Ares (DC) vs. Odin

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@theunstoppablej: That’s BS. Anyone here who isn’t a fanboy and knows anything about these characters would tell you that Odin stomps Ares. Tell me, what feats does he have that puts him above Odin’s level? Come back with an actual arguement or stop wanking characters. Dimensional tiering means nothing. For example, Mr. Mxzptlk was able to break out of an prison with higher dimensions than himself. Look at every other comment and say that you know more than I do about this.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the Ares wank. I live Ares bit he's below Odin. Odin definitely wins here though it's a decent battle.

Just lol ^ at the dude saying Darksied weakest beats Odin. Superman can't beat Odin like duh

Avatar image for deactivated-64b75ee98f709
deactivated-64b75ee98f709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Come to Discord so that my boys can stomp/body the hell out of your argument. I’m actually going to show this to a friend and I’ll give you information on what he says about your information. In the meantime, let me know when Odin is outerversal. And majority vote is highly irrelevant and doesn’t even imply accuracy lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 Come to Discord so you can get debunked.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@theunstoppablej: Go to discord so that your bias friends can join in the wanking to a character with very few impressive feats? No thanks. Let me know when Ares does anything that says Odin wouldn’t sneeze and kill him. Welcome the land of comic vine, where dimensional tiering means nothing and we rely on feats. Good job running away when 95% of the people here know your arguement is nonsense.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By destinyman75

@theunstoppablej: better yet stay on the vine that is above discord and not full of your little buddy wankers, and or lil kids who know Jack.. Discord is for those who get there butts handed to them by the folks on the vine...just saying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Debate them then. Several of people on Discord LITERALLY have recordings and images of stomping Comic Vine in debates, y’all are trash.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sungsam

@mister_surreal said:

@theunstoppablej: That’s BS. Anyone here who isn’t a fanboy and knows anything about these characters would tell you that Odin stomps Ares. Tell me, what feats does he have that puts him above Odin’s level? Come back with an actual arguement or stop wanking characters. Dimensional tiering means nothing. For example, Mr. Mxzptlk was able to break out of an prison with higher dimensions than himself. Look at every other comment and say that you know more than I do about this.

To be fair Surreal, Mxy isn't really a 5-Dimensional being by feats as he has transcended it many times. If anything is an indication, Dimensional Tiering DOES work in DC, it's just that DC's dimensional tiering is different from others. Unique, kind of its own.

Even Lucifer is also Higher Dimensional, he transcended the Source Wall didn't he? And so is Beyonder, he is a Higher Dimension above the Mutiverse. It's standard for deep High-Multiversal+ beings to be Higher Dimensional. But not all Higher-Dimensionals are Multiversal.

The problem isn't dimensional tiering, it's how VSBattles does Dimensional Tiering which is garbage and which I am attempting to fight and replace it with more practical means.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: @mister_surreal: The Sphere of Gods (at least baseline outerversal) are Platonic (they are the embodiments of all forms of speed, time, space, etc) and archetypal concepts which. The Old Gods and News Gods are apart of the Sphere of the Gods, which includes Ares, Zeus, Vishnu, Highfather, Darkseid, etc. So they are inherently outerversal, and outerversal characters are way beyond low multiversal characters being generous. Was created by the Godwave (high outerversal). A small portion of it Cronus was felt in the Sphere of the Gods, and the existences not even near that. It was created by the Source when he spontaneously spat out the energy. Then the Outerversal Sphere is transcended by Limbo, then the Monitor Sphere who view the entire cosmology as fiction. That is transcended by the Source Wall, and then the Source itself.

ZD: Single Point

1D: Length. Line Segment

2D: Width. Square/Plane

3D: Volume/Depth (Universal-

4D: Space-Time for a single instance of the universe (Low-Multiverse+)

5D: Probability-Space-Time got all possible timeline branches for a single instance of the universe. (High Multiverse+)

6D: Phase-Space for all timeline instances of all possible instance of the universe.

7D: Space-Time for multiverses with particular connecting variable.

8D: Probability-Space-Time for multiverses of all variables

9D: Phase-Space for all possible multiverses and megaverses.

10D: The Omniverse

(6D-11D Complex Multiverse)

12D-Infinite D is Hyperversal-High Hyperversal

Beyond the concept of dimensions is Outerversal which is top dog. You exceed ALL spatial and temporal dimensions

The fact that you said that dimensional tiering “doesn’t” matter proves that you don’t know jack shit about tier/power scaling fictional characters, because feats, lore, statements, basic scaling, and dimensional tiering are ALL APART OF POWER/TIER SCALING! Determines how powerful a character is!

DC Ares has been stated to possess incalculable power, and this is confirmed by Highfather (Darkseid’s higher Avatars are outerversal and he’s acknowledged Ares in his power), when Zeus, Jove, Highfather, Odin didn’t want to include him. Then he later on the same issue casually outsmarted them and killed Highfather. COMPLETELY blitzed him. Then he later was imprisoned within the Source Wall, as I mentioned was high outerversal obviously. And he got out. Later on he actually got more powerful from the consistent concept of conflict and technological advancement, which also made Athena more powerful. Allowing her to challenge Zeus for Rule of Olympus, which she won when her champion Wonder Woman defeated Zeus’ champion Briareos, one of 3 Hekatonchires brothers who are physically stronger than the Titans, including Atlas who carries the Heavens. Ares literally scares everyone on Mount Olympus, including Zeus. Ares later on kept getting more powerful, and took the throne of the Underworld and the Sea. Hell, weapons blessed of Godwave origin have only actually hurt him, so Odin isn’t even going to do anything to Ares.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: The problem with Vs Battle is wiki is that the scaling of characters. Their definitions for the most part are right, but the scaling of said characters are retarded and just downplay the hell out of characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej:

the only characters that are outerversal in the sphere of the gods is the endless who are capable of creating a copy of the entire 1-A sphere of the gods in the 1-A dark multiverse (this is proven when batman who laughs killed a version of the spectre there). as well as maybe some angels like unbound spectre and other angels as strong as lucifer or close to him.

yes god sphere is outerversal platonic infinitely layered archetypal realm .but just because you are in the sphere of the gods, doesnt make you 1-A. not everyone in god sphere is 1-A. only some of them. zeus and stuff is already a stretch.

green lanterns reached the 1-A source wall. does that mean 1-A green lanterns? no.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Green Lanterns reaching the Source Wall is an outerversal feat yeah. Also being a Platonic concept is, and that’s what the Old Gods and New Gods are. That and exceeding ALL spatial and temporal dimensions (Irrelevant Speed) which is also what they do. If you disagree, debate my man.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin of course, his on panel feats are far better than anything I have ever seen presented on behalf of DC Ares. I would have to reread the scans of Ares being killed by wonder woman...been a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej said:

@etriel: Green Lanterns reaching the Source Wall is an outerversal feat yeah. Also being a Platonic concept is, and that’s what the Old Gods and New Gods are. That and exceeding ALL spatial and temporal dimensions (Irrelevant Speed) which is also what they do. If you disagree, debate my man.

noooo, it means that existing in a 1-A realm =/= outerversal. just as with the new gods.

the closest thing to the new gods being "outerversal" is when darkseid said that the presence deems him a necessary existence (presumably to the archetype of evil) when the spectre killed darkseid and darkseid came back to life. but that is eerie.

the problem with dc is that there are many characters who are not outerversal with outerversal outliers. barbatos created a copy of the sphere of the gods and nearly destroyed the dreaming as a result but was beaten by a bunch of superheroes. that is why you have to be careful about dc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Exceeding ALL spatial and temporal dimensions isn’t outerversal? I’m actually very careful with DC actually....you just don’t understand Platonic concepts (DC uses Plato’s Theory). That and you haven’t updated your information, I’ll refer you to my guy so that he can explain it to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: https://youtu.be/OWu7sRhHeoc

https://youtu.be/Rh5HaGNj__w

https://youtu.be/Lej94evI6l8

https://youtu.be/Im3d3bH00OI

https://youtu.be/EriyyAu_4bs

https://youtu.be/0AOxoggzrh0

https://youtu.be/xZS4VyCMWM4

https://youtu.be/aTKOuyLe1KQ

Watch these please

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

odin has this

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin of course, his on panel feats are far better than anything I have ever seen presented on behalf of DC Ares. I would have to reread the scans of Ares being killed by wonder woman...been a while.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Skyfather is absolute fodder to the DC god pantheons lol.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aries wrekt him hard. Odin is fodder currently

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aries wrekt him hard. Odin is fodder currently

dude this was made 8 years ago when odin was powerful however in current days i agree

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Well, people are still commenting on the post that's why I jumped in lol

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej: Try showing some actual feats for Ares that compare to Odin's. Your entire argument is how powerful you think they should be, not how powerful they are demonstrated to be.

You can also compare the characters that have defeated them or been defeated by them and once again Odin is superior.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej said:

@etriel: Exceeding ALL spatial and temporal dimensions isn’t outerversal? I’m actually very careful with DC actually....you just don’t understand Platonic concepts (DC uses Plato’s Theory). That and you haven’t updated your information, I’ll refer you to my guy so that he can explain it to you.

i do understand what platonic concepts are (applied to dc's multiverse) dc's lowest multiverse like bleed and hypertime is high-1b alone for being metaversal. if what more for the sphere of the gods that is archetypal to that? of course its 1-A. but not just that, the sphere of the gods is infinite layers of 1-A platonic levels, not even including limbo and the monitor sphere.

i just dont think that everyone in the sphere of the gods is 1-A. death, dream and the rest of the endless are. but beings like rama kushna (who was threatened by hecate) and sena (who is on the level of a larfleeze) come from the sphere of the gods and they're not 1-A.

lucien, cain and abel are in the sphere of the gods but theyre also not 1-A. you can exist in a 1-A realm without being 1-A because it's just a location feat.

if you are talking about lucifer, michael, pralaya or unbound spectre or the monitors like mandrakk and zilla valla and rox ogama or mother night and father time or even perpetua, they are 1-A because they CREATED all those things. or almost destroyed all those 1-A realms.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa: Feats don’t exactly matter for Odin when he doesn’t even get to Infinite 4D?. And I did actually state feats way out of Odin’s pay grade, I also included lore, which is apart of tier/power scaling characters

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Smh at people stating Odin who isn’t even Infinite 4D can beat Ares. No wonder Discord looks down on Comic Vine users generally. I’m surprised you’re here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: The lowest no name Celestials to be exact lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Sungsam

@etriel:

I agree that Ares would stomp, but this Outerversal thing needs to really really stop and cease bro. I mean, come on. Really? We're Cosmology Tierists, not Outerversalists from VSBattles.

@theunstoppablej said:

@etriel: Did you watch the videos?

Look, Etriel AGREES that the Sphere of the Gods is Outerversal to your definition, he just doesn't think that everyone inside it is Outerversal. I think you are misunderstanding his argument a little, though I will stay out of it. Since I am no Outerversalist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Fair enough, I appreciate the honesty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: No I wasn’t arguing that. I was asking you if you watched the videos, because the dude I’m referring you to can explain the outerversal tier better than I and I explained the best I could.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:
@theunstoppablej said:

@doofasa: Feats don’t exactly matter for Odin when he doesn’t even get to Infinite 4D?. And I did actually state feats way out of Odin’s pay grade, I also included lore, which is apart of tier/power scaling characters

Brace yourself, there are claims that Odin is multiversal in power when he can't even beat a Celestial

So no feats for Ares then? Good to know.

Ares has been defeated by Wonder Woman and her lasso before, so is Wonder Woman with her lasso 'beyond outerversal" Tier now? Then that must mean that every character that has defeated her and her lasso must be "beyond beyond outerversal"! That must be at least 14 or 15d! Wow, I had no idea that regular old Superman was secretly a 15th dimension mutli-uber-omni-superamazeballs-versal character!

Or maybe just maybe, Ares is just a skyfather with inferior feats to Odin....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa: You didn’t read all of my comments. Everything said are feats, just also included lore, which is very important. You can’t even scale Odin to infinite 4D. The Lasso is actually very powerful, outerversal yes. DC doesnt consist of 14D-15D though so I mean that’s interesting. You’re being very colorful with the last bit of your comment

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Sungsam

@theunstoppablej: DC is Infinitely Layered Dimensional as laid out by Sena in a Matteis story many times and Innumerably Dimensional to Rama Kushna. And DC's Quantum Multiverse creates Infinite Universes every instant and infinitely according to Metron who has seen all of DC's crisis periods. It's one of the largest cosmologies in fiction.