- Venom

No Caption Provided

vs.

Namor the Sub-Mariner

No Caption Provided

-------------------------

- 3 days prep for both teams.

- Battle takes place in Seattle.

- Jubilee gets her mutant AND vampire powers.

- Venom is Eddie Brock.

- Namor gets a 5-minute shower before the match.

- In character.

- Win by death or KO.

---------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X-Force. Dark Beast + Prep = Win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laflux

@joygirl: Hank is actually quite beastly with Prep (Pun intended). Namor's weakness is obvious, and in three days I don't find it unlikely for him to build a device like which Gargan used to weaken Namor before engaging him in H2H combat. Namor won eventually, but it did take alot out of him, and his ankle wings were damaged to such an extent he couldn't fly. Brock Venom isn't really much weaker than Gargan as he's lifted a tank one handed (albeit a small one), as well as very big bulldozer (in the words of Spider-Man). I see it as in plausible that Brock can push the 40-50 ton region, considering its generally excepted that he's twice as strong as Peter or there about. And Brock has reflexes and operational speed which surpass Namor by a decent degree, and are definitely feat-wise better than Gargan.

Domino's Luck powers are hard to quantify, but she has some crazy feats like one-shotting Rulk, who I feel is comparable to Namor in stats. Now I don't feel that such shenanigans will happen even remotely close enough to ensure a majority, but it will aid the team, even its by something as small Namor getting distracted or slipping on something.

I actually don't think that Jubilee's standard powers would affect Namor too much, but her Vampire abilites increase her ability not to get one-shotted, and will make her fast enough so she provide some distraction, along with Dark Beast. Deadpool would probably far as well, due to inferior durability to being K.Oed, but weaponry which will hurt Namor (namely his Katana's).

So overall, I would go with the team. Namor isn't really known for Prep feats, unless he brings the atlantean army or something (I presume that's not allowed). I think it would criminal for the team not to utilize some dehydration/weakening agent on Namor- especially since Beast has worked with Norman, who presumably provided Gargan with similar equipment to weaken Namor. From then, a combination of Brock tackling Namor, Domino's Luck and inference from the rest should be enough to secure victory for the team.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@laflux: Poo. I was trying to think of a good battle for the team, didn't wanna go too high or too low but it looks like Namor is gonna get thrashed.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laflux

@joygirl said:

@laflux: Poo. I was trying to think of a good battle for the team, didn't wanna go too high or too low but it looks like Namor is gonna get thrashed.

Sa rite. I like how you omitted Wolverine from the X-Force, as its pretty much close to 50/50 who wins between those two anyway's, and having back up from the team would prove really unfair for Namor.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joygirl

@laflux: Well the team is based on my (so far, very short) series of fics. Wolverine okay'd the team but is busy elsewhere.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@laflux: Well the team is based on my (so far, very short) series of fics. Wolverine okay'd the team but is busy elsewhere.

Oh Fan-Fics!!!! Can I see?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@joygirl said:

Oh Fan-Fics!!!! Can I see?

There isn't much of it, I've been lazy.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator

Based on the quality and sototallyraditshouldbecanon happenings in Astonishing X-Force series of which links are posted above, I give this to the Astonishing X-Force team. They could beat five Fish Hobo's.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@joygirl: Hank is actually quite beastly with Prep (Pun intended). Namor's weakness is obvious, and in three days I don't find it unlikely for him to build a device like which Gargan used to weaken Namor before engaging him in H2H combat. Namor won eventually, but it did take alot out of him, and his ankle wings were damaged to such an extent he couldn't fly. Brock Venom isn't really much weaker than Gargan as he's lifted a tank one handed (albeit a small one), as well as very big bulldozer (in the words of Spider-Man). I see it as in plausible that Brock can push the 40-50 ton region, considering its generally excepted that he's twice as strong as Peter or there about. And Brock has reflexes and operational speed which surpass Namor by a decent degree, and are definitely feat-wise better than Gargan.

Domino's Luck powers are hard to quantify, but she has some crazy feats like one-shotting Rulk, who I feel is comparable to Namor in stats. Now I don't feel that such shenanigans will happen even remotely close enough to ensure a majority, but it will aid the team, even its by something as small Namor getting distracted or slipping on something.

I actually don't think that Jubilee's standard powers would affect Namor too much, but her Vampire abilites increase her ability not to get one-shotted, and will make her fast enough so she provide some distraction, along with Dark Beast. Deadpool would probably far as well, due to inferior durability to being K.Oed, but weaponry which will hurt Namor (namely his Katana's).

So overall, I would go with the team. Namor isn't really known for Prep feats, unless he brings the atlantean army or something (I presume that's not allowed). I think it would criminal for the team not to utilize some dehydration/weakening agent on Namor- especially since Beast has worked with Norman, who presumably provided Gargan with similar equipment to weaken Namor. From then, a combination of Brock tackling Namor, Domino's Luck and inference from the rest should be enough to secure victory for the team.

Wonderful Assesment

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More X-Force! :D

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All that is required is that Domino and Jubilee start playing with each others feet. Namor will get an erection, and Brock will bite it off. Seriously though, team wins. Namor wears his arrogance on his uh, well, he is very easily read. Lol

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep.. team wins due to beasts

without prep... team might have a chance because of domino

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers