#1  Edited By Super Teen
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Resonate

I have no idea who Aspen Mathews is though....

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

revives thread for no reason

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

LMFAO!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Hmmmm, there's a link in the first post that has the name "Aspen Matthews" in it, let's all just sit here, not click it, and wonder who the character is.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Who the hell is Aspen Matthews ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I dont see her winning here. Superman's speed is too much of a factor here. How could she keep up with The Man Of Steel to attack him ?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792

King Saturn says:

"Who the hell is Aspen Matthews ? "
Aspen, Queen of the sea. She has absolute control over all water. She's more powerful than she sounds. She has a page here.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

King Saturn says:

"Who the hell is Aspen Matthews ? "

She is the main character in the Top Cow comic series Fathom but was taken out by its creator out of Top Cow to his own publishing company.

She has power to wield water in any form, even creating weapons out of it as well as lead an entire army of her race.

By the way, I thought Superman is here, how come its Mr. Freeze on top of the thread.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792

King Saturn says:

"I dont see her winning here. Superman's speed is too much of a factor here. How could she keep up with The Man Of Steel to attack him ? "
She can become water and apparently convert other beings into water. Somethin like that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Buckshot says:

"Hmmmm, there's a link in the first post that has the name "Aspen Matthews" in it, let's all just sit here, not click it, and wonder who the character is."

Ha Ha Ha. Very Funny.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792

King Saturn says:

"Buckshot says:
"Hmmmm, there's a link in the first post that has the name "Aspen Matthews" in it, let's all just sit here, not click it, and wonder who the character is."
Ha Ha Ha. Very Funny. "
She stands a good chance at beating him.http://www.comicvine.com/aspen/41245/
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IcePrince_X

Precisely, even in under water Superman can beat her.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

White Mage says:

"King Saturn says:
"Buckshot says:
Ha Ha Ha. Very Funny. "
She stands a good chance at beating him. http://www.comicvine.com/aspen/41245/ "

Yeah she has a chance but if we go by the characters using all there powers at hand. Superman could fly circle around her without her landing a blow. I think she may put up a decent fight but unless she can somehow catch him and match his strength. Aspen loses. But she is pretty hot.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Resonate

Buckshot says:

thats me all the way

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

King Saturn says:

"White Mage says:
"King Saturn says:
"Buckshot says:
Ha Ha Ha. Very Funny. "
She stands a good chance at beating him. http://www.comicvine.com/aspen/41245/ "
Yeah she has a chance but if we go by the characters using all there powers at hand. Superman could fly circle around her without her landing a blow. I think she may put up a decent fight but unless she can somehow catch him and match his strength. Aspen loses. But she is pretty hot."
Just about all oceans are hers to command. She can create water powerful enough to cut through objects, and people. Then of course, she can become one with larger bodies of water, or simply turn into a body of water.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

White Mage says:

"King Saturn says:
"White Mage says:
"King Saturn says:
"Buckshot says:
Ha Ha Ha. Very Funny. "
Yeah she has a chance but if we go by the characters using all there powers at hand. Superman could fly circle around her without her landing a blow. I think she may put up a decent fight but unless she can somehow catch him and match his strength. Aspen loses. But she is pretty hot."
Just about all oceans are hers to command. She can create water powerful enough to cut through objects, and people. Then of course, she can become one with larger bodies of water, or simply turn into a body of water. "

Hmm...interesting. But cant Superman freeze her with his frost breath since she is water ?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shaper

Resonate says:

"revives thread for no reason"

LMMFAO! Gives Res a High five Nice.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WARLOCK2792

King Saturn says:

"White Mage says:
"King Saturn says:
"White Mage says:
"King Saturn says:
"Buckshot says:
Ha Ha Ha. Very Funny. "
Just about all oceans are hers to command. She can create water powerful enough to cut through objects, and people. Then of course, she can become one with larger bodies of water, or simply turn into a body of water. "
Hmm...interesting. But cant Superman freeze her with his frost breath since she is water ? "
Has potential ice control too. Actually, I think she tapped it. But, she can also take water from the body or somethin like that. LOL she's insanely powerful.
Super Teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super Teen

Now a battle between these two would most definately be A "shabang" for the ages..but i strongly believe that Superman would get his a** handed to him by Aspen...personally i like superman alot and recognize his powers as super, but she can control all water and can use telepathy and can blood bend and therefore could technically control him. Also not to mention all of the other villains he almost died by that were non-kryptonite realated soooo... YEAH SHE'LL KICK HIS A**!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Aspen.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers