Asura Zoro vs Blackbeard

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who do you think wins this ? I'm personally leaning towards Zoro since I don't think BB is as durable as Kaido and as we know BB takes double damage from physical attacks so I think the attack Zoro used against Kaido will be enough to put BB down. Also Zoro was fast enough to cut Kaido before getting hit so he should be able to do the same against BB.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

We don't know a whole lot about Blackbeard it's possible that he has received extra upgrades

Blackbeard wins for now

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro wins but of course BB will be out of his league since he is being built up to be a possible final antagonist but for now from what we’ve saw of him is not enough to put Zoro down.

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44_alt: I see Sabo taking on Akainu not Luffy but other than that that’s a pretty good theory. Maybe Im would be the final villain but we don’t have enough information to say that they will be

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB ...

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF is this....

Are people not using logic here

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AgumonX

Goku blitz and oneshots.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know how much damage Zoro can actually dish out right now. As when he attacked Kaido most of his bones were broken. However I don't think he could defeat Blackbeard if he could even land it on him. Mihawk isn't even one shoting Blackbeard and Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard was strong enough to scar Shanks.

As of right now Zoro has no way to get around either of Blackbeard's Devilfruits. Also Blackbeard doesn't take two times the damage. He just feels much more pain than others.

GGtinyPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By GGtinyPP

black beard survived a rage filled whitebeard going all out, there is no way that zoro can win, this is all about levels hear, I dont see luffy taking on blackbeard right now why should zoro be put in even the same league as a top tier yonku, this zoro hype of out of control

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jieldre said:

WTF is this....

Are people not using logic here

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

We don't know how much damage Zoro can actually dish out right now. As when he attacked Kaido most of his bones were broken. However I don't think he could defeat Blackbeard if he could even land it on him. Mihawk isn't even one shoting Blackbeard and Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard was strong enough to scar Shanks.

As of right now Zoro has no way to get around either of Blackbeard's Devilfruits. Also Blackbeard doesn't take two times the damage. He just feels much more pain than others.

Does the Yami Yami even work on non-df users ?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbeard somehow scarred shanks. I don’t see Zoro winning

ducksimth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44_alt: nop sorry akainu seems like he would be a mini boss to me and and going off of your description of who you think the final boss is imu sama would fit the bill way better (if imu sama can fight that is )

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro dies from the shockwaves of BB laughing

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using in-verse scaling BB obviously stomps.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

Using in-verse scaling BB obviously stomps.

No one in the verse can stomp Zoro, the likely strongest character in the verse failed to do so

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343: I mean seeing Zoro's condition rn, and seeing Kaido/Big Mom's condition, I think it's safe to say he got stomped. Without BM, Kaido would theoretically have to try twice as hard which isn't saying much since he took down all the other supernova before Zoro.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

@drax5343: I mean seeing Zoro's condition rn, and seeing Kaido/Big Mom's condition, I think it's safe to say he got stomped. Without BM, Kaido would theoretically have to try twice as hard which isn't saying much since he took down all the other supernova before Zoro.

Combination attacks in Shonen Anime are normally more powerful than the sum of their parts.

Nonetheless Zoro seriously wounded Kaido, He did more damage to Kaido than Ace did to BB and I've never heard anyone describe that as a stomp, in fact it's considered a high diff fight.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343: Sure you can say that they're stronger but my point still stands.

Lol you're comparison doesn't make sense because when BB fought Ace, he didn't know how to control his DF and was simply testing it out. If you reread the fight, once BB started trying, Ace stood absolutely no chance. BB now has control over his Yami Yami no mi, control over Gura Gura no mi, and better control over his haki.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

@drax5343: Sure you can say that they're stronger but my point still stands.

Lol you're comparison doesn't make sense because when BB fought Ace, he didn't know how to control his DF and was simply testing it out. If you reread the fight, once BB started trying, Ace stood absolutely no chance. BB now has control over his Yami Yami no mi, control over Gura Gura no mi, and better control over his haki.

I was just giving Ace vs BB as an example of a high diff fight not to powerscale BB.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmaoo

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers