Arthur Dayne wants to kill you

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Uh oh, youve done it now. Dayne caught you taking a wizz on Dawn and now hes out to get you. He grabs the moist sword and wishes you good fortune in the wars to come. Fortunately, you came prepared with an armed guard. Which one of the below teams gives you the best choice of surviving? Do you survive and how would it play out?

Books and TV

Takes place in the dragon pits.

Round 1: Dayne vs. your team

Round 2: Dayne and Selmy vs. pick two teams.

Team 1: Two handed Jaime f&$king Lannister and Loras

Team 2: Sandor and Garlan

Team 3: Viper and Drogo

Team 4: Prime Bobby B and Duncan

Team 5: Smiling Knight and Mountain

Team 6: Syrio and Strong Belwas,

Team 7: Daario, Jorah, and Areo

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol...guards. He get's hit with an instant double and then gets his arms broken.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Team 1 for round 1. Team 1 and 3 for round 2. Anyone who can stomp the mountain hilariously easily should be able to keep up. Selmy said Jaime was one of the best swordsmen he has ever seen. So that includes himself and Dayne. Is he superior? No. But two great swordsmen should be able to take the best swordsmen. Team 4 should be able to do it as well. Rob was better than Ned.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: I feel like Team 1 can do this. Loras is a huge weak link but Jaime is at least in Dayne's tier and can likely pull a win with Loras acting as a distraction.

Round 2: Team 1 and Team 5. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, you're not beating a beast like the Mountain quickly. Not with a sword against armor like he's wearing. That leaves Jaime, Loras, and the Smiling Knight to gang up on Arthur and likely take him out before Selmy can kill the Mountain. Once Arthur is down it is 4v1 and Selmy can't win that.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizzy-ump

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: I feel like Team 1 can do this. Loras is a huge weak link but Jaime is at least in Dayne's tier and can likely pull a win with Loras acting as a distraction.

Round 2: Team 1 and Team 5. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, you're not beating a beast like the Mountain quickly. Not with a sword against armor like he's wearing. That leaves Jaime, Loras, and the Smiling Knight to gang up on Arthur and likely take him out before Selmy can kill the Mountain. Once Arthur is down it is 4v1 and Selmy can't win that.

Good choices. I like the team 5 pick in particular.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@ginman333: Round 1: Easily team 1. Jaime should be able to match Dayne, with his only advantage being Dawn. Loras can pull a Reed though.

Round 2: There isn't a group of 10 men that could take this duo. My best chance? Team 1 + 5, or 3 + 5

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Round 1: Easily team 1. Jaime should be able to match Dayne, with his only advantage being Dawn. Lorias can pull a Reed though.

Round 2: There isn't a group of 10 men that could take this duo. My best chance? Team 1 + 5, or 3 + 5

Interesting comments. Seems like so far Loras isnt getting low-balled. I thought that would happen.

I agree that team 5 is a must. Given that SK held Dayne to a stalemate for a while and the mountain, with his battle armor, is a tank. I wonder what Dawn would do to his plate armor...???

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@ginman333: Loras isn't bad, but he definitely isn't in the top 2 tiers. Hes below Brienne of Tarth, who is below the big 3. His best bet against Dayne is getting him off guard, which would probably result Jaime killing Loras afterwards lol. SK only held off Dayne because of his obnoxious size and power, which will be the same as the Mountain. One cleave from them could cut a man in half. As for Dawn? It would probably cut through the Mountain's armor like butter with a piercing attack. If the Mountain takes on Selmy for a while the other 3 should be able to overwhelm Dayne, and once Dayne+Dawn is down, Selmy can't solo. But it'd come down to the nuts.