Ares (DCEU) vs Thor (MCU)

jaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@imagein: again superman jumped out of the way of gunfire. Why would you stand there and take it if you don't have to

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By imagein

@jaller: hey man, I'm just saying it's weird and funny seeing him cower like a little bitch and hide when he's impervious to them lol. At least Clark made it look like a display of power.

Thor is bulletproof.

jaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imagein: lol yea I thought it was funny when Superman did it too. He zipped outa there so fast he crashed through a building in his way

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaller: right lmao? Like, "Oh shit, I slipped up and ran into a building dodging those bullets, hopefully it don't make me look weak on the news later" - Supes' consciousness

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By zr0c00l

@zr0c00l said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@zr0c00l said:

@the_fallen_lord: Thor is also vulnerable to bullets.

Show me.

No Caption Provided

1. Him diving out of the way says it all. If youre gonna say hes not please show me him tanking a bullet. And then

2. show me diana being phased by a bullet too. She blocks therefore vulnerable similarly he dives for cover therefore vulnerable.

1. I asked you to show me proof of Thor being vulnerable to bullets. That gif proves nothing.

2. Did you even see Wonder Woman? Diana was bleeding after being grazed by a bullet and had her wound bandaged.

1a. actually no. we see a cut on her arm we never see a bullet do the damage heres the whole scene.

Loading Video...

1b. Also this is when shes still doubting her powers and isnt as powerful as later.

2. yes ive seen it.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By zr0c00l

@jaller said:

@zr0c00l: and dceu superman zipped out of the way of gunfire in the smallville battle. Evading doesnt suddenly mean he is vulnerable. Not wanting to get hit doesn't mean he can't take the hit. Loki is bullet proof. Thor is leagues more durable than a runt frost giant.

@the_fallen_lord said:
@jaller said:

@zr0c00l: and dceu superman zipped out of the way of gunfire in the smallville battle. Not wanting to get hit doesn't mean he can't take the hit. Loki is bullet proof. Thor is leagues more durable than a runt frost giant.

Exactly.

Actually he tried but got shot back of his head. thats why he hit the building after.

No Caption Provided

then theres this whole thing.... not really the same for thor who has no such feats

No Caption Provided

Also thor is not loki nor the same species you cant compare their durability like that

jaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jaller

@zr0c00l: you don't need to show feats of superman getting hit. Nobody asked for them. You are clearly missing the point. It wasnt to argue superman is bulletproof obviously. The point was clearly that superman actively sought to avoid gunfire..even tho he CRASHED through a damn mountain earlier in the movie. So to claim "lol thor isn't bulletproof look how he jumped out of the way" is no way to come to that conclusion. Since supes did the same thing. They can take the hits but both of them clearly didn't want to.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By zr0c00l

@jaller said:

@zr0c00l: you don't need to show feats of superman getting hit. Nobody asked for them. You are clearly missing the point. It wasnt to argue superman is bulletproof obviously. The point was clearly that superman actively sought to avoid gunfire..even tho he CRASHED through a damn mountain earlier in the movie. So to claim "lol thor isn't bulletproof look how he jumped out of the way" is no way to come to that conclusion. Since supes did the same thing. They can take the hits but both of them clearly didn't want to.

you missed my point.

1. he was tagged

2. afterward he realized bullets dont effect him and stopped trying to avoid them. he fought nam wk while the army was spraying the whole block up like they werent even there then again was only mildly annoyed in bvs .

Point being in MoS he was new to his powers and they were still growing he didnt know if he was bulletproof till he got tagged then when he realized he was stopped caring about it. thats him being superman for 5 minutes. thor has had and flaunted his powers for hundreds if not thousands of years. Maybe hes never been shot but he definitely doesnt have a feat of tanking a bullet therefore saying he can is baseless conjecture with no feat to back it up. supes has the feats so dont equate the two.

Edit- Also this started because someone said WW is vulnerable to bullets though we dont see her get tagged by one anywhere in the film. She blocks bullets rather than taking them even though she survives giant explosions and the accompanying shrapnel just fine. showing she is most likely vulnerable or at the least unwilling to find out. same goes for thor.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares still stomps. Too much hax with stats and lightning way above Thors.

jaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jaller

@zr0c00l: lol you are telling me after having an oil rig dropped on his head and literally vaporizing a mountain side head first, your argument is he didn't know the full extent of his durability. You having a laugh? He saw rapid gunfire and his instinct was to move. Same as thor. That's it.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

Ares still stomps. Too much hax with stats and lightning way above Thors.

No Caption Provided

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By zr0c00l
@jaller said:

@zr0c00l: lol you are telling me after having an oil rig dropped on his head and literally vaporizing a mountain side head first, your argument is he didn't know the full extent of his durability. You having a laugh? He saw rapid gunfire and his instinct was to move. Same as thor. That's it.

piercing durability does not equate to blunt force or even explosive durability in comics or comicbook movies. otherwise tanking this

No Caption Provided

with all the shrapnel it would have produced should let you know WW is bullet proof too but she isnt nor is she in comics but can throw down with superman just fine.

Edit- And if thats not the case how come supermans never dodged a bullet again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l:

1. And what do you think cut her arm? Actually, the fact that she cut her arm proves that she is vulnerable to piercing damage.

1b. So are you suggesting Diana suddenly became bulletproof when she went God-mode?

Plus, you are yet to prove that Thor isn't bulletproof. Loki "a small and weak frost giant" no-sold bullets to his face and Thor is leagues above him. In fact, f*** Loki, a below average Asgardian on AoS was shown to be completely invulnerable to piercing damage from a knife. Asgardians are bullet / piercing proof. Plain and Simple. Only Asgardian and other alien metals that are stronger than earthly metals can cut them and even then the weapon has to wielded by someone who is strong enough to put the amount of force behind the attack that is required to cut them.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By zr0c00l

@the_fallen_lord said:

@zr0c00l:

1. And what do you think cut her arm? Actually, the fact that she cut her arm proves that she is vulnerable to piercing damage.

1b. So are you suggesting Diana suddenly became bulletproof when she went God-mode?

Plus, you are yet to prove that Thor isn't bulletproof. Loki "a small and weak frost giant" no-sold bullets to his face and Thor is leagues above him. In fact, f*** Loki, a below average Asgardian on AoS was shown to be completely invulnerable to piercing damage from a knife. Asgardians are bullet / piercing proof. Plain and Simple. Only Asgardian and other alien metals that are stronger than earthly metals can cut them and even then the weapon has to wielded by someone who is strong enough to put the amount of force behind the attack that is required to cut them.

1. Doesnt matter what i think we dont see it so it would just be my own head canon and not fact.

2. she clearly grew more powerful as the film went on and was tanking hundreds of tons of land mass being crashed on to her. lightning based explosions and then heavy artillery explosions and the accompanying shrapnel with no wounds the last one is definitely comparable to gun shots in real life and no wounds.

3a. thor dove for cover in a1 and tried to dive for cover in a2 but was too slow but pis made it so he didnt get hit at all where they clearly showed hulk being shot in both scenes. thor was cut by a piece of rock thrown at him by ultron. he was cut falling out of the hulk trap. he was stabbed by loki and was saved by sif from an arrow...... his skin breaks easy

3b. proof earthly metals dont cut them? weve seen earth matter (concrete) break thors skin already (in AOU) All AoS showed was that they could barehand a knife. a bullet has much more penetrating power than a knife

3c. loki is not asgardian his feats dont count for thor and its arguable that the bullet hit his shoulder where he was wearing armor.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

@zr0c00l:

1. Doesnt matter what i think we dont see it so it would just be my own head canon and not fact.

2. she clearly grew more powerful as the film went on and was tanking hundreds of tons of land mass being crashed on to her. lightning based explosions and then heavy artillery explosions and the accompanying shrapnel with no wounds the last one is definitely comparable to gun shots in real life and no wounds.

3a. thor dove for cover in a1 and tried to dive for cover in a2 but was too slow but pis made it so he didnt get hit at all where they clearly showed hulk being shot in both scenes. thor was cut by a piece of rock thrown at him by ultron. he was cut falling out of the hulk trap. he was stabbed by loki and was saved by sif from an arrow...... his skin breaks easy

3b. proof earthly metals dont cut them? weve seen earth matter (concrete) break thors skin already (in AOU) All AoS showed was that they could barehand a knife. a bullet has much more penetrating power than a knife

3c. loki is not asgardian his feats dont count for thor and its arguable that the bullet hit his shoulder where he was wearing armor.

Evidence needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: did u watch any of the movies? Diana obviously grew from street level to superman, it was even stated by antiope. The concrete pillars ultron threw at him in the church gave him cuts and bruises. There's also the fact that the boulder CUT into him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

@zr0c00l:

3b. proof earthly metals dont cut them? weve seen earth matter (concrete) break thors skin already (in AOU) All AoS showed was that they could barehand a knife that was standing still. we dont know what would happen if they were applying force to the blade. also a bullet has much more penetrating power than a knife thats not even moving.

1. But she was cut. Nuff said.

2. We don't see that, so it's just your own head canon and not a fact.

3a. None of the examples you gave are piercing damage. Those are examples of blunt force damage. And I already explained the "stabbed by Loki" part:

Only Asgardian and other alien metals that are stronger than earthly metals can cut them and even then the weapon has to be wielded by someone who is strong enough to put the amount of force behind the attack that is required to cut them.

3b.

No Caption Provided

So the knife wasn't moving, huh?

Also, bullets cannot penetrate Kevlar, but a knife can.

3c.

No Caption Provided

He was clearly shot on the side of his face.

You clearly don't have any evidence to prove that Diana is bulletproof and Thor isn't. So please stop. I've already wasted enough of my time to prove something which is so obvious and clearly evident and I'm not gonna do it any more unless you come up with some hard evidence.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: did u watch any of the movies? Diana obviously grew from street level to superman, it was even stated by antiope. The concrete pillars ultron threw at him in the church gave him cuts and bruises. There's also the fact that the boulder CUT into him

I said "evidence," not more statements. Post scenes/gifs/scans, etc.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

2 im not hunting down/making all those gifs right now is there a specific one youre talking about? otherwise theyre pretty well known and you should already be well aware of them.

3 whered the cut on his face come from? its either from the small gas explosion or the pillar piece ultron chucked at him all the punches were on the other side of his face.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: you say i gave a stupid comment I say it's a stupid comments to a more stupid comment before that!!!

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

2 im not hunting down/making all those gifs right now is there a specific one youre talking about? otherwise theyre pretty well known and you should already be well aware of them.

3 whered the cut on his face come from? its either from the small gas explosion or the pillar piece ultron chucked at him all the punches were on the other side of his face.

That's a cop-out. Not nice.

@omriamar said:

@king_majestros: you say i gave a stupid comment I say it's a stupid comments to a more stupid comment before that!!!

Oh well?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By zr0c00l

@the_fallen_lord said:

1. But she was cut. Nuff said. No not nuff said by what was she cut? thors bled in every movie hes been in except thor 1 iirc but maybe that one too.

2. We don't see that, so it's just your own head canon and not a fact. contradicting yourself and i posted the gif you can clearly see the shrapnel the explosion produces here it is again see all that stuff coming out of the flame thats shrapnel

No Caption Provided

3a. None of the examples you gave are piercing damage. Those are examples of blunt force damage. And I already explained the "stabbed by Loki" part:

Only Asgardian and other alien metals that are stronger than earthly metals can cut them and even then the weapon has to be wielded by someone who is strong enough to put the amount of force behind the attack that is required to cut them.

Where is that stated anywhere. youre just making it up. Its never said earth metal cant cut them.

3b.

So the knife wasn't moving, huh?

I edited that out like an hour ago after rewatching the scene. in anycase less penetrating power then a bullet.

Also, bullets cannot penetrate Kevlar, but a knife can.

Myth. there are vests that are made for one or the other and some for both the stab proof only ones cant take a bullet and the bulletproof only ones cant stop a knife its based on the construction not to do with one being stronger than the other.

3c.

He was clearly shot on the side of his face.

Not clear at all the smoke is centered around his shoulder

No Caption Provided

You clearly don't have any evidence to prove that Diana is bulletproof and Thor isn't. So please stop. I've already wasted enough of my time to prove something which is so obvious and clearly evident and I'm not gonna do it any more unless you come up with some hard evidence.

i never said she is bulletproof i said thor isnt. him diving for cover twice is enough to sustain that.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By zr0c00l

@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

Not a cop out its 4am i asked if theres a specific one you wanted proven out of multiple they are all well known do you really need me to make a gif of loki stabbing thor? thor standing unable to call his hammer with scratches on his face from a1? sif shielding thor from an arrow or his face being cut either from a gas explosion or being thrown into a pillar in a2 they dont clearly show his right side after the explosion so thats why that ones an either or. Which one do you need or youre free to look it up and disprove.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk and vibranium is from earth that gave nose bleeding and bruised.

And this

Loading Video...

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

Not a cop out its 4am i asked if theres a specific one you wanted proven out of multiple they are all well known do you really need me to make a gif of loki stabbing thor? thor standing unable to call his hammer with scratches on his face from a1? sif shielding thor from an arrow or his face being cut either from a gas explosion or being thrown into a pillar in a2 they dont clearly show his right side after the explosion so thats why that ones an either or. Which one do you need or youre free to look it up and disprove.

A couple posts up of mine, I underlined what I wanted evidence for.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l:

i never said she is bulletproof i said thor isnt. him diving for cover twice is enough to sustain that.

No, it's not. You have to show me Thor getting pierced with a bullet. Don't reply without solid evidence because I won't respond otherwise.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By zr0c00l

@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

and that was like 4 things that are very common knowledge. Also theyre things i just outlined in the post you quoted above. Are you denying loki stabbed thor in a1? that sif saved thor from an arrow in thor2? that he was was cut up from falling out of the helicarrier or cut in the ultron fight before the sokovia explosion either by gas explosion or stone pillar? I find it hard to believe you have no recollection of all of these things and i dont feel like putting up gifs of things that everyone is already aware of.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By zr0c00l

@zr0c00l:

No, it's not. You have to show me Thor getting pierced with a bullet. Don't reply without solid evidence because I won't respond otherwise.

by that logic show me WW being pierced with a bullet. otherwise its not solid evidence.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

and that was like 4 things that are very common knowledge. Also theyre things i just outlined in the post you quoted above. Are you denying loki stabbed thor in a1? that sif saved thor from an arrow in thor2? that he was was cut up from falling out of the helicarrier or cut in the ultron fight before the sokovia explosion either by gas explosion or stone pillar? I find it hard to believe you have no recollection of all of these things and i dont feel like putting up gifs of things that everyone is already aware of.

Again, that's a cop-out. You're basically saying, "you should already know this, so I don't have to post anything for you." I haven't denied nor spotlighted anything else because what I underlined is what I'm interested in; how does me requesting something from you a concession that I have no recollection?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

Again, that's a cop-out. You're basically saying, "you should already know this, so I don't have to post anything for you." I haven't denied nor spotlighted anything else because what I underlined is what I'm interested in; how does me requesting something from you a concession that I have no recollection?

if you remember then why do you need to be shown...... thats just asinine.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By king_majestros

@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

Because you made claims and I requested for you to post your evidence. It's not hard to understand when it was very clear in the beginning. You're also trying your best to dodge doing it, makes me suspicious.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
@king_majestros said:
@zr0c00l said:
No Caption Provided

Because you made claims and I requested for you to post your evidence. It's not hard to understand when it was very clear in the beginning. You're also trying your best to dodge doing it, makes me suspicious.

whats there to be suspicious about if you just said youre familiar with he scenes in question. also not dodging ive said its late and i dont feel like making gifs for things that are common knowledge youre free to disprove my claims but you know you cant and are just harping on about it cause i already said i wasnt gonna make gifs tonight so wait till i feel like it or make your own.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: I never said I was familiar with it. You're assuming. You are dodging. I've requested evidence from you and instead of gathering said evidence, you're making a big deal out of doing it. You don't have to do it now, you can do it when you're capable; I'm not saying you have to, either. And they're not common knowledge, because not everyone has seen the movie; you stating it doesn't make it so. I'm not making those claims so it's not my job to prove them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

@zr0c00l:

by that logic show me WW being pierced with a bullet. otherwise its not solid evidence.

Last time. You are the one who claimed that Thor is not bulletproof. Now prove it. WW is not even relevant to this discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: how does that work? Ur supposed to prove he is, every other fact proves he isn't, everytime a bullet shows up, thor is always scurrying away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: how does that work? Ur supposed to prove he is, every other fact proves he isn't, everytime a bullet shows up, thor is always scurrying away

Superman also ran away from bullets in MoS. Just coz you can tank bullets doesn't mean you've to stand there and take them. And what "everytime"? It was only one time on the Helicarrier.

Also, He's the one who brought it up. See post #92. No one was even talking about Thor being bulletproof before that. He made a claim and now he gotta prove it. That's how it works.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#137  Edited By TifaLockhart

Ares killed his dad. His dad created humanity.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched it the movie yesterday, Ares was honestly unimpressive...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: except superman proved he was bulletproof in the same movie, also on AoU when ultron was shooting the road and he was flaying in the wind and a bullet completely missed him in the shipyard.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies he is never good at cqc attack where is Ares specialist.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slaughtering almost an entire pantheon one of whom created mankind is unimpressive? Teleporting, shapeshifting, and using telekinesis aren't impressive? Powercreep has gotten out of hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: except superman proved he was bulletproof in the same movie, also on AoU when ultron was shooting the road and he was flaying in the wind and a bullet completely missed him in the shipyard.

It's not Thor's fault that the bullet missed him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, since we're nitpicking, Loki is not a blood relative of Thor's. He's not even the same race (Frost giant).

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Thor takes this after a really good fight.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

@zr0c00l:

Last time. You are the one who claimed that Thor is not bulletproof. Now prove it. WW is not even relevant to this discussion.

you claimed WW was vulnerable to bullets which is what started this whole convo post #91 on the second page you said.

You are taking that statement too literally. Guys like Superman & Doomsday didn't exist at the time when Ares said this. If they did, then they'd also be worshipped as gods. And I'm pretty sure either of them would've whooped Ares' a$$. Also, if only a God can kill a God then why is Diana vulnerable to bullets / piercing weapons made by man? General Ross said in Civil War that Thor and Hulk are like 30 megaton nukes. Are we supposed to take him literally? No. Because if we do, then either of them would solo the entire DCEU.

Youve not backed up your claim whatsoever.

I said thor is also vulnerable to bullets since he dives for cover.

you know how this site works. if someone does not have a feat of doing something they cant do it. You asking me to show him being pierced by a bullet is ridiculous if i said superman has telepathy could you show me that he does not? does that make superman psychic?so show him tanking a bullet or give up.

Superman dove for cover too and had he not gotten hit itd be the same thng for him but he actually has the feats to make that claim thor doesnt and conversely only has feats of him diving for cover or covering up in the two scenes bullets are involved. therefore no feats equals not bulletproof.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros:

just rewatched all those scenes the only one i was wrong about was thor being cut up after the helicarrier drop he was just dirty. ill concede that as for the others.

sif saving thor

No Caption Provided

thor being stabbed by loki

No Caption Provided

thors face after pillar smash

right side cuts from pillar or gas explosion

No Caption Provided

same cuts still on face at end of movie

No Caption Provided

left side bruised from punches

No Caption Provided

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares wrecks. Slaughtered a whole pantheon of ACTUAL GODS ?. Killed his father who's powerful enough to create humanity, magical islands and what not. Also Ares has too much versatility. Magic lightning, thermokinesis, teleportation, invisibly, telekinesis etc. I think he'd just melt mjolnir like he reduced the Diana's sword to slug.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Thank you for posting your evidence. But here's the problem...

1. Sif catching a spear with her shield doesn't mean Thor would have been susceptible to piercing damage, or even that the spear would have pierced him.

2. Loki isn't weak. He's weaker than Thor, but not weak in-general. His Frost Giant strength behind an Asgardian blade (which it was) would most likely pierce him. We know that Earth-made knives don't pierce/puncture average Asgardian flesh, as seen in Agents of SHIELD.

3. Pillar or gas explosion, which one is it? You can't claim he was damaged by something if you don't know exactly what he was damaged from. One or the other doesn't work.

4. Cuts from what?

5. Sure, bruises after being punched by a Vibranium-covered fist.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros:

1.shows his close ally who knows him well was worried for his safety

2a. never said he was weak.

2b. We saw a knife swung by ward not pierce or cut that guy. that doesnt mean if captain america or hulk were to swing the same knife that it wouldnt pierce him. thats a no limits fallacy did it ever say or show him being totally immune to earth metals?

3. his face was not cut before the tanker truck exploded then we dont see the right side of his face till after ultron throws him through a stone pillar so its either or on that one nothing else happened to him in between those events.

4. one of the two events described above.

5. never said it wasnt.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By king_majestros

@zr0c00l said:

@king_majestros:

1.shows his close ally who knows him well was worried for his safety

2a. never said he was weak.

2b. We saw a knife swung by ward not pierce or cut that guy. that doesnt mean if captain america or hulk were to swing the same knife that it wouldnt pierce him. thats a no limits fallacy did it ever say or show him being totally immune to earth metals?

3. his face was not cut before the tanker truck exploded then we dont see the right side of his face till after ultron throws him through a stone pillar so its either or on that one nothing else happened to him in between those events.

4. one of the two events described above.

5. never said it wasnt.

1. But it doesn't show nor prove he's susceptible to piercing damage (by Earth materials).

2a. Never said you did.

2b. Did you not see how easily the knife was bent and warped out of shape? That's from someone weaker than Captain America and Hulk on an average Asgardian. It's a "no limits fallacy" to assume Steve or Bruce wouldn't have the same result.

3. If you're going to claim something, back it up with factual evidence. Don't make assumptions. I want to know which one it was.

4. Refer above.

5. You showed he was bruised. I told you from what by your caption. There's a difference between being struck by a non-Vibranium-covered fist and a Vibranium-covered fist.