• 85 results
TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TJSH96

Superman and Asura are both extremely angry and willing to kill each other. Neither of them is holding-back. No morals. Who wins this?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shavo

asura one shots superman

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Asura manhandles Clark.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura vs TTGL should be good match.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL would stomp Asura.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends, normal Superman would probably lose...

SA supes, CA, SOS or Superman 1 million owns Asura badly...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferdelance said:

TTGL would stomp Asura.

Unlikely. The Anti-Spiral dimension was a fight that had no real relevance to size or how things function in reality. Namely why Earth was the size of a Galaxy when a hole to the real reality was torn out and how the Anti Spiral home world (which mind you, is a rocky planet) - according to the depiction in size in that dimension, would have been star-systems long.

It's sort of like how Asura when throwing himself to fight God one on one, there were those galaxies floating around the big guy - which weren't anywhere close to the right size. The rest however, giant mega- planets or stars or what have you that were thrown at Asura were depicted being some what accurate. Honestly the only Gurren might have on Asura is a slight size advantage, feat's wise it doesn't come close however.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura. Spite.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uberhikari

@isaac_clarke said:

@uberhikari said:

@ferdelance said:

TTGL would stomp Asura.

Unlikely. The Anti-Spiral dimension was a fight that had no real relevance to size or how things function in reality. Namely why Earth was the size of a Galaxy when a hole to the real reality was torn out and how the Anti Spiral home world (which mind you, is a rocky planet) - according to the depiction in size in that dimension, would have been star-systems long.

It's sort of like how Asura when throwing himself to fight God one on one, there were those galaxies floating around the big guy - which weren't anywhere close to the right size. The rest however, giant mega- planets or stars or what have you that were thrown at Asura were depicted being some what accurate. Honestly the only Gurren might have on Asura is a slight size advantage, feat's wise it doesn't come close however.

What are you talking about? TTGL was throwing around galaxies...we're talking about real galaxies. And what episode are you talking about where Earth was the size of a galaxy?

Edit: Also, there's a difference between Chakravartin and TTGL. TTGL was throwing galaxies, Chakravartin's size just looked out of proportion relative to what looked like galaxies. That's a very big difference.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you guys all forgotten that Superman bench-presses planets, moves faster than light and can survive the impact of multiple supernova's?

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

Have you guys all forgotten that Superman bench-presses planets, moves faster than light and can survive the impact of multiple supernova's?

Asura survived multi+planet busting attacks unscathed and fought at FTL speeds (Superman can't fight FTL) while destroying stars

Asura's like SSG Goku but on steroids followed by a huge amp.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am Serious still trying to find the part when he destroy a star, I saw him spam Well Planet busters i guess didn't look like it since it wasn't Big enough but I will go with it.

And when did he survive Mutli+planet busting attacks i didn't see that feat yet

Personally i would even put Asura above SSj goku Form nameke Saga form the feat i am seeing but destroying a star would put him higher on the ladder

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura's Striking Power is too much for The Man of Steel...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke

@uberhikari said:

Edit: Also, there's a difference between Chakravartin and TTGL. TTGL was throwing galaxies, Chakravartin's size just looked out of proportion relative to what looked like galaxies. That's a very big difference.

I'm talking about heavily distorted sizes. Take a look at the Anti-Spiral home-world situated at the top of the Mech's head:

No Caption Provided

That's a rocky planet - not a gas giant or out-planet, but one of those small rocks that orbit around the sun. Compared to the mech in question:

No Caption Provided

It kills any argument that these mechs are even as large as the sun. Considering Earth was quite honestly as large as these "galaxies" (which you could make the argument for larger since the portal was open at a distance) or the fact these mechs were even visible to the Earth's inhabitants - makes this whole multi-galaxy sized mega robots argument a hard one. Especially when the later separation of the mech into it's smaller components does nothing to help this argument or Genome appearance before becoming a giant drill if anything only pushes how heavily distorted size was in this entire confrontation.

No Caption Provided

Overall - this whole multi-sized galaxy sized mechs is far-fetched and somewhat contradictory in the scenes in question. The Galaxies around Chakravartin weren't galaxies either. Simply put, they're too small - it was all for dramatic effect. Regardless, Asura before he peaked was a multi-planet sized behemoth that was busting multiple stars or smashing through mega planets - not to mention smashing his way through reality warping to kill what was supposedly that universe's God.

@cardle_grave said:

I am Serious still trying to find the part when he destroy a star, I saw him spam Well Planet busters i guess didn't look like it since it wasn't Big enough but I will go with it.

And when did he survive Mutli+planet busting attacks i didn't see that feat yet

Personally i would even put Asura above SSj goku Form nameke Saga form the feat i am seeing but destroying a star would put him higher on the ladder

Skip to 10:40

Loading Video...

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those star don't look big at all

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: The thread is about asura vs superman.. Let's not get into ttgl..

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's because Asura is the size of Earth

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0.0 far out the size of earth, Someone needs to stop eating there vegetable and lay off the steriods

Still those star don't look at all

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By KingOfAsh
Acoording to the1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times bigger than a Moon sized Gunmen and galaxy sized.
Acoording to the1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times bigger than a Moon sized Gunmen and galaxy sized.

@isaac_clarke: The creators themselves have stated the TTGL is bigger than the Milky Way on the official Gainax website, as well as mentioning it to be galaxy sized in the dvd and interviews. It wasn't a portal, it was a time-space fold, and the Anti-Spirals planet was in their dimension under their control. In the movie, it's even shown to get bigger as it becomes Neo Granzeboma. Simce when has the creators or the show ever mentioned size distortion?

On the Earth being visable. No reference of a portal is ever made.
On the Earth being visable. No reference of a portal is ever made.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Scale out from Anti-Spiral prison world (Bigger than the Moon)
Scale out from Anti-Spiral prison world (Bigger than the Moon)
Granzeboma at STTGLs knee height. There are other stills, I'll upload later.
Granzeboma at STTGLs knee height. There are other stills, I'll upload later.
No Caption Provided
TTGL can be seen in the background, very distant...
TTGL can be seen in the background, very distant...
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.
Just before Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.
Just before Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.
No Caption Provided
Space is controlled utterly by the ANti-Spiral, they can even liquefy it in episodes 24-25, so enlarging a planet shouldn't be too hard.
Space is controlled utterly by the ANti-Spiral, they can even liquefy it in episodes 24-25, so enlarging a planet shouldn't be too hard.

They didn't really come up in order, but I'm sure you get the point. Other spiral races also witnessed the fight.

Planet sized was already shown in the Anti-Spiral universe. The Anti-Spiral Dreadnaughts are much bigger than Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (and therefore the Moon), and the Earth. Planets are in the foreground and background. Not galaxies, planets.
Planet sized was already shown in the Anti-Spiral universe. The Anti-Spiral Dreadnaughts are much bigger than Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (and therefore the Moon), and the Earth. Planets are in the foreground and background. Not galaxies, planets.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@kingofash: Wow bro, let's just stop the ttgl already! He isn't even in the fight.. Make asura vs ttgl thread if you are in the mood..

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Size of a milky way -.- Really that is one cheap way to destroy galaxy or whatever he does

What are these guys destruction

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@princearagorn1: I didn't start it, I was just making comeback arguments.\

...Anyway, I don't know too much about Asura, so I'll say Superman.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Well, saying superman kind of fixes that.. asura beat a nigh omnipotent (or at least a very level high cosmic entity) with just punches..

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cardle_grave

superman Stomps this guy

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Asura is the new Hulk. Only more awesome.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman Stomps this guy

Superman is not 'stomping' Asura. It's the other way around actually.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura the destructor or mantra wins, any other could go either way (except base form in which clark wins)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dondave

Asura

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

Death of Superman Part Two by the hands of Asura.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes god stomps

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO MORE SUPERMAN VS ASURA THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By reikai
Loading Video...

Asura punches out the sun. Superman goes "...now that's just not fair." before Asura rage hammers him through dimensions.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By isaac_clarke

Asura at this point is already multi-planet sized and they're both being hurled at each other as insane speeds.

@isaac_clarke: The creators themselves have stated the TTGL is bigger than the Milky Way on the official Gainax website, as well as mentioning it to be galaxy sized in the dvd and interviews. It wasn't a portal, it was a time-space fold, and the Anti-Spirals planet was in their dimension under their control. In the movie, it's even shown to get bigger as it becomes Neo Granzeboma. Simce when has the creators or the show ever mentioned size distortion?

On the Earth being visable. No reference of a portal is ever made.TTGL can be seen in the background, very distant...Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.Just before Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.

Space is controlled utterly by the ANti-Spiral, they can even liquefy it in episodes 24-25, so enlarging a planet shouldn't be too hard. They didn't really come up in order, but I'm sure you get the point. Other spiral races also witnessed the fight.Planet sized was already shown in the Anti-Spiral universe. The Anti-Spiral Dreadnaughts are much bigger than Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (and therefore the Moon), and the Earth. Planets are in the foreground and background. Not galaxies, planets.

I could care-less about what the series' creators say when the scene in question clearly shows that size in that dimension was completely distorted. The galaxies themselves weren't actual galaxies, they functioned nothing like galaxies and were casually smashed together just to blast their opponents with a nonsensical interpretation of the Big Bang that was instantly spitting out galaxies.There is a clear argument that is is very large, but not remotely the size of say a star.

I quite literally took that screen shot out of the fight in question. The portal / hole in the center of said galaxy was made and Earth then became an audience to the fight in question, which wouldn't have been possible to begin with if they were multi-galactic in size. The Earth's appearance as being larger than said galaxy makes it a very difficult argument for the size of this mech.

They were fighting the Anti - Spiral on their own turf, that wasn't normal space. The cast wouldn't have been casually throwing galaxies filled with people as just cause it's cool. And I'm not disagreeing said mech was huge, it was at best in the range of star-sized in it's interpretation. But no where near as large as the creators or the "galaxies" would have suggested - it just doesn't make sense in the context of the scene in question. Namely why I take issue with the argument that claims otherwise.

Note: Try uploading the scans side by side so the page doesn't get hit with a slew of unnecessary scans.

Depends, normal Superman would probably lose...

SA supes, CA, SOS or Superman 1 million owns Asura badly...

Why would you bother mentioning three interpretations of superman or a sword that aren't present in the fight? One of which a robot that wasn't Superman. And the latter two not being characters that could stand up to Asura.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaeternus

@Isaac, uhh because the op didn't specify? it's not hard you know...

Secondly, wrong and clearly you never read the more powerful versions of Superman...SOS could do anything with the sword, and prime 1 million would demolish asura, hell there's many omnipotent beings from various series that would wreck him. Just because the "god" in his universe was pathetic means little against characters in other universes who would clearly thrash asura....btw, the robot was a version of superman, it just wasn't clark kent...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secondly, wrong and clearly you never read the more powerful versions of Superman...SOS could do anything with the sword, and prime 1 million would demolish asura, hell there's many omnipotent beings from various series that would wreck him. Just because the "god" in his universe was pathetic means little against characters in other universes who would clearly thrash asura....btw, the robot was a version of superman, it just wasn't clark kent...

The forums rules tell you exactly what to do in that case (which means, Post-52). Just because you insist on ignoring them, doesn't warrant you running off which incarnations of the character you think could win. That's entirely pointless.

I wasn't wrong. Cosmic Armor Superman wasn't even Superman and he was the most powerful iteration listed. SOS isn't Superman, it's a sword - it can't fight battles on it's own. Superman Prime 1 Million didn't do anything worthwhile.

Asura killed his universe's God. By you're logic he would be omnipotent and would steamroll everyone short of the Presence.

• You know, like the Elder Gods are omnipotent in their universe because they defeated the one being, therefore are God in every other universe.

Hell the Asura's Wrath God was creating dimensions, stars planets and hurling them at Asura as he smash his way through. Beats the hell out of ressurected Lois.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rozalia

@vaeternus said:

Wow...pathetic..yes a being that can shoot beams that can disintegrate several planets in one shot practically in an instant all the way from across the galaxy, is pathetic. I get you like Superman but throwing an insult at a villain the guy he's up against faced is not only low but completely ridiculous considering just who that villain is.

Asura one shots most versions of Superman and thats that, learn to accept it.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cardle_grave

I really don't see it

Asura feats are

- FTL

- Able to punch through planet (while being bigger then a planet and Moving FTL)

- Kill a guy by punching his Pinky

- Spam Planet busters (well Mini Planet busters)

- And beat up a Nigh Omnipotent or whatever it called

- Multi Planet Busters durability which i have seen yet

What superman are we talking about here ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash said:

On the Earth being visable. No reference of a portal is ever made.TTGL can be seen in the background, very distant...Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.Just before Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann leaves TTGL.

Space is controlled utterly by the ANti-Spiral, they can even liquefy it in episodes 24-25, so enlarging a planet shouldn't be too hard. They didn't really come up in order, but I'm sure you get the point. Other spiral races also witnessed the fight.Planet sized was already shown in the Anti-Spiral universe. The Anti-Spiral Dreadnaughts are much bigger than Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (and therefore the Moon), and the Earth. Planets are in the foreground and background. Not galaxies, planets.

I could care-less about what the series' creators say when the scene in question clearly shows that size in that dimension was completely distorted.

it doesn't matter whether you care or not. The creators opinions about their characters hold more value than anyone, literally anyone else. Not saying ttgl is, or not is, as big as he says, I couldn't make myself watch after a few episodes.. just saiyan, our thinking or logic has zero value compared to seris creators..

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Marksman

Asura, any way you look at it.

Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Captain_Clown

Superman stomps, due to the fact that I like Superman way better and am willing to ignore logic for the purposes of this debate.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this case where someone claims the creators said this or that - the actual material in question clearly shows this isn't remotely the case. If people want to ignore the clear distortion of size or any of the other flaws behind the concept of TTGL being multi-Galaxy sized just because someone said he was - more power to whomsoever is on that boat. It isn't going to fly with me however.

Either TTGL isn't galaxy sized or Galaxies in Gurren Lagann are smaller than our solar system and function nothing like galaxies.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this case where someone claims the creators said this or that - the actual material in question clearly shows this isn't remotely the case. If people want to ignore the clear distortion of size or any of the other flaws behind the concept of TTGL being multi-Galaxy sized just because someone said he was - more power to whomsoever is on that boat. It isn't going to fly with me however.

Either TTGL isn't galaxy sized or Galaxies in Gurren Lagann are smaller than our solar system and function nothing like galaxies.

Well, if it's just someone's claim that the creator said it, you can ask for source materials.. And if it does say so, you're not being any more reasonable than the comment just above yours..

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rozalia, only post pathetic is your arrogant, misguided post. Read a darn superman please, clearly you dont know what youre talking about...kind of funny. Prime, SA Supes, soS merk asura, he's an overrated character that beat a horribly weaker version of "god" get a clue..

@Isaac, sorry but no. You said the ladder two, SoS is sa superman with the sword that could do anything, he only chose to give it up for a normal life with lois, living in metropolis etc. And prime 1 million has feats, which you clearly always ignore. Both verions merk him, as would the EG. Unlike the "godly cosmic being" that asura defeated, the other two are actually omnipotent. They'd own asura...

asura beats normal superman though...just not his more powerful incarnations.

