Armstrong Academy Scenario (3.0) - School is in Session

• 165 results
Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thetruebarryallen: As Catalyst handed Larry the map, Larry had a tinge of fear, lasting only a picosecond but then passed unnoticed. "A map, eh? This should be easy." There's several different areas in this map, and he chose a random one. "Mossy fields it is" he thought. But going alone is dangerous. He walks over to Clint, and shakes his hand. "Hey buddy, what's up? You wanna partner up with me?"

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@thetruebarryallen:

No Caption Provided

Alexandros

Alexandros was glad he made it out of the last test unscathed after seeing the kind of damage the others had taken. He wondered what trials the other paths had but it was something he had to ask about after the test was done. The next trial was interesting. The boat was out of the question, best to let the others fight over it. Which left the rope and the stone path. He decided he had the agility needed to get through the stone path.

OOC: Ninjak Agility feats.

1. Moving across trees whilst blind.
  2. Travelling across a forest from tree to tree whilst avoiding lasers from advanced drones.
  3. Easily maneuvering down an a sentient space craft which he hadn't been in before.

Able to jump over then step on a thrown hammer to attack an alien.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thetruebarryallen

JOSEPH:

You study for a bit, reading over texts regarding a variety of subjects such as engineering and bio-engineering. During this you see a lot of mention for two corporations, Caduceus Pharmaceuticals and Xaon Research Corporation, they seem to be the most involved in the field and both have a lot of influence on the planet.

On the news you actually hear a developing story about a villain attack happening live in Endo City, nearby. Nothing is known about his intent or if anyone is hurt, but there are reports of several vehicles being damaged during the attack.

Eventually you get up to ask Living Transcript some questions regarding the Perennial Order.

Living Transcript: Let me check what we have.

He works quickly, navigating the database with expertise.

Living Transcript: It appears as if they are a group currently active in an unknown location. The last time one of their member was seen was a year or so ago in Randar.

You thank him and eventually go back to work, studying chi and ritualistic magic. This search yields few results but once again points you towards Randar. You're able to read about attacks from a criminal organization known as the Golden Dragons who seemed to be searching the area for various artifacts and trinkets related to the subject.

You also read about a planet known as Ceibos but much of the planet is undocumented due to the threat level the planet possesses.

The Collector

No Caption Provided

Joseph went back to catalog information, still tabbing and tracking anything he deemed pertinent to study later in the day.

He took a deep breath, sighed, and removed his gauntlet. The second it came off it was like an itch immediately crept over the inside of his head.

Umbra was taking the silent approach, and settling for a low, probing headache as punishment for his use of the gauntlet.

'Whatever' he though. He popped his unplugged headphones into his ears and got to cataloging.

He also started research on Randar and the Perennial Order. Then went about search of the Golden Dragons and their activities in Randar, as well as Ceibos. He then looked into the Golden Dragons and the Perennial Order, as well as the Order and Ceibos. Constantly taking notes on areas where they all overlapped, or which areas had the largest overlap. He kept an eye out for specific events and cross referenced those with the other information he had. Research was a specialty of his and he already had some information on Randar; from his time spent there in the past.

Catalog, research, catalog, research....rinse and repeat. All the while he kept the news going, as well as videos on chi and mystic arts.

Summary:

• Research mysticism and chi
  • Watch the news
  • Catalog information

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen Brian rolled out of the way of the punch and after a few exchanges of words he was able to convince the jock to team up with him. "Hey big guy you hold that bucket of bolts down and I can input a shutoff code into him to deactivate him," he yelled out as he shot several web nets to trap the robot long enough for Grok to grab him.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Advancements

It's time for another round of advancements!

PHYSICAL EDUCATION [ CLASS ]

Players: @manaman / @geekryan / @emperorthanos-

NPCs: Jet Jaguar / Urban Legend / Ace Majors / Brenna Borghild / Grant Trapp

THE SECOND OBSTACLE: [ EVERYONE ]

When all of you make it through the first obstacle you find yourselves staring at a large body of water. The water itself is rather dark and murky, and so you're unable to see what lies below. There appear to be multiple ways to try and cross this obstacle.

