Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Atriox has his standard gear. Loki has his Avengers gear. All-out fight, to the death, starting 10 yards apart.

Who wins and why?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know nothing about halo characters.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheVivas

Haven't played Halo Wars 2.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Atriox's main fight scene against a team of Spartans:

Loading Video...

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think the modified gravity hammer should be able to harm Loki but since Loki is a teleporter so he has a huge speed advantage.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WastelandMan

Avengers gear means he has the scepter which is some serious firepower. I could also see Loki winning by distracting Atriox with illusions and stabbing him in a vital spot from behind while invisible.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging by the feats posted Loki should win.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DottiestMoon

Judging by the feats posted Loki should win.

What feats?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atriox has a good chance of winning. Loki is more durable than a Spartan though and at least as strong if not quite a bit stronger.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DottiestMoon

@thunderprince said:

@dottiestmoon: The feats posted for Atriox.

I find it wrong to rush in a conclusion Loki should win since nobody bothered to post feats for Atroix case. I also find it fallacious to have no general knowledge of one side beside a single source to make this kinda of judgement. That single source alone is useless if you have no idea what spartan IIs or Red team are and etc. I think you're underestimating the feat itself or what shown abilities he has. Such as his gravity hammer being able manipulate gravity and pull in objects, ragdolling spartan IIs, breaking Douglas arm easily, crushing his armor plating, went undetected by sensors and etc.

Have you also bothered to do some research to what feats typical brutes have? There's existing feats such as brutes let alone being able to send warthog's flying with a gravity hammer, collapse small buildings with hammers, stronger than spartans(5+tonners) as well as ragdolling these 1000-4000Ibs soldiers, slap a person's head off their body and run as fast as spartans whom can run highway speed, shrug off Vulcan anti-aircraft gun fire, survive get up from crashes, being said to be capable of ripping a hunter apart and etc. Which are feats from the books alone.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: If they can do what you said they still have no counter for Loki's illusions. I said based on the feats posted, meaning that based on the feats posted Loki wins. Even with all the feats you posted it is as I suspected they are brutes and have no defense against Loki's knives.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DottiestMoon

@thunderprince said:

@dottiestmoon: If they can do what you said they still have no counter for Loki's illusions. I said based on the feats posted, meaning that based on the feats posted Loki wins. Even with all the feats you posted it is as I suspected they are brutes and have no defense against Loki's knives.

When did loki use illusions? In straight up fights with Iron man and captain america he never shown such ability. I'm pretty sure atroix has a good sense of smell as he was able to sniff out a bunch of camo sangehili zealots that came to assassinate him during a comic that sets prior to halo wars 2.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind zealots have successfully sneaked up on spartans with stealth at times and get past their motion sensors. The feats i posted were just the the tip of the iceberg btw and i never intended to list every single one of them. The fact they can shrug off Vulcan anti-aircraft gun rounds and tank sniper rifle rounds point blank(can penetrate heavy vehicle on halowaypoint) in a fight scene in Halo 3: ODST should at least prove knifes aren't going to help.

In fact this what happen when a ODST tried stabbing one.

"I brought my knife down into that monster’s neck over and over, but he didn’t seem any more annoyed about it than if I’d been one of those bat-shaped leeches that used to feed on the octowhales back home.

- Halo New Blood

If you watch that fight scene again in Halo wars 2, you can see a knifes stabs from the spartans doing nothing to atroix but pissed him off. The last time I checked, this what a spartan can do with a combat knife.

Loading Video...

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: Loki was trying to get capture when he fought vs Iron-man and Captain America. In almost every other fight he used illusions. Its conceivable that he could scene Loki but even he will have a hard time doing it. Asgardian knives seem to be much better than knives Spartans use, as shown here they can cut through Dark elf ships like butter.

Loading Video...

The same Dark elf ships were mowing through stone without a scratch. Loki is also faster since he can catch an arrow without looking.

No Caption Provided
ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: I haven't seen Spartans do anything close to that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@thunderprince: Master Chief had reaction time of 20 miliseconds and his reflexes are amplified by five in Mjolnir armor. Sure, he is superior to other Spartans but as far as I'm aware Spartan's II standard augmentation program includes 300% reflexes improvement that is furthermore enhanced by the suit.

Those Spartans are not at all comparable to Master Chief, and most of his good feats do not apply to them simply because of their armor. They are using an archaic armor that merely doubled their strength (instead of the much better current ones which times it by five or more) that I don't even think had shields

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Decaf_wizard already covered that point.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: Do you think that Loki would lose if he went straight up melee with Atriox? No illusions or tricks, just physical power and skills against physical power and skills.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: That is correct. I was just saying that a lot of Master Chiefs feats would not be applicable to them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@decaf_wizard: Oh,right. Agreed.

I mean, tbh 80% of the good Spartan II feats come from him, and 50% of that comes from when he used a better armor, so its a shame we can't use him to scale Red Team

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Loki was trying to get capture when he fought vs Iron-man and Captain America. In almost every other fight he used illusions. Its conceivable that he could scene Loki but even he will have a hard time doing it.

Burden of proof please, since I need you to show the situation and whether or not it was standard thing for him to do in a random encounter.

Asgardian knives seem to be much better than knives Spartans use, as shown here they can cut through Dark elf ships like butter.

I don't see how this makes them better nor is it more impressive in contrast to penetrating a Lich. The fact the one of the ships purpose smaller, lighter and an anti aircraft while the other is a Ultra Heavy Deployment Platform makes it seems otherwise for me.

The same Dark elf ships were mowing through stone without a scratch. Loki is also faster since he can catch an arrow without looking.

The lich beats that by crashing into a space station full speed while still intact in the after math.

No Caption Provided

As for the arrow feat, I highly doubt subsonic reaction speed is anything to suggest they're faster in terms of reaction speed compared to spartans who are easily bullet timers. If anything reacting to an arrow is literal a joke compared to the feats they've done, such as dodging a point blank beam rifle which fires at velocities of mach 11.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DottiestMoon

@decaf_wizard said:
@foxerdes said:

@thunderprince: Master Chief had reaction time of 20 miliseconds and his reflexes are amplified by five in Mjolnir armor. Sure, he is superior to other Spartans but as far as I'm aware Spartan's II standard augmentation program includes 300% reflexes improvement that is furthermore enhanced by the suit.

Those Spartans are not at all comparable to Master Chief, and most of his good feats do not apply to them simply because of their armor. They are using an archaic armor that merely doubled their strength (instead of the much better current ones which times it by five or more) that I don't even think had shields

I'm pretty sure both Mark IV and VI 5x reaction speed so I doubt armor is going to make a difference. The only difference is in strength which is negligible to reaction speed. I don't see too much harm of scaling reaction speed for Red team especially when their mjolnir were upgraded to gen 2 like level. As for reaction speed 20 millisecond is a low-end estimate as A)They're said to get better as their augmentation adjust, B)Faster in combat and C) that had trouble estimating their reaction speed. This is pretty much low-end standard reaction speed for II besides for Kelly. Master chief isn't superior to most other spartans physically if anything he's average, slightly more or less. Lastly for 300% reflexes, IIRC the augmentations exceed those expectation from halsey.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@foxerdes said:

I'm pretty sure both Mark IV and VI 5x reaction speed so I doubt armor is going to make a difference. The only difference is in strength which is negligible to reaction speed. As for reaction speed 20 millisecond is a low-end estimate as A)They're said to get better as their augmentation adjust, B)Faster in combat and C) that had trouble estimating their reaction speed. This is pretty much low-end standard reaction speed for II besides for Kelly. Master chief isn't superior to most other spartans physically if anything he's average, slightly more or less. Lastly for 300%, IIRC the augmentations exceed those expectation from halsey.

Cortana and other AI also increased speed though.

Im just trying to say that many of Chiefs feats are not applicable to them

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atriox wins. Dude wrecked Spartan II's. Spartan II's would wreck MCU Cap and even comic Cap. Atriox also has a gravity hammer that pulls characters in or pushes them away like a black hole.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DottiestMoon

@decaf_wizard said:
@dottiestmoon said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@foxerdes said:

I'm pretty sure both Mark IV and VI 5x reaction speed so I doubt armor is going to make a difference. The only difference is in strength which is negligible to reaction speed. As for reaction speed 20 millisecond is a low-end estimate as A)They're said to get better as their augmentation adjust, B)Faster in combat and C) that had trouble estimating their reaction speed. This is pretty much low-end standard reaction speed for II besides for Kelly. Master chief isn't superior to most other spartans physically if anything he's average, slightly more or less. Lastly for 300%, IIRC the augmentations exceed those expectation from halsey.

Cortana and other AI also increased speed though.

Im just trying to say that many of Chiefs feats are not applicable to them

Well there's only one time cortana helped chief which was during The Fall of Reach when chief need to deflect a missile. In fact she need to tell him when to deflect. It's a thing exclusive to chief back then as not other spartans had an AI aiding them in reaction. But i doubt chief had cortana assistance with his other feats unless the author claimed cortana alerted chief of something. As it doesn't work in a way that she helps mjolnir run faster but rather that she needs to instruct chief.

But going back to an earlier point, according to halo canon fodder, Red team's mjolnir is upgraded with some Gen 2 parts.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/the-art-of-war-s

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: Well based on the feats you provided Atriox should win 8/10.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DottiestMoon

@nfactor1995 said:

@dottiestmoon: Do you think that Loki would lose if he went straight up melee with Atriox? No illusions or tricks, just physical power and skills against physical power and skills.

Well maybe Atroix, mostly due to his gravity hammer raw power and gravity manipulation(can discharge energy or pull objects) and the fact he's a brute which are species that are much stronger and just as fast as Spartans IIs which should allow him to hold his own. He's also got alot of experience under his belt as he was had survived a bunch of suicide missions which involved his pack being fodder to the UNSC armies as well as the infamous defeating 3 spartan IIs feat. You noticed that he suspected spartans were human, which indicates that he might've killed some before. Though i don't find it one sided as Loki who can hold his own with the likes of thor and survive major beating from the hulk.

@thunderprince said:

@dottiestmoon: Well based on the feats you provided Atriox should win 8/10.

Mind you, the point of the argument was to show you that you shouldn't base the argument off a single feat posted in the thread but you show rather get a better general knowledge of the opponent. I'm not talking hardcore knowledge but fundamental. So wasn't aiming to prove you why atroix wins. Earlier before i claimed a brute with a gravity hammer can send a 3.5 ton warthog flying as well as shrug off Vulcan anti-aircraft gun rounds. I want to be fair by saying, I'm not making up or exaggerating here. It's fair to show you my burden of proof:

No Caption Provided

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki unless this guy can repel magic attacks and illusions (not that many game characters can anyway)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers