Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cybrilious4

Marvel Asgaurd:

- Thor- with Odin force

- Loki

- Soldiers of Asgaurd and any known dieties

EDIT: Odin's been backed out, Now it's just Odin-Force Thor.

VS

Kryptonians: They get 1 week + 5 Days sundip (Starting From Normal Human Levels)

- Superman is involved and he gets the same Sun-dip time. (Starting from Normal Superman lvls)

- All Kryptonians

Rules:

- Asgaurdians get 1 week prep

- No morals for both sides

Who wins?

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cybrilious4
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is mismatch, Odin waves his hand and it's over lol.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch

in space? That's a lot of floating, confused Asgardians...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hyperlight

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shavo

Odin drains every kryptonian in this fight to the point where they all look like the crypt keeper

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Kryptonians have their technology and 1 week sundipping.

Remember: it takes 15 minutes for a Kryptonian to double in power.

96 (15 minutes) = 1 day

1 week = 7 Days

672 (15 minutes) = 1 week

15/2 = 672/ (89.5) round to 90.

So Kryptonians are 90x stronger from sundipping and they have their technology.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin drains every kryptonian in this fight to the point where they all look like the crypt keeper

LOL

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: false. there is an upper limit to this power; super man's body cannot hold infinite energy as seen in Tower of Babel.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: I thought that was not canon and there was major PIS in it. Batman taking out all the Justice League? Yeah right.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hyperlight

@cybrilious4: the kind of power a kryptonian has wont be much of a factor in this fight... considering odin could snap his fingers and make them human

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cybrilious4

@bronze_surfer: No worries

15/3 = 672 / ( 135 )

So now the Kryptonians are 135x stronger and have their technology.

Edit: The 2 is replaced by a 3 due to every 15 minutes, Superman triples in power.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Feats to suggest that, there Kryptonians not Humans. Unless your implying Odin drains them?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bigcimmerian

96 (15 minutes) = 1 day

1 week = 7 Days

It doesn't matter, Odin is skyfather capable of manipulating energy on universal scale mate.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krypton

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: im saying a base power set of strength and speed isnt enough to fight someone like odin

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
TheDarkDaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4 said:

96 (15 minutes) = 1 day

1 week = 7 Days

It doesn't matter, Odin is skyfather capable of manipulating energy on universal scale mate.

Yup, Supes had to sundip for 15000 years to be on Odin's level of power.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how many kryptonians are on krypton? 10 million? and are there speed feats for any asgardian reacting to 10 million characters coming at them at like 200 times faster than light? Supes even in new 52 has gone about 134 times faster than light and now the kryptonians are getting sun dipped and 90..NINENTY times stronger and faster? whats 90 times about 100? 9,000 times faster than light. ok nevermind the 200 times faster than light. i would need to see speed feats for any asgardian showing reaction feats that shows they can react to 10 million people coming at them at about 9000 times faster than light.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By oceanmaster21

kryptonians wins this hands down

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: false. there is an upper limit to this power; super man's body cannot hold infinite energy as seen in Tower of Babel.

That didn't stop him from sundipping for 15,000 years to become Superman Prime 1 Million

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thorverine

Great match up, although Odin with prep, uh oh......

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Its an army against an entire planet. Heck that is what i called to be outnumbered. An despite this i really believe that Asgard can win this.

Thor, Loki and the other gods of Asgard are more than enough to beat the kryptonian army. Odin can solo against all the Superman level kryptonians like Zod or Power Girl.

And if Krypton starts powering up with the sun, Odin can go and blow the sun, he is galaxy buster, a sun is no problem for him.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theorder14

can someone show me scans of Superman blitzing in light speed?

cus wasn't Superman's mind left behind whenever he flies at light speed pre reboot?

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SO This is a fight of Odin Vs Kypton. . .I don't see Asgard doing much if Kyptonians have become 135 times stronger. .

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LimpoyzLoan
Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't Rao be also counted as a Kryptonian? He created Krypton & other minor Kryptonian Gods from his essence , they worshiped him as a supreme god in their culture & Kryptonians were considered to be his descendants , he should be able to beat Odin

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadgod: He would tie Odin maybe, but there is Still Gaea.....

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ConvenientLie

i stand corrected. there are 6 BILLION kryptonians. and theyre sun dipping as shown above (with math) which would increase their powers by 135 times. Supes can already travel 134 times faster than light in new 52 so 18,090 times faster than light is what we get when we multiply. so the asguardian soldiers would have to show reaction feats to counter SIX BILLION kryptonians traveling at 18,090 times faster than light. they dont need to fight at that speed. just fly directly at them. now i also need to see durability feats showing that the asguardians can take a hit from something like that. lets say theres 100 asguardians theyd be outnumbered 600,000 to 1. i wanna see durability feats showing they can take 600,000 hits from a being 135 times stronger than superman going 18,090 times faster than the speed of light. SHOW ME

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AngryHulks

The only way Krypton could have a chance is any of them must marry to the 5D Imps, just like how Superman's descendants do in JLA 1 Million. I'm sure one week should be enough as with help to accelerate the growth of the children.

No Caption Provided

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AngryHulks

can someone show me scans of Superman blitzing in light speed?

cus wasn't Superman's mind left behind whenever he flies at light speed pre reboot?

Does it matters? Thor couldn't react to subsonic speed, let alone light speed. Even if Superman just went Mach 3, Thor is rendered helpless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If this were movie versions, I'd say Krypton.

If this were the comics, Odin solostomps.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Odin stomps

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ConvenientLie
@pyrogram said:

Odin stomps

i stand corrected. there are 6 BILLION kryptonians. and theyre sun dipping as shown above (with math) which would increase their powers by 135 times. Supes can already travel 134 times faster than light in new 52 so 18,090 times faster than light is what we get when we multiply. so the asguardian soldiers would have to show reaction feats to counter SIX BILLION kryptonians traveling at 18,090 times faster than light. they dont need to fight at that speed. just fly directly at them. now i also need to see durability feats showing that the asguardians can take a hit from something like that. lets say theres 100 asguardians theyd be outnumbered 600,000 to 1. i wanna see durability feats showing they can take 600,000 hits from a being 135 times stronger than superman going 18,090 times faster than the speed of light. SHOW ME

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@convenientlie: Odin waves his hand. They all vanish.

you ignored everything I said. therefore your comment is invalid. If you want to know why its invalid, read what i said.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: He won't need durability when he can will them out of existence.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ConvenientLie

lets make this easier to read.

• 6 billion kryptonians vs 100 asguardian soldiers
  • asgardians are outnumbered 600,000 to 1
  • these kryptonians are sun dipped to a level of 135 times than normal
  • as i showed the math above in another comment that makes them 18,090 faster than light
  • makes them 135 times stronger than superman

Now this is the main point of basically the entire thread: The asgardians are outnumbered 600,000 to 1 so we need to see feats showing them being able to react to 600,000 people coming at them at the speed of 18,090 times faster than light. AND we need to see durability feats showing them take hits from 600,000 people each 135 times stronger than superman.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@convenientlie: He won't need durability when he can will them out of existence.

youre still not reading my comments. either that or youre not comprehending what youre reading.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wardemon32

@convenientlie:

Actually no. Your math is wrong. They don't start out with powers, their like regular human biengs since their under a red sun.

A regular Human bench press 150-200. After sundipping for how ever long your saying

Strength

Base: 150-200

200(Bench Press)*135(By how much they get stronger)=27,000 tons

So they'd only be able to life 27,000 tons MAX.

Speed

Average human can run at about 10 miles per hour

10(How fast the can run per hour)*135(By how much they should get faster)=1,350 MPH

That's no where near what you said. They don't start off like Superman. What you are saying isn't "normal". Also what proof do you have to say it's 6 Billion? Not like with these power levels it would matter much..

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Actually no. Your math is wrong. They don't start out with powers, their like regular human biengs since their under a red sun.

A regular Human bench press 150-200. After sundipping for how ever long your saying

Strength

Base: 150-200

200(Bench Press)*135(By how much they get stronger)=27,000 tons

So they'd only be able to life 27,000 tons MAX.

Speed

Average human can run at about 10 miles per hour

10(How fast the can run per hour)*135(By how much they should get faster)=1,350 MPH

That's no where near what you said. They don't start off like Superman. What you are saying isn't "normal". Also what proof do you have to say it's 6 Billion? Not like with these power levels it would matter much..

LMAO why in the world would they start as humans? Thats ridiculous. Lets just ask the OP if he made a thread if he made a thread with asgard vs a bunch of humans. Even if thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. I'll just wait to hear from him instead of having this riiiidiculous conversation.

@cybrilious4 did you make a thread where you have a bunch of amped up humans vs asgard or did you, you know actually make this a thread where its asgard vs kryptonians with powers, which would actually make sense? please give us that tiny detail since some people didnt understand what you meant by asgardians vs kryptonians.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Why are you saying "LMAO" when you don't know much of them? I can tell being that you have to "read up on their power sets" or get stuff from otehr threas.

LMAO why in the world would they start as humans? Thats ridiculous. Lets just ask the OP if he made a thread if he made a thread with asgard vs a bunch of humans. Even if thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. I'll just wait to hear from him instead of having this riiiidiculous conversation.

Funny. If you actually read comics instead of getting stuff from other threads and calling what people stupid you'd know that Kryptons don't have any powers because their under a "Red Sun". So no that's not the stupidest thing you've ever heard. Don't see why you're upset because I proved you wrong.

Calm.

Down.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Why are you saying "LMAO" when you don't know much of them? I can tell being that you have to "read up on their power sets" or get stuff from otehr threas.

Funny. If you actually read comics instead of getting stuff from other threads and calling what people stupid you'd know that Kryptons don't have any powers because their under a "Red Sun". So no that's not the stupidest thing you've ever heard. Don't see why you're upset because I proved you wrong.

Calm.

Down.

lmao im really calm. im just laughing because its hilarious to think that YOU think this guy who made the thread wanted to see whou would win between asgardians vs amped up humans. thats toooo funny. Now to address your comments. Im "reading up on their powers" because theres multilplication involved. so duh, of course im going to see speed and strength feats and then multiply. id be stupid not to. Everyone knows their under a red sun on krypton. so again i say that thats not what the OP meant cause that be stupid, and a stomp in favor of asgard for beating up on powerless beings. So yea its the dumbest thing ive read so far today.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wardemon32

@convenientlie:

Yea but they don't start out with powers so you can't put them with powers. How is that "hilarious"(which I doubt you're even laughing) when its actually correct.

Now to address your comments. Im "reading up on their powers" because theres multilplication involved. so duh, of course im going to see speed and strength feats and then multiply. id be stupid not to.

But you do it to the point where you literally search ti up and base thigns off of comicvine or wikia. But, I'm not going to reply to something like this to ignore any otehr petty arguements like you usually do.

Everyone knows their under a red sun on krypton. so again i say that thats not what the OP meant cause that be stupid,

Oh the irony.

and a stomp in favor of asgard for beating up on powerless beings. So yea its the dumbest thing ive read so far today.

Being able to like 27,000 tons and run at 1,350 MPH makes you a "powerless being"? The way you were doing your calculations you were making Asgaurd look like the "powerless beings"

But please, PLEASE don't ever use the word "dumb" or "stupid" when talking to be because you're honestly in no place to call me any of that lol.

Edit: Like I asked for, any proof of this "6 billion kryptonians"?

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By catofellow

LOL, this is a good point. In space most of the Asgardians would be useless. So basically Odin and Thor vs. an entire planet full of sun dipped Kryptonians.

At best Thor could take on 10 or so Kryptonians, and at worst, he would not defeat Superman, depending on your point of view. So it is really Odin vs. all of Krypton in my opinion. Is there any feat of Odin destroying this many characters, at such a high power level, all at once?

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Yea but they don't start out with powers so you can't put them with powers. How is that "hilarious"(which I doubt you're even laughing) when its actually correct.

Now to address your comments. Im "reading up on their powers" because theres multilplication involved. so duh, of course im going to see speed and strength feats and then multiply. id be stupid not to.

But you do it to the point where you literally search ti up and base thigns off of comicvine or wikia. But, I'm not going to reply to something like this to ignore any otehr petty arguements like you usually do.

Everyone knows their under a red sun on krypton. so again i say that thats not what the OP meant cause that be stupid,

Oh the irony.

and a stomp in favor of asgard for beating up on powerless beings. So yea its the dumbest thing ive read so far today.

Being able to like 27,000 tons and run at 1,350 MPH makes you a "powerless being"? The way you were doing your calculations you were making Asgaurd look like the "powerless beings"

But please, PLEASE don't ever use the word "dumb" or "stupid" when talking to be because you're honestly in no place to call me any of that lol.

Edit: Like I asked for, any proof of this "6 billion kryptonians"?

1. I already asked the OP if he made this actual kryptonians or depowered kryptonians. you dont have to believe if im laughing or not.

2. im not basing their feats of a wikia or comicvine. I actually have the issues. If you want to continue this then prove it.

3. Ive never talked to you before. So dont call me ignorant or petty or ill flag you.

4. I dont see the irony. I sincerely doubt the OP made this a battle of gods versus depowerd kryptonians. and id be stupid to think that he did. so i asked him

5. i didnt call you anything.

6. i dont remember how i know there were 6 billion. id have to look it up...AGAIN.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:

LOL, this is a good point. In space most of the Asgardians would be useless. So basically Odin and Thor vs. an entire planet full of sun dipped Kryptonians.

At best Thor could take on 10 or so Kryptonians, and at worst, he would not defeat Superman, depending on your point of view. So it is really Odin vs. all of Krypton in my opinion. Is there any feat of Odin destroying this many characters, at such a high power level, all at once?

well apparently they dont have much power. @wardemon32 thinks these are kryptonians under a red sun and therefore start off as humans.