Ata(samurai 8) vs Spriggan 12,FH zeref And ROT Acnologia

• 129 results
#1 Posted by Haxxxz (213 posts) - - Show Bio

This is incarnate ata and is bloodlusted

Spriggan 12,fh zeref and Rot acnologia are bloodlusted and going all out

#2 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

ata stomps the verse whether you like it or not.

#3 Posted by CaoCao (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata stomps. Mismatch.

#4 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

First the NNT verse, now the FT verse.

Ata wrecks this mismatch.

#5 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19670 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't kill Zeref, so I guess it would be a stalemate. Though Zeref and one of the 12 both have time stop, and Zeref can chose who comes into his time stop with him, so if he and his whole team just keep attacking Ata during a time stop, I can actually see them winning.

#6 Posted by Wot_m8 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata one shots everyone.

#7 Posted by eri123 (7377 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata

#8 Edited by SamuraiJaeger (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata casually blitz swings and all of them gets sliced into pieces. He's also immortal and his durability is insane!

About Zeref...Natsu lolsmacked him with an emotional punch. Nuff said.

This or Ata casually bullrush him to the open space, where Zeref gets frozen.

#9 Posted by El_directo_ (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata is bloodlusted here so there's a good chance that he blitzes them all to hell. However if he stalls even for a sec he dies to overwhelming hax. So 50/50.

#10 Posted by CaoCao (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata is bloodlusted here so there's a good chance that he blitzes them all to hell. However if he stalls even for a sec he dies to overwhelming hax. So 50/50.

I forget Zeref. Can Ata kill him?

#11 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: He could just throw him into space and either leave him freeze for eternity or burn in a sun.

#12 Posted by CaoCao (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: He could just throw him into space and either leave him freeze for eternity or burn in a sun.

Ok, that should do the trick

#13 Posted by Woodward (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata gets oneshotted. He maybe fast and destructive from what I've heard, but he can't counter the hax of time stop or absolute zero temperatures.

#14 Posted by El_directo_ (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: That's isn't going to stop zeref from rewinding time back to where he was. Also does Ata have feats of tossing someone to the sun? Are we starting to make things up now?

Avatar image for varricpatermann
#15 Edited by VarricPatermann (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeref is a problem, Ata probably stops at him in a stalemate, since Zeref can´t kill Ata because his far superior stats.

Also lol at time stop, which already doesen´t work against Natsu who has far inferior stats. Absolute Zero is still headcanon, since it was a hyperbolestatement, which wasn´t even mentioned by Gray or Invel.

#16 Posted by Haxxxz (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@woodward: well END natsu did counter time stop being far far inferior to ata

#17 Posted by Woodward (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@haxxxz: Natsu has resistance to hax, so you can't use him countering as a way to downplay Zeref. What can Ata do btw?

#18 Edited by MountAcnologia (543 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I hear about Ata , Spriggan 12 and Acnologia are non factors since they can be actually killed.

The problem here is Zeref , since he cannot be killed no matter what Ata does he will just keep rewinding time . There's also the fact that Zeref's damage output in his new form outclasses everybody from Fairy Tail, he can level an entire country with one Etherion beam and he has got the energy to fire hundreds of Etherion beams at once , and he also has the power to alter reality and time travel. He can go back to the past and kill Ata while he was a child. So Ata has to somehow seal him or put him to sleep in the first hit before Zeref gets the chance to do anything. Those who know , can Ata do something like seal Zeref or put him to sleep ?

#19 Edited by Wot_m8 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

@mountacnologia: Zeref has never time travelled to the past. He has only rewinded himself back to a previous state.

#20 Posted by f3m1 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

It would seem samurai have some kind of matter manipulation with H particles

#21 Posted by Wot_m8 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

@f3m1: Sub-atomic from what I gathered.

#22 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: That's isn't going to stop zeref from rewinding time back to where he was.

Didn't rewind time when Natsu knocked him out.

Also does Ata have feats of tossing someone to the sun? Are we starting to make things up now?

The guy travels from planet to planet, but he can't grab someone and just BFR them into Space? Seriously.

#23 Posted by MountAcnologia (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wot_m8:

Yes he can travel to the past. And I'm 110% sure about that. His purpose of getting Fairy Heart was to travel to the past and live with his brother in the first place.

#24 Posted by Wot_m8 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

@mountacnologia: No he literally never did. What he hasn't done on panel, he cannot. Unless you have a scan of Zeref time travelling?

#25 Posted by El_directo_ (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Natsu burnt away his time-space magic. I told u if he tries bfr-ing zeref to space all he needs to do is rewind time he would be back to square one. U also said Ata can bfr zeref to the sun to burn him but Ata has never shown such feat.

#26 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Natsu burnt away his time-space magic. I told u if he tries bfr-ing zeref to space all he needs to do is rewind time he would be back to square one.

Which makes no sense to begin with. Natsu completely vaporized his whole body away and even from that, he was able to regenerate himself. But then Natsu knocks him out and suddenly Zeref can't fix himself up with his time magic.

U also said Ata can bfr zeref to the sun to burn him but Ata has never shown such feat.

Use common sense, dude. Anyone that can freely travel fine through Space can just simply grab someone, fly them into Space and throw them straight into the Sun.

#27 Edited by El_directo_ (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Zeref didn't merely regenerate after natsu vaped him he rewound time. The second time natsu burnt away his space time magic but he still regenerated due to his immortality.

I don't think u know what it means to take someone to the SUN. Approaching the sun thousands of miles away alone would vaporize Ata himself so now u're telling me he would dump zeref there? How would he do that? If he approaches the sun he would get vaped. He would end up killing himself alone. He also has no feats of tossing someone to the sun itself.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
#28 Posted by Unfavoredcharacter (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata completely demolishes everyone here besides zeref. He completely out stats everyone here by miles and miles. We've only seen what a clone can do and by what ata said he was just "taking his time" so I doubt he was too serious.

#29 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (4141 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidden strike immobilizes zeref while he slaughters the other fodders.

#30 Edited by MountAcnologia (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8:

He literally opened the neo Eclipse gate whose function is to let the person time travel. It's feats have been shown in the previous FT episodes , ( not by Zeref , but by another character when he used it ). Also is consistently stated to be able to time travel.

Also please don't use the argument , " What he has not shown he cannot do , statements are crap ". That is an argument people only use when their character is getting heavily outclassed and at least I hope Ata isn't that weak for you to use this argument. Using that logic , The One Above All didn't create the Marvel multiverse because we never saw him doing it.

#31 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Zeref didn't merely regenerate after natsu vaped him he rewound time. The second time natsu burnt away his space time magic but he still regenerated due to his immortality.

Which, again, does not make sense. Natsu used the same exact technique to vaporize Zeref away. So why is it that Natsu didn't burn his magic the first time, but the second time he did?

I don't think u know what it means to take someone to the SUN. Approaching the sun thousands of miles away alone would vaporize Ata himself so now u're telling me he would dump zeref there? How would he do that? If he approaches the sun he would get vaped. He would end up killing himself alone.

Are you actually serious right now? What part of "throwing him straight into the Sun" do you not understand? And if, for whatever reason, that doesn't somehow work, he can simply just leave him in space where Zeref will lose oxygen and freeze instantly.

He also has no feats of tossing someone to the sun itself.

Thor and Hyperion have no feats of them throwing people into the sun, yet there's no reason why they can't pull off those feats to begin with.

#32 Edited by Wot_m8 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

@mountacnologia: Umm... If I recall correctly, Eclipse Gate was a team effort... not Zeref's alone. And I was talking of combat, can you prove he can time travel during combat? Can you provide scans? Coz, if you can't then that will be a no, he cannot do it.

And btw, if you make a claim, then the burden of proof is on you... if Zeref hasn't done shit, he can't do shit unless you'd like to prove me wrong with some panels.

#33 Posted by El_directo_ (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Natsu didn't even know of his time rewind ability the first time he vaped zeref. It was in their second bout that he went ahead and burnt away his time-space magic.

The flames he used to burn zeref's time magic was much much stronger than the initial one that vaped him. He was boosted by POF, his guild mark literally lit on fire, he gained a hax that allowed him to burn zeref's time magic away. Ata cannot replicate the same thing.

2ndly, I still don't understand how Ata would throw zeref to the Sun. U make it sound like something so simple. Has ata shown the strength to toss someone to the sun before? If not then why are u bringing up nonexistent feats? Not to mention tossing someone who can rewind time to the sum?

Lastly, Even leaving zeref in space won't be enough. Do u still not understand the concept of all time rewind? All these things will be moot if zeref can just undo everything.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#34 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The difference between Incarnate Ata's power and FT is huge. . . Ata can effortlesly blitz and one-shots everyone with a single swing of one of his blades. . . and nobody can even perceive him.

Furthermore nobody in FT can actually put a scratch on Ata. Considering that he casually bullrushed through a planetoid, let alone that Samurai no-solds getting head stabbed by Soul Swords.

Ata's debatable immortality is also another nail in the FT coffin.

#35 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata curbstomp the whole verse...

#36 Edited by CaoCao (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, Ata solos the verse and only couldn´t kill Zeref. Zeref on the other hand can´t do anything against Ata because higher stats, also he is a robot which makes deathmagic useless. Zeref will die several times. He will die, die and die. He die so long, until Ata has feats to kill him forever.

EDIT: Change my mind, Westwood has convinced me

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#37 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

@mountacnologia

The problem here is Zeref

Basing on his feat. . . he isn't.

since he cannot be killed no matter what Ata does he will just keep rewinding time

---> NLF

---> Natsu was actually able to defeat him. And the difference between Incarnate Ata and every single creature appeared in FT is. . . huge.

---> Ata can actually blitz and bullrush him in the outer space. Freezed. Actually Zeref can't even perceive Ata.

There's also the fact that Zeref's damage output in his new form outclasses everybody from Fairy Tail

Basing on his feats? Not even close.

he can level an entire country with one Etherion beam

---> He can't.

---> Country Buster Etherion got already debunked to mountain level thanks to on-panel feats. . . unless this country is as big as Vatican.

No Caption Provided

he has got the energy to fire hundreds of Etherion beams at once

No Caption Provided

he also has the power to alter reality

No Caption Provided

and time travel. He can go back to the past and kill Ata while he was a child.

Useless due to multiple reasons:

---> Ata is from another planet of another galaxy

---> Samurai can live for centuries

No Caption Provided

---> Zeref has no feats to backing up this theory.

So Ata has to somehow seal him or put him to sleep in the first hit before Zeref gets the chance to do anything.

Ata doesn't need to seal not put him to sleep at all.

---> Zeref can't even perceive Ata's movements. The Samurai can just bullrush him no-stop and Zeref wouldn't even be able to uderstand what's going on. Ata' stamina is insane. Pushing Zeref countries away like a ball. Repeat. Casually pushing him in the outer space, where he get's frozen.

---> Ata can just "Silent Slash/Mukiri" him no-stop.

---> Zeref's immortality NLF can't even get close to multi-mountain level. While Ata can casually split in half the moon with a single swing of a common blade.

By common sense and basing on this scan:

No Caption Provided

Incarnate Ata can even destroy a planet with a couple+ more "Mukiri".

---> Zeref isn't even able to put a scratch on Ata, let alone overcome his regeneration or his immortality.

No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by keiser994 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata blitz and oneshots the verse.

#39 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Natsu didn't even know of his time rewind ability the first time he vaped zeref. It was in their second bout that he went ahead and burnt away his time-space magic.

The flames he used to burn zeref's time magic was much much stronger than the initial one that vaped him. He was boosted by POF, his guild mark literally lit on fire, he gained a hax that allowed him to burn zeref's time magic away. Ata cannot replicate the same thing.

What was so different about the flames he used the first time vs the second time? How much of a significant boost in power did Natsu get where he could overpower magic that claims to be infinite and Zeref suddenly couldn't rewind time all of a sudden? All that happens is that he gets some amp from nakama and uses the same exact technique he used initially.

2ndly, I still don't understand how Ata would throw zeref to the Sun. U make it sound like something so simple. Has ata shown the strength to toss someone to the sun before? If not then why are u bringing up nonexistent feats? Not to mention tossing someone who can rewind time to the sum?

What does strength have to do with it? Are you telling me Ata can't lift Zeref or something? The dude can bust straight through a moon and cut it down in half, but can't throw someone into the sun? Again, if Ata can't do that for whatever reason you have, he can simply leave him there in space.

Lastly, Even leaving zeref in space won't be enough. Do u still not understand the concept of all time rewind? All these things will be moot if zeref can just undo everything.

Zeref can't do anything the moment he's in space. He'll instantly freeze up and lose oxygen.

#40 Posted by f3m1 (158 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Wot_m8 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by f3m1 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

just saying that H particles are elementary particles. They are also called subatomic particles though

#43 Posted by El_directo_ (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Natsu burnt zeref's time magic with his own hax. I don't even understand what this argument is even about. Ata cannot replicate it. Until ata shows to be able to burn time-space he would have no answer to zeref's time reversal.

U're going to have to prove to me that Ata can toss zeref to the sun. Tossing people to the sun has always been like some god of highschool levels of feat, or superman and some other higher tiers in marvel/DC. Ata someone who's best feat is continent level can now toss people to the sun? The burden of proof is on you. U make it sound like the moment zeref gets tossed into space he's going to get frozen milliseconds which isn't true. All he needs is a single thought and he would rewind time. That's won't be enough to do him in.

Lastly saying natsu used the exact same thing he used on zeref previously is just u completely ignoring what actually happened in the manga. U telling me u didn't see when his guild mark lit up? U didn't see zeref make mention of natsu setting his soul on fire? U didn't see when zeref talked about how the flames stemmed from his burning emotions? U didn't didnt see when zeref mentions that his spacetime magic was being burnt away? Yet u think its the exact same thing he used previously? Tbh I'm not surprised. FT downplay isn't anything new.

#44 Posted by Haxxxz (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor:

Well silent slash was used with a regular sword which is nothing compared to a soul sword and if incarnate ata would have used his soul sword for mukiri he would have even cut through the planet

#45 Posted by rockyter1189 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I made an account just to counter this idiot.

