Atlan, Nerus & Orm vs Arthur, Mera & Namor

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Each side is fighting for control of the Seven Seas and will kill for this authority. Fight takes place in Atlantis. The Dead King has the King's Scepter, Ocean Master has his Helmet and Trident, Aquaman has his Trident, Nerus has his Glaive. Standard gear for Namor & Mera. Who wins?

Atlan, Nerus, and Orm

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arthur, Mera, and Namor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal Opinions: Morals off Orm was able to K.O. Arthur and all of the Justice League with his gear, although I'm not sure he'll be able to create underwater lightning. On land would actually play to his advantage. Nerus has the same abilities as Mera, although slightly to a lesser extent, at least feat wise. He seems stronger however. Namor would pound anyone physically in this fight, though. Overall, I see it playing out something like this.

Arthur vs Orm: Orm

Mera vs Nerus: Mera

Namor vs Atlan: Namor

Mera & Namor vs Orm: Mera & Namor

Overall, heroes win, but it'll be an interesting battle.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could go either way

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump for interest

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nereus has nearly no feats so he is a non factor.

Arthur defeats Orm , especially without all the outside distractions that were present during ToA.

Atlan is a zombie and only extreme heat had been shown to take him out. Whether Namor will do that or not is debatable.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Eh, Nerus is Xebel's greatest warrior, and he was said by Mera to have the same powerset as her, yet by the looks of things, she was better at manipulating the water/triangle. Although he seemed like the better fighter. Arthur vs Orm is highly debatable and could go either way, so I'm not going to argue that you picked Aquaman, it's just that currently I think Ocean Master wins, until they have another head to head my opinion probably won't change. Atlan is not a zombie lmao, just was extermely old/frozen. Kind of like Captain America. He seemed worried enough to have to fend off the sharks Arthur sent to attack him and bothered to block his attacks.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: I'd prefer to take feats over character statements. So far Nereus has done nothing that implies he can defeat anyone on this list.

Also I was pretty sure Atlan was a zombie since there's not been any clarification that Atlanteans in this continuity have expanded life spans into thousands.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@namor_curry: When you say standard gear for Namor does that mean he has his trident?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Namor_Curry

@blackwind: It was stated that he was frozen in the ice.. and we watch him break out of it in Antartica. I don't know where you get the idea of zombies from.. he doesn't really have any kind of plague that he's infecting people with or move/talk like a zombie or possess literally any attributes of a zombie.

And yeah, I don't think Nerus wins head to head against anyone here just yet either. But then again he's teaming up with Orm so we'll be seeing a lot more from him.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: People sometimes argue that the trident isn't used enough to count as standard gear but honestly I think the fact that it re-occurs frequently enough that it doesn't need any introduction or explaining tells me it can be called standard gear for Namor.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@heatblaze123: People sometimes argue that the trident isn't used enough to count as standard gear but honestly I think the fact that it re-occurs frequently enough that it doesn't need any introduction or explaining tells me it can be called standard gear for Namor.

I completely agree, I believe Aquaman, Mera, and Namor win this battle.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2