Does Oliver Queen(CW) have highest durability for a non-superhuman, in all of live-action?

• 52 results
batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batmanprep
Survive a near 3 stories fall after getting explosion in the face, with no broken bone, no torn muscle and have only a minor injury
Survive a near 3 stories fall after getting explosion in the face, with no broken bone, no torn muscle and have only a minor injury

after coming back to life from near death by blood loss, injury & Methane by having adrenaline injection, jump over few meters with a full grown woman on the back and carry her with 1 arm over the shoulder.

Survives after getting stabbed and has a long fall without becoming a paste nor getting any lasting damage to his body

Takes a boot to the face by Metallo and his face lives to tell the tale

No Caption Provided

Takes a punch from Earth-X Supergirl without getting a hole in his chest

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

None of these people have Arrow's endurance feats......

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MCU Punisher might actually have the best shot out of everyone here, surprisingly enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

MCU Punisher might actually have the best shot out of everyone here, surprisingly enough.

You are right i forgot about the prison scene and the torture scene. I'll change the OP this is not in particular order, just trying to see which live-action characters make it out

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Batman.

Bruce would probably make it.

Steve and Bucky would do it easily.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap could do it easy. The jumping from 3 stories is nothing for him. Gases, Poisons etc don't work on him.

I think you should look at the final action sequence of the WS movie. How Cap and Falcon took down the whole goddamn agency called Shield, 3 helicarriers with unprecedented firepower and beat down a superhuman assassin sent to destroy them. Beat, shot stabbed, tasered and punched repeatedly on the face point blank by a superhuman arm and yet survived.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give Cap, Punisher and John Wick a chance. John Wick's durability is underrated.

The only problem is shooting the arrow. While this was an awful episode Oliver was a beast during it.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can definitely do it. Poisons don't work on him, and he can take the three story drop easily. He's also quite precise with his shield. Bucky might be able to do it as well, but I'm not sure if he's accurate enough.

Punisher also has a shot due to nigh-superhuman pain tolerance and excellent accuracy.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt anyone can do everything.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Maybe WS can do it

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Cap can take the fall. The fall wasn't the problem for Oliver either. It was landing on a screw and being impaled. This happened at almost the beginning of the episode and he had to go through all these events with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"because arrow can do it, then so can cap", lol.

people smh.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@thehunter: Also feats would indicate that Cap can replicate all of these feats and more.

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"because arrow can do it, then so can cap", lol.

people smh.

Literally nobody in the thread has said that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maahes: you're missing the point. it doesn't need to be directly said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: nope. he ain't as accurate as ollie and that's his downfall here, especially while he'd also be under the effect of methane.

this is undeniable.

it's alright to accept cap would flop that part of the scenario at least. its no shame given the skill it took for ollie to get past all this shit

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all of his pain threshold, Punisher was never impaled through his guts. He was shot and impaled plenty through his shoulder and arms, but never in the gut. I don't really think he's proven he has the endurance to take that level of blood loss and keep chugging.

Actually, nobody here has.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and WS can do this. Daisy would as well. Ward could probably pull it off to.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all of his pain threshold, Punisher was never impaled through his guts. He was shot and impaled plenty through his shoulder and arms, but never in the gut. I don't really think he's proven he has the endurance to take that level of blood loss and keep chugging.

You'll survive longer with a gut wound, and lose more blood from the shoulder area. True story. You can look it up. Gut wounds are the most painful, but they also take the longest to die from.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

You'll survive longer with a gut wound, and lose more blood from the shoulder area. True story. You can look it up. Gut wounds are the most painful, but they also take the longest to die from.

Are you serious? If you're serious than that is shocking.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Paytience

@nickzambuto said:
@paytience said:
@nickzambuto said:

I am completely serious. There are small blood vessels around the shoulder area and especially under the arm, and that is amplified on the left side. If you look down, or you're the work out type, you can actually see a vein running through the shoulder area. You get shot or stabbed around there, and you're bleeding out quick. If you get gutted, you'll survive long enough to try and stuff your intestines back in and wait for help...assuming the shock doesn't kill you.

This pertains to the whole abdominal area.

If you're gonna stab there, avoid the guts; aim for the liver and the abdominal aorta, which is located towards the back. Riddicks "sweet" spot, from Pitch Black.

Also, DD got gut hooked by Nobu and won the fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@paytience said:
@nickzambuto said:
@paytience said:
@nickzambuto said:

I am completely serious. There are small blood vessels around the shoulder area and especially under the arm, and that is amplified on the left side. If you look down, or you're the work out type, you can actually see a vein running through the shoulder area. You get shot or stabbed around there, and you're bleeding out quick. If you get gutted, you'll survive long enough to try and stuff your intestines back in and wait for help...assuming the shock doesn't kill you.

If you're gonna stab there, avoid the guts; aim for the liver and the abdominal aorta, which is located towards the back. Riddicks "sweet" spot, from Pitch Black.

Mmm yes, I see. Thank you for the advice on killing techniques. I'll be sure to keep this in mind for... recreational use.....

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience said:
@nickzambuto said:
@paytience said:
@nickzambuto said:

Mmm yes, I see. Thank you for the advice on killing techniques. I'll be sure to keep this in mind for... recreational use.....

Hunt a lotta pigs?

;)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: You know it.

My middle name is Dexter by the way.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Doubt anyone can do everything.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: You know it.

My middle name is Dexter by the way.

Interesting? As in, you have a lab in your basement? Or as in, you really are an avid "pig" hunter? If it's the former, you got sisters? If it's the latter...uhh, -------

-------Never mind. None of my business.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DSTREET45

You naysayers are really underestimating these characters if you seriously think that absolutely nobody on this list could make it.

Daredevil:

Fought through several severe injuries including being stabbed multiple times and falling down from a few stories. Hell Nobu's hook got in deeper than the screw so Matt could clear that part.

He's also accurate enough to ricochet his batons off multiple surfaces and even hit the pipes of the emergency sprinklers with an automatic gun using one hand so he could hit the exact spot at the right angle.

Even with a lot of blood loss he was capable of throwing guys several feet out of the room and into a hallway during the Hallway fight so with an adrenaline boost I could see him jumping to John and carrying Felicity with one arm through willpower. The methane consumption is the main problem but he fought through a poisoned arrow in the chest and defeated his attacker so I think he could pull through. The same poison killed one of Gao's men quickly. Has a lot of trouble but he could clear.

Cap:

A 3 story fall won't phase him and he got shot in the gut, among other places, and still had enough energy to deadlift the support beam that fell on Bucky and then some so the screw to the side shouldn't mess with him.

Due to his regenerative healing and increased metabolism (four times faster than the average human) he won't be as affected by the methane if at all. Hell he was breathing through the gas in Civil War fine enough and the gas was so powerful that a mercenary immediately choked after Cap pulled off his gas mask.

The main problem is the accuracy. I think Cap could do it given his shield toss feats like being able to nail the engines of a quinjet while riding on a motorcycle or his various ricochet throws but the shield is too big, unless the OP thinks that the size of the gear doesn't matter as long as it hits the right place at the right angle. And he could easily make the jump and pull Felicity with one arm even with a lot of blood loss. Probably doesn't even need the adrenaline injection.

Bucky:

Bucky could clear for similar reasons as Cap. Fell down several stories in the Iron Man fight. Has enough pain tolerance to get through the screw in his side. Accurate enough to shoot his target through Natasha's midsection so he could shoot the right spot at the 45 degree angle. Strong enough to carry Felicity.

Sunny:

I mean seriously, did anyone watch Into the Badlands? In the season finale Sunny was shot with a two arrows, got caught in the middle of a small explosion, was buried underneath rubble from that explosion and was still able to fight like none of that happened. He also got stabbed in the gut by Quinn's sai and was still able to finish the fight. So the fall should be something he could clear. The methane should affect him but I'm not sure if it'd would throw off his aim. If he knows where the right spot is he could hit it with a throwing knife. He should be able to jump to John and carry Felicity.

I probably could make a case for a few others (and might down the road) but about a third of people here has the feats to say that they could get through this.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Sunny, but no one else is doing everything.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump in honor of Defenders

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DSTREET45

Bump.

So far I think Matt, Steve, Bucky, and maybe Sunny could pull it off.

@dstreet45 said:

Daredevil:

Fought through several severe injuries including being stabbed multiple times and falling down from a few stories. Hell Nobu's hook got in deeper than the screw so Matt could clear that part.

He's also accurate enough to ricochet his batons off multiple surfaces and even hit the pipes of the emergency sprinklers with an automatic gun using one hand so he could hit the exact spot at the right angle.

Even with a lot of blood loss he was capable of throwing guys several feet out of the room and into a hallway during the Hallway fight so with an adrenaline boost I could see him jumping to John and carrying Felicity with one arm through willpower. The methane consumption is the main problem but he fought through a poisoned arrow in the chest and defeated his attacker so I think he could pull through. The same poison killed one of Gao's men quickly. Has a lot of trouble but he could clear.

Cap:

A 3 story fall won't phase him and he got shot in the gut, among other places, and still had enough energy to deadlift the support beam that fell on Bucky and then some so the screw to the side shouldn't mess with him.

Due to his regenerative healing and increased metabolism (four times faster than the average human) he won't be as affected by the methane if at all. Hell he was breathing through the gas in Civil War fine enough and the gas was so powerful that a mercenary immediately choked after Cap pulled off his gas mask.

The main problem is the accuracy. I think Cap could do it given his shield toss feats like being able to nail the engines of a quinjet while riding on a motorcycle or his various ricochet throws but the shield is too big, unless the OP thinks that the size of the gear doesn't matter as long as it hits the right place at the right angle. And he could easily make the jump and pull Felicity with one arm even with a lot of blood loss. Probably doesn't even need the adrenaline injection.

Bucky:

Bucky could clear for similar reasons as Cap. Fell down several stories in the Iron Man fight. Has enough pain tolerance to get through the screw in his side. Accurate enough to shoot his target through Natasha's midsection so he could shoot the right spot at the 45 degree angle. Strong enough to carry Felicity.

Sunny:

I mean seriously, did anyone watch Into the Badlands? In the season finale Sunny was shot with a two arrows, got caught in the middle of a small explosion, was buried underneath rubble from that explosion and was still able to fight like none of that happened. He also got stabbed in the gut by Quinn's sai and was still able to finish the fight. So the fall should be something he could clear. The methane should affect him but I'm not sure if it'd would throw off his aim. If he knows where the right spot is he could hit it with a throwing knife. He should be able to jump to John and carry Felicity.

And I think I could make a case for Danny as well.

-Fought off a small army of Hand students despite getting stabbed in his side and was still fine after being launched across the room by Madame Gao so he might be fine after the fall.

-Defeated BOTNS despite being poisoned. In fact he continued on to beat Scythe immediately afterwards, got chi pushed by Madame Gao and still had enough energy to save Harold from some of Gao's enforcers. He also fodderized several mental patients and escaped the mental hospital despite being on a heavy dose of medication (they had to give Danny a much higher dose than they did to the other patients). So I think he could withstand the methane.

-Danny manually got out of a dogpile so I think he could jump to John and has enough strength to carry Felicity to his shoulders with an adrenaline shot despite being weakened.

The accuracy of the punch is the only problem I think he probably can't beat.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher, Daisy, Daredevil, Cap, and Bucky can do it. Don't know enough about Sunny or John Wick to make a judgement.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap, Bucky, Daisy, and possibly Ward/Matt could do it.

Elektra could but only as Black Sky

Sunny probably could from what I've heard

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RBT

Literally, not a single one of them can do all of it.

Edit- Don't know about Sunny and Wick.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probable:

• Steve
  • Bucky
  • Matt
  • Punisher
  • Wick

I'm not sure Elektra could, even as Blacksky she didn't have impressive accuracy feats.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

So far I think Matt, Steve, Bucky, and maybe Sunny could pull it off.

@dstreet45 said:

Daredevil:

Cap:

Bucky:

Sunny:

And I think I could make a case for Danny as well.

-Fought off a small army of Hand students despite getting stabbed in his side and was still fine after being launched across the room by Madame Gao so he might be fine after the fall.

-Defeated BOTNS despite being poisoned. In fact he continued on to beat Scythe immediately afterwards, got ragdolled by Madame Gao and still had enough energy to save Harold from some of Gao's enforcers. He also fodderized several mental patients and escaped the mental hospital despite being put on a heavy dose of medication (they had to give Danny a much higher dose than they did to the other patients). So I think he could withstand the methane.

-Danny manually got out of a dogpile so I think he could jump to John and has enough strength to carry Felicity to his shoulders with an adrenaline shot despite being weakened.

The accuracy of the punch is the only problem I think he probably can't beat.

I think Black Sky Elektra stands a chance of pulling this off due to her enhanced stats. Could probably make a case for Punisher and Ward.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

up

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 krisbishop  Moderator

Why were people bringing Cap and WS in when it says non-superhumans in the thread title? They're enhanced humans.

OT: He should, amongst those that I know of.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shang got better durability feats.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

@joker567892: Shang's durability feats are probably chalked up to his dragon scale suit tho.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisbishop: only thing that's dragon scale is his shirt and staff meaning his head, legs and parts of his arms are exposed.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john wick maybe or grant ward could be up there

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Dominic Toretto and other F&F high tiers seem better.