ATA (S8) vs Ichigo, Yamamoto ,kenpachi and Aizen.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AiasMendonca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll ATA (S8) vs Ichigo, Yamamoto ,kenpachi and Aizen. (81 votes)

Team Bleach 17%
ATA 83%
 • 
LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Kenpachi’s the only one who would lose. The rest of the Bleach team make short work of Ata.

The first incarnation of Ata we saw fighting that is.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata accidentally blitzes and one shots them while tying to go to the moon

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Yamaji starts in Bankai , he win , and Ata either loose to or stealmate with Aizen , since he cant kill him.Ata blitz and one shot Kenpachi tho.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wot_m8

Let's see Ichigo and Kenpachi are both useless here. They are bricks who would lose to Ata rather easy. Aizen fairs a bit better but gets blitzed since KS is useless here. Ata doesn't even have a brain or any of the five senses.

Yamamoto is the only issue coz of his Bankai but even that won't be that big of a problem. Ata's attack range is ridiculous, he sliced through the moon with one single casual swing . Once his AI warns him of the rising heat, he simple flies away and swings his blade in Yamamoto's direction.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wot_m8

@silentnightz: Dude, A Samurai literally does not have a brain. Their heads legit do not have a brain, they have a key, their consciousness is digital... he is a machine. KS does not work on a machine. Hachimaru opens his head every other week to show how his mechanical key

+spine containing his digital consciousness. Clearly shows how knowledgable you are of a verse you are trying to debate against.

Oh, yes, Yama's Instant Sun level heat that failed to burn a few buildings. I mean, thousands of miles yet even the fodder Shinigami were perfectly fine. I suppose the rocks and fodder shinigami have sun level heat resistance 👍🤦‍♂️.

Now, go bother someone else.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: You know... ok, so, any feats for Aizen's KS working on digital consciousness? I shall wait. Oh, btw, you do know what digital means, yes? Please, use google for research purposes.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wan Kai. Ata bullrush.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata pretty easily, theyre all physically toddlers compared to him.

KS has no feats of affecting machines and unlike souls in bleach, samurai souls don't contain a consciousness so even if we treat it as some kinda soul hax and not just sensory manipulation there's no reason to assume it would work.

Ata can one shot yama from hundreds of kilometers away so even if his bankai could do any meaniful damage to him it wouldn't really matter.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: So, you do not have any instance of KS working on a digital mind? Yep. Thought so. Everything I said in my post stands, even the five senses. I can prove it by definition. First, if you can produce KS working on a digital mind or has your wank reached its limits?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata is MFTL this fight is over even before it starts lol 😂😂😂.

Is Ata given his dragon holder if yes then the current chapter 34's spoilers are out and it's an absolute spite in Ata's favor 😂😂😂.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: dude this @silentnightz is the biggest wanker of bleach. I destroyed him on another thread yet he dares to show his ugly mug here.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: lol man I saw the spoilers and I have nothing else to say. At solos the bleach verse ten times over with his dragon holder😂😂😂

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: I think it was your thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/daruma-samurai-8-vs-hst-team-2064045/?page=2

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: yeah, he doesn't even need to move all he needs to do is spam the warheads and probably one can destroy the entire verse but PSK is there so probably multi warheads to destroy the entire verse.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_alchemist01

Is this thread a joke i'm too normie to understand?

Ata Stomps.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@silentnightz: So, you do not have any instance of KS working on a digital mind? Yep. Thought so. Everything I said in my post stands, even the five senses. I can prove it by definition. First, if you can produce KS working on a digital mind or has your wank reached its limits?

First, the conditions for Kyoka Suigetsu are specifically stated: SIGHT. You're attempting to add stipulations and flaws to a flawless ability. Ata has eyes and can see, so he's screwed.

Second, your proof that Ata doesn't have sight, hearing, smell, taste, and a sense of touch doesn't depend on anything I have to say so post your bullshit. Keep in mind that Ata is the same kind of being as Hachimaru and Daruma, who possess their five senses.

Third, a lack of solid evidence isn't proof of impossibility, it is literally a logical fallacy known as appealing to ignorance. I can't prove definitively that Aizen can affect a machine with sight and a soul, and you can't prove that he cannot. No intelligent creature subscribes to this level of idiocy, it only proves ignorance(yours particularly). I can link you an article about it if you don't believe me. So unless you can emphatically that he cannot do it, you have no ground to stand that claim on.

