#4 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit bump

#6 Posted by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#7 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (839 posts) - - Show Bio

HP Doomsday vs Mantra Asura = Doomsday

HP Doomsday vs Destroyer Asura = Asura humiliates him. He can casually bust extremelly large stars and planets. Fought against base Chakravartin, defeated him. Fought against Golden Chakravartin who was bigger than the Galaxy core. By feats Asura in this form should be above the Galaxy level. He's totally on another tier.

Edit: Doomsday needs to completelly erase Asura's mantra, 'cause if Asura dies he might come back from the Naraka. . .more angry than before. He already did this 2 times.

#8 Edited by Asurakj (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura or an eternal battle

#9 Posted by Mee09 (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mantra Asura would be enough to be honest. Doomsday doesn't have an immunity to Asura's energy as he's never encountered it before

#10 Posted by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Final bump

#11 Posted by Lordflawlez (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Hp doomsday stomps, he can't be physically put down... I wish people read comics around here instead of debating blindly

I know asura and all his feats but no way he hp frikking doomsday. He had to be taken to the end of time to be stopped Dudeee

#12 Posted by RishardJ (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hp doomsday stomps, he can't be physically put down... I wish people read comics around here instead of debating blindly

I know asura and all his feats but no way he hp frikking doomsday. He had to be taken to the end of time to be stopped Dudeee

agreed

#13 Edited by RazielGhoul (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal battle then. If Asura dies he come back from the Naraka stronger than before again and again

#14 Posted by fat_hobo389 (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: asura doesn't get stronger when he comes back from naraka, where did you get that?

He just get angry like that retard broly, eventually he will lose no matter how long it takes.

Now don't get the wrong idea,I'm not saying he will lose to doomsday because I know nothing about this doomsday or his feats.

#15 Posted by EzraArcher (619 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Asura but doesn't he stomp hard in his final form?

#16 Posted by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
#17 Edited by No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't HP Doomsday one shot darkseid?

#18 Posted by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by fat_hobo389 (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

@xsniperwolfiex: imo asura beats doomsday but I know nothing about hp doomsday so I don't know.

#20 Edited by RazielGhoul (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: The more Asura is angry the more he becomes stronger, the game confirms it almost in every kanda.

He was able to defeat Gongen Wyzen a planet size God full of 12.000 years of Mantra energy.

Kalrow stated it too. General Asura <<<< 12.000 <<<< 12.500 years post ts Asura

#21 Edited by fat_hobo389 (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: that's your assumption, do you have any solid evidence to back that up?

he simply got stronger with time like almost every character in fiction does.

it has nothing to do with his anger.

if he got stronger as he got more angry like hulk. he could just get angrier and get stronger and he would have never lost in the first place seeing as he is ultimately above everyone at the end.

#22 Edited by RazielGhoul (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: Are you serious?...Play the game. Yasha, Kalrow, Deus etc. stated it several times. It's his mantra, the wrath. The more he's angry the more he become stronger.

Just play the game.

#23 Edited by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul said:

Eternal battle then. If Asura dies he come back from the Naraka stronger than before again and again

asura took thousands of years to hundreds of years to come back from naraka. that's effectively a win for doomsday if he kills him

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#24 Edited by GentlemanTopHat (454 posts) - - Show Bio

Although Asura's destructor and endgame forms are supposed to limitless a fight against someone like doomsday would always end up in a stalemate the fight would pretty much go on forever and the only real losers in this fight would be the poor bastards living in the universe that they are fighting in.

#25 Edited by Wewlad80 (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Asura is in a stronger form right away and oneshots DD he can win.

If not DD just keeps scaling up in power with Asura with every attack and form until Asura runs out of forms and DD surpasses his max.

#26 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: that's your assumption, do you have any solid evidence to back that up?

he simply got stronger with time like almost every character in fiction does.

it has nothing to do with his anger.

if he got stronger as he got more angry like hulk. he could just get angrier and get stronger and he would have never lost in the first place seeing as he is ultimately above everyone at the end.

No Caption Provided

The whole game speaks about how Asura becomes stronger and can surpass his old-comrads and their 12.000+ years of power-up due to his rage.His Mantra affinity. Saying that Asura's can become stronger only due to time-skip is hilarious.
Before saying this statements you should really play the game, watch the full walkthrough. . .or at least read the wikia. It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about him, the story and the other demigods.

#27 Edited by neoman90 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know exactly how strong doomsday is, the version seen in batman v superman would not beat mantra asura, but put up a fight. if the comic version is much stronger he would prolly win.

asura the destructor is almost unstoppable. any one of the strongest non reality warping-omnipotent characters ever. so he would win easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpvLnDM15A&t=521s

watch how easy he one shots stars..

#28 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@neoman90 said:

i dont know exactly how strong doomsday is, the version seen in batman v superman would not beat mantra asura, but put up a fight. if the comic version is much stronger he would prolly win.

asura the destructor is almost unstoppable. any one of the strongest non reality warping-omnipotent characters ever. so he would win easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpvLnDM15A&t=521s

watch how easy he one shots stars..

The comic version of Doomsday is a lot stronger than Zodsday yes Asura's destructor and endgame forms are pretty much limitless but Asura cant win here but neither can Doomsday both of them can come back to life after being killed and both of them have super abilities that let them become stronger and stronger Asura gets stronger with his wrath level and Doomsday after he's killed he gets a lot stronger and more durable by adapting to the strength of the one who killed him making him a lot harder to kill it's a total stalemate they would fighting each other forever eternally one upping each other they are both OP monsters.

#29 Posted by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Mee09 (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@gentlemantophat: Both characters should have one life regardless. That's how I would make a battle like this. You can't get rid of these two fighters without erasing them from existence.

#32 Posted by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

why are people acting like asura can instantly resurrect up from getting killed ?

#33 Posted by Mee09 (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: For whatever reason people assume the same of Doomsday

#34 Edited by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

doomsday did managed to rise up within a few panels as opposed to asura resurrecting within 500 years

#35 Posted by Mee09 (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: True, although Doomsday has also taken a lot of time to resurrect in some instances as well. But the point is both characters should be limited to 1 death.

#36 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@mee09 said:

doomsday did managed to rise up within a few panels as opposed to asura resurrecting within 500 years

No Caption Provided

Asura 3rd rise up took only few days.

#37 Posted by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

@kyrees: True, although Doomsday has also taken a lot of time to resurrect in some instances as well. But the point is both characters should be limited to 1 death.

i agree.

#38 Posted by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided

quite a light year of difference compared to doomsday resurrecting a few panels later.

also, asura never died the third time as far as i remember. point to me when that happened.

#39 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@kyrees said:
@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided

quite a light year of difference compared to doomsday resurrecting a few panels later.

also, asura never died the third time as far as i remember. point to me when that happened.

Chapter 12. After his fight against Gohma Striker and his herd (chapter 11.5).

#40 Posted by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@kyrees said:
@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided

he actually died there ? then why did he just fall to naraka then like the other two deaths he suffered ?

#41 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@kyrees said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@kyrees said:
@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided

he actually died there ? then why did he just fall to naraka then like the other two deaths he suffered ?

He died due to his enormous wrath energy.

Why did he just fall to naraka then like the other two deaths he suffered? I don't know. Maybe the game didn't required another Naraka scene with flashback. It wasn't necessary.

#42 Posted by kyrees (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@kyrees said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@kyrees said:
@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided

He died due to his enormous wrath energy.

Why did he just fall to naraka then like the other two deaths he suffered? I don't know. Maybe the game didn't required another Naraka scene with flashback. It wasn't necessary.

i feel like it's more like an oversight either on the death part or lack of naraka scene.

#43 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Well his rebirth (chapter 12) was the same as his 1st rebirth, after his fight against Yasha.

#44 Posted by FirstHunter (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Blatant NLF.

Asura has busted Stars and is arguably Galaxy level. He had to be taken to the end of time by some Heralds.

#45 Posted by FirstHunter (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by FirstHunter (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

@rishardj said:
@lordflawlez said:

agreed

You agree with the blatant NLF's?

#47 Posted by FirstHunter (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09:

Or you just hit/blast Doomsday with enough force.

#48 Posted by Direflash (593 posts) - - Show Bio

" Can go up to destroyer if needed " You mean that guy who pummeled through hundreds of planets and stars with jabs and uppercuts? HP Doomsday can do abslolutely zero against this guy. Zero.

#49 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (454 posts) - - Show Bio

" Can go up to destroyer if needed " You mean that guy who pummeled through hundreds of planets and stars with jabs and uppercuts? HP Doomsday can do abslolutely zero against this guy. Zero.

so Asura get his destructor form which is supposed to limitless because of the mantra reactor and is not limited to 1 death like Doomsday beginning to sound like spite.

#50 Edited by xSniperWolfiex (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@gentlemantophat: it is I jus put that for doomsday cuz if I don't everyone would jus say how doomsday comes back and wins and yes Asura is also only allowed one death