User Lists: 0

Ren's beheaded them both.

britishpinea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

There is no fight, void shiki erases them from existence with a mere thought and goes on with her day.

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tekatothebeast

Void Shiki and Arcueid are around Featherine/Azathoth tier. These 2 gals stomp the fodder verse 10/10 times.

These 2 gals treat my boi, Gilgamesh into a beautiful surprise when they go to bed with my boi😉 😌 😍.

No Caption Provided

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

void Shiki erases their verse with a thought, Arcueid made them her personal bitches.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7 said:

void Shiki erases their verse with a thought, Arcueid made them her personal bitches.

Nice joke

sad reality instead.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see some people still wanna play dumbfuck with fate chararters

Avatar image for deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed
deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7 said:

I see You bitchass still trying to act smart ass, Instead of shitposting How about back your claim With void Shiki.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thingthegoat: try to act like an andult, instead of being a poor little sad kid.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: not gonna lie, if someone think that Shiki and Arch Earth Arcued are galaxy, well, those people have clear mental isssues.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed
deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7 said:

@thingthegoat: try to act like an andult, instead of being a poor little sad kid.

Still waiting for you to back your claim

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either ren or marie solo fate.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bbbut Void Shiki was stated to be Omnipotent tho !

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archetype cape at planetary and Shiki isn’t even Servant tier

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marie can stomp via summoning perfect copies of any of the past 神様

Avatar image for deactivated-601eeac29e62e
deactivated-601eeac29e62e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the shinza wank. Any of the nasuverse gals solos the fodder overwanked, hyperbolic verse

Avatar image for elenawattpadian
ElenaWattpadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-601eeac29e62e: Look who is talking

Avatar image for elenawattpadian
ElenaWattpadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, either Marie or Ren solo the whole Nasuverse(even Akasha)both are overkill

Whitey666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the powers of Void Shiki and Acrueid?

I know that they are cosidered strong but I don't really know what level it is compared to the other two which are hadous, both possesing the throne (even though rens is somewhat not a real throne since he doesn't count as one of the heavens, but he is still recorded), but it is hard to compare if I don't know what Arcueid and Void shiki can and cannot do.

For now I would give the win to Ren and Marie since the Throne, Rens Atziluth and Maries Curse are all quite OP

Echidnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Type Moon gets a interesting wrap as either it's immensely underestimated or incredibly over saturated in terms of power scaling. However when it comes to Arcueid and Void Shiki I feel like there is a bit of a disconnect. People often misunderstand the difference between Ryougi Shiki and Void Shiki {True personality}.

Starting with Ryougi, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception work on a fundamental idea of life not a technical definition of life. If you see value in an objects worth it is considered alive to the mystic eyes of death perception. This is why Shiki Tohno can kill the entire planet, but cannot kill concepts. Whereas Ryougi Shiki cannot kill the planet, but can kill concepts. Void Shiki is the culmination of all those aspects. She sees value in all things in the universe. She can sever the ties to the universe itself and return it to Null. She can destroy the concept of life itself and anything with that inherent value will cease to exist so long as it adheres to that concept.

Which is where we get to Arcueid, who is an Eldritch Abomination that doesn't at all adhere to commonality in human understanding. She defies the concept of Start or End. When becoming Red Arcueid, which is in fact her weakest state of being, the planet itself starts to break and die {which is funny considering someone on here said she is planetary max, when her weakest state destroys the planet as a byproduct of her existing}. A direct quote to that from Tsukihime goes as follows.

"This time. . . I definitely heard the world cracking. A sound that was far away, yet so close, right in my ear. A familiar sound. The sound of life breaking. The sound of the world itself dying. . . . . . . what the hell is this? What the hell is that? What is that THING? The stone ground, the street lights, the buildings themselves all dissolving towards her. . . like taking off a decoration. Like dissolving paint. It's as if the skin of the world is being peeled away and everything is being confiscated from it's rightful place in the world."

"This world is finished. The buildings. The creatures. They will be transformed. From three dimensional to two dimensional, they will be crushed and swallowed. From event transformation to event storage. what comes after that is the inland sea of stars that have given up on you and moved on. Praise it. Fear. Kneel. Beg. Die. Die. Die."

When she rises from what should have been death on an existential level {Being shot by Ciel with a bow that destroys entities on every level of existence removing them from the causality chain from the Root which is the origin of the multiverse} the planet starts to change as a whole. Plants that couldn't possibly exist or form in any conditions on the planet start to grow all over the buildings and streets. Colors that cannot be found or defined on any light spectrum glow and take over the sky. The atmosphere begins to die. That's just a byproduct of her existing and not an actual power that she manifests. This is not an attack, yet it can wipe out the population on a global scale.

So. . . with all that in mind I won't actually even get into their combat capabilities yet since I haven't mentioned a single one yet this is enough to dwarf Marie and Ren quite easily.

Gz_MultiMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gz_MultiMan

@elenawattpadian: Uhh, no, I can prove why Akasha is out of these two's league

just allow me to do so

No Caption Provided