User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Arkham Batman would lose to Moon Knight, let alone Cap.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Without morals, Steve could take him down with a single punch even without his shield.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without morals, Steve could take him down with a single punch even without his shield.

Not even close.

Loading Video...

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Worldofthunder

Steve takes it after a good fight. This version of Batman was close to his comic book, the notion of Steve stomping is as stupid as it gets.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KrleAvenger

@worldofthunder: He tanked few punches from Bane who's striking power is insignificant to Captain America even without the shield, which were still able to hurt him. That's all. It doesn't mean much, especially because he can still be hurt by fodders, even with his Arkham Knight armor. Captain America grounded Daredevil with just two punches and was able to hurt John Steele, a guy who no-sells bullets, rockets and explosions and can bend tanks. And that's not even one of his most impressive striking power feats.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 socajunkie  Moderator

Steve takes it after a good fight. This version of Batman was close to his comic book, the notion of Steve stomping is as stupid as it gets.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KrleAvenger

@sy8000: I don't remember that ever happening. When?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

He tanked few punches from Bane who's striking power is insignificant to Captain America even without the shield, which were still able to hurt him.

Bane's striking power is insignificant to Captain America without the shield? So Cap can casually and easily send cars flying large distances away with his strikes?

No Caption Provided

There's multiple things to note here:

1. Bane did this with absolute ease
  2. He slapped the cars, he didn't even bother punching them. I don't even see Cap replicating this with his strongest punch, let alone a casual backhand slap.
  3. This isn't even TN-1 Bane which is the strongest version of Arkham Bane and the version that was punching Batman, meaning the Bane that repeatedly punched Batman was stronger than this Bane.
  4. He slapped these cars out of the frame at high speeds. This is how far and fast he sent the first car flying:
No Caption Provided

Also, titans in the Arkham series were shaking entire building floors and causing shockwaves with their punches and Bane was stronger than all of them. Cap doesn't even have as powerful striking power as the average titan let alone the top dog.

That's all.

Yup, waaaaay more than Cap can produce.

It doesn't mean much, especially because he can still be hurt by fodders, even with his Arkham Knight armor.

Never happened, but sure.

Captain America grounded Daredevil with just two punches

Bane would one-shot kill.

and was able to hurt John Steele, a guy who no-sells bullets, rockets and explosions and can bend tanks.

Pretty sure a guy who can casually slap away cars tens of feet away at high speeds, and also throw cars hundreds of feet away, is more than capable of taking out John Steele if his feats are no-selling bullets, rockets and explosions. BTW, Bane in his non-TN1 form no-sold getting hit by a minigun bullet, same bullets used to shred tanks.

And that's not even one of his most impressive striking power feats.

His striking power isn't as good as Bane's. Him having to use two punches and not just one on Daredevil is more than enough to suggest that his striking power isn't anywhere near as strong as Bane's, let alone far superior.

Let's not fool ourselves by saying Cap's striking power is even half as as powerful as Bane's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess people are starting to underrate 616 Cap to make up for the gross overrating of MCU Cap

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KrleAvenger

@worldofthunder:

Bane's striking power is insignificant to Captain America without the shield? So Cap can casually and easily send cars flying large distances away with his strikes?

I wasn't aware of that feat. It did not even happen in the movie but in Assault on Arkham tie in animated movie (thanks to @danieldaripper for pointing that out). Either way, that is a movie and that is a video game. Bane's feats in the game were not as nearly as impressive. Here he was throwing away cars with ease, but when he was punching Batman, he was hardly bending steel doors. Not to mention that Batman was hurt by far less than that. Not that the feat is irrelevant as Bane's own showing, but you can't use that as scaling to argue for Batman's durability since Bane's punches were obviously not as nearly as powerful.

Yup, waaaaay more than Cap can produce.

He did not operate anywhere close to those levels in Origins. Also Cap has just as good, if not better feats with his shield.

Bane would one-shot kill.

Bane would one-shot kill a guy who tanked multiple punches from Spider-man and Brusier, the latter being a guy who pimp-slapped Kane and defeated Spider Woman? Somehow I find that highly unlikely, especially with far weaker punches he used on Batman.

Pretty sure a guy who can casually slap away cars tens of feet away at high speeds, and also throw cars hundreds of feet away, is more than capable of taking out John Steele if his feats are no-selling bullets, rockets and explosions. BTW, Bane in his non-TN1 form no-sold getting hit by a minigun bullet, same bullets used to shred tanks.

His striking power isn't as good as Bane's. Him having to use two punches and not just one on Daredevil is more than enough to suggest that his striking power isn't anywhere near as strong as Bane's, let alone far superior.

Bane is not fighting anyone but Arkham Batman. Whether he can put Steele down or not has nothing to do with Batman. Rogers hurt Steele, who is far more durable than Arkham Batman. One showing against Bane, who again, did not operate on those levels during that fight, does not change that. And you don't need to be Bane or do you need car throwing punches to put him down. You are making it look like nothing below car level punches can put Batman down. He was hurt by less than that.

Thiagl156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thiagl156

Arkham Batman spams counters/dodges and beats the patriotism out of Steve.

Jk. Cap wins.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Worldofthunder

Arkham Batman spams counters/dodges and beats the patriotism out of Steve.

Jk. Cap wins.

AHAHAHHAHA

bobthecuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap takes it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I wasn't aware he assault on Arkham movie was canon to the Arkham verse.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

I wasn't aware of that feat. It did not even happen in the movie but in Assault on Arkham tie in animated movie (thanks to @danieldaripper for pointing that out). Either way, that is a movie and that is a video game.

It's canon to the videogames.

Bane's feats in the game were not as nearly as impressive. Here he was throwing away cars with ease, but when he was punching Batman, he was hardly bending steel doors.

What are you on about steel dors? If you're going to say that he failed to break out of the storage in the toy factory/store in Arkham City then don't even bother because that's a ridiculously low end feat that only a lowballer would use. The fact that Batman himself can casually tear off different types of metal should be enough proof that that showing for Bane was a stupid inconsistency.

Regardless, his feats in the videogames are also impressive and stack up to the ones in Assault on Arkham, the ones in Assault on Arkham are just his best feats. In the videogames and tie-in comics, Bane:

1. Easily broke the neck of two venom enhanced people with one in each arm. He did this without any venom in his system. Arkham Origins.
  2. In Arkham Origins, he no-sold getting hit by a 30mm bullet to his back while on venom. These are the same bullets used to shred tanks.
  3. In Arkham Asylum he shook an entire building floor by punching it and he also created shockwaves with his punch. This striking feat alone is enough to suggest that Bane's RIDICULOUSLY stronger than Cap, both in lifting and striking unless Cap can now create shockwaves with his punches and shake entire building floors. This is something no-name titans could even do, who all received their titan formula from Bane's blood, meaning Bane was the top dog.
  4. Brought down multiple floors in Arkham Asylum by smashing into the walls (This is a low-building level feat) of the building
  5. Created a giant hole in a thick concrete wall simply by running through it in Arkham Asylum.
  6. In one of the Batman Arkham Knight prequels, he went crazy and completely rag-dolled a military APC as if it was a tennis ball. He slinged it tens of feet into the air.
  7. In another one of the Batman Arkham Knight prequel comics, Bane tore a giant hole through multiple feet of thick sewer concrete wall to create an escape:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even his video game feats blow Cap's striking and power feats completely out of the water. The Assault on Arkham feats are consistent with his other feats.

Not to mention that Batman was hurt by far less than that.

Can you post some of those instances? Game mechanics don't count because of obvious reasons.

He did not operate anywhere close to those levels in Origins. Also Cap has just as good, if not better feats with his shield.

Except for the fact that he was casually tearing Batman through elevator steel with one arm and making the surroundings shake by smashing Batman against walls, and he did this without any venom. While on Venom he was causing mini-tremors, he caused shockwaves with his strikes and he no-sold a 30mm bullet. These feats alone are enough to suggest that Bane has way stronger striking power (and power in general) than Cap, and this wasn't even TN1 Bane which was the one that was pounding Batman through the wall.

Bane would one-shot kill a guy who tanked multiple punches from Spider-man and Brusier, the latter being a guy who pimp-slapped Kane and defeated Spider Woman? Somehow I find that highly unlikely, especially with far weaker punches he used on Batman.

So Daredevil's durable enough to tank punches from Spiderman? I find it highly unlikely for that to be consistent for him, specially when he's hurt his own hand in the past by punching through bricks.

Bane is not fighting anyone but Arkham Batman. Whether he can put Steele down or not has nothing to do with Batman.

I was making a comparison on Cap and Bane's striking power.

Rogers hurt Steele, who is far more durable than Arkham Batman.

And Bane punches waaaay harder than Steve. He'd body John Steele if Cap can hurt him. There is no comparison to be made between Bane and Cap when it comes to striking power.

One showing against Bane, who again, did not operate on those levels during that fight, does not change that.

Did not operate on those levels during that fight? C'mon dude, this is just a sloppy excuse. TN1 Bane was the most drugged up, strongest, crazy and rageful Bane in the entirety of the Arkham series. TN1 Bane is much stronger than he was at any other time.

And you don't need to be Bane or do you need car throwing punches to put him down. You are making it look like nothing below car level punches can put Batman down. He was hurt by less than that.

