Ash (Evil Dead Series) vs Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Both have knowlege on eachother 
To the death or knockout 
Fight takes place in a graveyard

VS 

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ms__omega

Dean

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By KainScion

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one else

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By _Zombie_

I'm leaning towards Dean. Ash wasn't born to a monster hunter as well as raised to do that very same thing. Dean's got the testicular fortitude to face down Lucifer and demand things from Angels. Also, Dean's a pretty good shot with his M1911 and generally has a shotgun or two on him. Plus, given that he has full knowledge on Ash, he should be able to take him down.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demifiend

i dont know, evil dead ist a very weird movie

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

i think Ash Chainsaw hand an boomsticks

VanTesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By VanTesla

Tough fight for both have come back from death, killed a crap load of monsters, both can take alot of pain in fights, resourceful, inventive, and are lucky as hell when they are backed into a corner.

Dean has faced bigger fish, but Ash has a lead for magically making weapons appear out of thin air.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By Joygirl

Ash has toon force durability, any amount of blunt force punishment is laughable to him. If this comes down to a fistfight he will undoubtedly win. With prep this is tricky, but since this is essentially gonna be a gunfight... hm. Both are crack shots... I honestly am not sure. I think Ash out of greater willingess to kill a normal person, will win. He showed very little care for human life in Evil Dead, once he started losing it he just shot people down with no pity or remorse. I'll go with Ash. Hail to the king, baby.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ash has toon force durability

this leads me to think Ash wins
Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Larkin1388

@KainScion said:

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

Ash FTW,

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashe does have toon force. 

Sam and Dean actually get beat to pulp in a lot of their fights. It's true they show up next week without a scratch, but in the fight the damage they take has effect. 

Ash pretty much just rebounds like a rubber ball, crazy-laugh, " groovy", shotgun shotgun, roundhouse kick, shotgun.
ButtonScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ButtonScience

So I'm watching Supernaturals season 2 Episode Hollywood Babylon...and they are making all of these Evil Dead references...there's even a "character" named Ashley, then towards the end of the movie there's a trailer for the "horror movie" Hell Hazers II....it's Evil Dead all over again, I love it! I have to be realistic though....like somebody pointed out Ash was just thrown into this hunter lifestyle. It's in Dean's blood to hunt and kill all things supernatural....so why would this fight even be going on? They would totally respect each other.

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean is more skilled, but Ash has more strength, arguably, more speed, and his biggest advantage is his durability. He is able to get whacked around by an immortal, who was going all out against him and can easily snap people's necks, at an old age. And that's not even his best durability feat. His best is TANKING A BLACK HOLE. This is why Ash is stronger and more durable, he was durable enough to tank it, and somehow strong enough to pull his head out of it. Black holes are strong enough to even pull light, so it's ridiculous he could pull his head out. Ash absolutely curbstomps

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Not to mention Ash's incredible durability, which can somehow stand up to Black holes. And Ash is an incredible shot with his Boomstick at even an old age, when two cans were thrown up a few yards away from him, and he shot them both in mid air. The man is incredible

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ash held his own against xena in h2h and was literally born to be the savior of humanity he has this