Round 3. Full Arsenal and Bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know about asta. What are his best feats?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

To give you a quick rundown he can basically cancel magic or redirect it using his swords.

Speed: Its hard to quantify his speed but he has often redirected magically attacks that has come at him from multiple directions and moves so fast that people think he must use magic to increase his speed. Asta also has ki senses which allow him to react to attack better.

Strength: Not that much but he can punch small craters in stone.

Durability: From what I remember of Natsu, he should be able to one-shot Asta if Asta took a clean hit to his face.

Swords and Anti-magic: These are the only things that would keep alive him in the fight. He should be able to effectively absorb or deflect most of Natsu attacks by using his swords. I would not say it's a NLF, but unless Natsu's fire magic is special, Asta should be able to cancel it out. Also since the OP specified in their prime Asta should be able to use his anti-magic energy.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Well, if iam right asta should able to counter the magic of his universe not the magic of ft. Because it has been accepted that every universe have different magic laws Also his durability looks shit. So i will give it to natsu. Also much of ft's magic actually acts like haki or chakra not the literal meaning of magic. Well i will agree that he can redirect natsu's attack but natsu can do mass physical damage and is more of an h2h guy. Also even though he redirects natsu's attack back at him natsu won't be hurt

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know practically nothing of fairy tail besides it's not so great writing so free feel to fill me in. Black Clover is still young so there's no major destruction going on yet.

His weapons

Demon-Slayer Sword - Allows him to negate or reflect a person's magic using the sword's spine.

Demon-Dweller Sword - Allows him to borrow the mana from his allies, thereby increasing the force and range of his attacks. Both swords have anti-magic properties.

Some feats for now

Through Ki sensing, Asta is able to locate someone that is invisible.

Although barely, he can follow characters who have lightspeed reactions/attack speed.

He along with Yami are perfectly fine after a cave-in from Licht.

Deflects Valtos' attacks from every angle while tired.

Got punched into a stone wall and gets up like it was nothing.

is still standing while running through intense heat

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Well, if iam right asta should able to counter the magic of his universe not the magic of ft. Because it has been accepted that every universe have different magic laws Also his durability looks shit. So i will give it to natsu. Also much of ft's magic actually acts like haki or chakra not the literal meaning of magic. Well i will agree that he can redirect natsu's attack but natsu can do mass physical damage and is more of an h2h guy. Also even though he redirects natsu's attack back at him natsu won't be hurt

People have different opinions on that. Personally I feel that unless there are any special conditions to the magic then universe to universe they should be similar. I would even say that the description you gave for FT's magic is similar to Black Clover's magic anyway.

I would still give Natsu the healthy majority since his physicals is better than Natsu's though.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Asta's dc like

PsychoMatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu one shots with ikkusatsunagi punch

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'll play devil's advocate and say Asta

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu wins.

PsychoMatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps, far faster(if you exclude those likely mistranslated statements saying certain attacks are light speed.) far tougher, Asta's new power is not enough to contend with Natsu at all. His physical capabilities are superior to Asta, making his best appeal in BC useless. The main reason why Asta is broken in his verse is because he's physically fit.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Natsu stomps

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumP!!!!!!

because i CAN...

GammaFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta stomps, he's FTL

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Havent caught up on BC beginning isn't very exciting, any readers know if it gets any better seemed very cut and dry

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gammaflash: Since when has little Naruto hit lightspeed ?

Shadowshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most people here don't seem to know Asta's stats.

He has small town level dc and dura since he's scaled to the salamander's breath attack which destroyed a large part of the witch's forest.

He gets scaled to Yami who fought a guy that moves at lightspeed.

Asta stomps since this is Tower of Heaven Natsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asta is most likely MHS++ in reactions, and supersonic in travel since he reflected the light attacks. Yami though is confirmed relevatistic

Shadowshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta is most likely MHS++ in reactions, and supersonic in travel since he reflected the light attacks. Yami though is confirmed relevatistic

Even if we use MHS++ for his speed,it's still more than enough to blitz any version of Natsu.And since this Tower of Heaven arc Natsu who's only hypersonic,he gets destroyed badly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowshock:

Yeah I know, I agree Asta should win this. I'm just explaining his speed

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not LS or anywhere near rofl..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrystalball:

Yes he is, the manga confirmed it. Plus the authors others mangas developed lightspeed early on as well. He's MHS++ in reactions

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see no Reason Natsu shouldn't win. I don't buy that Asta's anti magic just won't work on another universe, it that's the case we might as well invalidate his biggest stregnth and best reason to try using him in the Forums for now. But even if he can negate Natsu's magic (though you could argue he hasn't dealt with an attack of natsu's scale, not that they don't exist in Black Clover yet) Natsu is still far stronger, faster and more durable and will just proceed to punch him into submission.

Shadowshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not LS or anywhere near rofl..

lul do you even read the manga?it's a word of god statement so your opinion on his speed is moot

GammaFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingAcnologia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsu takes it easily,because he have experience to with fighting against sword user. and it doesnt matter if its natsu from ep 1 or eos natsu he still have end power, if asta absorb all natsu magic,then we will see E.N.D. who uses curse power.and asta is still developing, new generation hero will surpass old generation(like natsu,luffy naruto, ichigo et....)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually really beginning to believe the statements of lightspeed considering the recent chapters. Asta may still not have the necessary firepower, but this could become a stalemate if Natsu cannot find a way to hit Asta through his anti-magic.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GohanDorado

I'm inclined to say Asta after seeing what the demon dweller sword can do when used properly. Asta's black form hones onto magic like a magnet which means Natsu can't escape him. Asta can also sense ki(not the dragon ball kind). meaning he can predict natsu's attacks and be one step ahead. And since Asta uses swords instead of fits his damage will be a lot more lethal a lot more easily

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps low diff

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta with ease. He's way faster and can nullify everything Natsu throws at him with his swords

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he was able to keep up with Despair (even though it was for a short amount of time before he got help from his team), then i'm pretty sure he speed blitz and slices Natsu in half.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3346059ae3d
deactivated-5f3346059ae3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards asta only because this is a very early series natsu. Asta is faster than this natsu and although natsu has been able to react to people faster than him b4 asta still has the edge since he can negate natsu's magic. Back at this stage natsu's attacks weren't as large scale as they are now. Physically this natsu is probably still stronger but at the end of the day asta would probably come out on top. Current natsu oneshots tho.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Asta? In the anime at least, DF Natsu killed Jellal without much trouble (IIRC, it took a knee, slamming him through some Etherion, and two punches.)

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: That was a special occasion back then because he just ate an etherion blast which massively powered him up.

Based on what I'm reading, Asta probably takes it because he's a loooooot faster and has anti magic attacks that follow the target but lacks the DC or AoE of Natsu.

Though...if E.N.D somehow comes out...since E.N.D is basically Natsu's Void...Asta gets baby shaked to death.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: op says he can go into Dragon Force at will.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Narutogen13

Bump

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: That DF wasn't a normal DF though. That was an amped version because Natsu just ate an assload of magic, normal DF happens under Natsu's own power.

I think they have different feats too, don't quote me on that last part though. It's been a while since I thought about early FT.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: In a comparison, Etherion Dragon Force is the weakest known one. It has small scales as opposed to natural DF giving Natsu scales that almost cover half his face.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:

@drpepperman: That DF wasn't a normal DF though. That was an amped version because Natsu just ate an assload of magic, normal DF happens under Natsu's own power.

I think they have different feats too, don't quote me on that last part though. It's been a while since I thought about early FT.

Ethernano merely acts as a catalyst for his DF transformation. The same thing happens when he eats the flames of rebuke which is equal to the Ethernano induced DF

DarkStar04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarkStar04

I do not know much of Fairy Tail, but I do know of Black Clover. I do believe Natsu has more speed and physical strength, but with Asta's swords, he can pretty much cancel anything Natsu throws at him. Speed is sort of an issue for Asta though, as he can't hit every quick attack that comes at him. Another thing about Asta is he does not stop fighting, regardless of his condition, and will improvise other ways to fight if things don't go as expected. He also can sense ki, which will help because he will be one step ahead of Natsu. I will have to give the edge to Asta in this one, especially since he has access to his demon form.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asta based on abilities

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont get why ppl think speed is the same as reaction speed. My gosh man. How long is this "misconception" gonna last. Asta is only lightspeed with reactions. Natsu should be faster than him on foot and should definitely be loads stronger and durable. Current natsu would wreck and if not then stalemate.

This natsu, idk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta bodies him.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points