Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"And aang can create any natural disaster short of a meteorite impact. How can naruto compete with that? He has no chance of competing with aang when Aang can create a hail storm with hail the size of fully loaded minivans."
He can? When has he done this?"

Theoreticly speaking of course. Theoreticly aang can do so.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"You are still defending the Naruto characters even though we have torn your arguments apart."
We have done no such thing. He is arguing very well. It was rude to call him an idiot for putting up good arguments. "
If he is then why is he dodging the 150,000 mph winds tearing naruto apart? @Copy. Rock lee never said we couldn't use avatar state aang."
Who says Aang can create winds that fast? I have never seen it. In fact if he could he would rip himself apart.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"And aang can create any natural disaster short of a meteorite impact. How can naruto compete with that? He has no chance of competing with aang when Aang can create a hail storm with hail the size of fully loaded minivans."
He can? When has he done this? "
Theoreticly speaking of course. Theoreticly aang can do so. "
You can't say he can do something if he never has. I have never even seen him make rain. In fact he can't create water. There has to be water for him to bend.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vrakmul

Hypotheticly speaking. Though it is overkill. And if one has mastered the art of controling air. Then the sky is the limit. No I'm not saying that because the sky is made of air.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"You are still defending the Naruto characters even though we have torn your arguments apart."
We have done no such thing. He is arguing very well. It was rude to call him an idiot for putting up good arguments. "
If he is then why is he dodging the 150,000 mph winds tearing naruto apart? @Copy. Rock lee never said we couldn't use avatar state aang."
Who says Aang can create winds that fast? I have never seen it. In fact if he could he would rip himself apart. "

thank you dreadnuaght your making aang look like he has master the element which he didn't

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
You can't say he can do something if he never has. I have never even seen him make rain. In fact he can't create water. There has to be water for him to bend."

Clouds are made of water. Liquid water stuck to dust.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
you have torn nothing your making it sound like aang is a master at the elements when he still learning how to do water and earth"

Umm NO. Aang has learned to control water and Earth by now smart one.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Vrakmul

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Who says Aang can create winds that fast? I have never seen it. In fact if he could he would rip himself apart. "

thank you dreadnuaght your making aang look like he has master the element which he didn't"

He has mastered air bending.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
you have torn nothing your making it sound like aang is a master at the elements when he still learning how to do water and earth"
Umm NO. Aang has learned to control water and Earth by now smart one."

then why is toph and katara still teaching him. In the episode where aang is on the fire nation ship and he is with hair toph states that she is still teaching him

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
You can't say he can do something if he never has. I have never even seen him make rain. In fact he can't create water. There has to be water for him to bend. "
Clouds are made of water. Liquid water stuck to dust."
Yeah, but Aang had to fly up to a clound and could barly produce enough water to drink from one. Most clouds don't have enough water to do much damage.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Vrakmul

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:

then why is toph and katara still teaching him. In the episode where aang is on the fire nation ship and he is with hair toph states that she is still teaching him"

Quote from Kaatara "Why don't we just throw the scroll away since your so naturaly gifted!" Unquote.
Post Edited:2007-10-06 20:02:37

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
then why is toph and katara still teaching him. In the episode where aang is on the fire nation ship and he is with hair toph states that she is still teaching him"
Yeah Aang can bend water and earth, but he isn't a master of it yet. Fire is what he is worst at. He has almost no experince bending it.
power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By power kid

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:

hehehe

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
You can't say he can do something if he never has. I have never even seen him make rain. In fact he can't create water. There has to be water for him to bend. "
Yeah, but Aang had to fly up to a clound and could barly produce enough water to drink from one. Most clouds don't have enough water to do much damage."

Tell that to monsoon victim's.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:

But he can control Earth and Water just fine. He may not be a master of Earth, but he is with water and air. He's mastered Water and Air, but still can bend Earth.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Yeah, but Aang had to fly up to a clound and could barly produce enough water to drink from one. Most clouds don't have enough water to do much damage. "
Tell that to monsoon victim's. "
I will. The statement I made is true. Most clouds don't have enough water in them to cause to much damage.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
But he can control Earth and Water just fine. He may not be a master of Earth, but he is with water and air. He's mastered Water and Air, but still can bend Earth."

yes cryo he can earth bend but he doesnt have complete control over it. Like dreadnuaght is making it seem like he does

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Yeah, but Aang had to fly up to a clound and could barly produce enough water to drink from one. Most clouds don't have enough water to do much damage. "
I will. The statement I made is true. Most clouds don't have enough water in them to cause to much damage."

By what your saying monsoons shouldn't happen because most clouds can't carry enough water to do s*.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Vrakmul

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
But he can control Earth and Water just fine. He may not be a master of Earth, but he is with water and air. He's mastered Water and Air, but still can bend Earth."

yes cryo he can earth bend but he doesnt have complete control over it. Like dreadnuaght is making it seem like he does"

Most of my statements dealt with water and air. Only one really had to deal with earth.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
I will. The statement I made is true. Most clouds don't have enough water in them to cause to much damage. "
By what your saying monsoons shouldn't happen because most clouds can't carry enough water to do s***. "
Ugh, I didn't say that at all. If you listen, MOST clouds don't. That doesn't mean there are clouds that do.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Copy

Dreadnaught says:

i'm a little late sorry but yes aang might be able to that but in his current state he can't. And naruto has all of the chakra the nine tails fox had which is a demon that all the ninja called a natural disaster. And you have no idea how powerful naruto is with all of the charka because he didn't reach that point and the same with aang. So please stop saying aang would do stuff he never had

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Vrakmul

So you can use the nine tailed fox form of naruto but I can't use the Avatar state form of Aang? That's retarded.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Copy

Dreadnaught says:

"So you can use the nine tailed fox form of naruto but I can't use the Avatar state form of Aang? That's retarded. "

i've never said you couldn't and i'm pretty sure even with the avater state he can't create a natural disaster. He would need more training

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"So you can use the nine tailed fox form of naruto but I can't use the Avatar state form of Aang? That's retarded. "
He hasn't created any storms before. The most he has done with wind is knock over a tank-like think and with water he created a big wave that tipped over some ships. And the ships thing was in the Avatar state. And he was in the ocean. If he was on normal ground he wouldn't have had the water to do that.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
i've never said you couldn't and i'm pretty sure even with the avater state he can't create a natural disaster. He would need more training"

Ok, about half-way through that sentence I wanted to punch a hole through my wall. He can't create a natural disaster!? Did you even see the ending of the first season!? He frickin became a water monster, comprised entirely of glowing water. Whoever bowed to him in the Water Tribe was saved, but those who didn't, the firebenders, were totally swept away by raging waters. He capsized almost every fire nation ship with towering waves by a mere wave of his hand! And then, in the desert, he got so angry that the saned began swirling around him so violently. Who's to say what he could've done if he was allowed to continue!? He could've flayed the flesh from the sandbenders bodies. And, let's not forget the very first time he went into the avatar state. At the air temple, those winds were at such high speeds that Kataara and Sokka had to hang onto things or else get blown away. Now, tell me how those incidents were not natural disasters of any kind.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Apparition

naruto uses a lot of deception anyway, with all of the shadow clones. without having any experience against that aang would probably get caught with a rasengan before he even noticed where the real naruto was.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Vrakmul

Apparition says:

"naruto uses a lot of deception anyway, with all of the shadow clones. without having any experience against that aang would probably get caught with a rasengan before he even noticed where the real naruto was."

-_-

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
i've never said you couldn't and i'm pretty sure even with the avater state he can't create a natural disaster. He would need more training"
Ok, about half-way through that sentence I wanted to punch a hole through my wall. He can't create a natural disaster!? Did you even see the ending of the first season!? He frickin *became* a water monster, comprised entirely of glowing water. Whoever bowed to him in the Water Tribe was saved, but those who didn't, the firebenders, were totally swept away by raging waters. He capsized almost every fire nation ship with towering waves by a mere wave of his hand! And then, in the desert, he got so angry that the saned began swirling around him so violently. Who's to say what he could've done if he was allowed to continue!? He could've flayed the flesh from the sandbenders bodies. And, let's not forget the very first time he went into the avatar state. At the air temple, those winds were at such high speeds that Kataara and Sokka had to hang onto things or else get blown away. Now, tell me how those incidents were not natural disasters of any kind."
Like I said before Aang can't do that without the water there to do it. He can't create water, but they were fighting on the ocean there so there was plenty.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Ok, about half-way through that sentence I wanted to punch a hole through my wall. He can't create a natural disaster!? Did you even see the ending of the first season!? He frickin *became* a water monster, comprised entirely of glowing water. Whoever bowed to him in the Water Tribe was saved, but those who didn't, the firebenders, were totally swept away by raging waters. He capsized almost every fire nation ship with towering waves by a mere wave of his hand! And then, in the desert, he got so angry that the saned began swirling around him so violently. Who's to say what he could've done if he was allowed to continue!? He could've flayed the flesh from the sandbenders bodies. And, let's not forget the very first time he went into the avatar state. At the air temple, those winds were at such high speeds that Kataara and Sokka had to hang onto things or else get blown away. Now, tell me how those incidents were not natural disasters of any kind."
Like I said before Aang can't do that without the water there to do it. He can't create water, but they were fighting on the ocean there so there was plenty."

It's been nice knowing you nobody.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"naruto uses a lot of deception anyway, with all of the shadow clones. without having any experience against that aang would probably get caught with a rasengan before he even noticed where the real naruto was."

thank you and i'm sure aang dosen't have a healing factor to stand up after a rasengan

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Like I said before Aang can't do that without the water there to do it. He can't create water, but they were fighting on the ocean there so there was plenty. "
It's been nice knowing you nobody. "
??? Aang is not all powerful. He almost got beat by some guy who lives in a treehouse.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Vrakmul

If I had a pwnt!!! picture I would post it.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

He could create water from the air. From the clouds. Now, before you ger on my @$$ about this, he could have the potential to do it. There is constant water vapor in the air. By freezing the water vapor...BOOM. water and/or ice. And, besides, he still did it nonetheless. The fact that the water was there added to his power, it didn't hinder it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Apparition

Cryo-Wolf says:

"He could create water from the air. From the clouds. Now, before you ger on my @$$ about this, he could have the potential to do it. There is constant water vapor in the air. By freezing the water vapor...BOOM. water and/or ice. And, besides, he still did it nonetheless. The fact that the water was there added to his power, it didn't hinder it."

shouldnt you let him show that power before you claim he can do it? ;)

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"He could create water from the air. From the clouds. Now, before you ger on my @$$ about this, he could have the potential to do it. There is constant water vapor in the air. By freezing the water vapor...BOOM. water and/or ice. And, besides, he still did it nonetheless. The fact that the water was there added to his power, it didn't hinder it."

just because he has the potential to do something doesn't mean he can do it. Naruto has the potential to have all of the power the nine tails fox had but that doesnt mean he will gain it

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

First I want to say. I think Aang wins, but to be fair. He can't do much with clouds. As I said before he could barely get enough water to drink out of that one(I know it was a desert cloud). Aang's biggest advantage is the Air in this fight. No matter where you put him(except for Space) he will have Air to bend. Water is just depends where he is at. If they fight next to a lake or river than he is good. Otherwise its pretty pointless. Fire bending is useless to him right now, because he is afriad to do it and has only tried once. Earth bending he is pretty good at it and can do it almost anywhere too. But he till has a way to go before he is as good at it as he is with water and air.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
thank you and i'm sure aang dosen't have a healing factor to stand up after a rasengan"

No, but he's fast enough to dodge it. I think we're all forgetting the art of airbending. Its main fighting style is using their opponent against them. They constantly dodge, and are quick enough to do so. They constantly move around so, after a short time, the opponent gets caught up in themselves. Like they did to the Firebender bully in the schoolyard and like he did to Zuko when they first met.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Martian

Dreadnaught says:

"If I had a pwnt!!! picture I would post it."
Because...?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Vrakmul

Cyro wolf you are like a constantly exploding atom bomb in an arguement. I wish I had that touch :(.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"If I had a pwnt!!! picture I would post it."
Because...?"

Because Cyro wolf just Handed Copy his ass.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
just because he has the potential to do something doesn't mean he can do it. Naruto has the potential to have all of the power the nine tails fox had but that doesnt mean he will gain it"

Umm...yeah it does. If you have the pontential to run, you can run. If you have the potential to talk intelligently, you can talk intelligently. It's a question of whether he will or not.

And you totally ignored the other part of that statement. He still did all those things, regardless that the water was there.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
just because he has the potential to do something doesn't mean he can do it. Naruto has the potential to have all of the power the nine tails fox had but that doesnt mean he will gain it"
Umm...yeah it does. If you have the pontential to run, you can run. If you have the potential to talk intelligently, you can talk intelligently. It's a question of whether he will or not. And you totally ignored the other part of that statement. He still did all those things, regardless that the water was there."

yea i don't think he is at the level yet where he can create water from water vapor in the air

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Umm...yeah it does. If you have the pontential to run, you can run. If you have the potential to talk intelligently, you can talk intelligently. It's a question of whether he will or not. And you totally ignored the other part of that statement. He still did all those things, regardless that the water was there."
yea i don't think he is at the level yet where he can create water from water vapor in the air"

Then neither is Naruto at the level where he is all powerful, no matter how much you think he is. Ok, I'm going to ask you a serious question. What has Naruto lost to? And I'm being honest when I ask this, I really want to know.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Vrakmul

And another fanboy bites the dust.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Copy says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
yea i don't think he is at the level yet where he can create water from water vapor in the air"
Then neither is Naruto at the level where he is all powerful, no matter how much you think he is. Ok, I'm going to ask you a serious question. What has Naruto lost to? And I'm being honest when I ask this, I really want to know."

naruto has lost the ability to go into the second,third and foruth tail of the nine tail fox. he can't do the oodama rasengan or futon rasen shuriken. Also he doesnt have his wind element chakra yet. And of course he isn't as strong as his 15 year old self but still is really strong

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Copy

Dreadnaught says:

"And another fanboy bites the dust."

WTF i ain't no fanboy i am doing a argument base on facts and the same with cryo we both are fighting with facts.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"naruto has lost the ability to go into the second,third and foruth tail of the nine tail fox. he can't do the oodama rasengan or futon rasen shuriken. Also he doesnt have his wind element chakra yet. And of course he isn't as strong as his 15 year old self but still is really strong"

No, I mean what did he lost to? Like, what ninja? What trick? What Power?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Vrakmul

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"And another fanboy bites the dust."

WTF i ain't no fanboy i am doing a argument base on facts and the same with cryo we both are fighting with facts."

Sure your not. Your stint as Naruto Ukizami says otherwise.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By The_Martian

Alright I think we should compare the two. Lets start with Aang.

Master Airbender:

Can glide using his glider

Super Speed and agility

Wind Burts enough to turn over tanks

WaterBender

Mostly used to create whips that can cut through metal

With enough water can create tidal waves(while in the avatar state)

*Earth Bending

Can create protective armor

Push 2 ton bolder

Fire Bending

Can create a fire burst enough to burn skin

This is what we have seen Aang do so far. If I am missing something let me know? Now he has beaten a whole Navy fleet while in the Avatar State, yet as also lost to a guy who lives in a tree house.

Naruto

Can run up walls and on water.

Has his ninja weapons

Can create tons of clones(How many? 100?)

Can create a energy ball(can't remember the name)

Can summon a toad big enough to level a forest

Can summon near limitless energy

He has beaten a guy who made a giant monster out of sand. I am not sure about loses. Someone want to fill in the stuff I am missing with him?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
"naruto has lost the ability to go into the second,third and foruth tail of the nine tail fox. he can't do the oodama rasengan or futon rasen shuriken. Also he doesnt have his wind element chakra yet. And of course he isn't as strong as his 15 year old self but still is really strong"
No, I mean what did he lost ***to***? Like, what ninja? What trick? What Power?"

Ummm someone with more experience, uhh sauske, he can stand up to element justus. He was tied with kabuto cause he attack naruto nervous system and thats pretty much it i think.