No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Clover duo blitzes. Yami's dimensionless slash slices Acnologia in two before he gets a chance to eat the magic.

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno solos, mismatch. Dimension slash failed on BoS Erza lmao.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza blitz wannabe natsu+Luffy+Naruto.Acno flies up and spam eternal flare gg black bulls

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza's armory is basically magic so that isnt doing anything to Asta. Acnologia on the other hand is a big threat tho. his attacks probably wont hurt asta. Asta could blitz Erza because her armory is magic so that aint stopping him. Hmm i dont really see asta or yami taking acno down tho. I think i'll go with a stalemate only because of acno

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11: asta can survive Erza meteor punch?

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Thrust

GG

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza solos

Hellos11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy: dat wont be necessary after she's been blitzed.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos11: the question is: could asta even scratch Erza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oneluffy: he doesn't need too, Yami can one shot them both.

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Erza yes but acno can fly,I doubt their attacks would reach qcno

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@zackx: Current Yami should be able to sky walk with mana zone

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SkySanji

Asta or Yami solos one negates magic and the other ignores durability both are ftl its not up for discussion

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia the strongest here

But he's still a slug compared to the Black Clover Team so.............

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackx: It ignores durability due to being a spatial attack similar to kamui in Naruto, the attack itself can cut through dimensions and even cut through spatial magic. Every person hit by the attack got sliced by it regardless of if the opponent was stronger than Yami (It doesn't matter if the oppoent has stronger magic or magical power above Yami since this attack will cut them regardless) and Yami can launch it from pretty far since he hit the word devil with it from a pretty far range.

No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia solo stomps. They can't hurt him due to his resistance/nigh immunity to magic, yami's dimension slash is still magic hence it gets no sold(just like how acno no-sold 99% of the other magic & hax in his own verse). Not to mention the vast difference in power. We're talking about mountain level at best(BC team) vs country+(acno). He just eats all their attacks like a snack and destroys them with a single island size roar that they can't evade. Erza doesn't need to fight.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hayabusa77

Yami's dimension slash effected the devil like anti magic would. Also yami has range and asta can fly

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji
Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Asta kills acno with devil power and proceeds tp destroy erza. Yami stomps both with ease.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: shows them how to really use magic lol

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: What is asta's ap with devil power that would make him kill acnologia someone who's way above his paygrade as well as almost any other person in the BC verse?

Can u also explain how yami stomps both acno & erza with ease? Dimension slash? It is a magical attack that would either get eaten or straight up no-sold by him.

Tho I'm not surprised by ur comment, u've openly talked about how u really dislike the FT series and called it garbage and downplayed it to high hell in multiple threads. It would be hard to get any unbiased response from you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: What magic attack as Acno eaten that has the AP as Yami's dimension slash?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: It can destroy all forms of magic, which os what acno and erza are relying on. Only devil power can stamd against him which non of these have.

Its a spacial attack like kakashis kamui theres no eating to be done.

😂 no, thats probably someone else. I only state why they lose each time they're pitted against people abobe their paygrade, like right now.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Sorry I sort of just rushed my post and picked the first image I saw lol.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aint no FTL Yami or Asta fam lol

they probably do clap team tho

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By El_directo_

@decaffeinated

Acnologia ate the space between time, a dimension like a wormhole, a void where nothing can exist and everything that goes into it gets erased from existence:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and acnologia ate it like a snack. He ate the entire dimension of nothingness and busted out of the dimension with his bare hands:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He consumed an entire time lapse that erases its target from existence with ease and not only that he even attained time space & dimensional abilities. How is dimensional slash going to do anything to him?

And guess who uses dimensional/spacial magic in fairy tail? Minerva. Yet even minerva herself stated that her attacks weren't doing anything to acnologia:

No Caption Provided

@zuriel-el I'm pretty sure u're quite spiteful to the FT verse, but forget about that. Now what has yami got in his arsenal that would harm acnologia? Dimensional slash would get eaten like I've proven above, it won't even hurt him, he would simply no-sell the magical attack(cuz acno is nigh immune to magic) just like he's always been doing in the entire series. And their ap/dc difference is worlds apart, yami is like mountain level at best, acno sits at country level with the biggest lowball.

A single island size roar like he did on tenrou island would consume the black clover duo and kill them.

Lastly, What is asta also going to do that would harm acnologia?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Asta is anti magic, whats acnologia made of? His power destroys magic without exeption (there is no resisting him), if its magic he destroys it. Or even absoebs it and directs it at the enemy several times stronger.

Your questions on what asta can do to acno logi is like Asking for feats for kryptonite, and why it can kill superman.

Astas ability is magics kryotonite, and its a one hit kill, it doesn't take time, if he attacks you can't even heal with magic. Nuff said.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Asta is anti magic, whats acnologia made of? His power destroys magic without exeption (there is no resisting him), if its magic he destroys it. Or even absoebs it and directs it at the enemy several times stronger.

Your questions on what asta can do to acno logi is like Asking for feats for kryptonite, and why it can kill superman.

Astas ability is magics kryotonite, and its a one hit kill, it doesn't take time, if he attacks you can't even heal with magic. Nuff said.

That's nlf. Asta has never encountered an opponent who can dish out attacks on the level of acnologia. U're telling me he will just no-sell a country level attack just because anti-magic? Can u prove that? otherwise its nlf. He can't even survive acno's island level aoe breath.

Not to mention, asta has been hurt multiple times, much more than I can thoughout the series by magical attacks, what makes u think he would no-sell acno's attacks someone who is above anybody in the BC verse in power?

Then there's also the overwhelming physical advantage acno has over asta. What is asta's biggest physical feat? Acno fodderized gildarts on a physical level, and gildarts is a character who destroyed a mountain with punch, a pure physical strength feat. Even if acno's magical attacks doesn't work on him(which it will) he can just beat asta to death with his bare hands.

You're not even addressing the ap/dc/durability difference which is quite sad.

also, u didn't say anything about yami, do u concede on that point?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Licts magic put a hole in a Mountain, lict also covered tje entire clover kingdom with his magic, and even lict was nothing compared to the devil asta yuno amd the magic emperor fought.

Was this devil form asta or base asta?

Asta reacted to light magic which is more than i can say for anyone in fairy tail. Even if he tries Physical attacks Astas dark form will kill him.

Its pointless to do so, yamisgic is useless against asta, yami recently went against nd defeated a black hole, so just check the latest chapter.

Yes acnologia may et his magic, but he kills erza with ease, one shot actually she can't counter at all.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Clover wank never ceases. Acno fodderizes the entire verse. They can't even budge the man let alone do any damage lol.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Licts magic put a hole in a Mountain, lict also covered tje entire clover kingdom with his magic, and even lict was nothing compared to the devil asta yuno amd the magic emperor fought.

Was this devil form asta or base asta?

Asta reacted to light magic which is more than i can say for anyone in fairy tail. Even if he tries Physical attacks Astas dark form will kill him.

Its pointless to do so, yamisgic is useless against asta, yami recently went against nd defeated a black hole, so just check the latest chapter.

Yes acnologia may et his magic, but he kills erza with ease, one shot actually she can't counter at all.

Litchs magic covering the clover kingdom was nothing more than huge range and VERY VERY low ap. He only made a bunch of tiny light swords that were mean't to kills HUMANS over a largeisland/small country size area, that is not impressive in the slightest compared to what acno can do, has done, and scales to.

Asta has been hurt by magic both in his devil form and in base form iirc.

Asta being light speed is an entire can of worms I don't want to open. So what if he's lightspeed? how does that help him get past acno's durability? He would try endlessly trying to kill the dragon but to no avail because he is simply too weak to scratch him.

The biggest dc feat we've seen in the BC verse was a mountain+ size explosion from the top/god tiers. Asta can only negate that level of attack(mountain+) at most, so to say he can no-sell attacks on the level of acno who is miles above anyone in BC is just simply NLF and u need to prove that he can. Mountain+ is leagues below acnologia its not even funny.

How will dark asta form kill acnologia? Its like u're just saying this just cuz reasons? I literally just told u that acnologia embarrassed gildarts(someone who can bust a mountain with a single PUNCH) on a physical level. What is dark asta's best physical strength feat? does it surpass gildarts or acnologia? if it does, why don't u post them and let everyone see? I watch black clover too and I can tell u that u won't be able to bring up a single physical strength feat scan that's above gildarts who acnologia fodderized with his bare hands.

I've seen the latest chapter, dante pulverized a/some hills with his black hole. But what does that have to do with surviving acnologia who's tiers above dante?

I don't even care about erza, my focus is on acnologia here. That's the major reason I decided to participate in the thread, seeing as people are saying the BC duo destroys/stomps the FT team(mostly out of spite, I'm 90% certain of that) when acno simply has better feats(ap/dc/power/physicals/durability) than 99% of the black clover verse. Hell they don't even know that yami's spacial attack would get eaten with ease. Its why I just had to go out of my way to post those scans cuz it seems 90% of CV debaters don't know anything about FT and are always just present in its threads to spite the verse and its readers.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Black Clover wank never ceases. Acno fodderizes the entire verse. They can't even budge the man let alone do any damage lol.

Its just clear and obvious spite. I really don't know what's got CV folks so salty about fairy tail LOL. The fact that dimensional slash is being brought up as a point to beat/stomp acnologia just goes to show that these guys didn't read past GMG of the series.

Acnologia is like the worst possible opponent for BC characters except asta and a very few others in the verse.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By yamatama

Speed advantage doesn't matter when the difference in the other stats is giant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: To be fair nothing you posted proves he can tank dimensional slash, all you showed was Acno being able to break spatial magic which is something DS does as well. You haven't proven he can tank something beyond spatial.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Beyond spatial? I just posted him tanking and no-selling an existence erasure attack, the void of the space between time where nothing can exist. What more do u want?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: I don't know how you got existence Erasure from those scans.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Have u read fairy tail? Its literally in the scan I posted right there. The time lapse is a void where nothing can exist, acnologia was pushed into the void(I didn't post this part) but he simply ate the entire void which was supposed to erase his existence and broke out of the dimension (which I posted). Please re-read the scan I posted. I don't know what more to say at this point.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's also the fact that MINERVA couldn't affect acnologia with her spatial attacks/abilities(which I posted above but gets ignored), another proof that yami's spatial attack would be useless on acno.

Not to mention, after acno devoured the time rift, he literally gained SPATIAL POWERS himself, so how the hell is another less, weaker and inferior(yami's) spatial attack supposed to harm him? Its like people aren't really reading what I'm posting or what? Lol.

Then there's the fact that he is highly resistant/nigh immune to all magical attacks, which yami's attack fall under.

He would either just eat it, or no-sell it like it wasn't even there.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami uses magic and Acno eats magic, what's so hard to understand?

Either way, Asta's anti magic is pretty troublesome and everybody saying they FTL, but how strong is Asta? Because if he's weak but fast then his sword would break once he blitzs Acno.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: These guys didn't even read past ToH otherwise they'd know Erza fended off Ikagura's dimension slashing attacks with her sword lol.

Dunno either. People started getting extra salty after the Psykos feat lmao. Guess they felt insecure about their fav verse being "weak" and wanted to take it out one of the most downplayed ones?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Current asta has only had issues with devil power, the same stuff he is using,

Funny how you disregard lict putting a hole in a mountain.

And the fact that lict mobes fast enough to negate time stop, means he is light speed, asta and yami scale, erza and acno never see it coming.

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: acnologia was dodging light attacks from sting...unless your gonna say it's fake light I don't see why speed is an issue for acno here.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Current asta does not have the physical feats to put even a scratch on acnologia. I literally just gave u an example of acno's physical strength feat why did u ignore that?

I never ignored litch's feat, what is putting a hole in a moutain going to do to acnologia? holy! Mountain level is NOTHING to acnologia, this dude sits in the country level range, even u want to downplay acnologia to largeisland level that is still above asta, licht yami or any other person in the black clover verse. I really don't know how u don't see this.

Acno doesn't see what coming? Its like u almost ignoring everything I've been saying, they are faster than acno so what? They literally (especially yami) CANNOT harm him because he is nigh immune to magical attacks. At this point, I'm 95% certain u did not read fairy tail, which isn't a bad thing but the problem is that u are just straight up ignoring my arguments.

Acnologia eats magic attacks for breakfast, launch and dinner. He is outright almost immune to magic because he is the dragon of MAGIC, just like there are fire dragons, water dragons, white, iron, wind, lightning, shadow dragons etc whom are all nigh immune to their elements...acnologia is the dragon of magic. His element is MAGIC. Magic does not work on him. He no-sold all the magical attacks thrown at him in the entire fairy tail verse all through the series. If u've read fairy tail u would not even be saying stuff like dimension slash or what not(which is basically a magical attack) working or hurting acnologia. So their speed means nothing when they can't harm him. Hell, yami attacking acnologia would only make acnologia stronger, its just like hitting natsu with fire or gajeel with iron.

Then there's also the fact the I even showed u some scans of acnologia no-selling a freaking void, which erases its target from existence, acnologia not only no-sold it, he ate it and attained space-time/spatial powers from it as well. Yami is a SPATIAL magic user, meaning that's even all the more reason his attacks would do squat to him. Then I posted even more PROOF that spatial attacks won't do anything to him by showing u the scan of MINERVA(a spatial magic user like yami) explicitly saying that her attacks are doing nothing to him. Like seriously, at this point, there's no way yami is doing anything to acnologia.

Speed doesn't means squat if u can't hurt ur opponent. Goku can stand in one position not lifting a finger while meliodas attacks him all day, it will all result to nothing, because he is simply too weak.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers