• Starting distance is 25 ft apart

No Caption Provided

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loki might pull it off via illusion but if this match ever gets physical then, R.I.P. Loki.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attuma

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put Thor, Hulk and Loki against Attuma all at the same time and they still get stomped

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LDM

@sladerulez: He is physically a match for Hulk who can pull tectonic plates, lifts New York and tank island busing attacks. He is also a good swordsman, can react to tank shells from near point black and becomes much more powerful while underwater

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm: hmm, what about illusion based attacks?

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LDM

@sladerulez: It will just stall the inevitable. He has no way of even hurting him ( not with energy based, blunt force or piercing attack ) let alone putting him down

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm: or lure him into a trap.

Loki is crafty and is used to fighting people above him physically, like Hulk and Thor.

If he keeps a level head and can cook up a good strategy, I could see him pulling a win.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LDM

@sladerulez: He is used to fighting people who are above his weight class but nowehere near as high as this. Like seriously, Attuma is continent level while MCU Hulk and Thor aren't even city level, the gap is so huge you can put a hundred Hulks and Thors together and they would still be nowhere near Attuma. That and Loki has no idea whether the man he is fighting is above his weight class or not, if he is not very careful, which he probably will be due to his arrogance, then he is getting one-shot

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attuma lolstomps

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

I love how everyone in AA is contenent level because AA Hulk has one feat that deals with tectonics supposedly. According to this logic all the AA charcaters are vastly stronger than their comic counter parts.

Sounds legit.

Now that said, MCU Loki is high street level. He should be destroyed here.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Hulk did pull tectonic plates, just look at the size of the crack yourself.

No Caption Provided

And Thor has a continent level durability feat due to being punched to the moon by Thanos, due to the size of the face of the moon and the size of the crack left by Thor's impact.

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to be tagged for avengers assemble threads.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loki will die Attuma has gone up against Hulk and Thor, mcu Loki is nothing to him

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: The face of the moon is only slightly smaller than the continent of Asia, just look at the size of the crater Thor left on it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Neither of those feats are close to what you are proposing. Are they awesome feats? sure, but not North America or even Australia in landmass feats lmao.

Feat 1) A) How big is that planet? Earth size or Pluto size? Proof of your claims it is either size? B) How does a crack on the surface match say comic Hulk's real tectonic feat?

No Caption Provided

That is a real holding a planet together feat looks like. Are you gonna claim AA Hulk can match 616 Huk? Balsy.

Feat 2) You realize how big the moon is right? Nothing about the cracks on the surface of the moon suggest country busting feats or durability. Invincible did as much.

No Caption Provided

That is wanking at its finest to say its a continent level durability feat mate. Mountain Range level shit really.

Rant Over.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The planet the Hulk is holding together is earth. The crack that Invincible left isn't as big as the crater that Thor left and the face of the moon is slightly less than the surface area of Asia. Asia in case you didn't know, is the biggest continent on this planet.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thunderprince said:

@sirfizzwhizz: The planet the Hulk is holding together is earth. The crack that Invincible left isn't as big as the crater that Thor left and the face of the moon is slightly less than the surface area of Asia. Asia in case you didn't know, is the biggest continent on this planet.

@battle123axe said:

@sirfizzwhizz: note: that planet is earth

Ah, then the feat is pretty good, though how did Hulk held Earth together? how about someone show the whole clip of what happen, and what Hulk did. Its hard to tell from vague snap shot pictures.

Your argument of surface area of Asia fails when you don't explain or show how deep the cracks are, and the impact zone of said feat is pretty weak compared to the damage Mark showed from his impact that blew decrie all out in space. The feat is not contenant level. Mountain Range AT BEST. If you can bust a continent then you can easy bust the moon in terms of landmass destroyed.

Seriously now.

If you AA fans want respect and people to take this cartoon seriously, the feats need to be presented better than trying to make these decent feats look like great feats that match comic counterparts.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: hey, I don't particularly care about AA featst one way or the other, I just watched the episodes.

here is the vid

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiv45jHt7fWAhWW8oMKHbVKAJwQuAIIQTAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiRlYE-QR8QY&usg=AFQjCNH_oHVyErLqQUIiTp1hvkX09Qsbng

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Here is the Hulk feat, skip to 17: 18 and watch till the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRlYE-QR8QY

And here is the Thor feat again.

No Caption Provided

It is never show how deep the cracks are but they have to be massive in order to be seen from Earth. The dust cloud alone travels for miles. I'm not trying to compare AA characters to their comic book counterparts, I'm just trying to show how powerful AA characters are.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@battle123axe: @thunderprince: This feat is a joke right?

One question, the audio was impossible to hear. Any proof this was tetonic plate movement? It seem like nothing more than the Ring of Fire being activates on a fault line.

That said, lets look at the feat.

No Caption Provided

First off, the fault line was already there. A huge canyon that had the lava channel below it erupting along the canyon from the seismic force.

No Caption Provided

Then we see Hulk, She Hulk, Skaar, and Red Hulk hold the walls of said canyon.

No Caption Provided

Next we see Hulk not using his strength at all, but holding the SUSPENSION BRIDGES STEEL CABLES TO HOLD TOGETHER THE TECTONIC PLATES???? What, how, what? Also this was a group effort by Hulk, Red Hulk, Skarr, and Shulk.

No Caption Provided

Next we have Abomb cause ice from a single mountain pour on the lava. Cooling it. Just a 1 mile out of the thousands shown in your scan.

No Caption Provided

Finally Hulk shuts the lava gap of the canyon.

Holy shit.... lets debunk this easy debunkable feats. My lord.

• First off, how is this tectonic plate movement at all? Its simply lava erupting from a canyon that was already there.?
  • Second, how is this a feat just for Hulk when Shulk, Rulk, and Hulk's son was there helping the whole time?
  • Third, how does pouring ice, from a single mountain only, on the lava stop the tectonic plates from moving?
  • Lastly, how does steel cable of a single bridge >>>>>>>>>>>>>> tectonic plates?

Your feat is filled with holes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: The face of the moon is only slightly smaller than the continent of Asia, just look at the size of the crater Thor left on it.

The creator is state sized. Those hairline fractures don't count for anything. Anyone with country level strength can crack Asia like that, in order for something to be continent level the attack would have to destroy Asia/Moon's surface.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince said:

The creator is state sized. Those hairline fractures don't count for anything. Anyone with country level strength can crack Asia like that, in order for something to be continent level the attack would have to destroy Asia/Moon's surface.

See my last post? Whats your thoughts on the Hulk can hold the world together level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It didn't look like he held the world together but maybe a tectonic plate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It didn't look like he held the world together but maybe a tectonic plate.

That must be a weak tectonic plate if a steel cable form a bridge holds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yes, the other Hulks were helping making them very strong but as shown in you post they had nothing to do with pulling the tectonic plate. It was clearly a tectonic plate due to its size.

No Caption Provided

The cable thing is WIS but the feat is legit.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: It depends what states you are talking about, if you are talking states like the USA then then you are wrong. Russia alone is bigger than the USA.

No Caption Provided

The crater is about the size of a large country.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attuma wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Yeah, a state. From US. Well, Russia is the biggest country in the world so it's given.

I doubt that. The initial impact crater is really small compared to the whole moon. And the picture is so close that even smaller craters are visble.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ThunderPrince

@major_hellstorm: Here is a GIF of the initial impact crater.

No Caption Provided

As you can see it would easily visible from Earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: That is a zoomed in image, and there is no way that the crater you have is the same as this one

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11130/111305768/6061654-7622971889-60614.png

The sizes are way different, and both pictures were quite clear. So there is an inconsistency here.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: The images are taking too long to load. But from what I have been shown, the size isn't consistent. Does Thor have any country+ level feats?

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ThunderPrince

@major_hellstorm: Besides wrestling with the Hulk who has the above feats, Thor also punches so hard that the shock waves of his strikes make tidal waves capable of destroying NYC. Also in Avenger Assemble season 2 episode 25, Thanos throws Thor and Hulk into a planet causing it to explode. Thanos said and I quote "My Black order was supposed to destroy this planet for me, now these two will." In Avengers Assemble season 2 episode 22, Thor has tanked a beating from a amped Hulk, even letting the Hulk strike him multiple times, as Thor would not hurt his friend. As soon as the Hulk broke free of the mind control Thor got back to his feet immediately and joined the fight against the villain who controlled Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Why bother with continent level stuff when Thor was thrown so hard a planet exploded? Lol. You should probably make a GIF of that.

But in terms of Hulk, the feat with the tectonic plates is impressive but isn't striking so it doesn't hold much weight in a fight. Also, I don't know if the tidal wave feats is country+, since it would probably just take a mountain level character to do the same thing.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I consider the planet feat an outlier, so I don't use it. Also the planet took quite a while to explode after Hulk and Thor were thrown into it. AA Hulk has some insane striking feats, give me a couple hours and I'll show you some of his feats.

On topic Attuma is way out of Loki's league.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Here are some of Hulk's striking feats, they kinda speak for themselves.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GoodMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I can't be the only one who has noticed this, but AA characters have the most inconsistent power levels I have ever seen. You have Thor barely holding his own against a mildly frustrated Hulk with his hammer one minute, and the next he is without his hammer and practically beating an enraged Hulk. Then you have Attuma. He has beaten Thor, Hulk, and also been beaten pretty handily by both. So I am giving this to Attuma just cause of "feats" but seriously this AA universe needs some sort of consistency.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By del_torro

Maybe it just shows that these characters are in the same weight class power wise, and can lose or win over each other, depending on the situation

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attuma

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or maybe AA is garbage in terms of accuracy. I mean, Hulk held together tectonic plates with a suspensions bridges wire. lol.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: honestly the cable thing is WIS but the strength is something I gotta appreciate for a cartoon character 0_0