ATLA/LOK: Novice Bender Battle royale (read OP)

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By soduh2

Four duplicates of yourself are randomly empowered with an element a la Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra. Now you are forced to fight to the death.

You have no preparation or training with your element. If you watch the show you can apply what you know from there (ie: tvtropes "I know mortal kombat").

NOTE:

1. Awareness of an ability doesn't mean you're capable of using it. A waterspout requires a lot of training which you don't have, lavabending is a rare ability, lightening bending also requires training and can kill you if you're not careful, etc.

2. At the same time, some personalities are better suited to an element than others. A calm mind might be able to lightening bend, a strong will might be able to metal bend, an emotionally disconnected mind can fly, etc.

The battle field is the size of an American football field and cannot be destroyed

No BFR

Win by killing, knockout or give up.

You have your natural skills, fitness and knowledge to fall back on.

Your airbender has a glider

Your waterbender has satchel and an olympic sized pool in the middle of the stadium

Your earthbender has armor similar to Kuvira (complete with sword accessible to metal benders only).

Which one of "you" wins?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I kill myself by accident four times

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My personality works better with water and air. But I prefer earth bending.

I'm afraid of highs so I wouldn't use the glider at all.

I'm too easy going to be a fire bender.

1. Water
  2. Air
  3. Earth
  4. Fire
soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wbr17: Thanks for the answer

@amendment50: Probably honest, but you could probably give yourself more credit.