Are characters from Bleach at planet level or not?

lexa59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cdavis6149

Yeah. The top tiers of the verse anyway, like ichigo yawach and aizen. You could argue for some others like yama or kenpachi, but there’s nothing real concrete with those.

There’s a decent amount of planet level feats or statements.

Even the sokyoku at the beginning of the series is stated to be able to destroy the soul society, and senna from the first movie (which is referenced in the manga, so canon) has a planet level feat by exploding a bunch of blanks. Both of these should scale WAY below the god tiers at the end of the series.

Aizens hado 90 is said to be comparable to a black hole (but black holes can have different sizes so that one is meh)

Then you have Yamamoto threatening to destroy the soul society over time just by having his bankai out.

And then finally you have Yawach manipulating the three worlds through pure power. (I used to think this one was hax but after rereading the series it’s just a straight up power feat.)

This last one is gonna be a bit controversial but ichigo in his vast lorde form has a planet level feat in the hellverse movie. It’s non canon, but it was overseen by kubo so take that as you will.

Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep

Ichigo, Aizen, Yhwach, SK, Yamamoto(sort of), Warden of Hell (by hype)

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not by feats

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I think this is more a gen. Discussion thing.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never destroy a planet, thats a counterpoint.

By text/probability...well, Ywach and the 3 worlds exist so... I think the answer is a complex yes.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never destroy a planet, thats a counterpoint.

By text/probability...well, Ywach and the 3 worlds exist so... I think the answer is a complex yes.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they are. By author intent, by scaling, and by feats as well. Preventing the destruction of planets with spiritual energy is a feat, is it not?

Anyone that has higher or comparable Reiryoku to the weakened Soul King, at full power, has planet level AP or higher.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov: there’s a planet level feat in the first movie, which is referenced in the manga so that movies canon. So that’s 2 feats if you add yawach in there. The hellverse movie also has a planet level feat by ichigo, and that movie was overseen by kubo, but it’s also pretty explicitly non canon, so that ones kinda a grey area. That’s all there is for feats. There’s a whole lotta planet level statements tho.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes ywach can stop the GBE of the soul soul society / human world from crashing so at most but it’s unquantifiable time frame until we see the anime scene so we can scale him to stopping planets / overpower GBE and stopping a planet sized of earth GBE is planet level so Ywach is planet lv and Ichigo scales to cutting him

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: more than that he did it pretty casually. And then ichigos bankai scared yawach enough that he had to destroy so ichigo wouldn’t get the chance to use it. So I feel like they’re both closer to large planet.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: He didn’t do it casually Ywach made him work for it and he was getting beat nearly the entire battle. Aizen had to distract Ywach for ichigo to temporarily kill him. But since his blade still pierced him he still scales And is relative to SK Ywach but SK Ywach had too much Hax and had superior speed for Ichigo true Bankai to actually hit him which is why aizen help came in handy and the second time uryu arrow came in handy to stop Ywach powers.

While merged hollow + bankai would scale higher than SK Ywach since it’s a form ywach feared and didn’t want Ichigo to use

I say planet lv because we know SK Ywach overpower the planet GBE but we don’t know for how long until anime

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: no I was saying that yawach was manipulating the 3 world’s casually, not that ichigo was taking him on casually.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: oh ok I see well we don’t know size of hollow world which is unquantified only soul society n human world which are earth size so we can use these two GBE he would be planet +

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Number3561

Depends how low your standards are for what constitutes planet level.

There's no statement or feat of a character being able to release enough energy to destroy a planet in one attack, no. There are god-tiers who can potentially do so over an unknown time frame. You could argue they're at that level from a narrative sense, but that's entirely subjective and generally not what people accept.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no.

Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Ichigo is mountain level. Ulquiorra is a god tier. Quincies are city block-town level fodders. No scaling/AP allowed on CV. Pure visual feats only.

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By actual feats no

Why would they destroy their planet considering how the story progresses? But by statements and AP sure.

Lowballers mindset be like

• "if there are no feats then it cannot happen"
  • "if there are no feats then it is impossible"
  • "if there is no planet busting therefore no planet level AP"
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol yes.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are some characters who have planetary and above scalings, but when it comes to feats, no planet was ever destroyed in Bleach, not even close. So this will always be debatable.

DivineSpawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny that naruto has more achievements, scale, and mentions than bleach, but lowballers don't accept the planetary ap.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO only soul king and sk yhwach are planet level, the rest of the top/god tiers cap out at continental.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During my time it was only hill busting give or take a few tiers

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only yhwach

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO only soul king and sk yhwach are planet level, the rest of the top/god tiers cap out at continental.

I agree with this. I've always viewed it this way.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NinjaRizer

Here’s my explanation:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/bleach-misconceptions-and-the-god-tier-levels-2254335/

I think the general theme is that the Soul King husk only has ONE role, which is to stop the destruction of the worlds.

He doesn’t make the soul flow, because the souls flow by themselves without his input, obviously. He doesn’t balance the souls, that’s what the Shinigami actively do on a daily basis, as is their role.

The only thing he does is remove the destructive property of the soul flow, that’s it, he doesn’t and CAN’T do anything else. What does he use to do this? His Reiryoku.

We’ve seen how destructive a much weaker flow of souls can be in the Blanks, powerful enough to drag realms together and smash them together. The Soul King is actively removing this destructive property with his Reiryoku, for millions of years, and Reiryoku undeniably scales to AP whichever way you slice the cake.

How is stopping the destruction of planets not a feat, I don’t understand this. How is this not at least a planetary feat from the Soul Cycle scaling far above the flow of the Blanks?

Stop saying Bleach doesn’t have planetary feats.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top/God tiers definitely are.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RDCDesmond

@ninjarizer: I agree before I always thought it was the SK husk Reiatsu which is not true it was his Reiyoku. Which is the fuel for Reiatsu and creates Reiatsu. So I agree true shikai ichigo doesnt scale to SK husk AP only his true bankai/ possibly hollow form does. But only thing I don’t I agree on is hikone. I think he is similar to comparing Juubi Obito to Hagoromo. Both juubi Obito and Hagoromo share some of some set up And abilities and juubi Obito is stated to be lv of a god but we know Juubi Obito doesnt scale to even half of Hagoromo despite having similar powers. So I think novel characters like kenpachi and hikone and azashiro don’t scale to god tiers like SK Husk reiyoku, True Bankai Ichigo or SK Ywach. I also don’t agree on monster Aizen being SK husk lv in reiyoku. It’s also similar to juubi Obito and Hagoromo thing. Being image of a god or stated to surpass a god doesn’t = he is on par with or has surpassed SK husk reiyoku. I think he didn’t reach SK lvs of power till Muken where his power was building up over all those months.

I have

Planet / Planet +

Hollow Merged True Bankai Ichigo >> SK + Mimihagi Absorbed Ywach >> True Bankai Ichigo >> Hollow Merged Ichigo >> Muken Aizen >> SK Husk Reiyoku >> Mimihagi

Multi Continent / Low Moon

>>>>>>> True Shikai Ichigo / Dangai Ichigo >> Pre SK Ywach >> Ichibei >> Monster Aizen >> Novel / War Kenpachi >> Old Man Yam >> War Captains

SK Husk Reiyoku AP = / durability this is why true shikai Ichi who was multi continent lv was able to pierce him

Ywach overpowering two planets GBE is already planet lv

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ManimalMan

Only soul king yhwach, prime sk, and that planet sized hollow.

Everyone else in the verse literally have no feats beyond country lvl.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: But Ichigo pierce Ywach with true banka even if you ignore the second time when Ywach powers were mulled by Uryu, Ichigo still pierced through him first time without uryu. And Ywach wouldn’t even let Ichigo use his full power because he feared it (True Bankai + Merge Hollow) so Ichigo definitely scales.
As long as you can keep up with and harm or overpower said character who has a feat then you scale to that feat unless you harmed or attacked them when character was incredibly weakened or you managed you bypass their stats with some sort of Hax, then you wouldn’t scale. You can say that for the second time for Ichigo with uryu help, but not the first time since Ichigo Pierced through him when ywach wasn’t struck by a arrow yet. So Ichigo would scale to ywach and scale higher with merge hollow + true bankai. Character A harming and damaging will always scale to Character B unless there is Hax involved Where they bypass stats or unless PIS or outlier is involved where character A has been injured or overpoweed by way weaker character than character B. Which no one has fought true Bankai Ichigo except for Ywach.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sauce_God31

No, ywach was using his maximum power and still took a significant amount of time to affect just the seritei let alone soul society, which means it would have taken much longer to affect the whole planet which is obviously not evidence of Planetary AP, for this to be the case, ywach would have had to merge the worlds instantly or within a few seconds at most, this wasn’t the case and he clearly couldn’t do it casually

Soul king balancing the worlds is unquantifiable no matter how you slice it. G.B.E of the planets was never affected in any way, that only happens when the Gravity holding a planet together is nullified or if someone was responsible for Providing the Gravitational force and Soul king never did any of that. The balancing of the worlds is taken out of context anyway

The Senna feat is a massive outlier, if someone like her was planetary then Butterfly Aizen would not be Surprised that he could bust a hill, wether it was vaped via air pressure or not it’s still far below even country level, let alone planetary, the feat is from a movie anyway so that already puts is validity into question because I don’t believe the movie was ever confirmed canon but I could be wrong

Bleach God tiers are Multi-Continental to Moon level Max, nothing more until I see some concrete evidence that any bleach character can Casually Output Planetary AP mid-combat

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Saxz  Online

Depending on your standards, the god tiers are either universal, planet or continental at lowest.

