Ash (Evil Dead Series) vs Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have knowlege on eachother 
To the death or knockout 
Fight takes place in a graveyard

VS 

#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by ms__omega (5269 posts) - - Show Bio

Dean

#4 Posted by KainScion (2991 posts) - - Show Bio

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

#5 Posted by slacker the hacker (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

no one else

#6 Edited by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Dean. Ash wasn't born to a monster hunter as well as raised to do that very same thing. Dean's got the testicular fortitude to face down Lucifer and demand things from Angels. Also, Dean's a pretty good shot with his M1911 and generally has a shotgun or two on him. Plus, given that he has full knowledge on Ash, he should be able to take him down.

#7 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know, evil dead ist a very weird movie

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
#8 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Ash Chainsaw hand an boomsticks

#9 Edited by VanTesla (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight for both have come back from death, killed a crap load of monsters, both can take alot of pain in fights, resourceful, inventive, and are lucky as hell when they are backed into a corner.

Dean has faced bigger fish, but Ash has a lead for magically making weapons appear out of thin air.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (21036 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash has toon force durability, any amount of blunt force punishment is laughable to him. If this comes down to a fistfight he will undoubtedly win. With prep this is tricky, but since this is essentially gonna be a gunfight... hm. Both are crack shots... I honestly am not sure. I think Ash out of greater willingess to kill a normal person, will win. He showed very little care for human life in Evil Dead, once he started losing it he just shot people down with no pity or remorse. I'll go with Ash. Hail to the king, baby.

#11 Posted by the_stegman (40418 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash has toon force durability

this leads me to think Ash wins
#12 Posted by Larkin1388 (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

Ash FTW,

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
#13 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Ashe does have toon force. 

Sam and Dean actually get beat to pulp in a lot of their fights. It's true they show up next week without a scratch, but in the fight the damage they take has effect. 

Ash pretty much just rebounds like a rubber ball, crazy-laugh, " groovy", shotgun shotgun, roundhouse kick, shotgun.
#14 Posted by ButtonScience (2 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm watching Supernaturals season 2 Episode Hollywood Babylon...and they are making all of these Evil Dead references...there's even a "character" named Ashley, then towards the end of the movie there's a trailer for the "horror movie" Hell Hazers II....it's Evil Dead all over again, I love it! I have to be realistic though....like somebody pointed out Ash was just thrown into this hunter lifestyle. It's in Dean's blood to hunt and kill all things supernatural....so why would this fight even be going on? They would totally respect each other.