• A step stone path that would require the most precise agility, for the stones are covered in a thick layer of damp slime.
  • A smallish rowboat; though there appears to be room enough for only two.
  • A rope that hangs 15 feet above the water's surface. It is secured on each end by a pole, it may be possible to pull yourself across.

Good luck!

TANNER'S ATTEMPT: Tanner & Brenna

Tanner quickly examines the scene and decides that with both him and Brenna rowing the boat that the two will likely be able to cross the water easily.

Tanner: Brenna. You, me, the boat.

Brenna: Looking to make up lost time, are you? I very much believe I can beat you even if I help you. Come on! Hurry

The two jump into the boat and begin rowing across the water. Below them, the water stirs, something lies deep below it's depths. It does not attack, instead it waits, searching for a certain opportunity.

KASSANDRA'S ATTEMPT: Kassandra

Analyzing the scene in front of her Kassandra deduced that while the boat was the safest option it was also the slowest, and the step stones seemed more dangerous than the rope, and thus, she chose the rope, believing that her speed and agility would make quick work of the obstacle.

However while crossing the rope another classmate saw an opportunity to impede progress, the same girl who felt 'used' by Kassandra in the previous obstacle.

Brenna: Catch!

It was Brenna; throwing her shield not at Kassandra, but at the rope she was running across. With Brenna's aim and strength she was easily able to cut the rope, sending Kassandra tumbling into the water below.

Brenna knew what she was doing, she was providing an opportunity. She knew something sat below the water, and she wanted to see what it was.

Kassandra, now floating at the water's surface, felt the water moving around her, and suddenly found herself in the hand of a large creature, made of the water itself.

No Caption Provided

The other students looked at it, some with awe, others with horror.

Grant: Holy....

Ace: AWESOME!

Jet Jaguar: ¡Aquí vamos! Things are getting interesting!

This school just doesn't let up, do they?!

ALEXANDROS' ATTEMPT: Alexandros

Alexandros decided not to use the rope nor the boat, instead opting for the stone path. While for others it's slick footing may've resulted in an instant slip, Alexandros was able to begin crossing the path with ease.

When he was about halfway across is when Brenna sent Kassandra tumbling into the water, thus summoning the water creature that sat below the depths.

THE WATER CREATURE

The water creature is now making progress difficult for most anyone, but in particular, for Kassandra who is currently being held within it's grasp. You may choose to help her, or to simply move along and try to complete the obstacle.

If you choose you complete the obstacle you will still have to prove how you will cross the water, which is now generating massive waves and with the water having riptide conditions that are pulling you towards the creature's center.

Tanner and Brenna are in the rowboat, Alexandros is on the step stones, being followed by Ace, and Grant is on the shoreline. Kassandra is currently being held within the creature's grip.

ENGINEERING [ CLASS ]

Players: @seagod / @warlockmage

NPCs: Troubleshooter / Xi Hyung / J.A.C.K.

THE CAFETERIA: Vivian & Xi

You stare at the supercharged bot hovering in front of you; it's body cackles with the newly absorbed energy from Xi's initial attack. Upon hearing her warning about not touching it you decide that an AOE flame attack ought to do the trick and attempt to keep the damage to a minimum, encasing the bot in flames.

Despite your attempts not to burn too much of the cafeteria there are some casualties; several tables and benches go up in flames and begin melting into a metallic goop, you can only hope the same happens to the bot. You lay on your attack but the bot doesn't simply sit still and instead chooses to bull-rush you, swinging it's bladed hand aggressively forcing you to dodge.

It seems slightly slowed by your attack, but it is not stopped.

Xi: It's casing is too durable but maybe...

Xi stops to think, meanwhile Souz Zest shouts across the cafe.

Souz: What in the blazes are you doing?! You're destroying the cafe!

He leaps out from behind the kitchen with a fire extinguisher and attempts to safe some of the tables and benches caught on the edge of the blast, tossing the extinguisher at the bot when it's been emptied.

