Asta & Yuno (Black Clover) vs Naruto & Sasuke (Naruto)

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Asta and Yuno are current
Naruto is KCM and Sasuke is pre-EMS.

Location is Soul Society.

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruro team

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By One_of_Two

@valorknight: Yes, Black Clover got to Multi-Mountain level DC recently.

It all comes from Lumiere's (The First Magic Emperor) fight against Demonified Licht.

Open scans right to left, I don't know why it doesn't want to post them properly.

He was able to kill Demonified Licht who was dwarfing mountains.

Here is photoshoped image that I made that perfectly shows just how big he is. What I've done is that I scaled full sized Licht to his skull, which you can still see on the ground between his legs.

No Caption Provided

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: I'm gonna take the guess that these two aren't near magic emperor level?

I haven't read black clover

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So FTL mountain range busting? They stomp.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: They are actually above the Magic Emperor. Asta decked Lumiere by accident during the fight with the Devil. Lumiere said he wouldn't be able use magic for a while because of it.

Left to right for the scan pages.

And that Asta hadn't mastered his sword yet.

@valorknight: He killed him, all that remained of Demonified Licht was the skull.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Co-Boss

@one_of_two: see the problem there is that doesn't exactly translate to asta being able to replicate the things the first emperor could do. You're going to need multi-mountain feats to beat naruto and sasuke

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By One_of_Two

@co-boss: Actually it does translate. You just have to factor in their fights against the Devil.

Here is the Devil stomping Lumiere and Licht.

Left to right for the scan pages

And here is Asta and Yuno stomping the Devil.

Left to right again

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Oreo6

@one_of_two: Yeah but how durable is the demon? A ballon can be as big as a country but itll probably stull get destroyed easier than an actual country. That might be reaching but the devil is stomping lumiere and licht. What are there stats? Can lumiete and licht handle multi-mountain attacks? Does the devil have multi-mountain AP? Also how fast is asta anyway in terms of travel and combat speed? Cause i havent heard much about it. We also have to take into account Narutos regen as well as there abilities in general. Naruto Being able to heal a lung as a kid with just a sliver of kuramas chakra. Here, he has complete control over kurama and access to tons of its chakra. Sasuke has amaterasu which is hotter than lava given the 8 tails tanks a lava attack in the war but taka sasuke (a weaker sasuke than this one) hits the 8 tails with not even the entire flame. Just the edge of it and hes screaming in agony. I think asta has a sword to absorb magic but still. In terms of speed, naruto and sasuke or at least Naruto should be above lightning speed. Since a half blind itachi who was also on deaths bed was able to react to kirin which is just natural lightning given shape (thats why sasukes has to make it rain and gather clouds) and a way better and healthier MS sasuke could barely keep up with raikage. Naruto later reacts and blitzes raikage at his top speed and it didnt even take that much effort. And speaking of mountains, Sasuke kirin should definitely be mountain level. Cant post scans but sasuke looked like an ant compared to the wall he was standing on. The same wall was MANY times smaller than the top of the base. Top of the base was HORRENDOULSY smaller than the entire base which is laughable compared to the whole mountain. Actually i hope this link works. https://images.app.goo.gl/Vc3yNXBoBopqHY7H6 the picture doesnt show the bottom might i add. Thats an elevated picture of it. And a weaker Naruto was able to pick up and slam kurama during his fight with him whos mountain sized https://images.app.goo.gl/ZmassUfby4x4TP537 but if im being honest, im not sure. I dont think asta or yuno could bypass Narutos regen and Naruto can also make tons of clones and clones have been shown to be barely weaker than the orignal. A clone of Naruto was able to fight with one of the strongest kage in the series and to make it worse, he was compareable to, if not a better raikage (he also fought the 8 tails to a draw whos a mountain buster), able to fight madara and gain praise from madara and even held back a forest being spawned just by mak8ng other clones and slamming them against all the trees and wood with giant rasengans. I feel it can go either way.

(Also just an FYI, im not the orignal user of this account. So please dont use this message as a way of discrediting oreo6 or anything. Was just on there phone surfing CV and saw this and wanted to post my thoughts on the fight. I most likely wont even reply back)

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto or Sasuke clap

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current bc duo stomps

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 silentNightz  Online

BC Duo can win. Higher combat feats that these versions of Naruto and Sasuke, better durability than Sasuke. Sasuke get's bodied fast and then the duo takes down Naruto high diff.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The actual rivals win this

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all the BC team can do is Multi Mountain feat, or hell even Country Feat,

Then they are screwed 6 ways to Sunday by the ninja bros.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: If all the BC team can do is Multi Mountain feat, or hell even Country Feat

What do team naruto have above multi mountain?

OT: BC duo should stomp.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: he believes juubito is star to galaxy level lol

I’m sure the answer he will give you will be equally ridiculous.

ZGod67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackshotboi: Boi, they can't hurt Naruto or sasuke....Its a stalement...if sasuke gets them in genjutsu or they look in sasuke's eyes they are done for...asta is meele type...So Naruto fucks him via rasenshuriken...Yuno is wind type...Sussanou takes it ..none of them can damage Naruto or sasuke....

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgod67 said:

@crackshotboi: Boi, they can't hurt Naruto or sasuke....Its a stalement...if sasuke gets them in genjutsu or they look in sasuke's eyes they are done for...asta is meele type...So Naruto fucks him via rasenshuriken...Yuno is wind type...Sussanou takes it ..none of them can damage Naruto or sasuke....

Lmao, KCM? Pre-ems? they get Blitzed and one shot

ZGod67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackshotboi: are asta and yuno even mountain level...KCM Naruto tanked blows from tailed beats which mountain busters..Sussano has multimountain durability..they have speed but don't have dc to hurt Naruto or sasuke...

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgod67 said:

@crackshotboi: are asta and yuno even mountain level...KCM Naruto tanked blows from tailed beats which mountain busters..Sussano has multimountain durability..they have speed but don't have dc to hurt Naruto or sasuke...

They still get bisected before knowing.

I recommend you to read BC manga, btw, more than enough things were said on post #4,6,8,10, no need to continue this thread.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saxz

Asta and Yuno would beat these versions mid diff, could potentially be low diff if energy is equalised and Asta antimagic has free reign.