&

Sam Fisher
Sam Fisher

Match Info

Teams have 100% Team Work

Standard Morals, However Cap has WWII Morals

Win by either Death or KO

Versions

Everyone get Tie-in Comics Feats and Novel Feats (Yes, even Sam has Comics)

No Assault on Arkham unless Stated

Gear

Batman has Arkham City Gear Set, no Game Mechanics for Gear

Arrow has Current Armor, but Season 1 Arrows

Captain America has AOU Armor, Shield Magnet, Night Vision Goggles, Shield, Five/Seven (With Silencer, 5 Extended Mags) and a Uzi (2 Clips)

Sam has a Panther Orientated Load out from Blacklist.

Teammates have Coms with each other AND their Tech Gurus (Team Vigilante Get Arkham Oracle and Felicity, Team Solider get Grim and Charlee, Cap's Com is in the style of how Sam's is)

Map

Takes place at your typical New York City Street, at Night. Start 50 Feet Away out of Sight.

Round 1: No Assualt on Arkham Feats

Round 2: Assault on Arkham Feats Allow, Team Vigilante get Arsenal, Team Solider get MCU Black Widow and Briggs (Roy, Natasha and Briggs all have Standard Gear)

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God that's a good one. Especially since you added Sam in here. But I'll have to say team one only because it has Arkham Batman who is an unstoppable force of God.

I think bats and Sam should've teamed up. That would've been awesome.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'll go with team 2

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheSilentRipper

Round 1 : It could go either way, but Team 1 because Cap is not good as stealth as the other 3

Round 2 : You added Natasha and Briggs, and just Arsenal to team 1, so team 2 wins with ease

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Arkham batman is borderline god.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

They start out of sight. Batman grapples to rooftop. Watches them with detective vision and disables their firearms with the disruptor.

He throws smoke, glides down and silently takes out Sam.

I believe he can beat Cap in a straight up fight since he beat a Deathstroke that was casually jumping 15ft in the air. Whether or not he chooses to use Ollie is up to him.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : It could go either way, but Team 1 because Cap is not good as stealth as the other 3

Round 2 : You added Natasha and Briggs, and just Arsenal to team 1, so team 2 wins with ease

But Arkham Batman gets Assault on Arkham feats R2, which gives him the feats of beating the Suicide Squad, who included Deadshot.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Batman3000

They start out idle sight. Batman grapples to rooftop. Watches them with detective vision and disables their firearms with the disruptor.

I believe he can beat Cap in a straight up fight since he beat a Deathstroke that was casually jumping 15ft in the air. Whether or not he chooses to use Ollie is up to him.

I could actually see this happening.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve said:

They start out idle sight. Batman grapples to rooftop. Watches them with detective vision and disables their firearms with the disruptor.

I could actually see this happening.

Oh really now? Might have to change that Opinion soon >:)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are Captain America and Sam Fisher really that helpless? With his signature goggles, Sam could never lose sight of Batman, and for his part Captain America wouldn't just allow Batman to leave. He can easily sever the grapple line with a shield toss, thus putting Batman in a very precarious position as he glides down. Going straight for a grapple with no cover for himself would be a very untactical move on Bruce's part, it's not realistic.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: You might be interested, but I'm about to do a Sam Fisher vs Arkham Batman debate, just though I mention that

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve said:

Are Captain America and Sam Fisher really that helpless? With his signature goggles, Sam could never lose sight of Batman, and for his part Captain America wouldn't just allow Batman to leave. He can easily sever the grapple line with a shield toss, thus putting Batman in a very precarious position as he glides down. Going straight for a grapple with no cover for himself would be a very untactical move on Bruce's part, it's not realistic.

No, Arkham Batman is really that capable. Cap isn't going to be throwing his shield at anything. They start out of sight and never see him coming. Read the OP. It's within his gear and abilities to handle this by himself.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Seriously, Batman solos this

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

What about them? Batman neutralizes his weapons and Sam isn't beating him in h2h. It's also not out of the question that Batman can't disable the goggles too. His gear can mess with goggles in Arkham City.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam is better at stealth. The environments he's infiltrated are actually quantifiable (the CIA) and his gear is just as advanced, but more specifically tailored to stealth.