Souz: Damn thing! It's the first day of school and already we're out here fighting robots!

Xi: If you keep applying heat it might damage the internal circuits! Like when a computer gets too hot! Even if it's casing can withstand the heat it's insides are probably more fragile!

Xi seems to think that you can keep trying to burn it, and while it'll destroy the bot it'll at least stop it for now.

THE BLITZBALL FIELD: Brian & Grak

Grak hears your offer to work together to stop the robot that's taken to terrorizing the field. While he's not happy about it he's willing to work with you. You try and web it down again but dodges the web nets and throws it's shield at you, hitting you in the knee and sending you to the ground.

Grak: You want me to rush it, eh?

Grak nods and charges towards it while it's focused on you, his muscular body slamming into it's side and sending it into the dirt and mud.

Grak: That's one point for Grak!

He starts to pound his chest and takes his attention away from the bot, his first mistake. It takes a training sword and stabs upwards, piercing Grak's hand as he tries to block it.

Grak: AAAARRRRGHHHH! THAT HURT!!!

With his free hand he tries to punch the bot, and manages to dent it slightly before it flies upwards, sending Grak to the ground. The bot hovers above the field, still armed with some of the school's training weaponry. You notice the door to the supply shed is still open.

Grak sits on the ground, cradling his newly damaged hand.

Grak: Any more bright ideas?

The bot readies itself anticipating your next attack.

BIOLOGY [ CLASS ]

Players: @baftdastard / @whathappened

NPCs: Catalyst / Cleo Blackwell / Clint Blackwell

THE FOREST

Larry decides, even with his clones he'd like to start working with his peers and walks over to Clint.

Larry: Hey buddy, what's up? You wanna partner up with me?

Clint looks at you and then at his sister, Cleo.

Clint: Long as you're fine with my sister coming along. Name's Clint. This is Cleo.

He looks at the map he was given.

Clint: Any particular place you wanted to go? Cleo here wanted to check the pond, wasn't that right?

Cleo: I want to see if we can find any fish friends down there!

She's chipper and upbeat, a stark contrast to Clint, with his roughed up look and his gravely voice.

Clint: You're welcome to come with us too, Danny. That is if ya lookin' to work with a group.

He seems willing to work with you, but has his own terms and conditions.

ROBOTICS [ CLUB ]

Players: @just_banter / @darkdementor101 / @supremegeneration

NPCs: Ren Katsumi / Skip Bentley / Alice Wright / Jacen Rockwell

THE AV CLUB: Lilli & Chuck & Kyle & Ollie & Jacen & Ryuga (for a short time)

A quick conversation between Lilli and Ryuga ends with her choosing to stay and help Chuck and Ryuga going off to find some weaponry, Jacen joins him since Lilli seems fine on her own here.

Her task is dull and she almost dozes off a couple of times, but gets to work, blasting her father's favorite playlist while she does. You're nearly finished when you find something within the code. Before you can examine it you hear a scream, it's Ollie.

Ollie: BWAHHH!

Kyle: What the hell is that?!

You turn and see a digitized face on their monitor.

Kyle: This some sort of hidden easter egg, Ollie?

Ollie: N-n-no. I.. I don't think so...?

The foreign piece of code begins to multiply and starts infecting the VR system. The face on the television begins to laugh.

FACE: GOT YOU. HA HA HA. GOT YOU. HA HA HA....

Chuck walks in, hearing the commotion.

Chuck: What's going on in....

He spots the television.

Chuck: ...AIIYYYYIII!!! A VIRUS? EVERYONE! GET TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!

Chuck rushes over to you, meanwhile Kyle and Ollie sit on the couch, confused and afraid.

Chuck: Lilli! What happened before that THING appeared?

He awaits your answer, looking to get to the root of whatever this thing is.

THE GYMNASIUM: Ryuga & Jacen & Jet Jaguar

You wander into the gymnasium with Jacen and spot Jet Jaguar shouting at the students, cheering them on while they participate in some sort of obstacle course. You can see several students trying to cross a body of water with some sort of water being impeding their progress.