SK Yhwach and Senna by feats are Very much at least planet level with their strongest attacks.

Debater666891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aren't the SS and WoL inside separate dimensions?

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: ichigo shouldnt scale to ywach seeing as ywach has no planetary durability feats. And weaker characters do still harm stronger ones, like you wouldnt say gin has the same DC as chrysalis sizen just because he stabbed him. Or that nemu is kenpachi lvl for hurting pernida etc

If ichigo had matched some planet lvl attack or withstood one sure but he was clearly much weaker than ywhach was getting bodied in every exchange, him tagging him with a sneak attack doesn't make them equals.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, ywach was using his maximum power and still took a significant amount of time to affect just the seritei let alone soul society, which means it would have taken much longer to affect the whole planet which is obviously not evidence of Planetary AP, for this to be the case, ywach would have had to merge the worlds instantly or within a few seconds at most, this wasn’t the case and he clearly couldn’t do it casually

Soul king balancing the worlds is unquantifiable no matter how you slice it. G.B.E of the planets was never affected in any way, that only happens when the Gravity holding a planet together is nullified or if someone was responsible for Providing the Gravitational force and Soul king never did any of that. The balancing of the worlds is taken out of context anyway

The Senna feat is a massive outlier, if someone like her was planetary then Butterfly Aizen would not be Surprised that he could bust a hill, wether it was vaped via air pressure or not it’s still far below even country level, let alone planetary, the feat is from a movie anyway so that already puts is validity into question because I don’t believe the movie was ever confirmed canon but I could be wrong

Bleach God tiers are Multi-Continental to Moon level Max, nothing more until I see some concrete evidence that any bleach character can Casually Output Planetary AP mid-combat

This

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond:

I agree before I always thought it was the SK husk Reiatsu which is not true it was his Reiyoku. Which is the fuel for Reiatsu and creates Reiatsu. So I agree true shikai ichigo doesnt scale to SK husk AP only his true bankai/ possibly hollow form does.

Alright, thanks man.

But only thing I don’t I agree on is hikone. I think he is similar to comparing Juubi Obito to Hagoromo. Both juubi Obito and Hagoromo share some of some set up And abilities and juubi Obito is stated to be lv of a god but we know Juubi Obito doesnt scale to even half of Hagoromo despite having similar powers. So I think novel characters like kenpachi and hikone and azashiro don’t scale to god tiers like SK Husk reiyoku, True Bankai Ichigo or SK Ywach. I also don’t agree on monster Aizen being SK husk lv in reiyoku. It’s also similar to juubi Obito and Hagoromo thing. Being image of a god or stated to surpass a god doesn’t = he is on par with or has surpassed SK husk reiyoku. I think he didn’t reach SK lvs of power till Muken where his power was building up over all those months.

On Hikone I actually understand, but Hikone's case is actually clearer than Monster Aizen's. It takes a lot more to quantify Hikone and Monster Aizen scaling than Muken Aizen and other god tiers, but it still can be done if you want to do it.

I have

Planet / Planet +

Hollow Merged True Bankai Ichigo >> SK + Mimihagi Absorbed Ywach >> True Bankai Ichigo >> Hollow Merged Ichigo >> Muken Aizen >> SK Husk Reiyoku >> Mimihagi

Multi Continent / Low Moon

>>>>>>> True Shikai Ichigo / Dangai Ichigo >> Pre SK Ywach >> Ichibei >> Monster Aizen >> Novel / War Kenpachi >> Old Man Yam >> War Captains

SK Husk Reiyoku AP = / durability this is why true shikai Ichi who was multi continent lv was able to pierce him

Ywach overpowering two planets GBE is already planet lv

Agree here mostly, except for Mimihagi.

We know Mimihagi isn't on the Soul King's husks level of Reiryoku, he just stabilised the Soul King. Yhwach absorbed both (Mimihagi and the Soul King husk) He absorbed Mimihagi in seconds with no drawbacks, but when it came to the husk he was overcome with power, stumbled, and it took hours to completely assimilate the Soul King.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RDCDesmond

@sauce_god31: Effecting the whole planet = / moving 2 planets

What people are doing to downplay are looking at DC like a anti Naruto argument. Instead of looking at the AP of them overpowering / maintaining the celestial bodies.

SK Ywach / SK Husk Reiyoku mainintaining / overpowering planet GBE is already planetary even without a timeframe. Even if he moves the planet for 1 minute. The anime will no doubt give us a timeframe for the feat.

Ignoring Ywach / SK husk reiyoku feat is like ignoring Toneri / vessel pushing the moon overpowering it’s GBE.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Well not per say equals but in the same realm of power to be able to be effected by him. Ichigo AP in True Bankai was never the problem of cutting or harming ywach it was Ywach Hax and speed making it difficult for Ichigo to get a opening or even close enough to deliver damage. They should not be in separate tiers.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: he was getting his attacks palmed, I don't think they're in completely different tiers physically, but I dont see how ichigo possibly scales to any of the merge the worlds shenanigans.

Like I could beat up a guy holding a bazooka, that doesn't mean I have bazooka lvl punches is what I'm getting at.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31:

What indicates Yhwach was using his maximum power to do anything? By any indication, you see his reiatsu spreading throughout the worlds as he tells people to watch as he crushes the planet with his power. There's other evidence of planetary AP, like Senna and the Soul Flow, which you have to address, this is just supporting evidence.

What indicates that it wasn't a casual event? The Reiryoku of the Soul King is constantly preventing the destruction of the planets, for millions of years, and Yhwach assimilated this being into himself.

Soul king balancing the worlds is unquantifiable no matter how you slice it.

False, and he doesn't balance the worlds, the Shinigami do. All he does is stop the worlds from being destroyed, that's his only purpose. The energy he uses to do this, for millions of years mind you, can be scaled to AP.

G.B.E of the planets was never affected in any way, that only happens when the Gravity holding a planet together is nullified or if someone was responsible for Providing the Gravitational force and Soul king never did any of that. The balancing of the worlds is taken out of context anyway

The GBE of the planets were affected, even just in the seconds that the Soul King was dead, an incredible force was already surrounding the entire planet, ready to crush it like Kubo illustrated. How is it taken out of context, whatever way you slice it, it can be scaled to AP?

The Senna feat is a massive outlier, if someone like her was planetary then Butterfly Aizen would not be Surprised that he could bust a hill, wether it was vaped via air pressure or not it’s still far below even country level, let alone planetary,

You understand that this logic can be used to downplay any verse, especially DBZ and Boruto? Secondly, this hill level busting didn't impress him, as you can see two pages later, he literally says exactly this:

I was able to figure out from that clash of swords, that our evolutions are not in thr same dimension. If I want, I can shatter your sword with one stroke!

This is the same sword that was parrying and blocking his attacks. He was clearly holding back, obviously, and he says his power is in another dimension to the level of power that we saw. He wasn't impressed, he was impressed his power increased by that much, but his full power is dimensions above the power we saw.

Also, AP exists. He can literally summon a Kido that warps space and time, and can reduce you to atoms using gravity torrents, which is what neutron star gravity does.

the feat is from a movie anyway so that already puts is validity into question because I don’t believe the movie was ever confirmed canon but I could be wrong

It's canon, confirmed in a Bleach chapter.

If you want to see a more extensive argument as to why the Soul Cycle scales to AP, read the last part of this blog.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/bleach-misconceptions-and-the-god-tier-levels-2254335/#js-message-25

Here's also a summary:

I think the general theme is that the Soul King husk only has ONE role, which is to stop the destruction of the worlds.

He doesn’t make the soul flow, because the souls flow by themselves without his input, obviously. He doesn’t balance the souls, that’s what the Shinigami actively do on a daily basis, as is their role.

The only thing he does is remove the destructive property of the soul flow, that’s it, he doesn’t and CAN’T do anything else. What does he use to do this? His Reiryoku.

We’ve seen how destructive a much weaker flow of souls can be in the Blanks, powerful enough to drag realms together and smash them together. The Soul King is actively removing this destructive property with his Reiryoku, for millions of years, and Reiryoku undeniably scales to AP whichever way you slice the cake.

How is stopping the destruction of planets not a feat, I don’t understand this. How is this not at least a planetary feat from the Soul Cycle scaling far above the flow of the Blanks?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RDCDesmond

@sauce_god31: The senna feat is something even she doesn’t scale to nor anyone. It was done with a infinite amount of blanks. Infinite amount of blanks can push the planets back to their original Distance. SK Ywach has also started moving the planets on merge of smashing into each other in last few chapters. If I had to guess it would be something like 2-3 minutes. We don’t have a timeframe until anime but we know he is at least capable of overpowering the planets GBE which would be 59.44 zettatons baseline for planet lv.

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, easily.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the issue here is people don’t actually discuss this enough.

I think this thread and others will open a lot of eyes at least to why we THINK they scale above planet level, and help us understand why you think they don’t, because everyone has their preset positions.