Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Random Encounter. Ares has both Pre-52 and New-52 feats (It's not the injustice version, I just like that picture).

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Gorr should win here. Ares is no pushover but Diana beat him while Gorr beat skyfather Thor and two others at the same time

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zetsu-San

@destinyman75: Diana beating Ares is like Thor beating Loki. Looking at their powersets it makes no friggen sense whatsoever.

Ares is strong enough to casually hold down Diana with one arm. Hell, he's amplified people to Wonder Woman levels.

He also knows every martial arts ever. Literally every fight style ever invented auto downloads into his skillset. Even Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon were scared of him, and he killed Highfather.

Also, wounds inflicted by him don't heal unless he lets them heal.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr kills another god.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr kills another god.

WTH i actually agree with you. Check hell, it might be frozen.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:

Gorr kills another god.

WTH i actually agree with you. Check hell, it might be frozen.

Haha, there is a first for everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Thor beating Loki makes perfect sense. Because unapmed Loki is weaker than Thor because he is just a trickster and amped Loki was never staight up defeated by him (as far as I know).

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Diana beating Ares is like Thor beating Loki. Looking at their powersets it makes no friggen sense whatsoever.

Ares is strong enough to casually hold down Diana with one arm. Hell, he's amplified people to Wonder Woman levels.

He also knows every martial arts ever. Literally every fight style ever invented auto downloads into his skillset. Even Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon were scared of him, and he killed Highfather.

Also, wounds inflicted by him don't heal unless he lets them heal.

How does Thor beating Loki not make any sense? He's always been the more powerful brother, that's one of the reasons Loki is often jealous of him and results to trickery to beat him. I agree that Diana is inferior to Ares, but that wasn't the best example to use. She's only defeated him once to my knowledge and that was with a special weapon which she doesn't normally carry.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By destinyman75

@major_hellstorm: well actually Loki had several wins over Thor his best when he had Thor in chains. When Loki actually uses his magic and cunning he usually wins, ? Though Thor always comes back) when he tries to go blow for blow as he's Want to do because he lets his emotions and hatred get the better of his judgement he gets kicked

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: well actually Loki had several wins over Thor his best when he had Thor in chains. When Loki actually uses his magic and cunning he usually wins, when he tries to go blow for blow as he's Want to do because he lets his emotions and hatred get the better of his judgement he gets kicked

Loki almost always loses to Thor. He only ever wins with trickery and preparation.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By destinyman75

@themultiversity: Yep just like I said lol. That's how Loki should fight. Although when Loki was getting wins it was during the Walt simoson run. Been awhile

As for this battle I agree Ares is above Diana too but I don't see him above Odin and okt was above Odin and GORR stomped him

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: Yep just like I said lol. That's how Loki should fight. Although when Loki was getting wins it was during the Walt simoson run. Been awhile

Guess I read that wrong, my bad, lol.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I know, but that requires prwp or at least a plan, in a straight up battle Thor kicks his butt most of the tieme.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: @major_hellstorm: @themultiversity:

Well, I don't want to derail my own thread but if you look at Loki's actual power-set, there is really no reason why he can't stomp Thor whenever he wants. He could go invisible/intangible, and Thor has no way to deal with him (he's both buffed and cursed Thor without him knowing before), and his sword can cut Thor (so he's more than capable of just decapitating Thor while completely cloaked). He's created characters like Durok and Sandu, both of whom have stomped Thor in a straight fight. He's 1 shot the entire Thor corps, as well as Beta Rey Bill. He's 1 shot Bor (who is skyfather).

I am not saying that Marvel accepts that Loki would beat Thor, but Loki beating Thor is the logical outcome based on their powersets.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator

From what I have seen of Ares. Gorr should win comfortably.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: no you are correct kinda what I was saying. Loki however when facing Thor often let's his hatred and temper get the better of him, and he decides to try to fight physically instead of using all of his powers. O think he kinda wants to humiliate Thor at his own game but doesn't work out so well when he does it like that. When he's in control nof his emotions Is when he does better

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr takes his head

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyloren02: wow gorr taking your mom butt every night that is so sad

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr should win here. Ares is no pushover but Diana beat him while Gorr beat skyfather Thor and two others at the same time

Using Ares's lowest showings and Gorr's highest showings to determine who wins?

Wow...........

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: Nah Don't see Ares above Odin equal meh maybe but given Gorr over OKT and two others not seeing it for Ares

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

I never claimed Ares was at Odin's level. However your using Ares's lowest showings and Gorr's highest showings to determine who wins.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one seems to have mentioned that with the OP "Ares has both Pre-52 and New-52 feats", that includes his God-Wave feats as well.

Not to mention that since Ares takes power from conflict, Gorr will literally be making Ares more powerful as they fight.

Gorr might be able to take him down early on, but with Ares constantly growing more powerful as they fight(I doubt Gorr will spot that method of beating him), Ares will eventually grow powerful enough to take him down, especially with God-Wave feats included.

Among Ares' feats includes the fact that he defeated/killed all of the gods in the future, creating Genocide and bringing her back to the past.

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thedailybagel  Moderator

Gorr doesn't have a defined 'power', it depends on how many gods the necrosword has killed and how recent it's been IIRC. As soon as old king thor got the Odin/Thor force back he slapped Gorr into a planet causing Gorr to become scared, he ordered his contruct things to slaughter hundreds of defenceless gods to amp his power, only then was he able to beat the 3 thors.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: I know you never claimed that lol I was just given more of why I said what I said.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or was gorr a really dumb name to come up with for this villain?

Gor wins

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyloren02: wow I hope gorr at least gives you and your mom a towel to clean both of your faces when he is done

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gorr

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyloren02: wow I hope gorr at least gives you and your mom a towel to clean both of your faces when he is done

Nah,he already stabb you both with his ''necrosword''.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares with low difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b75ee98f709
deactivated-64b75ee98f709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Ares stomps the hell out of Gorr! Someone that is acknowledged by True Form Highfather or True Form Darkseid in their power is way too much for Gorr to handle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej: Odin >>>Highfather or Darksied Ares is above many Marvel gods but not Odin except Aaron verse of course. Barring that Casual Galaxy buster shook the multiverse. Odin has a plethora of feats well above Ares who is the next best thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: The Sphere of Gods, which is where DC Ares and the Old and New Gods (which is baseline outerversal) are Platonic (they are the embodiments of all forms of speed, time, space, etc) and archetypal concepts, Was created by the Godwave (high outerversal). A small portion of it Cronus was felt in the Sphere of the Gods, and the existences not even near that. It was created by the Source when he spontaneously spat out the energy. Then the Outerversal Sphere is transcended by Limbo, then the Monitor Sphere who view the entire cosmology as fiction. That is transcended by the Source Wall, and then the Source itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Highfather is a Platonic concept lol (baseline outerversal). Odin if I’m being nice I can place him to low multiversal. So no, Odin is way below Highfather, unless you can prove that Odin transcends all spatial and temporal dimensions. Which Highfather and Ares both do. The Sphere of Gods beings are Platonic (they are the embodiments of all forms of speed, time, space, etc) and archetypal concepts which is outerversal. Was created by the Godwave (high outerversal). A small portion of it Cronus was felt in the Sphere of the Gods, and the existences not even near that. It was created by the Source when he spontaneously spat out the energy. Then the Outerversal Sphere is transcended by Limbo, then the Monitor Sphere who view the entire cosmology as fiction. That is transcended by the Source Wall, and then the Source itself.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By destinyman75

@theunstoppablej: DC comsos works different then Marvel's though and highfather has been beaten by folks Odin would not. I remember Darksied beating highfather so to me that puts him below Odin. As Odin would flat out beat Darksied. That's where I'm coming from

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I know, Marvel doesn’t have many characters that scale to outerversal, DC does. Odin isn’t outerversal at all. Who has Odin beaten that’s outerversal? Odin would not at all beat Darkseid, True Form or his higher tier avatars.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kingant27

In theory Gorr will just fuel Ares, however those Necroswords are the wildcard IMO, probably giving it to Gorr.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej: Don't know about that Beyonder, shuma and more etc.. But um Darksied is in no way beating Odin. Except maybe nerfed Aaron Odin. Classic Odin would wipe the mat with him..With some amps and prep yeah...Then I can see it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Shuma is not outerversal. Darkseid would stomp all versions of Odin unless Odin exceeds all spatial and temporal dimensions. Which he does not

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By destinyman75

@theunstoppablej: Thanos would give Darksied all he can handle, Superman has beaten Darksied. Odin would blink Clark out of existence.. Odin is above Darksied or thanos by a decent margin.. Maybe the most OP Darksied bit not otherwise.

Lol shuma destroyed A horde of multiverse foes who attacked him. Eats universes and rules hundreds of them...Outer versal is just multiverse in reality... Shuma has never been defeated even by multiverse level foes. Even his underlings are universal +..., that eternity couldn't handle...Sise neg amped with all the.magic of an entire universe could only banish his avatar.

Prime Dormmamu is terrified of Shuma and even hell Lords are ticks compared to him and dormmamu is a tick compared to Shuma

EICHHOLTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr wrestled with Black holes for fun. he takes this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: https://youtu.be/OWu7sRhHeoc

https://youtu.be/aTKOuyLe1KQ

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eichholtz: Nein. Gorr killed a god who "Wrestled black holes for fun", he himself did not wrestle black holes on his spare time in between the brutal murder of gods.