Jacen: Hey -- uh... Mr. Jaguar, sir....?

Jet turns around.

Jet Jaguar: You're not supposed to be in here! You're supposed to be down there!

He points at the course.

Jet Jaguar: Unless...

He looks at the two of you.

Jet Jaguar: You're not here for physical education, right?

You and Jacen shake your heads, no.

Jet Jaguar: Ahhh, okay. Well, what's up? You need help with something?

Jacen explains the situation and that the two of you are looking to borrow some equipment for the robotics group.

Jet Jaguar: Building a murder bot, eh? Fun fun! Sure, here's the code. It changes daily so don't try to use it tomorrow, okay?

He gives you a 7 digit code and sends you on your way to the Blitzball field.

THE ARCHIVES: Sol & Alice

Did not post, and thus, no update yet!

MARTIAL ARTS [ CLUB ]

Players: @oldkaiser / @nashiruu / @avaliantimge /

NPCs: Amber Lee / CID / Jackson Royce / Sandra Tazuko

ATOMIC KARATE'S DOJO: Charlie & Atomic Karate

In your bird form you're able to quickly navigate the city and arrive at Atomic Karate's dojo. Inside you see a man sparring with several robotic training partners, and music plays loudly from within.

You enter just as he slams his final training partner to the ground. A small bell rings when the door opens.

ATOMIC KARATE: AW YEAH!

He doesn't turn to you, but addresses you.

ATOMIC KARATE: How can I help you?

He pulls a cloth from his back pocket and wipes the sweat off his brow.

ENDO'S ATTACK: Endo & CID & Billy & Ari & Sandra & Jackson

CID's kick sends Endo off of him for a brief second, but it doesn't do any real damage. Endo grabs a nearby car and tears it in two, turning the scraps into makeshift boxing gloves to mimic CID's.

ENDO: You've certainly got some fight in you! I like that, but you're still no match for a killer like me!

He swings his fist and CID moves to block; he does but the force behind the attack sends him skidding across the road and into one of the nearby vehicles, his body denting it on impact.

Before he can charge again Billy takes aim and FIRES! The bullets hitting their mark, but bouncing off of Endo's thick hide.

ENDO: Cheap shot!!

He shouts, turning towards Billy.

ENDO: Can't stand to see your teacher get his A#% beat, huh? Well bring it on! The more the merrier!

He seems thrilled at the idea of having multiple opponents. Meanwhile, Ari tries to get the others to help CID. His speech is lacking in inspiration, but it combined with Billy's action seem to convince them to join the fight.

Sandra arms herself with two of her talismans; the Pig and the Rooster, levitating herself above and attacking the villain with heat blasts from her eyes. Jackson grabs hold of a piece of debris from the Armstrong bus and his skin begins to mimic the substance, becoming a man of steel.

He charges head first into the fray and looks at Ari.

JACKSON: Are you gonna fight or just make speeches!?

CID lifts himself from the ground and watches as the first year students attempt to come to his aid.

CID: Why does nobody listen?! Now I've gotta keep you all safe while you throw yourselves into danger! Amber's gonna kill me!

ENDO: NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!

The villain seems unbothered by the assault and several media crews have gathered at the scene.

ARCHIVE CLEANUP [ MISC ]

Players: @floopay / @stormshadow_x

NPCs: Living Transcript

JOSEPH:

Your studies on Randar don't give you too much, but you learn that the area has taken on a somewhat medieval system of governing, with different tribal leaders and traditions. You also learn about a contest of champions that occurs each year to determine which 'tribe' will lead the city for that year.

Is it possible that the order was there to examine the champions...? You're unsure.

You also seek information on mysticism and chi, sifting through lots of articles about the origins of powers, are they mystical in nature, or is it science? The world still doesn't seem to know.

Looking into the Golden Dragons nets you fairly little information. There's an article from several years back of Armstrong taking down one of their higher ranking members, an enforcer known as 'No Face', and some other opinion pieces about the Dragon's presence on Aporia.

If there's more information either the school doesn't have it or it's confidential for students.

