Ashoka Tano (Rebels) vs Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Canon fight
  • Fight takes place on the Death Star
Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly not sure. I think Ahsoka has an edge in sabers while Luke does in the Force

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By El_mago

Interesting fight i could see either of them winning but ultimately the son of ani takes it

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke and Yoda imo are the two greatest Jedi in every regard in canon imo he should take this solidly.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke.

Ashoka took on a Pre-ANH Vader and did pretty well all things considered. However, Luke was able to dominate a Vader with years more experience with both DS powers and his suit and did far better than Ashoka did

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight, I think Luke takes it in a hard fight.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is a more talented swordsman and is more powerful in the force

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke matched a stronger version of Vader than the one Ahsoka was losing to. He wins every time, albeit with difficulty.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke wins.

Strongest Jedi's Ever in Star wars:

Anakin Dark side Rage amp

Yoda

Luke

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Ahsoka fought non conflicted Vader and did pretty well

Luke fought conflicted Vader and while yes Luke was conflicted as well, it’s impossible to know who was holding back more and by how much, all that is known is that both parties were holding back. Therefore Luke’s fight is borderline unquantifiable

I think Luke has a slight edge in the force, and Ahsoka has an edge in sabers. I’m giving it to Tano 8/10

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By incursion2

I believe Luke takes this he matched a stronger albeit conflicted vader and eventually beat him, that's still an incredibly impressive feat.

superoperative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Ahsoka but it's close.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Luke and its not close at all... like hes massively the better duelist and still has a force edge

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MyGod000

@emmafrostxmen said:

Luke fought conflicted Vader and while yes Luke was conflicted as well, it’s impossible to know who was holding back more and by how much, all that is known is that both parties were holding back. Therefore Luke’s fight is borderline unquantifiable

I think Luke has a slight edge in the force, and Ahsoka has an edge in sabers. I’m giving it to Tano 8/10

What you just said made no sense at all. You said it's impossible to know who was holding back more?

If we use Common sense, Vader being parity with ROTJ Sidious who is much more powerful than ROTS Sidious...it clear to understand Vader was holding back more, Luke at most could be argued at around ROTS Dooku to Rage Amp Mace level.

So clearly Vader would be holding back much more reserves of his power than Luke would be.

It's like comparing a Professional world champion boxer Holding back to a Golden glove Boxers holding back.

Well...who is holding back more? Obviously the professional is holding back more since he far better and much more experienced.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke but it’s close to me. Ahsoka’s showing against Vader is very underrated.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: what I’m saying makes sense for the most part. Both parties were holding back is my point therefore making the feat unquantifiable for Luke

Ahsoka wins due to having more experience and being the better swordsman

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Any thread with Ahsoka ends in everyone choosing the other character and lowballing her. Ahsoka lowball is annoying

Ahsoka performed well against Vader with no qualms about killing her, Luke beat a conflicted Vader while being amped by the dark side.

Ahsoka is better, point blank period. Luke has a slight force edge though

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka should take it, mostly due to reasons stated above. Rebels Ahsoka is very underrated.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any thread with Ahsoka ends in everyone choosing the other character and lowballing her. Ahsoka lowball is annoying

Ahsoka performed well against Vader with no qualms about killing her, Luke beat a conflicted Vader while being amped by the dark side.

Ahsoka is better, point blank period. Luke has a slight force edge though

Ashoka lost to a pre prime Vader... Massively pre prime. a weaker Luke did much better against a stronger Vader in Empire Strikes Back where Vader was holding back far less.

Feats/Scaling/Statements trump your "Lowballing wha... my female character loses to one of the most powerful Jedi of all time whah"

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: oh hunny you want to talk about statements??? Filoni the head of animation said explicitly “Prime Vader = Rebels Vader”. As you said “ Feats/Scaling/Statements trump your lowballing”

There is no lowball....Filoni said “Luke was the only person that could pull Vader back to the light” and Vader was conflicted in canon which is a weakness in Star Wars as I’m sure you know. Ahsoka fought bloodlusted Vader who “wanted her dead the second most after Obi Wan” therefore you are making up a completely bullshit narrative of me wanking a character despite completely backing up my opinion with feats and statements that are all completely valid and canon

Go suck Luke in another thread

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke wins hard fight.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: oh hunny you want to talk about statements??? Filoni the head of animation said explicitly “Prime Vader = Rebels Vader”. As you said “ Feats/Scaling/Statements trump your lowballing”

There is no lowball....Filoni said “Luke was the only person that could pull Vader back to the light” and Vader was conflicted in canon which is a weakness in Star Wars as I’m sure you know. Ahsoka fought bloodlusted Vader who “wanted her dead the second most after Obi Wan” therefore you are making up a completely bullshit narrative of me wanking a character despite completely backing up my opinion with feats and statements that are all completely valid and canon

Go suck Luke in another thread

Filoni is not the end all be all of Star Wars... hes not even close. He can say Rebel's Vader = Prime Vader except Lucas, Comics, and RoTJ Novelization disagree with him.

Lol honey you are absolutely adorable but im talking Empire Strikes back where Vader was not as conflicted as you are saying and you have no evidence probably because you know next to nothing about star wars outside of the characters that have breasts. We get it you play favorites its ok to play favorites but don't tell me to go suck Luke in another thread because you lack the cranial capacity.

Vader stated Luke's skill was impressive and his power was nearly his own in his actual prime. and even if you argue Rebels Vader as prime Vader... Ashoka lost and she was dominated any time Vader wasn't distracted.

only someone is who is really wanking thinks "Losing to "Prime" Vader" > "doing better than actual Prime Vader and then beating Emotionally conflicted Vader and tanking Palpatine's Force Lighting for an extended period of time" there is no slight force advantage Luke's force advantage is severe and his saber skills are simply better.

you have nothing other than Filoni's statements which don't hold much weight not nearly as much as you place on them. but that's ok... im sure i can expect another stunning and brave reply.

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By wholewheat

luke actually gets lowballed more often than ahsoka does. Ahsoka only gets lowballed because of vader lowball. Luke suffers from 1. vader lowball 2. "he only trained for 4 years he can't be stronger than dooku" 3. "vader was more conflicted than luke"

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke lowball continues

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka in a close fight.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I’m just going to use quotes cuz I’m on my phone.

“Filoni is not the end all be all of Star Wars... ” his word is inarguably canon despite what you want to think. He is the head of animation and he decided how the scene went and therefore in his head it was prime Vader vs Ahsoka, not pre prime.

“Lol honey you are absolutely adorable but im talking Empire Strikes back where Vader was not as conflicted as you are saying and you have no evidence probably because you know next to nothing about star wars outside of the characters that have breasts. “

I’m not sure what you want, Luke got destroyed in empire strikes back so I don’t see your point. Sure Vader wasn’t as conflicted in empire strikes back, but why use empire strikes back when this thread involves ROTJ Luke. Unless I’m confused on what you’re talking about it’s sounds like you’re debating for Vader rather than Luke and this thread is about Luke.

I’m sorry but I’ve seen every Star Wars movie dozens of times and you have no place to tell me I haven’t. You don’t know me, and you surely don’t know what I do and do not know. Claiming I have a bias is one this but falsely assuming things I’ve done in my person life is another.

Ahsoka blocked Palpatine’s force fire attack for a period of time which is far more than I can say for Lukes defenses...Luke has a slight force advantage its not even debatable.

Ahsoka matched prime Vader for a time when he wanted her dead with no hesitation. Vader always knew Luke was his son and therefore didn’t go “all out” against him in any encounter ever. He was always conflicted and nothing says otherwise, all that was stated was that Luke was bringing his dad back to the light which applies to all of their meetings.

Overall Ahsoka fought bloodlusted morals off Vader, and Luke fought weakened confused Vader....

Can’t wait to hear your reply always a pleasure

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke.

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: You complained about Ahsoka lowball then lowball Luke by saying he fought a "weakened confused Vader" .

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordiroh: no, he factually did. Confusion weakens force abilities due to not completely being able to access either side of the force. That’s not lowball. Also if you read my earlier statements I said Luke was also holding back therefore making the fight completely incalculable due to us not knowing how much each person was holding back

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke did better against Vader so I have to go with him. Ahsoka can give him a real run for his money though.

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

"no, he factually did." It's not a fact that Vader was weaker and confused.

"Confusion weakens force abilities due to not completely being able to access either side of the force." Is this true in canon, it may of been in legends but canon has far less explanations for things especially force abilities.

"Also if you read my earlier statements I said Luke was also holding back" My bad I didn't see them.

"therefore making the fight completely incalculable due to us not knowing how much each person was holding back" Does confliction equal to a fighter holding back? Obi-Wan was clearly conflicted before he fought Anakin but he didn't hold back. Luke and Vader may of been conflicted but that doesn't mean they were holding back against each other.

There is a clear distinction between Luke and Ahsoka when they're compared against each other, Ahsoka was able to hold on against Vader (apparently having a stylistic advantage as well) while Luke was able to equal him in combat.

Luke also had the advantage against Vader and this is supported by the ROTJ script and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side.

ROTJ Script:

Luke and Vader are engaged in a man-to-man duel of lightsabers even more vicious then the battle on Bespin. But the young Jedi has grown stronger in the interim, and now the advantage shifts to him.

Beware the Power of the Dark Side :
On the Death Star, Luke and Darth Vader were engaged in a duel that was even more vicious than their battle on Cloud City. Luke had grown stronger since their last encounter, and his skill with his lightsaber had improved greatly. As they swung at each other in the Emperor’s throne room, Luke sensed the advantage had shifted to him.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Co-Boss

The problem is, ahsoka was getting beat pretty decisively by a preprime Vader. Luke was beating a prime Vader, but that Vader was conflicted and luke when beating him had a rage amp. He was a little under a conflicted Vader, but that conflicted Vader should be above Ashoka anyway. Force wise luke should very easily have the edge bc I don’t remember any super amazing force feats/ potential from Ashoka, her thing was saber combat iirc. Luke though shouldn’t be her skill equal feat wise.

I’ll give it to Luke as he is probably meant to be more powerful story wise and he should hold a good force advantage.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DrunkHC

keeping repeating the same nonsense about Ahsoka being able to rival Vader the more the truth is Ahsoka is no match for Vader (rebels)!

Vader tanks TK Ahsoka easy https://gfycat.com/adorablenegativegeese

Vader made Ahsoka pass out effortlessly using force https://gfycat.com/negativeexemplarydove-darth-vader-star-wars-ahsoka

Ahsoka only managed to atacking Vader twice in the second fight both attacks were easily defended https://gfycat.com/pinkdishonestblackrussianterrier

the rest of the fight Ahsoka was being trampled https://gfycat.com/spotlessbeautifuldrafthorse

Luke stomp

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: I hate to say it, but for once I agree with you. Better showing against the same opponent, only Luke did better against a superior Vader. You can speculate on Vader's emotional commitment to secure a victory, but it is speculation none the less.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Luke fought and did better against a canonically superior version of Vader than the one Ashoka fought. He quite literally humbles her.

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROTJ Luke in a good fight but luke as of ROTJ is not a equal of vader. He is around tpm maul level.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordiroh: yes the dark side strength comes from emotion therefore confusion of the emotions would weaken it

Yes Vader was conflicted and he wanted his son to join him. Filoni said Luke was the only one that could pull him back to the light. Vader was conflicted and therefore he wasn’t going all out.

Obi wan was conflicted and was basically trying to have a conversation, but he knew Anakin had to be defeated. Vader on the other hand wanted Luke to join him.

Filoni said Vader wanted Ahsoka dead the second most after Obi Wan and therefore he wasn’t conflicted at all, he was going all out

Yourmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too sure about this one. Ahsoka fought pretty evenly with Darth Vader when Vader wasn't conflicted as far as we know. Unlike Luke, her entire fighting style wasn't geared toward combating Vader. I'd say Ahsoka at the moment.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke beat a far stronger conflicted Vader while Ahsoka struggled pretty badly against a far weaker Vader.

So it depends on if you think Vader's restraint > Several years worth of growth and being generally inferior to him.

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Luke was just as conflicted as Vader which makes the fight near non quantifiable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f52e354205ba
deactivated-5f52e354205ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: OOU sources say Luke was “a challenge” for Vader on Bespin, and that it was only “Hastiness” that had him lose, combined with his inferior experience.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I do think Ahsoka wins this, me and you have had a conversation about Ahsoka vs Vader before. We both know Filoni said the Vader Ahsoka fought was conflicted.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: what I’m saying makes sense for the most part. Both parties were holding back is my point therefore making the feat unquantifiable for Luke

Ahsoka wins due to having more experience and being the better swordsman

It doesn't make sense...because you are ignoring and not Acknowledging the fact that Vader is more powerful than ROTJ Luke.

It doesn't matter how much you think Luke was holding back, because Vader is more powerful and regardless Vader would be holding back more power than Luke which is my point.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: sure, but then you have no idea exactly what percentage Luke was holding back to, thus keeping the feat unquantifiable

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: sure, but then you have no idea exactly what percentage Luke was holding back to, thus keeping the feat unquantifiable

It doesn't matter how much you think he was holding back, unless ROTJ Luke=Full power Vader. Which Luke doesn't so what Ever he was holding back is insignificant, because he isn't equal of Vader.

I commend you for your fortitude as simple as it is...You need to accept The facts ROTJ Luke as powerful as he was, just wasn't a peer of ROTJ Vader who is a peer of ROTJ Sidious.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: I don’t think they are equal at all....my entire point in the thread is that their fight is incalculable because both characters were conflicted

My main point is Ahsoka's fight is against bloodlusted Vader going all out, and Luke’s isn’t

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: I don’t think they are equal at all....my entire point in the thread is that their fight is incalculable because both characters were conflicted

My main point is Ahsoka's fight is against bloodlusted Vader going all out, and Luke’s isn’t

my point here is Just because you deem the fight as incalculable... you shouldn't be blissfully ignorant to the fact that Vader is way more powerful than ROTJ Luke. So, Logically he would need to be holding back much more power than Luke because common sense says so.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: lmaoooo my entire point was that Vader > Luke. Just because I didn’t fully explain my opinion you got mad all of a sudden. Vader is better than Luke, but they both held back, that’s all I said

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MyGod000

@emmafrostxmen said:

@mygod000: lmaoooo my entire point was that Vader > Luke. Just because I didn’t fully explain my opinion you got mad all of a sudden. Vader is better than Luke, but they both held back, that’s all I said

I could never be mad at you.

I don't get mad, i'm an emotionless bot. I am just saying what your arguing doesn't make sense because if Vader is More powerful like we both Agree then logically he was holding back more.

regardless weather you can calculate how much power they both were holding back the point is Vader wasn't fighting at full power...using argument from ignorance to ignore that detail doesn't make sense which Is what I've been telling you.

Edit: At best you can argue for ROTJ Luke is ROTS Yoda Tier fighter...and that is the absolute best you can bring him up to. While Luke is ROTS Yoda Tier Vader is ROTJ Sidious tier, In canon it already implied and stated that ROTS Sidious was more powerful in the force than ROTS Yoda...so 22+ more years for him to get stronger and develop more dark side powers the only conclusion we all can come to is this ROTJ Sidious is much more powerful. This is especially true when VAder who has the highest potential growth in power in star wars is right on his tail getting stronger and stronger.

Sidious from ROTS to ROTJ would need to be making decent gains in power for him to maintain supremacy over Vader(who for 22 years stayed in parity with Sidious and made big gains).

There is only like a 30% gap difference from a Dooku tier to Yoda tier, and we already know a weaker Vader while hold back can dog walk Dooku tier force users. The only the conclusion that can be drawn here is that Vader was holding back more power than Luke.