Win by Death or KO

Full Power

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Only question here is whether Esdeaths able to outspeed...

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Astraea solos.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: she’s a lightning timer

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Was more thinking about her attack time freeze hax among other things

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This was made with a clear winner in mind but whatever

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anime team coz boobs

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Astraea is an Angeloid. TP will likely not work, and she can oneshot, is leagues faster, and more durable. She still solos team 2, and her own teammate's verse.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Astraea is an Angeloid. TP will likely not work, and she can oneshot, is leagues faster, and more durable. She still solos team 2, and her own teammate's verse.

Astraea is also a little slow on the uptake....and Marvel telepaths can use their powers on anything with a mind.

Rachel has a history of using TP and other psionics to effect machines

Subconciously takes over the danger room and recreates one of her memories
takes control of and totures a nano sentinel

Alters O.N.E.s monitors
Alters O.N.E.s monitors

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kasya_carey

@koays said:
@morningstar999 said:

Astraea is also a little slow on the uptake....and Marvel telepaths can use their powers on anything with a mind.

Alters O.N.E.s monitors
Alters O.N.E.s monitors

While fighting this is not true even confirmed by her creator. Daedelus stated she doesn't need Ikaros’ ballistic calculations or Nymph’s radar. In battle they can't beat her. She's basically a Goku. Lack common sense but a battle freak.

No Caption Provided

Also shown above in the scan Base Astraea is fighting Chaos. Chaos cybernetic mental abilities > Nymph’s who can affect the all humans and animals on the planet and has interdimensional range. Chaos easily mind stomped her.

But I agree no one oneshots and Rachel makes it a fight.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@morningstar999 said:

Alters O.N.E.s monitors
Alters O.N.E.s monitors

While fighting this is not true even confirmed by her creator. Daedelus stated she doesn't need Ikaros’ ballistic calculations or Nymph’s radar. In battle they can't beat her. She's basically a Goku. Lack common sense but a battle freak.

No Caption Provided

Also shown above in the scan Base Astraea is fighting Chaos. Chaos cybernetic mental abilities > Nymph’s who can affect the all humans and animals on the planet and has interdimensional range. Chaos easily mind stomped her.

But I agree no one oneshots and Rachel makes it a fight.

Idk.....maybe sources differ but I don't remember anything referencing her thought process or focus during a fight being greater then it normally is.

Just her being given maxed out in physicals. And other then breaking free of her collar i dont recall anything specific happening during her fights with Chaos that had anything to do with resisting control..

Regardless, the way I see it Rachel's TK amps to her physicals have the feats to take the damage and arguably give it back...but TP is the sure fire way to drop Astraea since she can take alot of punishment.

My real concern is Esdeath, because the team just has no way to deal with her if she uses time freeze, since even one reaction or movement feat above them would make it difficult to argue around her Hax stomping if the X-team takes the lead.

I could argue Rachel's time immunity, but it still means nothing but a 2 v1 if psylocke can't keep up with Esdeath

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: That may be true, but Esdeath doesn't mess around when serious. She can help an in character Astraea to deal with them, and I don't think she will not recognize the threat as well.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kasya_carey

Actually Chaos did try to her mental powers on Astraea and it didn’t work in their fight

Pandora Astraea resisting Pandora 5 Chaos mental power. Chaos power is upgraded by 100+ Melan core which also included Melan nymph 2.0 Radar. A weaker version of Chaos easily defeated Pandora Nymph‘s strongest hacking technique which is powerful to oneshot 24 Melan Ikaros (Evil 2.0 version of Uranus Ikaros), oneshot Melan Nymph in a mental battle, block a shot from Zeus (universal + weapon), temporarily shutdown Zeus (strongest large scale weapon on Synapse) and use her hacking to completely take out Zeus energy core.

Now here is base Astraea tanking a bloodlusted Pandora Nymph’s strongest hacking technique.

Here is Synapse erasing the memories and physical existence of Hiyori on Earth. The great thing about this showing it was affecting people on Earth and someone on Synapse. Synapse created the hyperverse and exist above it. The angeloids were immune to it.

Also as you mentioned she broke her chain which basically enslaved her to commands.

I would say Astraea does have great deal of resistance to say TP can’t oneshot her.

@koays: Astraea is battle smart as her creator stated. She wasn’t made to be genius level like Ikaros and Nymph. She was purely designed for battle which is why she’s the strongest Angeloid.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Morningstar999

@kasya_carey: Are...you saying that Astraea is universal? Because her stopping Zeus is...weird, to say the least.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kasya_carey

@morningstar999 said:

@kasya_carey: Are...you saying that Astraea is universal? Because her stopping Zeus is...weird, to say the least.

I mean she could be by statements

No Caption Provided

Stated that Zeus needed to be at full power to defeat Uranus Queen Ikaros. Base Astraea >>> Uranus Ikaros. Its confirmed that Pandora Ikaros will still lose to Zeus in firepower though.

No Caption Provided

We also get into the fact Pandora 2 Chaos (not her strongest form she reached even Pandora 5) which is fodder to EOS Ikaros and Astraea tanked multiple shots from Zeus.

Pandora 4 Chaos was stated to easily take on Synapse‘s might and even destroy it. Pandora Ikaros was able to put up some what of a fight.

Pandora Astraea was able to take on Pandora 5 Chaos

But based on feats I would put them multi continental to planet level possibly even higher if you take base Nymph oneshotting planets and chipping the sun serious.