EDDY:

No post, no update!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@thetruebarryallen:

Well **** lol.

Can I know the stats of the water creature?

You can roll for it. Trying to get people to actually use their non-combat skills.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Nashiruu

@thetruebarryallen

No Caption Provided

Guess I'll die? (Post #7)

Jackson: "Are you gonna fight or just make speeches!?"

I didn't actually expect them to listen?! Ari thought to himself. Although, he is glad he did, and seeing everyone else fight gave him a bit of hope. I know that this Is a fight I can't win, and I shouldn't need to fight, but something feels wrong about letting CID get his ass kicked, and even though he's our superior, he's still a student. Sorry CID, I guess I'll die. Ari once again thought, as he charged into the fray, attempting to use his skills to sneak behind the creature and land a clean blow on the back of his neck, despite the obvious disadvantage he was at.

TL;DR

Ari fights with the others, despite his instincts telling him otherwise.

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: “Hi, um, Mr. Atomic Karate.” She pointed in the direction of the others. “There’s a big mean fella over there throwing cars around. There’s some first-years there. We need a hand.” She turned around and started running as she yelled back. “Follow the noise of fighting!” She jumped up and shapeshifted into a hawk as she flew back to the fighting.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By geekryan

@thetruebarryallen

Physical Education (Continued)

Analyzing the scene in front of her Kassandra deduced that while the boat was the safest option it was also the slowest, and the step stones seemed more dangerous than the rope, and thus, she chose the rope, believing that her speed and agility would make quick work of the obstacle.

However while crossing the rope another classmate saw an opportunity to impede progress, the same girl who felt 'used' by Kassandra in the previous obstacle.

Brenna: Catch!

It was Brenna; throwing her shield not at Kassandra, but at the rope she was running across. With Brenna's aim and strength she was easily able to cut the rope, sending Kassandra tumbling into the water below.

Brenna knew what she was doing, she was providing an opportunity. She knew something sat below the water, and she wanted to see what it was.

Kassandra, now floating at the water's surface, felt the water moving around her, and suddenly found herself in the hand of a large creature, made of the water itself.

No Caption Provided

The other students looked at it, some with awe, others with horror.

Grant: Holy....

Ace: AWESOME!

Jet Jaguar: ¡Aquí vamos! Things are getting interesting!

This school just doesn't let up, do they?!

THE WATER CREATURE

The water creature is now making progress difficult for most anyone, but in particular, for Kassandra who is currently being held within it's grasp. You may choose to help her, or to simply move along and try to complete the obstacle.

If you choose you complete the obstacle you will still have to prove how you will cross the water, which is now generating massive waves and with the water having riptide conditions that are pulling you towards the creature's center.

Tanner and Brenna are in the rowboat, Alexandros is on the step stones, being followed by Ace, and Grant is on the shoreline. Kassandra is currently being held within the creature's grip.

Using your intuition you realize you're not sensing any actual signs of life from the water beast. Squinting you look at it's body and notice a small, sphere at it's core.

A weak point, perhaps? Kassandra smiles.

Despite Tanner's (@manaman) failed attempt at intimidating the creature, he begins to swim towards Kassandra and the creature. She looks at Tanner and says "Don't worry, I got this."

She looks at the creature and yells: "OI, TOILET WATER!". The creature brings Kassandra closer, face to face.

Kassandra extends her arm through the water, as far as she can reach towards the sphere. She wills her mind to form pure psychic energy:

The purple energy forms into a long blade within an instant, aimed right towards the small sphere...

TL;DR

Kassandra extends her arm towards the sphere/core of the creature and conjures a psychic blade, in an attempt to pierce it.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

@thetruebarryallen:

Fire!!!!