@El_directo_

Ata's best feat is continent level? Are you not reading any of the scan provided above? His incarnate body(a much weaker version of him) with a normal sword which is even weaker than a soul sword cut the bloody moon in half. You have to be an idiot to call it continent level.

His full body has been stated to be able to destroy planets we even see one blow up on panel.

And finally, what is so complicated about grabbing someone that you are so much faster, they are standing still to you and flying outer space(which you can already do) and them throwing them into another planetary object, it's not complicated dude.

Regardless, Ata oneshot everyone here. He mukiri's and they don't even know what happened. Zeref I guess would survive due to time rewind. But he has no way to put Ata down either. He can't even hurt him, and can't hit him either. Ata eventually throws him out in space or cuts up the planet itself and leaves Zeref to die there.

#46 Edited by LichVanAstrea (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_ said:

@lichvanastrea: Natsu burnt zeref's time magic with his own hax. I don't even understand what this argument is even about. Ata cannot replicate it. Until ata shows to be able to burn time-space he would have no answer to zeref's time reversal.

First off, lol at Natsu using hax. Second, I'm asking you why Natsu did not burn his magic when he first attacked him but the second time, he suddenly could. And no, do not tell me it's because his flames were amped by his emotions, because again, I will ask you how significant of an amp that was where he could burn away supposed infinite magic. I don't care for Ata replicating such a feat, especially since Zeref can't even harm the dude.

U're going to have to prove to me that Ata can toss zeref to the sun. Tossing people to the sun has always been like some god of highschool levels of feat, or superman and some other higher tiers in marvel/DC.

This is not true at all. Idk why you are making this complicated because throwing things straight into the sun is not a difficult feat to pull off, especially for characters who have no issue with space. Characters such as Anakin Skywalker have been able to replicate such a feat, someone who is nowhere near Superman's level.

Like, come on dude. This is telling me Ata (someone who can travel from one planet to the next in a short period of time) can't throw someone from one planet to another.

Ata someone who's best feat is continent level can now toss people to the sun? The burden of proof is on you. U make it sound like the moment zeref gets tossed into space he's going to get frozen milliseconds which isn't true. All he needs is a single thought and he would rewind time. That's won't be enough to do him in.

Gotta love how you keep asking me to show proof that Ata can throw Zeref into the sun, yet you have yet to show proof of Zeref surviving being frozen in space with no oxygen. Instead, you decide to cling onto an NLF; something that he used once at that.

Lastly saying natsu used the exact same thing he used on zeref previously is just u completely ignoring what actually happened in the manga. U telling me u didn't see when his guild mark lit up? U didn't see zeref make mention of natsu setting his soul on fire? U didn't see when zeref talked about how the flames stemmed from his burning emotions? U didn't didnt see when zeref mentions that his spacetime magic was being burnt away? Yet u think its the exact same thing he used previously? Tbh I'm not surprised. FT downplay isn't anything new.

He uses the exact same technique/spell; Fire Demolition Fist.

Firsttime

Second time

Now tell me exactly what was different here aside from a supposed amp?

#47 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (620 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole Etherion debate is a mass up.

Yes we have some statement about Etherion beeing a country lvl buster, but fact is the regular feats without the statement debunk their claim. We have two on-panels where we see Etherion power and both time the lenght of the power was max Mountain-Multi mountain lvl. So the feats debunk the all Statements.

I mean Acno who even had more power in his EoS don't even show any feat above small island lvl. If he would be strong as etherion magic power and if Etherion is really a country lvl attack, why Acnologia even bother to use enternal flare to damage the surface of a city of Fiore, why he fly across fiore to reach Magnolia to kill all fairy members, I mean he should be able to wipe out whole fiore at once if we going use fairy tail fans logic. But he coudln't and alone these facts speaks against a Etherion-Acnologia beeing country lvl.

Acnologia is max island lvl in Ap.

Ata murders him.

#48 Posted by TheDs (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Ata roflstomps the verse. Also funny that FT fanboys were debunked once again, lol.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
#49 Edited by VarricPatermann (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people argue for Hax, if there isn´t? Neither Natsu has hax, nor he has resistence against it. Fairy Tail magic only works against people who are physical weaker, and even then it isn´t a warranty. People probably should read better the definition of hax.

Also lol at countrylevel Etherion, which was debunked at least 8-10 times on CV. If feats debunked statements, those statements are inconsistent.

#50 Edited by CaoCao (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

@varricpatermann said:

Why are people argue for Hax, if there isn´t? Neither Natsu has hax, nor he has resistence against it. Fairy Tail magic only works against people who are physical weaker, and even then it isn´t a warranty. People probably should read better the definition of hax.

Also lol at countrylevel Etherion, which was debunked at least 8-10 times on CV. If feats debunked statements, those statements are inconsistent.