Captain America is superior head-to-head. He's simply far too strong for Batman to keep up with, when Batman has never fought anyone on his level before (no Slade doesn't count, Slade has no feats).

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AllStarHit-Girl

@nickzambuto: Sam's done better then the CIA (which he did somewhat hitman style with disguises). He's snuck into the Japanese equivalent to third echelon, the ISDF, during war time where it was filled with extra security. He's snuck into Third Echelon itself, when it was filled with active Splinter Cells. He's snuck into the white house, when he was grounded by Black Arrow, the world's biggest PMC, and snuck through it when it was filled with Splinter Cells looking for him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarHit-Girl: Yeah exactly.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

What about them? Batman neutralizes his weapons and Sam isn't beating him in h2h. It's also not out of the question that Batman can't disable the goggles too. His gear can mess with goggles in Arkham City.

Sam's Weapons are Custom Made, and Batman can't Jam Deadshot's Custom Made Guns, Sam's should be no different. And for the Googles, Batman only counter NV Googles, which was by standing still, never did he counter Sonar Googles

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

That disruptor is a complete game mechanic. Firearms aren't electronic, it's illogical that Batman could devise a gadget that somehow shuts them off remotely. If I remember correctly, the firearm jammer is merely a potential upgrade for the gadget that disrupts Mr. Freeze's freeze gun in the story, AKA 100% gameplay abstract. Batman isn't upgrading his weapons in the middle of the city.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve said:

Sam's Weapons are Custom Made, and Batman can't Jam Deadshot's Custom Made Guns, Sam's should be no different. And for the Googles, Batman only counter NV Googles, which was by standing still, never did he counter Sonar Googles

I don't remember it saying he couldn't jam his gun because it was custom made (like Freeze's gun that the thing was built for) but that's ok. Let's go with it. What's Sam's answer for freeze grenades? The Reverse Batarang? The remote control Batarang? The Electric gun? What stops Batman from simply grapnel hooking his gun away from him? There are a dozen ways for Batman to beat these two by himself. Adding Ollie makes this a mismatch.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Sam is a major weak link.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268 said:

Sam is better at stealth. The environments he's infiltrated are actually quantifiable (the CIA) and his gear is just as advanced, but more specifically tailored to stealth.

Sam has a tactical approach to stealth, Batman can outright disappear and move before people can react.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

Sam has a tactical approach to stealth, Batman can outright disappear and move before people can react.

So who's better at using it to win a fight?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

OP says Arkham City gear and that's part of his Arkham City gear. I agree with you with that thing disabling guns though. Very cool and techy but the dumbest part of the series. The large angry crocodile man sits better with me.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

OP says Arkham City gear and that's part of his Arkham City gear. I agree with you with that thing disabling guns though. Very cool and techy but the dumbest part of the series. The large angry crocodile man sits better with me.

But the OP specifically says "no game mechanics for gear." That means no upgrades, it's just Batman's standard gear.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

To be honest I had no idea what a "game mechanic" is. Fair enough. Refer to post 27. Batman still has many ways to win here.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

To be honest I had no idea what a "game mechanic" is. Fair enough. Refer to post 27. Batman still has many ways to win here.

On it.

@bullet_to_the_head said:
@Pokeysteve said:

I don't remember it saying he couldn't jam his gun because it was custom made (like Freeze's gun that the thing was built for) but that's ok. Let's go with it. What's Sam's answer for freeze grenades? The Reverse Batarang? The remote control Batarang? The Electric gun? What stops Batman from simply grapnel hooking his gun away from him? There are a dozen ways for Batman to beat these two by himself. Adding Ollie makes this a mismatch.

What's to stop Sam from just dodging most of this stuff? None of these attacks are infallible, instantaneous perfect techniques or anything. Freeze grenades, batarangs, electric shocks and the grapple can actually be sidestepped by normal thugs when they see it coming. Batman is just throwing most of this stuff, hardly an advanced attack.

If anything, Sam is at the weaponry advantage, since he uses GUNS. When Batman encounters firearms, he can usually depend on a stealthy approach to catch his opponent by surprise. Not with Sam, Sam Fisher is THE stealth expert. Both fighters have the equipment to immediately detect each other in a stealth fight, but that just means Batman won't be able to hide and will have no defense for Sam's firearms. He has body armor, but prolonged fire can still kill him. And how is he going to dodge when he'll also be in the middle of fist fighting a super soldier?