No Caption Provided

So, no scans huh... That's what I thought. Shoo, go wank somewhere else.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: man he is one of the biggest bleach wanker.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@wot_m8: He stops at Aizen. Not because of KS but because from what I've read here, he has no way to put him down. Aizen is immortal.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lilgodperv

@noxapocrypha: I think ata should have a technique which negates regeneration.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wot_m8

@noxapocrypha: For one, he can slow down regeneration at a molecular level. Secondly, he can chop Aizen into pieces and spread him over the Galaxy. Winning doesn't neccesarily require you to kill your opponent. Hell, in the spoilers for the next chapter, Ata straight up busted a planet on panel.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Source? I'm not doubting, just interested. Whilst I don't agree that even molecular slicing would Aizen down, if he can BFR then fair enough. What about Yamamoto's bankai? He can conjure the dead with it as well so I imagine it would prove a decent enough distraction for him to smack him with it the sun tip.

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata 1 shots

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wot_m8

@noxapocrypha: Source? It's in the manga I'll have to look it up but all of a Samurai's attacks are molecular in nature, even regular ones as well as their regeneration. A Samurai sword cut through the "H-particles" as they call it. Ata can slow down that molecular regen to the point it is basically negated for a while.

Yama is the biggest issue as I said in my original comment. Ata does have resistance to cosmic radiation and stuff since he can live in space but that won't help here. Yama won't be able to do much to Ata, for one is much faster, for two he has an extremely advanced AI that can scan a planet for its population in seconds. I've no doubt the AI can easily recognize Yama's building heat and warn Ata. From there, he can stay at a long range and one shot Yama since his casual attacks have the range to chop moon up with one attack.

Even if he gets burned, he can also regenerate himself. And these are all of his base feats. He can amp himself dozens upon dozens of times. And even if he does die because Samurai you are immortal as long as they have the will to live, he can set time attacks that can go off without a warning or a trigger after a set time or his Holder ship can simply blow the planet to bits from Space.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samurai soul swords cut at a sub atomic level not molecular level, also hidden strike slows down regeneration at sub atomic levels.

So basically negating durability and cutting any stuff

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Yeah, my bad. Just reread the chapter.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaShyguy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I really should read S8 anyway Ata solos by flicking his sword casually.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ata gives them the same treatment his clone gave to the Moon.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today, I have learned that just because someone doesn't have a brain, doesn't mean someone doesn't have a brain.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

''Just because someone doesn't have a brain, doesn't mean someone doesn't have a brain.''

Plato, creator of the Mozila Firefox
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today I have been reminded that bleach wank doesn’t care about anything

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No wank incarnation of these characters is beating Ata.

OT:Ata hits the pause button on their movements and turns everyone into space dust.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today, I have learned that just because someone doesn't have a brain, doesn't mean someone doesn't have a brain.

It's like saying, "People don't die just because they are killed."

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:
@lichvanastrea said:

No Caption Provided

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wot_m8

@joviolma said:
@wot_m8 said:
@lichvanastrea said:

No Caption Provided

"No, they don't." (Nightz, S.)

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just remembered ata could just bust the planet and call it a day

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lilgodperv

@lilgodperv said:

@wot_m8: dude this @silentnightz is the biggest wanker of bleach. I destroyed him on another thread yet he dares to show his ugly mug here.

Bruh, you're less intelligent than the daft donkeys here that believe a molecular attack can kill Aizen, like he hasn't survied a molecular attack on panel.....twice. It's late and the oxygen is thin in here, you basic simians have lost your reasoning.

Nice try but your silly insults doesn't work on me. You have been debunked on multiple occasions by multiple people. There is nothing else to say to you.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: Don't believe these people, Aizen can't be killed because he's immortal. He's survived molecular attacks on 2 occasions before his final form, Ichigo cut him in half, Nanana tried to rip his energy apart, and the Soul Society can't find a way to kill him because as long as his energy exists he can reform. Also, BFR won't work because Aizen has teleportation and doesn't need proximity to regenerate, it automatically reforms.

Aizen can't teleport, unless you're talking about being able to open Hueco Mundo. In which case that IS one of the few options i can see bleach team winning. Aizen trapping him in Hueco Mundo, but that's unlikely as is.

I'm aware that Aizen is immortal, it doesn't matter what kind of damage you throw at him, he just will not die. You'd need to Thanos snap him or something similar. But by rules of ComicVine, if AtA can BFR him then he's out. The biggest issue that AtA has in this fight is that he can't see anyone. Yamamoto has the highest amount of destructive output and bleach team is relying on him being able to nick AtA. To which the best bet is getting the dead to distract him with, nd then hitting him. But if it's in character for AtA he could just slice the planet and move on with his day.