#151 Posted by destinyman75 (15537 posts) - - Show Bio

@theunstoppablej:

Here ya go kiddo

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/avengers-vs-darkseid-2006905/

Darksied getting beat by the Avengers

#152 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Edited by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

Tedirey = unstoppablej seems to me I'm other words lol at the arguments.

OT still Odin. Until Actual feats Odin can't replicate come up which still haven't been shown...course we know why lol

Here, you go again. My retired account is GrandWonder. Nothing else.

One thing you have to understand: A fact is constant.Being paranoid that a poster is the same person just because they go at it with the same source material from the comics itself is a problem on your part and not everyone else.

But then again aren't you the one who put

RKT Thor >>>> Cosmic Armor Superman?

#154 Edited by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 Sorry I have to brought this up but I thought we're pretty clear you won't bring this dirty tactics again?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/who-can-beat-superman-cosmic-armor-675991/?page=3

Who can beat Superman Cosmic armor?

@destinyman75 said:

RKT

Squirrel Girl

Hotu

Beyonder

Molecules man

Chaos King

Shuma Gorath

Chaos war Hercules

Michael/Lucifer

OKT/Phoenix Thor

Phoenix

IG Thanos

Abraksis

Insane genis Vell

Dormammu

Just to name a few

@destinyman75 said:

@soratoumiga: Yes praise the Rune King.....

#155 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic armor stomps rkt

Here Odin wins against ares

#156 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@theunstoppablej:

I think it's hard to debate someone who thinks Rune King Thor beats Cosmic Armor Superman.

Just a heads up.

#157 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: there are at least 30 I know from marvel earth who can beat mmh

#158 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

How can anyone who doesn't know anything say Odin wins against Ares?

One doesn't have to be an expert, just show facts.

#159 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Fh

Avatar image for sebastian_rommel
#160 Edited by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Dimensional tiering? Lmao this is laughable.

#161 Edited by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel said:

How come? This always happened before even in the early years of Post-Crisis.

Here:

DC Zeus gives Hypertime access to the Titans proving he's well beyond 3D and 4D

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#162 Edited by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Because it doesn’t make sense. By that logic, there is only version of gods in every universe, considering they are from the godsphere and this would make any god living in dc beyond 3D and 4D. If they were, how did they lose or even was damaged by beings that live within the multiverse? How did they struggle? The same Stephen Wolf who got killed in Earth 2 by Superman’s clone was also a god and he should be beyond 3D and 4D as well but he still got kill3d by 3D being. Aside from that, the same Zeus got drained by Darkseid who later failed with Wonder Woman, to death, and struggled against her.

And that was also a thing for Highfather. He required help from 3D lanterns to counter anti life equation. And when old gods invaded new genesis and wrecked the entire city Hal Jordan was the only one holding it which the Gods thanked him. How was that possible if all gods are outversal?

#163 Edited by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel:

It is already explained that beings who live in at least the Sphere of the Gods has a true form. @theunstoppablej can best explained this to you because I don't have the source material. But that's the gist of it.

Edit:

Grant Morrisson recently showed Green Lantern rings or at least Hal Jordan's capable of creating pocket universes inside it.

#164 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Do they? Doesn’t that apply to Darkseid only? And even if they do it wouldn’t make sense if we use their true forms to debate every time when most of their appearances are their avatars.

Ok I appreciate that.

But it doesn’t make sense. Where did he or you or anyone get it from? Who said it was outerversal?

And by the way, if I am not wrong, the same writer who wrote tru form Darkseid compared it to Galactus.

#165 Posted by somayareece (931 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions? Both are jokes and it probably goes either way

Both at their peak? Odin should take it due to better feats

#166 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Do they? Doesn’t that apply to Darkseid only? And even if they do it wouldn’t make sense if we use their true forms to debate every time when most of their appearances are their avatars.

Ok I appreciate that.

But it doesn’t make sense. Where did he or you or anyone get it from? Who said it was outerversal?

And by the way, if I am not wrong, the same writer who wrote tru form Darkseid compared it to Galactus.

Well, that's stupid! I got to see the context of it though. The comparison probably tackles their being abstract entities and being a force of nature.

#167 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: He clearly said that Galactus was just one of them. Well, it was pretty stupid if he tried to imply god true forms are outversal. But I am to discuss wether it is legit or not for outerversal beings to be killed by music sang by Superman.

Yeah I was surprised by that but that is it. It was pocket universe. I meant, even Collector had that on his ship.

#168 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I appreciate that.

The Sphere of the Gods became more prominent during the Multiversity event.

Most of the beings who originate from the Sphere of the Gods, as there are exceptions, are Multiversal Singularities meaning that there is 1 version of them in the entire multiverse and that they exist within all realities simultaneously.

#169 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: He clearly said that Galactus was just one of them. Well, it was pretty stupid if he tried to imply god true forms are outversal. But I am to discuss wether it is legit or not for outerversal beings to be killed by music sang by Superman.

Yeah I was surprised by that but that is it. It was pocket universe. I meant, even Collector had that on his ship.

This is Cosmic Armor Superman and he is well above outerversal beings and just a step above Mandrakk.

#170 Edited by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel:

Watch this, this is very informative and accurate:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#171 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: That sounds familiar to 3D beings. Simultaneously means at the exact same time. So what you said is that there are the same sets of new gods in every universe, which made it sound pretty much like the gods are relative to each universe they came from. Or are you trying to imply that they are like moelecule man where they are identical in every universe?

He isn’t. It was a normal Superman before he was made a 4D being. Or am I wrong?

And no he wasn’t above outerversal being. Where did you conclude being to he outversal? Outerversal means you are out of all conceptional dimensions. Beings who seemingly are outversal in DC are Lucifer, Michael, Elaine, Prescene and the Overvoid. The rest are questionable. The source is the wall that covers the multiverse and dimensions, and things above it are beyond imagination. That is the definition of outerversal. With these conditions I can’t find any good reason for me to believe gods from god sphere are beyond the concept of dimensions, as they seemingly operate under that term.

Even if you say they are above the Monitors who transcend the majority of the multiverse it still doesn’t indicate they are outerversal or anywhere close to being so, considering it just means they are dimensionally above dc’s major universes contium. It is like if I am 5D and you are 3D like you really are. If that is the case regarding this, then you are no more than fiction or something like my thought to me because I can change the concept of your existence by my mere imagination, which doesn’t make me or you outversal in any shape or form. More importantly feats are the things you should look into not that their lore sometimes says they are beyond dimensions or something like that. If you wanna make case for Zeus using hyper time for him to be above fourth dimension then I can say that Ms. America is infinitely greater than Zeus, because she literally linked the the gate way from the inner dimension through infinite dimensions and beyond to the space outside the omniverse. So even 3D beings can achieve that. Mr myxlzplt also destroyed infinity number of dimensions when he let loose. So dimensional tie ring is quite vague and it is not legit all the time, unlike feats that matter more than anything.

The video is made by the same guy who said Saitama is infinite so I am not gonna take everything he said as my data source for dc multiverse.

#172 Posted by baph (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps.

#173 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel:

Because Platonic Concepts are Aspatial and Atemporal and are "1-A" just as the New Gods are, who have been stated also to predate time. The 1-A Outerverse wank has gone for too long, and is more like based on a philosophical mindset laid out for people who can't think for themselves.

Oblivion is literally "1-A" but his in-universe hype is based on his self-wank and poor misconstructed methods of measuring his power and he is repeatedly shown as part of a system of abstracts together with the others, only a little more of an outsider. Pralaya is "1-A" but she is counterable with the power of existence (Tree of Life) to repel her. That same tree can be destroyed by Michael Demiurgos.

Outerversal has been redefined many many many times, even by VSBattles. And in many wikis. If you are out of VSBattles territory, you will learn this the hard way if you had to ask that question.

Outerversal is a fan concept, never trademarked, thus it will change.

That said, Darkseid and etc. are "Outerversal" or "Platonic" to me, only in the sense that they are Archetypes of concepts to the Presence's Creation and thus will never ever go away and are Timeless and Spaceless in that technical sense, laying out the archetype of evil to the Physical Multiverse below. Which is why Darkseid was just revived when he was killed by the Spectre, that's my take. Doesn't mean he is like Omega-Omniversal to me. He has no feats of destroying Infinite-D and that's it.

But that kind of says nothing about a fight.

Dimensional tiering is interesting, but sometimes, increasing the complexity of a Multiverse... doesn't logically nor mathematically make it bigger... just makes it complex. I believe people confuse Transfinite numbers conforming with Dimensions with Higher Suggsverse Infinite numbers. That's why I stopped using Composite DC Cosmology scaling, I do not logically believe that adding more infinities to DC's Infinite-D makes it bigger than Marvel's or Dark Tower's or Warhammer's or Extended Mythos Lovecraft. I do, if I want to throw logic out the window which I often do. But this depends on the person I debate with.

#174 Edited by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Yeah it gives me a headache every time people try to apply dimensional tiering to battle when it is completely irrelevant, considering beings from lower dimensions can take on ones from higher. All it matters is feat and being in a limited space time doesn't indicate the extent of your power at all, as people like Galactus, Ms. America or Thanos with the infinity gauntlet have shown to us unless you are against the Presence, Toaa(the old one) or the Overvoid and monitor. Etc.

#175 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebastian_rommel said:

@sungsam: Yeah it gives me a headache every time people try to apply dimensional tiering to battle when it is completely irrelevant, considering beings from lower dimensions can take on ones from higher. All it matters is feat and being in a limited space time doesn't indicate the extent of your power at all, as people like Galactus, Ms. America or Thanos with the infinity gauntlet have shown to us unless you are against the Presence, Toaa(the old one) or the Overvoid and monitor. Etc.

There is also the issue that a lot of so called "OMG Infinite-D!!!" characters are only that strong because of the nature of their cosmology, rather than true self-attack potency.

For example, the Dark Tower has infinite floors and each particle has infinite chained levels of lower Multiverses and no matter what level you are on, there are infinite layers below you.

But nobody says that Roland Deschain who is a normal street level human is Omega-Superversial just because he steps on a piece of sand in the Dark Tower Multiverse. He's only that strong because the nature of the cosmology makes him like that.

It's only because it's relative. Just like how Darkseid is only Multiversal because of the nature of the Boom Tubes or how Mandrakk and other Monitors are weaker when they are in a 3-Dimensional Universe for some reason. It appears their power is dependent on the cosmology rather than self power.

So the fight only depends on what level of existence your are inside of with your opponent and is only locationary and is very petty for a fight.

#176 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: That should be able to explain why Batman who laughs managed to capture one of the "Almighty, infinite, unkillable Monitors".

#177 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

For all intents and purposes, I’m getting sick of this “Skyfather” tiering.

DC Zeus may be considered a skyfather but DC Ares can exceed skyfather levels just enough to be a “Pantheon-buster!”

Yet we see arguments like Marvel Odin is a ”skyfather” which really means nothing to DC gods. They can conquer the Heavens above and the universe below:

No Caption Provided

Here, Aphrodite has exceeded Skyfather levels and can rule Olympus if she wants to.

Aphrodite surpasses Skyfather levels

A DC god can destroy the universe like Vishnu::

Vishnu can destroy the universe

Or create billions of anything like Kane Milohai:

Kane Milohai the creator of Heavens

Or easily create a pocket universe like DC Odin

DC Odin can create universes

Odin was tearing the Multiverse as the byproducts of his fight with Seth (who was amped by the Egyptian Pantheon) and nullified Multiversal energies. Even Thor, (weaker than and son of Odin) killed Glory, who had the power of 10,000 Dark Gods (an entire pantheon).

#179 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@sebastian_rommel said:

How come? This always happened before even in the early years of Post-Crisis.

Here:

DC Zeus gives Hypertime access to the Titans proving he's well beyond 3D and 4D

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Opening portals or giving access to higher dimensions doesn't make you higher dimensional. Thor was able to send people to the 6th and 7th Dimensions, does that mean Thor is 6D Or 7D? No.

#180 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonystark6999: Thor was also stated, in astonishing Thor, that his divinity transcends dimensions which makes him outversal but he still got cucked down by mortals who are stronger than him and other beings who are below him in terms of dimensions, so dimensional tiering is bull crap and it doesn’t work in battle.

#181 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonystark6999: Thor was also stated, in astonishing Thor, that his divinity transcends dimensions which makes him outversal but he still got cucked down by mortals who are stronger than him and other beings who are below him in terms of dimensions, so dimensional tiering is bull crap and it doesn’t work in battle.

In that same issue, he also went out of a Tesseract (4D Structure), but it doesn't make him 5D. Dimensional tiering doesn't mean shit here.

#182 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonystark6999: Wasn’t it just Collector’s pocket universe?

Yes, it was a Tesseract in structure, Thor said that in the same scan.

#184 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio
#186 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: I clearly don't because it doesn't make sense and has been proven bull crap several times, just like when Ms. America beat the 6th dimensional being.

#188 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#190 Posted by Soratoumiga (4264 posts) - - Show Bio

At their peak, Ares one-shots.

#191 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#192 Edited by destinyman75 (15537 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: I'm not the only one who knows cosmic armor supes fets his clocks cleaned by everyone I mentioned that you showed. (TWSATS)Beyonders >>>CAS not hard Really, I'm willing to listen to feats Though as he doesn't have very many that I'm aware of

Edit I stand corrected CAS does indeed beat RKT. I actually was confusing him with golden Armor for some reason so yes you are correct, Thought Robot is the name I use for him lol didn't catch that...win fir you sir

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#193 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7936 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps.

#194 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares still stomps

Godwave > Odinforce

#195 Posted by Tedirey (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: I'm not the only one who knows cosmic armor supes fets his clocks cleaned by everyone I mentioned that you showed. (TWSATS)Beyonders >>>CAS not hard Really, I'm willing to listen to feats Though as he doesn't have very many that I'm aware of

Edit I stand corrected CAS does indeed beat RKT. I actually was confusing him with golden Armor for some reason so yes you are correct, Thought Robot is the name I use for him lol didn't catch that...win fir you sir

If you’re referring to Superman Prime One Million, he stomps RKT too.