Australia is on FIRE!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The unrepentant sinners of Australia (including the Koala) have had just a little taste of God's wrath over these last few weeks. This hedonistic nation has become the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Southern Hemisphere, and God is executing his judgement on this doomed world. In 2017, Australia legalised same-sex marriage, and now, two years later, God Almighty is smacking this nation by burning the wildlife to a crisp! You filthy Australian beasts need to repent and seek forgiveness, lest ye too burn in His wrath.

God bless and amen.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NWName

Lmao. That koala must be gay

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Not a battle

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@sarahpopkins:

God mist be punishing those against legalising Gay marrage then.

Considering the majority of the fires were in the areas where the vote on the referendum went against legalising it and the areas where the vote was most pro gay marrage arent near where the fires were.

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Not a battle

Of course it's a battle, the people are fighting the fire! it's a close fight but eventually humans take it down!

f3m1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins:

I thought those where your words for a second there.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I apologize 4 dropping my mixtape early 😩🔥🔥🙏

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle and that poor koala died yesterday....

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins:

You know what, mate? Fuck ya. Fuck ya and ya silly bible. People here are dying and losing their homes and you go around saying shit like this.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: you can complain against me all that you want, but don't shoot the messenger. If you're upset with the fires, then take it up with God, not me.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gokluma

@sarahpopkins: Don't post it in vs fights and stop using God as an excuse of poor choices.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NWName

This doesn't get locked for 2 weeks but a fair black widow vs thor battle gets locked in hours? Mods' bias is showing.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“When under trial let no one say “I am being tried by God” for with evil things God cannot be tried not does he himself try anyone” (James 1:13)

“....he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)

“It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, for the Almighty to do wrong!” (Job 34:10)

Sorry to disappoint but you’re misinformed friend. God doesn’t murder or destroy indiscriminately, using natural disasters to attack a specific country. These are the last days as the Bible points out, so once God exacts justice on the wicked it’ll be a worldwide event, against not just one country but all countries.(Daniel 2:44) It would be against his loving nature and perfect justice to attack a specific country for a specific sin when the same sin is being committed to greater degrees in other countries. Not to mention we cannot confirm or deny who the exact victims are or the kind of people they are. Highly likely there are both wicked people and God fearing people alike affected by these fires

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this shitty bait thread is not locked why exacly? Fuck you TC and fuck your god, tragedy like this is not a laughing matter.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Australia wins via drop bears.

Mismatch.

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins:

First of all, you choose to believe whatever you want, and second, what exactly will God do if you don't deliver the socalled message? Jack shit, that's what, so don't give me religion as some bullshit excuse for spouting garbage like this.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God must have gotten the news two years late. Slow ass God.

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Who made it? And regardless, he's either spreading hateful garbage with true intent or he's trolling and making a mockery of a tragedy, so regardless, he's a shit bloke and this is a shit thread.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: I am a servant of the Lord my God, Jehovah. It is He who requires me to admonish the reprobate in these last days!

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365:

Mate, as an aussie, I can tell ya that dropbears are not the biggest factor here.

Magpies, the unholy demon birds, born of shadow and hellfire, are by far the most powerful species in the country.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wut

I mean.. okay, but on a related note Koalas are one of the dumbest animals on the face of this planet and deserve to go extinct. Seriously. Google just how mind numbingly dumb they are, they are chlamydia filled meat bags not worth the mass they are made from.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: I am a servant of the Lord my God, Jehovah. It is He who requires me to admonish the reprobate in these last days!

"Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them." ... 1 Peter 4:8:

“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." John 15:12:

“My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." 1 Corinthians 13:13:

“When under trial let no one say “I am being tried by God” for with evil things God cannot be tried not does he himself try anyone” (James 1:13)

“....he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)

“It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, for the Almighty to do wrong!” (Job 34:10)

not only what your doing about this is disrespectful, but you actually going against what god said. i recommend reading the bible again for a clear message on what loving each other is. also, god does not do evil things like he used too, he does not desire anyone to be destroyed.

again, what your doing is disrespectful to god, and the people burning.