P.S. the forums rules also recommend and encourage users to A.be specific in scenarios B. be specific which version of a character you're using if that character has several versions(superman, flash, hulk, gl etc, etc)

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're using several forms of fallacious reasoning here.

First, nobody here is ignoring "the clear distortion of size" just because someone said something different. We're ignoring you because the creators say something different. There's a big difference. If every perceived inconsistency in a book, manga, comic, etc. could be used as evidence to invalidate the creator's own words as expressed in data books and interviews, then anybody could arbitrarily believe whatever they wanted to believe. For example, in Naruto, Gamabunta is supposed to be approximately 100 meters tall but depending on how Kishimoto draws him sometimes he's taller and sometimes he's shorter. Does this, therefore, mean that we can assign any size we want to Gamabunta even though the data books say he's clearly around 100 m? No, of course not.

Second, you keep mentioning size distortion as if that's evidence that TTGL really isn't the size of a galaxy. Hey professor, did you ever think that it's not the size of TTGL or the galaxies that's distorted but the size of Earth? After all if the animators really tried to draw everything to proper scale then Earth would be a speck so tiny no one would be able to see it. See, this is a clear example of someone having a biased point of view and then trying to interpret the evidence in a way that matches their conclusion.

Third, also, did you ever think that the it's unreasonable to try and compare the size of objects in normal space to the size of objects in the anti-spiral dimension? I guess you never thought of the possibility that size distortion could be a function of how objects look when viewing them from another dimension.

In any event, your problem is that you believe something to be true and no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise. The TTGL data books clearly state that TTGL is 10 million light years tall, yet you insist that you alone know how big TTGL really is to the exclusion of the people who created the series. You're simply being arrogant and obstinate. You're literally the first person I've talked to who tried to deny that TTGL was galaxy-sized, so you're clearly in the minority. Just because you believe something don't expect other people to agree with you. For your sake I hope you never participate in a TTGL thread otherwise you'll just be ignored.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rozalia, only post pathetic is your arrogant, misguided post. Read a darn superman please, clearly you dont know what youre talking about...kind of funny. Prime, SA Supes, soS merk asura, he's an overrated character that beat a horribly weaker version of "god" get a clue..

@rozalia said:

Asura one shots most versions of Superman and thats that, learn to accept it.

Also stop trying to support Superman by rubbishing Asura's opponents because you don't look too good considering just who it is. Asura can planet bust with a casual punch and Chakravartin survived a bunch to the face from a Asura going at faster then light speed, so no Chakravartin can't be called weak in anyway.
Look Superman has to exert some effort to survive crashing into a moon...what'll happen when he receives a planet busting attack coming at him at the speed of light (at the minimum) and lets not start on Asura's energy blasts that can destroy blue giants.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, nobody here is ignoring "the clear distortion of size" just because someone said something different. We're ignoring you because the creators say something different. There's a big difference. If every perceived inconsistency in a book, manga, comic, etc. could be used as evidence to invalidate the creator's own words as expressed in data books and interviews, then anybody could arbitrarily believe whatever they wanted to believe. For example, in Naruto, Gamabunta is supposed to be approximately 100 meters tall but depending on how Kishimoto draws him sometimes he's taller and sometimes he's shorter. Does this, therefore, mean that we can assign any size we want to Gamabunta even though the data books say he's clearly around 100 m? No, of course not.

If this was your attempt to ignore me, it was a fairly poor job of it. So you're completely content to run off blind assumptions of how the Anti-Spiral dimension works and one piece of information from outside the source material, versus the ample amount of evidence I've brought up from the context of the scene itself, because the opinion of the "creators" in a half-thought picture said so? Cool.

Look for Gamabunta's most consistent depiction of size and roll with it (albeit the latest iteration is usually the one I prefer to use). Apply the same to everything else, if you have to go outside the source material to find contradicting comment from the authors or creators to run an argument around, then you're just running on McDuffie logic (creator of Static Shock that insisted Static Shock could beat Magneto). Itachi's Amaterasu is supposed to be how hot? Now look at the depiction of it in the context of the manga - then scratch you're head and say "that's not quite right."

I'm a bigger fan of using evidence on panel / on screen, rather than outside the source material - because it just tells me you can't use evidence from the actual source material to prove your points.

You're ignoring the sizes of the Anti Spiral home-world right on-top of said Anti-Spiral mech (another rocky planet, which is quite limited in size), Lord-Genome's Mech and the proceeding separation of mechs before Simon's slug-fest with the Anti-Spiral. The only true indications of size in this fight outside the smaller mechs and cast are those planets. Everything else is a creation of either Simon or the Anti-Spiral.

And let's establish one clear thing, Earth and other rocky type worlds are not thousands of light-years in length, feel free to argue otherwise - but don't expect me to take you seriously as you do.

Everything outside those planets, the people inside said mechs and the smaller mechs are distorted. The Galaxies function nothing like galaxies (as in could be hurled like Shuriken - without the cast giving much of a damn, at what would be tremendous FTL speeds and still remain a galaxy), the Anti-Spiral can smash the damn things together to create an uber-attack that is claimed to be on the level of the Big Bang (which again, I'm not taking random hyperbole from characters seriously since the Big Bang was nothing like that and wasn't an explosion of energy - it was more precisely creation itself).

Hell if the Mechs were as large as they were depicted - Earth wouldn't have been able to see that fight. I don't care what plot hole they were viewing it from, the Mechs would simply be too large and moving too fast to notice anything with the naked eye.

You're missing another three fallacies. If I'm the one who can't be convinced by "no amount of evidence," then how come you only have one piece of evidence to the contrary from OUTSIDE THE SOURCE MATERIAL and I've pointed out at least half a dozen clear points as to why the mech isn't galaxy sized based off the actual scene in question?

Everything about the actual fight says your piece of evidence is wrong. You have nothing else outside that to argue against me with, outside theories as to potentially the Earth or Anti-Spiral planet is the one being distorted and nothing else - while quite frankly that is bogus. They're the only indications of size we can work with in this fight.

Do you not see the hypocrisy of this last portion of you're post?

See I don't think you're inherently unreasonable, the issue is you're doing exactly what you're claiming I'm doing. All the actual evidence on the table says you're interpretation is wrong - the only bit of evidence you have to the contrary was outside the source material itself.

You're running a flawed argument. Ignoring my points or my posts entirely doesn't change that - neither does attacking my character in some frail attempt to undermine what I'm writing. You're in the wrong here, just admit it.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Isaac, sorry but no. You said the ladder two, SoS is sa superman with the sword that could do anything, he only chose to give it up for a normal life with lois, living in metropolis etc. And prime 1 million has feats, which you clearly always ignore. Both verions merk him, as would the EG. Unlike the "godly cosmic being" that asura defeated, the other two are actually omnipotent. They'd own asura...

asura beats normal superman though...just not his more powerful incarnations.

P.S. the forums rules also recommend and encourage users to A.be specific in scenarios B. be specific which version of a character you're using if that character has several versions(superman, flash, hulk, gl etc, etc)

No Sword of Superman is a sword. One that SA Superman did nothing with, the weaker version of "God" has much better feats than either character mentioned. He's that universes God, he was omnipotent - like the One Being, till Asura killed him. So that means Asura = Elder Gods. Why are you arguing against you're own "logic"? Asura beats most iterations of Superman, with the exception being the one that isn't Superman.

It encourages being specific yes, but their also very explicit in what to do when those details are not there. There was absolutely no point in telling me this to begin with, as it changes nothing about what I said or how this thread is defined.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, are you saying that the data book doesn't say ttgl is 10 million lightyear tall?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, are you saying that the data book doesn't say ttgl is 10 million lightyear tall?

I'm saying the actual context within the series proves he isn't anywhere close. Not as long as planets are the size of galaxies or right there on-top of the Anti-Spiral showing this isn't remotely accurate.