You've been saying for a while now that Batman's been hurt by less. Can you post those instances?

I'd appreciate if you could answer these questions:

• Can Cap cause mini-tremors with his punches?
  • Can Cap create shockwaves with his punches?
  • Can Cap drill giant holes through tens of feet thick brick walls with nothing but his bare hands in mere seconds?

Truth is, Cap doesn't even compare to Bane when it comes to strenght, power and durability. The only thing Cap has on him physically is speed.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't aware he assault on Arkham movie was canon to the Arkham verse.

It is. It was also confirmed in one of the Arkham Knight prequels.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KrleAvenger

@worldofthunder:

What are you on about steel dors? If you're going to say that he failed to break out of the storage in the toy factory/store in Arkham City then don't even bother because that's a ridiculously low end feat that only a lowballer would use. The fact that Batman himself can casually tear off different types of metal should be enough proof that that showing for Bane was a stupid inconsistency.

I brought that thing with steel doors because of that feat only. In the movie he was throwing cars around, but when he was punching Batman in Origins, he was just denting metal. See my point? Those punches weren't as nearly as powerful as the ones you showcased, the ones that happened in the movie. I wasn't lowballing Bane. I was saying how his strikes were not as powerful then.

Even his video game feats blow Cap's striking and power feats completely out of the water. The Assault on Arkham feats are consistent with his other feats.

Well I'll admit, those other video game feats are superior to Cap's (not including higher end feats with his shield).

Can you post some of those instances? Game mechanics don't count because of obvious reasons.

I don't think I have to. I concede on the part that Batman won't get one-shotted. And we agree that Rogers would win so moving on...

Except for the fact that he was casually tearing Batman through elevator steel with one arm and making the surroundings shake by smashing Batman against walls, and he did this without any venom. While on Venom he was causing mini-tremors, he caused shockwaves with his strikes and he no-sold a 30mm bullet. These feats alone are enough to suggest that Bane has way stronger striking power (and power in general) than Cap, and this wasn't even TN1 Bane which was the one that was pounding Batman through the wall.

In pure striking power, of course. But Cap can increase his damage output thanks to his indestructible shield.

So Daredevil's durable enough to tank punches from Spiderman? I find it highly unlikely for that to be consistent for him, specially when he's hurt his own hand in the past by punching through bricks.

Most of those instances happened in classic comics. Matt's gotten much better since then both skill wise and strength/durability wise.

I was making a comparison on Cap and Bane's striking power.

And I was comparing Steele's durability to Batman's. Either way, again, I agree that Bruce is not getting one-shotted, and you agree that Steve would win. So I'll just move on.

And Bane punches waaaay harder than Steve. He'd body John Steele if Cap can hurt him. There is no comparison to be made between Bane and Cap when it comes to striking power.

Bane would body Steele because Cap hurt him? That's like me saying Steele will no-sell Bane's blows because Batman tanked them.

Did not operate on those levels during that fight? C'mon dude, this is just a sloppy excuse. TN1 Bane was the most drugged up, strongest, crazy and rageful Bane in the entirety of the Arkham series. TN1 Bane is much stronger than he was at any other time.

Fair enough. My point was that punches he used on Batman did not seem as nearly as powerful.

You've been saying for a while now that Batman's been hurt by less. Can you post those instances?

I said that like twice only. An example is his armor getting damaged by bullets, which produce both piercing damage and blunt force damage. Cap was able to hurt Steele, who no-sells bullets, explosions and damages tanks. Cap also turned Nuke's face into a bloody mess, and Nuke can no-sell electricity, rockets from tanks, grenades and so on.

Can Cap cause mini-tremors with his punches?

Can Cap create shockwaves with his punches?

Can Cap drill giant holes through tens of feet thick brick walls with nothing but his bare hands in mere seconds?

He does not have to use his bare hands when he has his shield. To answer your questions, no, he can't. But he can hurt Batman significantly by punching him over and over (which I assume you agree with since you said Steve wins, and I conceded on one-shot part), and his shield's damage output is incredibly significant. In Civil War #7, Rogers was able to three-shot Iron-man's helmet. The suit that was shut down by Vision yes but still ridiculously durable.

Truth is, Cap doesn't even compare to Bane when it comes to strenght, power and durability. The only thing Cap has on him physically is speed.

See, that's my problem with this debate. It's like I'm spending more time arguing against Bane than Batman himself. Regardless, I said what I wanted to say. I changed my mind on Rogers one-shotting Bruce. I still think he wins comfortably.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Karkus

bump

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve mercilessly crushes his skull. Bats could put up a fight, but not for long at all. Steve doesn't one shot but he is still winning comfortably.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogers stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61762a22bedaa
deactivated-61762a22bedaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points