Anime versions same way but up to universal + while holding back. They fought someone in the movie manipulating all of time and space for attacks.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

I mean she could be by statements

No Caption Provided

Stated that Zeus needed to be at full power to defeat Uranus Queen Ikaros. Base Astraea >>> Uranus Ikaros. Its confirmed that Pandora Ikaros will still lose to Zeus in firepower though.

No Caption Provided

We also get into the fact Pandora 2 Chaos (not her strongest form she reached even Pandora 5) which is fodder to EOS Ikaros and Astraea tanked multiple shots from Zeus.

Pandora 4 Chaos was stated to easily take on Synapse‘s might and even destroy it. Pandora Ikaros was able to put up some what of a fight.

Pandora Astraea was able to take on Pandora 5 Chaos

But based on feats I would put them multi continental to planet level possibly even higher if you take base Nymph oneshotting planets and chipping the sun serious.

Anime versions same way but up to universal + while holding back. They fought someone in the movie manipulating all of time and space for attacks.

Is Zeus actually universe busting?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I've never unironically met a person who took sora no otoshimono seriously. I watched like 9/10 years ago and it was purely comic relief, ecchi and cliche fights, but I guess people like you are bound to exist.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@kasya_carey: I've never unironically met a person who took sora no otoshimono seriously. I watched like 9/10 years ago and it was purely comic relief, ecchi and cliche fights, but I guess people like you are bound to exist.

The same stuff you get in comics? but I guess let’s bash mangas. I can pull out tons of stuff from marvel the stuff you read.

Remember you “watched” not read. The anime and manga are two different continuums.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Morningstar999

@kasya_carey said:

@morningstar999:

Loading Video...

In the anime since both are their own continuums, It was stated to have destroyed universes and dimensions across the hyperverse.

In the manga stated to be the strongest large-scale weapon to exist. Weaker weapons on Synapse compared to Zeus is a timeline destroyer/reset, tech that made the big bang, and wishing cards that can turn reality into a dream and manipulate the entire manga chapter

Well damn. If that is true, we got DBS/DB GT level stuff here. Though, it may be something created as a chain reaction or even an effect which caused the Big Bang. So, it's still difficult to believe in universal Astraea for me. About the dream thing, it seems more gag than anything.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: huh, watching anime to see tits are you now? You're down Horrendous. I don't read comics to see that but go off. As stated multiple times I'm a manga/anime fan. Don't know why you lot take me as a manga/anime hater with no basis.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Turning reality into a dream is from Transport Cards. These weapons are powered by Synapse. Which means when you use the cards you are connected to a weapon on Synapse making anything possible. Ikaros did this when Tomoki wish caused for everyone to be eliminated.
All I know is the bang bang was created from tech which Daedlus made. Her large scale weaponry are fodder to Minos’ Zeus. She also made the The rule which destroys and remake the universe is also fodder to Zeus.

But I don’t put them on that level. You can argue but I don’t. I put them around multi continental to planet level. You could argue even higher than that in base mode. Suu canonized all his mangas into SnO which includes a manga where humans can move create and move planets and rewrite the laws of existence. Humans were created as playthings by Synapse.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@kasya_carey: huh, watching anime to see tits are you now? You're down Horrendous. I don't read comics to see that but go off. As stated multiple times I'm a manga/anime fan. Don't know why you lot take me as a manga/anime hater with no basis.

So it’s a problem for me to say that about comics and you don’t read comics for that even though they show it. But now it’s a problem for me when I don’t read mangas for that. let’s not be a hypocrite.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: idk what you're on about.

Lmao sure you watch sora no otoshimono for the "plot".

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kasya_carey

@olorun said:

I do? It’s actually has good story, it funny, and has decent fights. The manga also balances out the comedy from the series moments. I mean you would know that if you actually read the manga. I guess anime’s are the original stories now.

Oh wait the same shit you find in marvel comics. 💀

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

What is wrong in watching it for the plot? It's a nice series tbh.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

Exactly what I’m saying. I guess he/she got hot off the anime and thinks everyone else is too.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:
@olorun said:

Exactly what I’m saying. I guess he/she got hot off the anime and thinks everyone else is too.

Nah, if you like the series there is nothing wrong. I actually know a bit of it, and it's funny.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: lmao you think the sora anime wasn't over sexualized? And now you're deflecting the blame to when it's quite clear that sora is just a wet dream for you weeabos

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@kasya_carey: lmao you think the sora anime wasn't over sexualized? And now you're deflecting the blame to when it's quite clear that sora is just a wet dream for you weeabos

You are derailing the thread, because someone likes an anime/manga in particular...and if they have good feats, why shouldn't we take them in consideration?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kasya_carey

@olorun: Never said it wasn’t? I can up several blog call out marvel or DC over sexualizing tons of women. I can get into Storm, Psylocke, Wonder Woman, Powergirl and more. Lets be realistic comics is no better and do the exact same thing. Its okay if the anime made you blush 💀

You watched an anime and didn’t even read the primary source aka the manga. Simmer down lmao. You don’t even know the story of the series watching anime canon shit. Also why are you derailing this thread because you don’t like something? flagged

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: lmao. It was you who derailed the convo into comics vs manga, bad memory much? I simply made a passing comment. That you for some reason took to heart.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: you brought the topic up in post #30 and still are derailing the thread about it. I only responded with you find the same stuff in comics which is true. You know just about everything about Psylocke yet one of the oversexualized characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.