I can buy team 1 winning this, but the idea of Batman soloing is preposterous when you consider his limitations. He's physically inferior to Captain America, and can't use stealth on Sam. Those are significant disadvantages.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarHit-Girl

How is Batman dealing with Sam's gun?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He's not.

Sam blows his brains out.

Loading Video...

Here Sam guns down 16 Splinter Cells. He's not sneaking around, in canon, he is literally just running and gunning through them.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:
@nickzambuto said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

So who's better at using it to win a fight?

Hard to say.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Another thing to point out, Even if you consider A.Batman a Bullet Timer, the only solid feat he has of this is him blocking HAND GUN fire for Black Mask, He has nothing to suggest he can dodge Sub-Machine Fire let alone Sniper Fire from Sam

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's to stop Sam from just dodging most of this stuff? None of these attacks are infallible, instantaneous perfect techniques or anything. Freeze grenades, batarangs, electric shocks and the grapple can actually be sidestepped by normal thugs when they see it coming. Batman is just throwing most of this stuff, hardly an advanced attack.

If anything, Sam is at the weaponry advantage, since he uses GUNS. When Batman encounters firearms, he can usually depend on a stealthy approach to catch his opponent by surprise. Not with Sam, Sam Fisher is THE stealth expert. Both fighters have the equipment to immediately detect each other in a stealth fight, but that just means Batman won't be able to hide and will have no defense for Sam's firearms. He has body armor, but prolonged fire can still kill him. And how is he going to dodge when he'll also be in the middle of fist fighting a super soldier?

I can buy team 1 winning this, but the idea of Batman soloing is preposterous when you consider his limitations. He's physically inferior to Captain America, and can't use stealth on Sam. Those are significant disadvantages.

I agree Sam can sidestep the standard Batarang and REC rounds but that's it. The freeze grenade has a large blast radius which will trap his feet at the least. He's not avoiding anything after that. I doubt he'll be able to avoid the reverse Batarang either. He'll sidestep it and then it'll crack him in the back of the head.

Batman's armour can handle A LOT of machine gun fire. Sam is pictured with a side arm here. What else is incorporated into the "Panther Oriented Loadout"?

Cap is going to be lost in smoke while their fight goes down. Possibly stuck in a block of ice.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve: I disagree. The blast radius of the freeze grenade isn't huge at all. If Sam can't sidestep it, a leap or a roll will do enough. That would be his natural reaction to seeing a grenade anyway. Unless Sam is stunned or distracted, Batman has no way of hitting him, but since Sam is the one with true firepower here, it'll be Batman stuck on the run, not the other way around.

The reverse batarang is a possibility but would it really take Sam out immediately? Not likely. He'll get over it, assuming Batman is able to find enough rest in the midst of automatic gunfire to even pull it off. You're just not giving Sam enough credit, he's not canon fodder. Batman won't have the opportunity to just casually try out any piece of equipment he wants while Sam stands around; Sam will be firing and Batman will be on the run. And smoke doesn't last forever, in order to possibly solo, Batman would need to defeat Sam before the smoke clears, otherwise he'll have Cap in the game too, and Batman can not possibly defend against them both. And Batman just isn't on a level where he can take out Sam Fisher in merely a couple seconds. He'll have a hard enough time just avoiding the gunfire, since stealth isn't an option with Sam's goggles.

Now how much gunfire could Batman take before he's down? It only took 4 or 5 pistol shots into his torso to knock him down in Origins, and that game featured his heaviest armor yet. It's not enough to kill him, but if he's on his knees stunned in pain, Sam will just continue unloading on him.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve: Just would like to note, Sam has broken thicker ice than a Ice Grenade could possible have.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick did a complete 180 on Batman.

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ollie is the weakling here and Cap Vs Batman would take a while.

Sam shoots Ollie and helps Cap out.

Team Cap wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 anthp2000  Moderator

How is Arkham Batman not soloing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Arkham Batman not soloing?

Because he's arguably the worst fighter here. Certainly below either of his opponents.