hmm.

cyclops takes on quill

emma takes on MD

beast takes on Drax

gerbil takes on gamora

colossus takes on groot

kitty holds off hercules

danger fights phylla vell

so scott probably beats quill and then helps beast take down drax. then they help logan take down gamora, then groot goes down next. MD will lose to Emma in a decent fight. The biggest problems are Hercules and Phylla Vell. I think Kitty can hold herc off by phasing him underground and shit. Phylla is held off by danger long enough for emma to beat MD then emma TP's Phylla. Then Herc gets geng benged

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guardians

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team X-Men

Cyclops is the best tactician in marvel and has proven time again he can outmaneuver opponents in real time creating miss matches on the field. He was hopelessly outgunned by the dark avengers and mopped the floor with them by utilizing his teams abilities efficiently and exposing their opponents weakness.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@icec0ld: Cyclops is not the best tactician in Marvel. Not sure where you got that from.

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm.

cyclops takes on quill

emma takes on MD

beast takes on Drax

gerbil takes on gamora

colossus takes on groot

kitty holds off hercules

danger fights phylla vell

so scott probably beats quill and then helps beast take down drax. then they help logan take down gamora, then groot goes down next. MD will lose to Emma in a decent fight. The biggest problems are Hercules and Phylla Vell. I think Kitty can hold herc off by phasing him underground and shit. Phylla is held off by danger long enough for emma to beat MD then emma TP's Phylla. Then Herc gets geng benged

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd back the X-Men in a great fight

Spideerfan002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spideerfan002

Scott's a great

@icec0ld said:

Team X-Men

Cyclops is the best tactician in marvel and has proven time again he can outmaneuver opponents in real time creating miss matches on the field. He was hopelessly outgunned by the dark avengers and mopped the floor with them by utilizing his teams abilities efficiently and exposing their opponents weakness.

Scott's a great tactician but he didn't beat Dark Avengers via tactics.He had prep and insider knowledge that's why he won.Even then he needed reporters to stop Osborn, in a fair fight even w/ prep he had he would loose.

Spideerfan002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koaysAs for tactics Scott is great but Gamora ain't far behind and has more experience.Scott still has the edge

Hercules can take care of Colosssus and wolvie and Hank.

Quill can one-shot Kitty with Sonics

Moondragon can hold Emma for a bit while one of the others kills Emma, maybe Drax

Quill probably has something for danger.

Groot, Gamora, Phyla are still left who can buffer.

Groot takes care of cyclops

I don't see what tactics X-men can use to win tbh.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma turns them all into drooling victims

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12 god_spawn  Moderator

I see this ending with either the Guardians losing to TP or eventually winning an uphill battle. MD has always been more hype to than actual substance, but I know she’s powerful, however that doesn’t dictate a win against Emma. I’m not sure what current Drax is doing, last I read he got split between two souls. Before that Drax could lose to Logan. Gamora and Logan is a debate itself, but I’ll say coin toss. Same as Herc, as much as some people don’t want to admit it. Quill vs Scott is a shootout. Colossus could potentially beat Drax, I see him losing to Gamora and getting smashed by Hercules, and maybe Groot.

The trump cards though are Phylla, Danger and Kitty. Kitty has means to beat some of the bricks but getting there is the problem. Danger is a tricky one because she is stupid powerful, but Phylla is really her main issue.

Basically, more often than not, Emma faces Moondragon. She either eventually shuts down or gets one shot. MD can hold her off and any one of the Guardians can one shot her. There goes the X-Men’s biggest play next to Danger. Wolverine isn’t beating anyone easily so I see him getting teamed up on at some point. Cyclops can also be one shot and Guardians can at least resist some optic blasts, almost any of them can outside of Quill. Beast is a non-factor, Colossus gets Merced by Herc or Gamora. And with Emma down, Kitty gets shut down. Phylla can handle Danger. Too much muscle on the GoTG team, IMO.

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see this ending with either the Guardians losing to TP or eventually winning an uphill battle. MD has always been more hype to than actual substance, but I know she’s powerful, however that doesn’t dictate a win against Emma. I’m not sure what current Drax is doing, last I read he got split between two souls. Before that Drax could lose to Logan. Gamora and Logan is a debate itself, but I’ll say coin toss. Same as Herc, as much as some people don’t want to admit it. Quill vs Scott is a shootout. Colossus could potentially beat Drax, I see him losing to Gamora and getting smashed by Hercules, and maybe Groot.

The trump cards though are Phylla, Danger and Kitty. Kitty has means to beat some of the bricks but getting there is the problem. Danger is a tricky one because she is stupid powerful, but Phylla is really her main issue.

Basically, more often than not, Emma faces Moondragon. She either eventually shuts down or gets one shot. MD can hold her off and any one of the Guardians can one shot her. There goes the X-Men’s biggest play next to Danger. Wolverine isn’t beating anyone easily so I see him getting teamed up on at some point. Cyclops can also be one shot and Guardians can at least resist some optic blasts, almost any of them can outside of Quill. Beast is a non-factor, Colossus gets Merced by Herc or Gamora. And with Emma down, Kitty gets shut down. Phylla can handle Danger. Too much muscle on the GoTG team, IMO.

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma turns them all into drooling victims

Not when Moondragon is there to keep her at bay

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Guardians win the majority

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hercules one shots 90% of the X-Men, then the GotG do a clean sweep.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules one shots 90% of the X-Men, then the GotG do a clean sweep.

wolverine can take herc one on one

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: @geekryan: @god_spawn: @icec0ld: the wank is UNREAL, Phyla casually took on zeus a skyfather level opponent, this zeus punched a whole through Richard rider who currently has causally tanked planets explosidng point blank. Phyla solos, with md's help they stomp.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#20 god_spawn  Moderator

@olorun: You’re tagging me because? I already said the fight favors the GoTg.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kitty keeps emma phased, so she can take everyone out without uninterrupted starting with md

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with godspawn

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moondragon can defeat Emma Frost, but the guardians have to first stop Kate from phasing or the x-men will win with her hax.

monkey_d_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

x-men ftw

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how the Guardians don't stomp honestly. I think people are supremely underrating how powerful they are. Herc alone is leagues above anyone on the x-men, Phyla certainly is too, and drax/Groot should be as well. Even Gamora is good enough to fight anyone on the x-men as far as I know. The only way I see the X-Men team winning is if Emma can quickly put down Moondragon and then TP everyone else, which I don't buy happening that fast. I feel like there's a better case for Herc or Phyla soloing if they have the TP resistance feats(Phyla I'm fairly certain does, tho I'm not sure about version pictured, Herc idk but I'd assume so) than there is for the X-men winning.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops / Wolverine / Emma Frost / Beast / Kitty Pryde / Colossus / Danger

Vs

Star Lord, Gamora, Moon Dragon, Phyla Vell, Hercules, Groot, Drax the Destroyer

Hmmm

Cyclops vs Starlord: interesting... depends on what gadgets Starlord has, but Cyclops does have a good chance, I think I'd side with him in an H2H fight.

Wolverine vs Gamora: ehh, I want to side with Gamora, not sure though because Wolverine has regen

Emma vs Moondragon: I'd side with Emma, but it's a close fight.

Danger vs Phyla: I think Danger is the best suited to fight Phyla, but I don't think she can beat Phyla or do much damage to her

Kitty vs Hercules: she can hold him off by phasing him into the ground. But people like thor and juggernaut have survived that, so i can see hercules pushing through

Beast and Colossus vs Groot and Drax: the Guardians take this

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@kevd4wg said:

I don't see how the Guardians don't stomp honestly. I think people are supremely underrating how powerful they are. Herc alone is leagues above anyone on the x-men, Phyla certainly is too, and drax/Groot should be as well. Even Gamora is good enough to fight anyone on the x-men as far as I know. The only way I see the X-Men team winning is if Emma can quickly put down Moondragon and then TP everyone else, which I don't buy happening that fast. I feel like there's a better case for Herc or Phyla soloing if they have the TP resistance feats(Phyla I'm fairly certain does, tho I'm not sure about version pictured, Herc idk but I'd assume so) than there is for the X-men winning.