, I mean what did he lost ***to***? Like, what ninja? What trick? What Power?"
Ummm someone with more experience, uhh sauske, he can stand up to element justus. He was tied with kabuto cause he attack naruto nervous system and thats pretty much it i think."
Element jutsus aren't the same as Bending. And, Aang is about at this level with waterbending, but he could control the water in someone's body, ultimately controlling them. And, Aang is definitely at this level with airbending: He could send a punch at you, but stop inches from your face to create a windburst that would rip your head off. If he could knock over tanks, then he can rips someone's head off. And I don't think Naruto could use his healing factor without a head. "
Problem is Aang can kill someone. Its against him. He is a monk, he doesn't even eat meat. He wouldn't rip Naruto's head off.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
Element jutsus aren't the same as Bending. And, Aang is about at this level with waterbending, but he could control the water in someone's body, ultimately controlling them. And, Aang is definitely at this level with airbending: He could send a punch at you, but stop inches from your face to create a windburst that would rip your head off. If he could knock over tanks, then he can rips someone's head off. And I don't think Naruto could use his healing factor without a head. "
Problem is Aang can kill someone. Its against him. He is a monk, he doesn't even eat meat. He wouldn't rip Naruto's head off. "

Well then why even make the thread if the person wouldn't kill the other person in the first place? That's like almost ensuring the other person wins easily. And, Aang would if he was angry enough. Ok, then, are we going for killing the person or just winning the battle?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Jet. "
Jet is more powerful than "Some guy in a treehouse". The fact that he lives in a treehouse doesn;t have anything to do with Aang's power. Back then, Jet and him were about equal. Now, He could destroy Jet."
True he didn't have all his bending skills like he does now. But he still lost. I was just putting who they lost against.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:

i never seen aang on that level of water bending i haven't even seen katara on that level. As for the airbending thing i don't think aang can do that but if he can, he has to find the right naruto cause naruto creates clones alot and he can summon the toad king

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I would say since

Jariya, Tsunade, Itachi, Kisame, Orichimaru, Kakashi, Maito Gai are in regular naruto then naruto characters would win

Even Gara and Rock Lee at this point i think can beat the avatar guys

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
Problem is Aang can kill someone. Its against him. He is a monk, he doesn't even eat meat. He wouldn't rip Naruto's head off. "
Well then why even make the thread if the person wouldn't kill the other person in the first place? That's like almost ensuring the other person wins easily. And, Aang would if he was angry enough. Ok, then, are we going for killing the person or just winning the battle?"
Who said he had to kill him to win? I thought a battle could be one just by beating the person. And I didn't create the thread.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
Well then why even make the thread if the person wouldn't kill the other person in the first place? That's like almost ensuring the other person wins easily. And, Aang would if he was angry enough. Ok, then, are we going for killing the person or just winning the battle?"
Who said he had to kill him to win? I thought a battle could be one just by beating the person. And I didn't create the thread. "

it shouldnt matter. summoning gamabunta should be enough for naruto to win. i dont think aang would be able to do anything that would harm or stop that giant toad.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Who said he had to kill him to win? I thought a battle could be one just by beating the person. And I didn't create the thread. "

But all of you are saying...or at least implying that the only way Aang could beat Naruto is by killing him. Supposedly, he can't subdue him long enough to win. And, with the clone thing, Aang spins around fast enough and powerful enough to blow them all away? That good enough?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
Who said he had to kill him to win? I thought a battle could be one just by beating the person. And I didn't create the thread. "
it shouldnt matter. summoning gamabunta should be enough for naruto to win. i dont think aang would be able to do anything that would harm or stop that giant toad."

yep

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Who said he had to kill him to win? I thought a battle could be one just by beating the person. And I didn't create the thread. "
But all of you are saying...or at least implying that the only way Aang could beat Naruto is by killing him. Supposedly, he can't subdue him long enough to win. And, with the clone thing, Aang spins around fast enough and powerful enough to blow them all away? That good enough?"
I didn't say that. In fact I said Aang would win lol. I still say that. I am just trying to show that Aang isn't as uber powerful as some thing even if he is the Avatar. "
I'm not saying he's uber powerful either. I'm just saying he'd beat Naruto. You made it sound like you were trying to prove Naruto's win, so I was trying to prove Aang's. But yes, they're close, but Aang would win. Well, other people are implying it.
Post Edited:2007-10-06 21:45:15
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Apparition

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
But all of you are saying...or at least implying that the only way Aang could beat Naruto is by killing him. Supposedly, he can't subdue him long enough to win. And, with the clone thing, Aang spins around fast enough and powerful enough to blow them all away? That good enough?"

nope. naruto attacks from underground sometimes, appears from above surprising people who are used to others using clones to distract them. aang wouldn't even expect something like that or a substitution jutsu. then if naruto has to summon gamabunta, the fight's over.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
I didn't say that. In fact I said Aang would win lol. I still say that. I am just trying to show that Aang isn't as uber powerful as some thing even if he is the Avatar.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
nope. naruto attacks from underground sometimes, appears from above surprising people who are used to others using clones to distract them. aang wouldn't even expect something like that or a substitution jutsu. then if naruto has to summon gamabunta, the fight's over."

i forgot the substitution justu that should help

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
I didn't say that. In fact I said Aang would win lol. I still say that. I am just trying to show that Aang isn't as uber powerful as some thing even if he is the Avatar. "
I'm not saying he's uber powerful either. I'm just saying he'd beat Naruto. You made it sound like you were trying to prove Naruto's win, so I was trying to prove Aang's. But yes, they're close, but Aang would win. Well, other people are implying it.
Post Edited:2007-10-06 21:45:15"
LOL, nope I was arguing against some of the stuff you said but I think Aang would take it. Biggest thing he has to worry about is the Toad as App said. But I think the Toad disappears if he takes out Naruto. "

Yeah, that's what I thought happened too. He always calls Naruto boss, and doesn't the toad's jutsu have to go through Naruto's?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Apparition

Dreadnaught says:

"You forget, Aang has that uber huge panda as a friend. No not appa the forest monster thing that actualy turned out to be a mondo huge panda. That panda would make mince meat out of Gamabunta."

really? naruto routinely uses gamabunta as an attack while youre talking about a friend aang made once. even if the panda could stand in a fight against gamabunta, aang doesnt have normal access to him. otherwise lets look for all of naruto's friends and invite them too.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Vrakmul

You forget, Aang has that uber huge panda as a friend. No not appa the forest monster thing that actualy turned out to be a mondo huge panda. That panda would make mince meat out of Gamabunta.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
LOL, nope I was arguing against some of the stuff you said but I think Aang would take it. Biggest thing he has to worry about is the Toad as App said. But I think the Toad disappears if he takes out Naruto.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Copy

Dreadnaught says:

"You forget, Aang has that uber huge panda as a friend. No not appa the forest monster thing that actualy turned out to be a mondo huge panda. That panda would make mince meat out of Gamabunta."

OMG HAHA wow that was very dumb do you even know gamabunta?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
OMG HAHA wow that was very dumb do you even know gamabunta?"

Ok, Dread laied off for a bit with the dumb stuff, don't start now. Gamabunta is a ginat toad that can do Jutsu, ok, but the Yin Yang monster is a spirit, and can do lots of other stuff a spirit can do. He roared once and sent someone flying. Ok, and, in recogniton of what App said, the Panda is in the spirit world and can cross over rather quickly if he senses Aang needs him. But, that's all I'm going to say on the Panda.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Apparition

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
LOL, nope I was arguing against some of the stuff you said but I think Aang would take it. Biggest thing he has to worry about is the Toad as App said. But I think the Toad disappears if he takes out Naruto. "
Yeah, that's what I thought happened too. He always calls Naruto boss, and doesn't the toad's jutsu have to go through Naruto's?"

no his power doesnt go through naruto. he's much more powerful than naruto is and nothing i've ever seen aang do would even come close to hurting him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

First thing is Aang has no way to summon it. Second, that panada doesn't even come close to the Toad.
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avatar state would give naruto a problem. Unless the avatar isn't fully aware yet in this state (then he is very vunerable)

But I still say the guys I listed on my last post will make short work of the Avatar Gang

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
Yeah, that's what I thought happened too. He always calls Naruto boss, and doesn't the toad's jutsu have to go through Naruto's?"
I think the Toad has his own Jutsu, but would lose form if Naruto loses all of his chakra.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Dormammu says:

"Naruto is extremely gay, and Avatar isnt so they win."

Dude, we're trying to be serious here. Can you stop?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
I think the Toad has his own Jutsu, but would lose form if Naruto loses all of his chakra. "

no he doesnt when naruto summoned him to fight garra he only left cause he was weak

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is extremely gay, and Avatar isnt so they win.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu says:

"Naruto is extremely gay, and Avatar isnt so they win."

We are trying to see who would win with their powers not how popular they are too you.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By The_Martian

So my question. Naruto's toad, does it leave is Naruto is beaten or runs out of Chakra? I know the toad has his own but doesn't he need Naruto's to keep him there?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"So my question. Naruto's toad, does it leave is Naruto is beaten or runs out of Chakra? I know the toad has his own but doesn't he need Naruto's to keep him there?"
no he doesnt when naruto summoned him to fight garra he only left cause he was weak."

By he I'm assuming the Toad. So he's weak. WEAK

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"So my question. Naruto's toad, does it leave is Naruto is beaten or runs out of Chakra? I know the toad has his own but doesn't he need Naruto's to keep him there?"

no he doesnt when naruto summoned him to fight garra he only left cause he was weak.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

no he doesnt need naruto's to keep him there. but youre assuming aang would know to attack naruto instead of this giant toad that is trying to kill him, that naruto would just stand around waiting to be killed or attacked, and the fact that aang and naruto are fairly evenly matched before gamabunta shows up so now all of a sudden aang's just going to kill naruto while this giant toad is attacking him so that the toad will stop?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
no he doesnt when naruto summoned him to fight garra he only left cause he was weak."
By he I'm assuming the Toad. So he's weak. ***WEAK***"
The toad left cause he lost all of his Chakra while fighting a gaint sand monster that was the same size as him. But my question is what happens if Naruto runs out of Chakra? yeah we know the toad leaves if he runs out of chakra but not if Naruto does.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Nobody says:

no the toad is powerful but left cause he fought a demon and used up like all of his chakra in the fight

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
The toad left cause he lost all of his Chakra while fighting a gaint sand monster that was the same size as him. But my question is what happens if Naruto runs out of Chakra? yeah we know the toad leaves if he runs out of chakra but not if Naruto does. "

no gamabunta would stay even if naruto was out of chakra

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The_Martian

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
no he doesnt need naruto's to keep him there. but youre assuming aang would know to attack naruto instead of this giant toad that is trying to kill him, that naruto would just stand around waiting to be killed or attacked, and the fact that aang and naruto are fairly evenly matched before gamabunta shows up so now all of a sudden aang's just going to kill naruto while this giant toad is attacking him so that the toad will stop?"
Didn't say he would kill Naruot. But if Aang gave him a beating while avoiding the Toad, my question is would the Toad leave? If it doesn't Naruto would win cause his healing would making him revive faster than Aang. And if the toad still fights while Naruto can't then Aang is kind of screwed.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
no he doesnt need naruto's to keep him there. but youre assuming aang would know to attack naruto instead of this giant toad that is trying to kill him, that naruto would just stand around waiting to be killed or attacked, and the fact that aang and naruto are fairly evenly matched before gamabunta shows up so now all of a sudden aang's just going to kill naruto while this giant toad is attacking him so that the toad will stop?"
Didn't say he would kill Naruot. But if Aang gave him a beating while avoiding the Toad, my question is would the Toad leave? If it doesn't Naruto would win cause his healing would making him revive faster than Aang. And if the toad still fights while Naruto can't then Aang is kind of screwed. "

your second statement is exactly why i think aang has no chance. they've never shown gamabunta leave because naruto runs out of chakra so we cant assume that he would. he's only left when he ran out of chakra. so even though aang had a chance one on one against naruto, he really cant win ultimately as long as naruto can summon gamabunta.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By The_Martian

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
Didn't say he would kill Naruot. But if Aang gave him a beating while avoiding the Toad, my question is would the Toad leave? If it doesn't Naruto would win cause his healing would making him revive faster than Aang. And if the toad still fights while Naruto can't then Aang is kind of screwed. "
your second statement is exactly why i think aang has no chance. they've never shown gamabunta leave because naruto runs out of chakra so we cant assume that he would. he's only left when he ran out of chakra. so even though aang had a chance one on one against naruto, he really cant win ultimately as long as naruto can summon gamabunta."
If thats true. Aang loses.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Apparition

well i'm satisfied. thanks for the stimulating conversation :)

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"If thats true. Aang loses. "
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"If thats true. Aang loses. "
#BLASPHEMY!"
Sorry Cyro but there isn't anything Aang can do to that gain toad.