Arthur Pendragon (Full Chaos) vs Meliodas (Possessed)

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jonathancarlton

You know? I can't be the only one wondering this question after I finished watching the entire The Seven Deadly Sins anime yesterday. Who is the most powerful character of all time in The Seven Deadly Sins? Is it Arthur Pendragon after absorbing the full Chaos or is it Meliodas after being possessed by the Demon King? I decided to do this battle thread in Comic Vine in order to find that out for ourselves!

• Mindset: Blood lust + In character
  • Preparation Time: 1 year
  • Equipment: Everything
  • Restrictions: Outside interference
  • Energy Equalized: Yes

Human vs Demon

"My name is Arthur Pendragon, and I don't know who you are because you are not the same Meliodas that I know. Good, because knowing that I will no longer hesitate to cut you down!"
"Arthur Pendragon, the King of Camelot? Who would have thought that you would have been the chosen host body of Chaos? This is beautiful."
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say with chaos , any character coud be stronger than the rest of the verse if using it correctly.

I'd say Arthur takes this.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jonathancarlton
@mrviking said:

I'd say with chaos , any character coud be stronger than the rest of the verse if using it correctly.

Long time no see! I missed you so much! I didn't know that you were into The Seven Deadly Sins?

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

Long time no see! I missed you so much! I didn't know that you were into The Seven Deadly Sins?

Hello there

Always has been.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MCU-Defender333

Not actually Mel's strongest form, for the record- that would be his Destroyer form, which looks similar but is actually more powerful. He was stated there to be greater than the DK.

It's also backed up by other feats- consider that Ban alone was putting up a good fight against the Possessed Mel.

Anyway, Arthur should win.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jonathancarlton
@mcu-defender333 said:

Not actually Mel's strongest form, for the record- that would be his Destroyer form, which looks similar but is actually more powerful. He was stated there to be greater than the DK.

It's also backed up by other feats- consider that Ban alone was putting up a good fight against the Possessed Mel.

Anyway, Arthur should win.

That fight is missing out so many contexts, Ban wasn't able to beat this version of Meliodas on his own, he was getting his ass whooped without the Demon King even trying to kill Ban and had it not been for Meliodas defeating the Demon King inside of his consciousness with the others interfering during the fight, Ban would have died. So no, this version of Meliodas is Meliodas at his strongest since it's his True Magic Form while being possessed by the Demon King with the ten Commandments absorbed.

djshad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By djshad

@mcu-defender333: My friend, you got to be brain dead if you think True Magic Form Meliodas is stronger than True Magic Form Meliodas plus ten Commandments and the Demon King in the mix. Ban is not even a good example when he didn't even face off against the Demon King on his own and almost died in that fight without Demon King putting any effort by using anyone of his main trump cards.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jonathancarlton

B

U

M

P

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos > demon king

Though the sequel could actually answer this

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Tsotso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tsotso

Didn't the DK say that his first form while possessing Zeldris was "not bad" compared to when he was possessing Meliodas meaning that they were somewhat comparable?

Then he went through a transformation which allowed him to overpower base Post-Purgatory Meliodas who was overpowering him in his first form.

Then he went through another transformation which made him even stronger and the DK said he was just as strong as in his prime which is something he never said when possessing Meliodas.

Even though Meliodas possesses his true magic I don't think the Demon King could use it when possessing him. It was a part of his character design but that's not enough evidence to imply he could use it as if he could he would've easily erased Ban from existence. But he didn't.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsotso said:

Didn't the DK say that his first form while possessing Zeldris was "not bad" compared to when he was possessing Meliodas meaning that they were somewhat comparable?

Then he went through a transformation which allowed him to overpower base Post-Purgatory Meliodas who was overpowering him in his first form.

Then he went through another transformation which made him even stronger and the DK said he was just as strong as in his prime which is something he never said when possessing Meliodas.

Even though Meliodas possesses his true magic I don't think the Demon King could use it when possessing him. It was a part of his character design but that's not enough evidence to imply he could use it as if he could he would've easily erased Ban from existence. But he didn't.

You just described what's a terrible writing.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: actually he just described why you're wrong. The DK explicitly stated that he was equal to 'his prime' in the final battle. If he had been able to possess Mel's power for long or had access to a massive magic source, he would have continued to transform, so no, that is absolutely not him at his strongest in the pic above.

And you're correct, Ban would have died without help, but the fact is he was holding the DK off for a while on his own; Mel didn't start fighting back against the DK internally for a while, and Ban still ultimately dealt enough damage to help banish the DK.

Meanwhile, the same Ban was struggling against the Prime DK even fighting alongside King and Escanor with his sacred treasure. Mel in his Destroyer form was then stated to have power greater than the DK.

Also: not sure why you're debating in your own thread.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@djshad: go back and re-read the last arc, see my comment above, and have a good think. Maybe then you'll realise how wrong you are.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jonathancarlton
@mcu-defender333 said:

@jonathancarlton: actually he just described why you're wrong. The DK explicitly stated that he was equal to 'his prime' in the final battle. If he had been able to possess Mel's power for long or had access to a massive magic source, he would have continued to transform, so no, that is absolutely not him at his strongest in the pic above.

Actually the Demon King is at his strongest would be him in his true body without possessing any vessel bodies unless you are telling me that Ludociel is at his strongest possessing Margaret's body?

And you're correct, Ban would have died without help, but the fact is he was holding the DK off for a while on his own; Mel didn't start fighting back against the DK internally for a while, and Ban still ultimately dealt enough damage to help banish the DK.

The same Demon King who didn't even use anyone of the ten Commandments powers, anyone of Meliodas's powers, and anyone of his powers, etc. He was simply having fun while throwing punches with punches with Ban.

Meanwhile, the same Ban was struggling against the Prime DK even fighting alongside King and Escanor with his sacred treasure. Mel in his Destroyer form was then stated to have power greater than the DK.

This paragraph is confusing as hell, you mentioned that True Magic Form Meliodas is stronger than True Body Demon King, yet he lost his True Magic Form after overusing it just to destroy the ten Commandments which is only a portion of the Demon King's power? If you believe Meliodas by himself is stronger than the Demon King, then how are you even arguing a possessed Meliodas would be weaker than the Demon King let alone a possessed Zeldris? Possessed Meliodas is literally True Magic Form Meliodas combined with ten Commandments and Demon King! If Zeldris became stronger after being possessed, Meliodas should be no exception.

Also: not sure why you're debating in your own thread.

I am not debating, debating would be me having a winner in mind.

Avatar image for crimsonslayer85
CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsotso: He was referring to Zeldris in general, not that specific form. His first form was so weakened that he wasn't able to use the Ruler yet. DK Mel could not only use the Ruler, but he was also superior to Ban, who could hold his own just as well as Post Purgatory DM Mel did against Full power DK Zeldris, meanwhile DK Zeldris even in his second form was no match for DM Mel. So only after reaching his full power did DK Zeldris surpass DK Mel.

djshad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djshad: go back and re-read the last arc, see my comment above, and have a good think. Maybe then you'll realise how wrong you are.

deep sign Oh body, here we go again. Zeldris became stronger when he got possessed, Margaret became stronger when she got possessed, Dreyfus got stronger when he got possessed, and there are other examples like that so Meliodas should not be any different when he gets possessed. You trying to use muh feats to suggest Meliodas got weaker after getting possessed by being whooped by Ban, what the guy said, Meliodas by himself took everything he had just to destroy the ten Commandments which is only a portion of the Demon King's power that by itself is even a more piss poor feat lol.

Tellyg47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tellyg47

Arthur.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tellyg47 said:

Arthur.

What's your reason not that I disagree with you?

Tellyg47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tellyg47 said:

Arthur.

What's your reason not that I disagree with you?

Meli loses to haxs and I´m pretty sure Arthur outclasses him in raw power.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P