No Caption Provided

"Huh won't go down that easy... lucky you" She thought then she listened to Zi "Huh continued Heat blasts, that's never been my thing however i can just keep spamming Incinerate. It might tire me out a little but Incinerate is really easy for me to use over and over again" since i can use it with one hand i can alternate hands

"Sorry about this chef i really am, hope you'll still let me eat here" she said before shouting "Incinerate" and casting it multiple times "either you're gonna melt or you're gonna eventually stab me lets see which happens first!" she yelled.

she checked to make sure neither Chef nor Xi thought about getting to close, i really don't want to hurt anyone but things were going from bad to worse, They had to put this robot down quickly else they risk destroying the Cafeteria. "Oh wouldn't that be great, i'd be known as the girl who burned down the food court on the first day of classes, that will go really well" she thought as she kept using Incinerate

TL;DR

1. Vivian gonna melt the robot like really melt it or she'll get stabbed... it'll be interesting to see which happens first
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@thetruebarryallen

Post #7 - Book Worm on a mission

No Caption Provided

Eddy had received his light breakfast as fast as he could to avoid whatever was going on in the cafeteria, He honestly didn't want to know and it was way to early ( or late) to care.

Eddy thanked Living Transcript and started to work on the touch pad. His attention was caught by the other student that he hadn't seen before but he didn't look the most welcoming so Eddy decided to leave him to his own devices (@floopay) and simply gave him a nod and went on with his own business here.

Eddy began to work through the categories to well... categorize but didn't put too much work into it, after all the real reason he was here wasn't to be a librarian's assistant. Eddy began searching for any piece of information regarding his brother and whatever team he was apart of as well as any significant events he took part in at the school or after leaving. " Come on Elton, you of all people must of left some kind of mark" Eddy said with shallow breath looking at his screen.

Tl;dr -

• Started doing the task for Living Transcript
  • Started looking for any information on Elton pre and post Armstrong Academy.
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: "Ehhh!?" Lilli attempts to yell over the sound of the metal blasting through the room but fails. She quickly pauses the music. "I don't know! I was looking at the code to try to isolate the reason for the hole in the floor. There was something that looked weird in the code but I couldn't even look at it before this happened!"

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By AValiantImge

Tussle of DEATH

Billy's releases a warm smile on his face. Moving into the back lines letting the brawlers do their thing.

" Armstrong Academy you got some fine students here.."

Billy joins in the assault by moving back away from the battle using his marksmanship in the best way possible to assist his fellow students in stalling for time until Atomic Karate get here.

" CID if you think Ima stand back and let your behind get spanked a murderous villain for a mistake I made.....Well you already know the answer to that don't you?"

````

Billy is god tier marksman with the skills of Best Tiger

With Best Tiger's aim Billy can easily nail targets outta from various angles even with a single bullet

Over a dozen ninjas were taken with single bullet. Every single one...

No Caption Provided

To add onto the fact that he did it such a deliberate way that not a single person who was hit was killed.

No Caption Provided

This insane level of control and precision is borderline cartoonish! But it gets even better! Best Tiger also lobotomize a psychic with a gun!

No Caption Provided

Ricocheting it .....while blindfolded.....hitting the exact spot to kill his powers. So really Billy here is gonna be able to from a distance. Billy can easily nail ENDO weak points provides great covering fire for this classmates with zero risk of hitting them. No Billy won't go for the kill but he's try to incapacitate Endo at least with shots to the ears, joints, nose, even his eyes.

``````

@thetruebarryallen

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: After greeting the brother and sister, Larry was ready.

"Ok, 2 is greater than 1, I always say, so let's check out the fishies. Together!" In a group like this, he would be fully prepared to take on any task, even if he didn't quite finish his bag of chips he took from his backpack.

"Danny, you ready or no?"

@baftdastard

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 emperorthanos-  Moderator

No Caption Provided

Alexandros

Alex sighs as he sees the creature. Some of these students really do not what they are doing. Rather than fighting though he continues down his path. He was halfway through and this test wasn't about fighting. He hoped the water creature would be too busy fighting the other students and he can go ahead.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thetruebarryallen

Joseph Ballard

I think I'm just going to buckle down and continue to do the task at hand. I'll keep up with my studies in the background; but I'll continue filing and cataloging like I'm supposed to be doing.

I'll also keep an eye out to see if anything stands out.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay