Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By byondeon
No Caption Provided

How is this going to work and what are the rules:

How will this work:

• The battles will be between the Legend of Korra and The Last Airbender characters
  • Each element will fight the respective character from both franchises in teams
  • The Avatars will be fighting for each element (meaning that Aang and Korra is in all fights)
  • Teams will consist of a single element
  • Some comic character might appear, no Kyoshi characters

The Rules:

• Win by Death/KO, no BFR
  • Each team starts 25 meters apart
  • Standard gear

Teams and conditions for the battles:

Teams of each element fight each other:

• Earth from ATLA vs Earth from LoK
  • Fire from ATLA vs Fire from LoK
  • Water from ATLA vs Water from LoK
  • Air from ATLA vs Air from LoK

Earth:

ATLA Team:

• Toph
  • Bumi
  • Aang (Earthebending only)
  • Yaling
  • Haru

Korra Team

• Lin
  • Suyin
  • Kuvira
  • Ghazan
  • Korra (Earthbending only)
  • Bolin

Fire:

ATLA Team:

• Zuko
  • Azula
  • Ozai
  • Iroh
  • Jeong Jeong
  • Combustion Man
  • Zhao
  • Aang (Firebending only)

Korra Team:

• Mako
  • Korra (Firebending only)
  • Iroh 2
  • Pl'i

Water:

ATLA Team:

• Katara
  • Aang (Waterbending only)
  • Hama
  • Pakku
  • Huu

Korra Team:

• Korra (Waterbending only)
  • Unalaq (Post-Fusion)
  • Tonraq
  • Eska
  • Desna
  • Ming Hua
  • Amon
  • Tarrlok

Air:

ATLA Team:

• Aang (Airbending only)

Korra Team:

• Korra (Airbending only)
  • Tenzin
  • Zaheer (Void)
  • Jinora
  • Kai
  • Opal
  • Ikki
  • Meelo

Conditions for the battles:

Waterbending:

• Full Moon is up in waterbending battle.
  • There are 3 rounds
  • Round 1: No bloodbending allowed, no AS
  • Round 2: Bloodbending allowed, no AS
  • Round 3: Bloodbending allowed, AS allowed

Firebending:

• There are 3 rounds
  • Round 1: No Sozins comet, no AS
  • Round 2: Sozins comet, no AS
  • Round 3: Sozins comet, AS

Earthbending:

• Earth vs Earth, ofc metal and lavabending is allowed, no AS
  • The bridges in Avatar Korra Park is made of bendable metals as well as Korra's statue

Airbending:

• There are 2 rounds:
  • Round 1: No AS
  • Round 2: AS

Earth

Fire

Fire Nation Harbor
Fire Nation Harbor

Water

Southern Water Tribe Tundra
Southern Water Tribe Tundra

Air

Air Temple Island
Air Temple Island

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By viking1205

That's a lot of battles. Great artwork btw..

Earth

• Possibly the closest one of the lot. Haru literally doesn't contribute anything. With a decent amount of metal, the Beifongs and Kuvira could be some trouble. Aang is only slightly above Korra and he wouldn't beat any of the Beifongs or Kuvira or the lavabenders. Neither does Yaling. This is essentially Toph and Bumi with some help from Aang and Yaling vs 5 good earthbenders and some help from Korra, I'm giving it to TLA team in a very tough bout.

Fire

• I don't really see any changes in rounds 1 and 2, at all. The big 3 of the Royal Family are heads and shoulders above every firebender from Korra's era sans P'li, with or without the comet. She might lose to a few benders here solo and together, TLA's superior quality should pull through for the first two rounds. This is possibly the most one-sided battle among all others.
  • This is basically Aang vs Korra. Aang's AS + Comet Fire made Ozai look like a complete joke and I could see Korra do the same to the Ozai(and by extension everyone else). Aang vs Korra is so close that I could see a surprise lightning shot from either side(on the avatars) tilt the battle scales easily.

Air

• R1 - Tenzin and Korra together finish the job. Aang won't beat both at once.
  • R2 - By feats Aang solos. By implications, stalemate between Aang and Korra. Others are irrelevant.

Water

• In rounds 1 and 2, Team LoK decisively win. Just like how TLA's firebenders are far above their TLoK counterparts, TLoK waterbenders are better than TLA due to the sheer difference in quantity of high tiers.
  • R3 - Another AS vs AS clash. Unless Aang gets his ocean spirit stuff, Korra has better waterbending feats I suppose, but if we go the definition of AS, it is a tie. Others don't contribute anything here.

EDIT: Just remembered Unalaq should get a similar boost to how Korra or Aang do. Even though he didn't use it in his fight against Korra, he should be capable of replicating AS Korra's feats. So, I don't see Aang beating both together, plus Vaatu might rip Raava out of Aang. LoK waterbenders curb round 3 which is even more one-sided than Fire rounds 1 and 2.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By byondeon

@viking1205 said:

That's a lot of battles. Great artwork btw..

Earth

• Possibly the closest one of the lot. Haru literally doesn't contribute anything. With a decent amount of metal, the Beifongs and Kuvira could be some trouble. Aang is only slightly above Korra and he wouldn't beat any of the Beifongs or Kuvira or the lavabenders. Neither does Yaling. This is essentially Toph and Bumi with some help from Aang and Yaling vs 5 good earthbenders and some help from Korra, I'm giving it to TLA team in a very tough bout.

Fire

• I don't really see any changes in rounds 1 and 2, at all. The big 3 of the Royal Family are heads and shoulders above every firebender from Korra's era sans P'li, with or without the comet. She might lose to a few benders here solo and together, TLA's superior quality should pull through for the first two rounds. This is possibly the most one-sided battle among all others.
  • This is basically Aang vs Korra. Aang's AS + Comet Fire made Ozai look like a complete joke and I could see Korra do the same to the Ozai(and by extension everyone else). Aang vs Korra is so close that I could see a surprise lightning shot from either side(on the avatars) tilt the battle scales easily.

Air

• R1 - Tenzin and Korra together finish the job. Aang won't beat both at once.
  • R2 - By feats Aang solos. By implications, stalemate between Aang and Korra. Others are irrelevant.

Water

• In rounds 1 and 2, Team LoK decisively win. Just like how TLA's firebenders are far above their TLoK counterparts, TLoK waterbenders are better than TLA due to the sheer difference in quantity of high tiers.
  • R3 - Another AS vs AS clash. Unless Aang gets his ocean spirit stuff, Korra has better waterbending feats I suppose, but if we go the definition of AS, it is a tie. Others don't contribute anything here.

EDIT: Just remembered Unalaq should get a similar boost to how Korra or Aang do. Even though he didn't use it in his fight against Korra, he should be capable of replicating AS Korra's feats. So, I don't see Aang beating both together, plus Vaatu might rip Raava out of Aang. LoK waterbenders curb round 3 which is even more one-sided than Fire rounds 1 and 2.

That isn't allowed.. Just wanted to point it out.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: That shouldn't really matter either way. You can make a case for either Korra or Unalaq going toe to toe with Aang's AS and likely win as well. Both at once seals it.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online
  • Earth: Can go either way
  • Fire: ATLA team rounds 1 and 2, either way round 3
  • Water: TLOK team all three rounds easily
  • Air: Aang wins both rounds, first round extreme dif, second round neg dif

Fire is self explanatory; the best firebender, the creator of lightning redirection, a firebending prodigy, the new Firelord, the master of non-offensive firebending and a combustionbender vs... P'li. Water is only slightly less self explanatory. Round 1 is the hardest since Huu, Pakku, Hama and Aang are all powerful, but honestly, only Pakku can hold his own higher up the skill chain, which someone needs to do since Katara can't simply carry the whole team on her back like she needs to. The numbers disadvantage doesn't help ATLA either. Round 2 is just wrong, two bloodbenders with an aid in Korra, Ming or Unalaq is an unstoppable combination.

Earth is hard since Bumi and Toph are heads, shoulders, knees, toes and stiletto high heels above anybody from TLOK but their next best teammates could lose to anybody from the TLOK side, and once again, numbers. Haru is negged and ignoring Yaling since I don't know her well enough, that leaves each earthbender to deal with 2v1s, and with Aang getting almost instantly destroyed, that leaves Bumi and Toph both to 3v1 this. If I had to choose, I'd bet on Toph and Bumi because they really are that much superior to the opposition. "You give metalbenders a bad name!" etc

This goes further with Aang. Even if it sounds like highball, I'm confident that Aang is so far superior to anyone from team Korra that he could legitimately teambust this.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Mako is on the level of the Royal siblings in firebending skills and so is Korra. Pl'i isn't the only one that matters in the Firebending round. Korra and Mako is at the same level of skill as Azula and Zuko.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@cocacolaman: Mako is on the level of the Royal siblings in firebending skills and so is Korra. Pl'i isn't the only one that matters in the Firebending round. Korra and Mako is at the same level of skill as Azula and Zuko.

Are Zuko and Azula on the same level in the first place?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online

@cocacolaman:

second round neg dif

AS Aang negs AS Korra?

No, forgot about her, goes either way once again

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Are Zuko and Azula on the same level in the first place?

I would put them fairly close in EoS/Comic with Azula coming out on top. Korra and Mako are at their level of skill.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God I really hope LOK get's to explore the Fire Nation soon.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@viking1205 said:

God I really hope LOK get's to explore the Fire Nation soon.

I fricken hope so. I don't know if I want a backstory about Red Lotus/Amon more than LoK Team Avatar exploring the Firenation first.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Earth:

Easily goes to ATLA thx to Bumi and Toph

Fire:

All Rounds: ATLA Shit diffs

Water:

R1: ATLA

R2: ATLOK

R3: ATLA (Via Aang's Ocean Spirit AS)

Air:

R1: Maybe ATlok

R2: Definitely ATLA

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By byondeon

@utkanflash said:

Earth:

Easily goes to ATLA thx to Bumi and Toph

Fire:

All Rounds: ATLA Shit diffs

Water:

R1: ATLA

R2: ATLOK

R3: ATLA (Via Aang's Ocean Spirit AS)

Air:

R1: Maybe ATlok

R2: Definitely ATLA

That wasn't his AS. That was thanks to Yue boosting his powers to levels that he can't go by himself. Doesn't count.

Also, if that counts, then Kaiju Korra counts as well since she is still a water bender. And Kaiju Korra can spirit bend Koizilla Aang into oblivion.

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: yailing beat toph in the comics if she can lin and ghazan can.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280