Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Hajduk
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Every body gets their standard gear. Fight on the docks at night.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Hajduk

Uh oh wrong board...

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone please move this to battles ?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Just do a full edit.

OT: Prison trio wins.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk said:

Just do a full edit.

OT: Prison trio wins.

How does the prison trio win ?

Kodiak is a better brick than Stardust.

Red Dart is the only person here with projectiles and she’s good enough to tag Brick.

Silencer makes the room silent and this is extremely disorienting giving her the edge she needs against Bronze Tiger.

All of the Longbow Hunters have better gear overall than the Prisoners.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the starting distance? Red Viper using a dart gun could be a problem since two out of three people here are tanks. I just can't remember the effects of her darts very well. In CQC she isn't to impressive seeing as Watson went H2H with her and she would get destroyed.

On the other hand Kodiak is the MVP in a CQC fight.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk:

Kodiak is a better brick than Stardust.

I don't know about that. There is one character they've both fought. One of them handled that character significantly easier than the other.

Red Dart is the only person here with projectiles and she’s good enough to tag Brick.

Brick could take bullets, he can take those darts as well. He has gotten shot with arrows before and managed to fight on, darts shouldn't be a problem.

Silencer makes the room silent and this is extremely disorienting giving her the edge she needs against Bronze Tiger.

Wasn't enough to disorient Dinah. Won't be enough to disorient someone who could run circles around s2 Oliver.

All of the Longbow Hunters have better gear overall than the Prisoners.

That is true. Stardust in enhanced and can't feel pain, he is a good match for Kodiak. Red Dart has a slight chance against Brick, won't back her for a majority though. Brick has way better h2h feats. No one is getting close to Turner.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e2420928d9d
deactivated-61e2420928d9d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turner can beat Kodiak. Silencer has good gear but I don’t think she’s good enough to tip the scales in her team’s favour.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prison Trio wins. IF memory serves, an FBI agent and Renee were a match for two of them... An FBI Agent and Renee should rank pretty damn low on the Arrowverse's hierarchal list of fighters. Meanwhile, Bronze Tiger and Brick can give Oliver a tough fight on their own as is. Derek Samson too is competent, though personally I view Season 7+ Oliver as an out-of-prime Oliver.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

I don't know about that. There is one character they've both fought. One of them handled that character significantly easier than the other.

You mean Diggle? They both wrecked him but I would say Kodiak had the better showing.

Brick could take bullets, he can take those darts as well. He has gotten shot with arrows before and managed to fight on, darts shouldn't be a problem.

I'm pretty skeptical of the bullet thing after Gugganheim's statement. If Brick isn't super human him being bullet proof makes no sense. I have to assume Diggle missed.

Wasn't enough to disorient Dinah. Won't be enough to disorient someone who could run circles around s2 Oliver.

I agree. I think Silencer is a weak link here.

That is true. Stardust in enhanced and can't feel pain, he is a good match for Kodiak. Red Dart has a slight chance against Brick, won't back her for a majority though. Brick has way better h2h feats. No one is getting close to Turner.

I think Kodiak would beat any of them except maybe bronze tiger. He was actually pretty ridiculous. Red Dart could beat anyone except maybe Bronze Tiger. He might not be fast enough to deflect her darts if we assume her dart gun is equivalent to an actual dart gun. He would have to dodge. I agree she loses in H2H.

I would say starting distance is important here.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Longbow Hunters should stomps if even the League was afraid of them. But based on feats they still win with difficulties.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

You mean Diggle? They both wrecked him but I would say Kodiak had the better showing.

No, I meant Rene. Stardust had him beat in 2 seconds and Rene put up a tough fight against Kodiak.

I'm pretty skeptical of the bullet thing after Gugganheim's statement. If Brick isn't super human him being bullet proof makes no sense. I have to assume Diggle missed.

Marc just said he was real tough, tough enough to tank a bullet. You can clearly see Diggle hitting him. Remember the statement from Roy? "I guess arrows work better on this guy than bullets". And he could fight through being tagged by arrows as well, both through the back and the arm.

Red Dart could beat anyone except maybe Bronze Tiger.

I don't see how. She struggled with that annoying FBI woman in close quarters. Stardust would completely overwhelm her, her darts wouldn't do anything to Brick and he would beat her up close. Turner is out of her league.

He might not be fast enough to deflect her darts if we assume her dart gun is equivalent to an actual dart gun. He would have to dodge

He had no problems dodging arrows, so that won't be a problem. She was a shaky shot though, she missed a lot of shots up close in the fight against Rene and the FBI woman.

I would say starting distance is important here.

I don't think it matters too much. Stardust and Brick could both take the damage from the ranged weapon and Turner is fast enough to dodge it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

No, I meant Rene. Stardust had him beat in 2 seconds and Rene put up a tough fight against Kodiak.

An argument could be made Rene grew between season 6 and 5 of arrow. Also I have to say all Stardust did was grab Rene by the throat. If he tried that with Kodiak, Kodiak would take his arm off with his shield or just over power him.

Marc just said he was real tough, tough enough to tank a bullet. You can clearly see Diggle hitting him. Remember the statement from Roy? "I guess arrows work better on this guy than bullets".

I think your misremembering the statement. He was asked if Brick was a meta human and Marc just said "No. He's just real tough". He never said anything about Brick being tough enough to take a bullet. Just that he wasn't a meta human.

https://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/post/109717059599/is-brick-a-meta-human-not-necessarily-from-the

Roy's statement is weird. I'll be honest I thought Brick was bullet proof when I first saw the feat but Marc's statement leads me to believe otherwise. I remember debating people on whether or not the bullet hit Brick and whether or not he was a super human.

And he could fight through being tagged by arrows as well, both through the back and the arm.

IIRC aren't Red's dart's poisonous?

I don't see how. She struggled with that annoying FBI woman in close quarters. Stardust would completely overwhelm her, her darts wouldn't do anything to Brick and he would beat her up close. Turner is out of her league.

Stardust doesn't feel pain but he can still die. She can also just shoot him with her gas dart. He still needs to breathe and his ability to not feel pain doesn't protect him from poisons.

He had no problems dodging arrows, so that won't be a problem. She was a shaky shot though, she missed a lot of shots up close in the fight against Rene and the FBI woman.

This is true.

I don't think it matters too much. Stardust and Brick could both take the damage from the ranged weapon and Turner is fast enough to dodge it.

I mean they have good pain tolerance but a head shot would stop them. So would gas or poison darts in general.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Slade-Prime

Longbow Hunters beat them up.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

An argument could be made Rene grew between season 6 and 5 of arrow

Oh absolutely. I still think it's a good feat from Stardust to dispatch of him that easily. Kodiak performed worse, though against an improved Rene.

Roy's statement is weird. I'll be honest I thought Brick was bullet proof when I first saw the feat but Marc's statement leads me to believe otherwise. I remember debating people on whether or not the bullet hit Brick and whether or not he was a super human.

Let's completely ignore Marc's statement if that causes confusion. Brick also takes a bullet here, no problem.

IIRC aren't Red's dart's poisonous?

I don't think that was ever stated.

Stardust doesn't feel pain but he can still die. She can also just shoot him with her gas dart. He still needs to breathe and his ability to not feel pain doesn't protect him from poisons.

This is where the statement of Stardust's powers contradict what he is shown to be able to tank. Logically I would agree with you. If you remember the rooftop fight scene in season 5, he is absolutely sprayed with bullets, and he has no problem walking through them. He is pierced with an arrow through his chest, doesn't bother him at all. He drops a dangerous acid on himself, no damage done. His powers clearly extends to more than not feeling pain.

I mean they have good pain tolerance but a head shot would stop them. So would gas or poison darts in general.

I don't think a headshot would stop either. I just re-watched the scene with Diggle, he clearly hits Brick as he has a small wound at the side of his head from the bullet. "Smart man, nobody thinks about going for a headshot"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

Oh absolutely. I still think it's a good feat from Stardust to dispatch of him that easily. Kodiak performed worse, though against an improved Rene.

Well as I said if Stardust tries to do what he did to Rene to Kodiak it wont work. Kodiak has better strength feats and a shield with blades on it. It seems more likely Stardust gets impaled.

Let's completely ignore Marc's statement if that causes confusion. Brick also takes a bullet here, no problem.

I can't do that. Brick got shot in the shoulder. Its a good pain tolerance feat but that's really it.

I don't think that was ever stated.

You might be right. I think I assumed they were poison based on how they killed people.

This is where the statement of Stardust's powers contradict what he is shown to be able to tank. Logically I would agree with you. If you remember the rooftop fight scene in season 5, he is absolutely sprayed with bullets, and he has no problem walking through them.

I suppose none of the shots were lethal. The cop also shot him in his first appearance. That scene with Rene is kind of weird though.

He is pierced with an arrow through his chest, doesn't bother him at all.

Well he was pierced so its not really a durability showing. He wasn't bothered because he doesn't feel pain. The arrow hit him in the shoulder so it wasn't a kill shot.

He drops a dangerous acid on himself, no damage done.

I need to rewatch the scene but I thought his hand was burned. He just didn't care.

His powers clearly extends to more than not feeling pain.

I think he has comic book hero/villain durability. Like how Oliver can get kicked around by Cyrus Gold when he should realistically die. I don't think he has a healing factor or a form of invulnerability. He just doesn't feel pain and because this is a TV show, even though he should realistically be dying from bullets, he tanks them and keeps fighting.

I don't think a headshot would stop either. I just re-watched the scene with Diggle, he clearly hits Brick as he has a small wound at the side of his head from the bullet. "Smart man, nobody thinks about going for a headshot"

The cut on Brick's head makes it look like a graze. I thought it was a direct shot with Diggle's dialogue but than Gugganheim made the statement and since than I haven't felt like Brick did anything super human. Not do be this guy but Stanley did kill him with a knife. And Stanley isn't even peak human. I know there is a difference between knives and bullets but we know the composition of skin so I kind of have my doubts Stanley would have killed Brick if he were bullet proof.

Regardless she should still use a gas dart on either. I don't think Brick or Sampson are smart fighters. So I don't think they have a way of countering her long range attacks if Red Dart has sufficient distance.